You guys are a bunch of Whiny little kids

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ViperVenom
Freshman Poster

Post by ViperVenom »

eurobrat wrote:@ViperVenom

Druken club photos with Paris Hilton do not count. This website was on finding true relationships it's easy to go out to a club with a bunch of drunken women and have a one night stand. I have done that plenty of times.
LOL see?

more excuses

i was simply refuting what winston claims so to "5'5 chubby asian dudes can't get AW"

eurobrat, you are full of excuses. Stop acting like a whiny little girl and accept that the dude in that pic is a cool mother f***er. who is popular and has friends.
ViperVenom
Freshman Poster

Post by ViperVenom »

here's another pic of me, making out with a cute blonde i met in los angeles

she's an AW. she tells me he rejects faggots like you guys all the time because

1. you came off creepy
2. you came off needy
3. you have a negative pre-conceived notion of AW

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

so easy!! PS. she was eating through my palm, acting like a sweet kitty cat. Not a bitch like you guys claim
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

@ViperVenom

My point was it's easy to go to a club with a bunch of drunken women and pick them up. Try having a relationship with one and then let me know how it goes.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

You are a f***ing retarded piece of shit, Viper. How many times have you been ass-f***ed, loser?

Come see me face to face, and I'll beat your stupid asian-chink ass into the ground. It's faggots like you that have destroyed America.

I also repeat eurobrat's statement- try MARRYING an American woman, and then come back in 5 years and tell us how it's going. That is, if you haven't blown your brains out from the misery of being married to an American woman.

Now, if you are simply using American women for sex, then okay, I have no problem with that. But if you actually think you are going to have a fulfilling or satisfying long term relationship with an American woman, then you are extremely delusional, and need to get your f***ing brain examined by an expert psychologist.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

ViperVenom, I don't think anyone here is saying that American women are difficult to get. For some people on the forum like me it is rather difficult, but for the vast majority of posters here, they could get American women anytime they want. The point of HappierAbroad is wanting to live abroad, to find foreign women, to criticize Anglo culture and American women, and to combat feminism that's destroying the country.

And there is no point in showing pictures of Asian men with White women. Like I said before, there are Asian men that do well in getting attractive American women. Hell, I have Asian friends like you that get laid rather easily.
But the whole process of getting American women is so fake and narcissistic, it makes me want to throw up! I rather be a genuine person and find a real, honest, lady then be with some trashy Ameriwhore. I'm not saying there aren't some decent, conservative, feminine American women out there, but it's so hard to find it's nearly pointless! Case in point, you show a picture of Paris Hilton in the photos, yet she is the definition of the airhead, slutty, trashy Ameriwhore. What sane man would want to be with that women?

Personally, I rather find a down-to-earth foreign women to be my wife then some American women.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

zboy1 wrote:ViperVenom, I don't think anyone here is saying that American women are difficult to get. For some people on the forum like me it is rather difficult, but for the vast majority of posters here, they could get American women anytime they want. The point of HappierAbroad is wanting to live abroad, to find foreign women, to criticize Anglo culture and American women, and to combat feminism that's destroying the country.

And there is no point in showing pictures of Asian men with White women. Like I said before, there are Asian men that do well in getting attractive American women. Hell, I have Asian friends like you that get laid rather easily.
But the whole process of getting American women is so fake and narcissistic, it makes me want to throw up! I rather be a genuine person and find a real, honest, lady then be with some trashy Ameriwhore. I'm not saying there aren't some decent, conservative, feminine American women out there, but it's so hard to find it's nearly pointless! Case in point, you show a picture of Paris Hilton in the photos, yet she is the definition of the airhead, slutty, trashy Ameriwhore. What sane man would want to be with that women?

Personally, I rather find a down-to-earth foreign women to be my wife then some American women.
This Viper guy is a f***ing retard. He comes on here attacking us saying we are stupid because we don't want to marry an American woman.

Hey fucktard, have you ever been married to an American woman? Try it, and then come back and tell us how it's going.

As for "getting American women", that's easy. Just give her some drugs or whatever, then f**k her. Using American women for sex, okay, nothing wrong with that. American women are whores and deserve to be treated as such. But if you are insane enough to think that you are going to have a satisfying long term relationship with an American woman, you are insane. Because literally 95 percent of American women are completely f***ed up, and unfit for marriage or motherhood.

In the words of Zero Tolerance Man, kick these bitches to the curb where they belong!
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:I also repeat eurobrat's statement- try MARRYING an American woman, and then come back in 5 years and tell us how it's going. That is, if you haven't blown your brains out from the misery of being married to an American woman.

Marrying them, why would anyone with an IQ above 100 even think of that. Having a long term relationship with them is bad enough.
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

boycottamericanwomen wrote: But if you are insane enough to think that you are going to have a satisfying long term relationship with an American woman, you are insane.
I'm pretty sure that would be considered a logical tautology.

BTW boycott, you seem a bit more angry that everyone else. I understand being angry, but you may be better off dialing down a bit. Maybe concentrating more on going overseas, so you can forget about the past?
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Winston for the love of Satan

Post by ErikHeaven »

Please just ban this fake person. Just please do one thing that i ask of you. I am begging you. This person obviously is your enemy a personal enemy of yours. This person is mocking you pretending that "I am the better Winston Wu" routine. And Paris Hilton i mean give me a f***ing break. She is the reason why we want to leave here. She is a slutty, stupid, depressing, druggy Ameriwhore. Just because you can post some pic of some fat Asian guy hugging her does not mean she took him home and f***ed him. She did not and she would not. I am pretty sure she f***ed 50 Cent back in the day when they used to hang out.
Even if he f***ed her so what 1,000 other guys and girls already f***ed her, not a major accomplishment.
To the other members on here: Unless Winston deletes the scumbags profile please do not even speak to this person anymore.
That will stop the nonsense.
Hook
Freshman Poster

Re: Winston for the love of Satan

Post by Hook »

ErikHeaven wrote:Please just ban this fake person. Just please do one thing that i ask of you. I am begging you. This person obviously is your enemy a personal enemy of yours. This person is mocking you pretending that "I am the better Winston Wu" routine. And Paris Hilton i mean give me a f***ing break. She is the reason why we want to leave here. She is a slutty, stupid, depressing, druggy Ameriwhore. Just because you can post some pic of some fat Asian guy hugging her does not mean she took him home and f***ed him. She did not and she would not. I am pretty sure she f***ed 50 Cent back in the day when they used to hang out.
Even if he f***ed her so what 1,000 other guys and girls already f***ed her, not a major accomplishment.
To the other members on here: Unless Winston deletes the scumbags profile please do not even speak to this person anymore.
That will stop the nonsense.
But it's so fun feeding trolls!
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Who said AW don't like me?

I can get AP anytime I want. I get stared at by chicks constantly(I hate it, cuz they aren't my type ;_; ), and I can use my vamp skills now if I REALLY wanted someone to devote themselves to me like a crazed zombie. I don't however, cuz they ain't worth the trouble.

You can't deny the truth. America sucks balls.

(BTW if you reply anymore ViperVenom, you're a dick-sucking faggot, just sayin' lol)
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

ViperVenom wrote:
inb4 someone calls me mangina. If you guys are actually educated people, then we will discuss this matter in an educated conversation. Any posts berating me with names will be ignored because it's irrelevant to the point.
But yet you go around and belittle members on this forum in practically each post? You're not even offering constrictive criticism, only Western female like responses and putdowns (ie, you guys are weird, you guys are lame) that sometimes makes me wonder if you're a female yourself, or if a female friend is encouraging you to post here because she's too afraid to do it herself.

Regardless, I do happen to agree with your point about America being the place to be to earn money. I feel that any young man who is unhappy with America should not be so hasty and just pick a spot (based on stories) and move abroad (unless you have money already) but rather generate money here in America which could then be used to create a solid launch pad to travel to various places around the world.

I would think after a few good years of international travel under your belt you should know by then what culture would be best suited for you and you could then work towards the goal of moving to that location permanently. That to me seems like the smart way of doing things because it's not out of haste and desperation. Also, you don't want to waste the younger years of your life in a 3rd world country (unless you can make money over there) not making hardly any money which could come back to bite you when you get older by you possibly running out of money.

As far as the visa, every place has different requirements, but out of the places I looked at, none of them required me to marry anybody. For example, in Thailand all one needs to do is have a little but over 20k in a bank account to qualify for a retirement visa.

Lastly, not all of us have trouble with women here in the states. Some of us (and I would say MOST) CAN get women here. The REAL problem is that many of is are naturally bright, articulate, and nuanced, therefore we have a hard time finding a quality American woman who complement our personalities. This is why we could care less that you are successful with American bar/club sluts; I know those type of girls and I can't stand them.

For example, I like to read rare books, I'm quiet, I treat my body like a temple, and I'm very peaceful. Well, my personally/lifestyle is not congruent with 80-90% American women who are bar sluts, are overweight, are loud and obnoxious, drink excessively and pop Xanax. I'm more congruent with a Indian/Korean or European woman from, say, Ukraine.

So me moving abroad to find a slightly different woman I'm actually doing the MATURE thing and accepting responsibility for my own romantic/sex life. Also, many of us DON'T like the Western way of life, it's anti social, xenophobic and EXPENSIVE and these are just more reasons as to why we are jumping ship. Had you read more of the forum before you launched your attack you would have understood that.
polya
Junior Poster

How much does Paris Hilton charge to attend a party?

Post by polya »

How much does Paris Hilton charge to attend a party? His pics don't prove much as we know Paris is paid to go to parties. I'm sure he DOESN'T get many American Women or he'd not be here - Good luck to him, but I don't believe it since he is not in the top 20% of men in terms of looks. (Of course neither am I in the top 20%, but I don't go around telling of my "superhero" life to anyone who listens).
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Post by The Arab »

TS, come at me bro.

You welched and tucked.

I will be at Busby's tonight, come on over and let's see how much tail you pull
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

eurobrat wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:I also repeat eurobrat's statement- try MARRYING an American woman, and then come back in 5 years and tell us how it's going. That is, if you haven't blown your brains out from the misery of being married to an American woman.

Marrying them, why would anyone with an IQ above 100 even think of that. Having a long term relationship with them is bad enough.
That is my point- anyone who would consider marrying an American woman is obviously not very intelligent.

Read the book online
Download the book