Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


You guys are a bunch of Whiny little kids

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby zboy1 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:13 am

I'm not attacking anyone. If you are happy overseas, then i won't criticize you. What I don't like are a million of excuses and bullshit limiting beliefs this site gives out. If you are truly happy abroad, stop berating people who are happy in the USA. WHY? because it just shows your negativity and limiting beliefs.


I have to agree with you on this Viper Venom. If you like the social situation in the U.S.--Fine! That's your opinion. I don't think I should bash you for your opinions, no matter how crazy I think you are. You just have to remember that most of us on HA think the opposite that you do, so you're bound to get a lot of negative feedback here as a result. Even though I think you're crazy, I welcome you on this forum. Just don't expect people here to agree with any of your points. Most of them will flat out reject your views, so you're not likely to find a receptive audience here.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4440
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am







Postby Hook » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:33 am

ViperVenom wrote:You are missing out on billions of women outside of the philippines or russia.


Actually, the exact same argument has been made here for going abroad. The USA is only 5% of the world's population. Why limit yourself to high cost/low quality women here when there are billions of women outside of the country that are a much better bargain?

If you stay here, you are cutting out 95% of the dating pool. Doesn't sound smart, does it?

And even if you do hook up with women here, there are tons of psycological issues you are going to have to deal with. Not as much in other countries.
Hook
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 235
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:27 am
Location: Utah

Postby ViperVenom » Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:01 am

Actually, the exact same argument has been made here for going abroad. The USA is only 5% of the world's population. Why limit yourself to high cost/low quality women here when there are billions of women outside of the country that are a much better bargain?

If you stay here, you are cutting out 95% of the dating pool. Doesn't sound smart, does it?


would you fork up 1500$ on air fare ticket + hotel costs+ foot costs+ misc costs just to score with girls?

You should go abroad for the sake of traveling, and the novelty of seeing new places. WIth an added bonus of sex tourism. Don't travel abroad just for the sole purpose of meeeting girls. If this is your purpose, you will have to marry them so that they can get a visa (which you will lose half your assets to her if she divorces you)

And even if you do hook up with women here, there are tons of psycological issues you are going to have to deal with. Not as much in other countries.


Have you ever thought about screening women? Screening to see if she's mentally stable.

Of all of the AW i've dated, most of them were mentally stable, and self sufficient women. Some were bitchy/mentally unstable but most of them were pretty sweet and normal. They weren't feminists/bitchy to me.

You have mentally unstable women in ALL countries, not just the USA. Although you might find more bratty girls in the USA, you will probably find more gold digger girls in Russia too. and vice versa
ViperVenom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:29 am

Postby ViperVenom » Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:01 am

zboy1 wrote:
I'm not attacking anyone. If you are happy overseas, then i won't criticize you. What I don't like are a million of excuses and bullshit limiting beliefs this site gives out. If you are truly happy abroad, stop berating people who are happy in the USA. WHY? because it just shows your negativity and limiting beliefs.


I have to agree with you on this Viper Venom. If you like the social situation in the U.S.--Fine! That's your opinion. I don't think I should bash you for your opinions, no matter how crazy I think you are. You just have to remember that most of us on HA think the opposite that you do, so you're bound to get a lot of negative feedback here as a result. Even though I think you're crazy, I welcome you on this forum. Just don't expect people here to agree with any of your points. Most of them will flat out reject your views, so you're not likely to find a receptive audience here.


not here to impress anyone, so i can care less if i have an audience who agrees/disagrees

alls i'm saying is,

using a million excuses on why you fail with women (particularly AW)
using limiting beliefs as to why you fail with them
using in conclusive observations to make a decision that AW suck
using personal experience (which doesn't equate to everybody) to prove that aw suck (even though this isn't true, my personal experience shows that if you are a cool individual, most AW will be sweet to you)

jumping into a conclusion that all AW are the same is a bad way of thinking. . I don't mind going overseas and dating foreign women, but a lot of the mentality this site gives out are mostly limiting beliefs. If you have people who are as frustrated as Winston(and his limiting beliefs) they bunch up together and form the general population of the happierabroad forum.

i know a lot of my asian buddies who don't have trouble dating american women at all. None of them complain on why they suck or why AW suck. WHY? because most of the AW they date respect them. I find that the people who are positive+outgoing+cool personality are the guys who get girls. The negative/socially awkward people are the guys who tend to be virgins.

If you go to a bodybuilding forum for example, where men there generally take action and responsibilities in their lives, notice how they don't make lame excuses to get girls or have limiting beliefs. Same goes with other forums where men are generally are successful.
ViperVenom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:29 am

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:39 am

ViperVenom wrote:
There is no 5ft 5 chubby asian guy who gets hot white girls in the US


lmfao you and your limiting beliefs winston

I'm not gonna give you my real name and personal info because of all the haters here who might slander my good name. What i am gonna do is show you pics to disprove your bullshit limiting beliefs. Here is some pics of a club promoter'/photographer who has a cool lifestyle in LA. He's 5'4 chubby asian guy.

Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i've met this guy before. This guy is a club promoter in LA. He's cool and has cool friends. He has a cool lifestyle too (club promoting and photography). He's not rich by any means but he's a cool mother f***er. He's also 5 foot 4 and chubby.

you guys are so easy to own. The pictures speak for itself


ha, when I was living in Ca I had a close friend who was in the club promoting/entertainment business. I use to help him in his business from time to time and attend more upscale events he hosted.

Yea, you can meet girls this way and my bud never had any problems getting women, though he looked like snoop dog and treated women like s****.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:34 am

ViperVenom wrote:i know a lot of my asian buddies who don't have trouble dating american women at all. None of them complain on why they suck or why AW suck. WHY? because most of the AW they date respect them.


You're right, they don't have trouble getting girls, because, no.1, many of those young Asian guys have money, or their parents do, and the women know this which is why they are respected at such a young age.

I use to live in SOCAL (Walnut, Covina, Diamond Bar, ect), and I know what the deal is, many of those young Asian guys are children of hardworking parents who own highly profitable businesses, such as, distribution companies, restaurants, strip malls, or various rental properties; therefore, these young Asian guys you are referring to get to live in 600k homes perched on a hill, they get to drive cool 40k cars to high school, they have sportbikes, they have disposable income to dress really hip and outlandish, and I have noticed that they spend a good amount of money on their women (ie, movies, high end sushi restaurants, clubs, drinks, trips to Vegas).



And no.2, as a backup, Asian men have a COMMUNITY here in America that looks out for them (with their own language to boot) and so, if a Asian guy can't get with a white/black woman, all he has to do is go WITHIN his own community and find a decent Asian girl who will accept him.



See, most of the young white/black American males on the other hand do not have these kind of resources at such a early age. Many of the black guys I knew rode the bus or drove beat up cars so they had to rely on "game" to get girls, and the white guys if they were not the Jesse James tattooed type, had to wait until they had a career or some kind of business built up in order to get girls.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:19 am

ViperVenom wrote:If you go to a bodybuilding forum for example, where men there generally take action and responsibilities in their lives, notice how they don't make lame excuses to get girls or have limiting beliefs. Same goes with other forums where men are generally are successful.


That's not really true. I'm on a highly respected forum that caterers to lifting and pro hormones and in the "misc" section quite a few post are started by guys who complain about how American women can't cook, how they can't clean, and how they are all trash.

I was also on BB.com and large post was started by a guy who made out a long list about all the crap he sees that AW want (ie, 8 inch cock, 100k a year, BMW, over 6tf, ect ect) and how he's sick of it.

I mean, yea, none of them necessarily complain about not getting a girl, but they DO complain about how horrible AW are, the key is they don't know what we at HB know as far as going to other places to find a better quality woman.
Last edited by NorthAmericanguy on Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Postby Simoun » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:19 am

Jackal wrote:Hmm, I wouldn't be surprised if this guy has his own website, which he will try to promote here soon, since none of his posts contain any useful advice.

"Oh, great Viper Venom, we have seen the light! What should we do now?"
"Don't worry, my boy. Join my website which reveals all my secrets for only 49.99 USD per month!"
Lol
*************

My comment on this subject is that if an American man naturally has a personality which AWs don't find appealing or interesting, he is better off going to a country which is more in line with his personality than he is trying to change himself into an all-American alpha-male douchebag which is usually a futile effort anyway.

And Viper Venom, which countries have you actually travelled to? A lot of Americans just rely on second-hand bullshit and their media's propaganda to get info about other countries.
"Uh, my brother's room mate went to Slovakia once and said it sucked." "Uh, my friend's friend went to Korea once for three days and said it was boring."
"Uh, I saw a story about Ukraine on the news last night and, uh, it looked kinda creepy, uh."


I'm going to guess porn site. There are fat ugly Asian men who get a lot of tail by virtue of their profession. Google "Chico Wang". The problem is the women are demented, kind of like Chico Wang was. These posts are self-defeating, because if someone is super-awesome and getting laid so much they don't post here to discuss it.
Simoun
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:18 am
Location: Central US

Postby The Arab » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:21 am

LOL, just look at the dude's language.

"Self limiting belief" is common PUA Asperger's jargon.

Kid is a PUA boy.
The Arab
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:25 am

Postby Grunt » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:36 am

Newfags. Newfags everywhere.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Grunt
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:13 pm

Postby DaRick » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:53 am

ViperVenom wrote:Dude, it's not just the USA that has bitchy women, it's other countries too. Look at russia for example, you have gold diggers there or women who use men. Same goes with EVEry country. Not every AW is like this. If you are a cool guy, most AW will be nice to you. People respect people who respect themselves. If you are a creepy/negative person like most people on this site, then of course you guys won't go anywhere. women don't like negative people.


Indeed, there are gold diggers in Russia. The thing is though, the Anglo media seems to exaggerate the amount of Russian gold-diggers to dissuade frustrated Anglo men from marrying them. I believe that Elena, from Elena's Models, once opined that most Russian-Anglo marriages were more successful than Anglo marriages, except where the man was substantially (i.e - 20+ years) older than the women, simply because Russian women apparently only get divorced if they feel they have no choice, whilst Anglo women too often divorce for frivolous reasons ("oh, I outgrew him"). I also believe that the FW-AM divorce rate is 20% versus around 50-60% - moreover, not all of those divorces would be the FW's fault.

Also, exceptions do not make the rule. Just because some AW are not awful does not mean that most are not (they do have some well-documented psychological deficiencies which I have not found nearly as often among FW). It's a numbers game. You only have so much time to chase women.

I disagree about the 'creepy' and 'negativity' thing. AW are often nebulous in what they mean by 'creepy'. Also, serial killer Ted Bundy (who killed women) got tons of letters from AW's. Same with Australian mass murderer Martin Bryant. Isn't a serial killer one of the most inherently creepy, negative people around?

I also feel that such terms change from culture to culture. What is considered to be a 'positive' person in America may be considered an overconfident moron elsewhere. A 'negative' American man may seem positively chipper in other places, or simply 'realistic'.

For personal disclosure, Australian women have never called me 'negative', just 'weird' (not that they were able to tell me why, but anyway).

As for these women in those photos, where did you meet them? Where were those photos taken? Were you intimate with those girls, or just 'friends' like Winston?

i'm not attacking anyone. If you are happy overseas, then i won't criticize you. What I don't like are a million of excuses and bullshit limiting beliefs this site gives out. If you are truely happy abroad, stop berating people who are happy in the USA. WHY? because it just shows your negativity and limiting beliefs.


I don't recall berating you for being happy with Anglo women (I may feel sorry for you, but that's something else entirely). I do, however, recall berating you for attacking the rest of us for criticising American women when our experiences with them have often been less than pleasant. What else could we do under such circumstances? Glowingly praise them? Doing that would be a profound disservice not only to ourselves but to those who read this website.

If you don't like us criticising AW, then by all means, feel free to move on. It would certainly be more fruitful than trying to change the opinions of a bunch of guys hardened by bad experiences through shaming language (i.e - you're negative etc.).

i never said I didn't like foreign women. As a matter of fact, if I find the right foreign women, i would definitely date her. I dont' feel like forking up 1500$ just to go abroad just for the sole purpose of meeting girls.

I just dislike all the bullshit excuses and negativity this sites gives out. What's worse are people who ingrain their limiting beliefs upon others, so more people will have limiting beliefs.


1) You don't have to spend that much.
2) Over the long run, you will pay for associating with AW to at least some extent - financially, emotionally, etc. True, meeting FW entails some immediate financial costs, but at least you're cutting your chances of financial and emotional ruin.
3) Tell us more about your experiences with FW. Those would interest us more than your experiences with AW.
DaRick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:59 am
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, AUS

Postby DaRick » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:56 am

The Arab wrote:LOL, just look at the dude's language.

"Self limiting belief" is common PUA Asperger's jargon.

Kid is a PUA boy.


He seems like it, but I have AS and people with AS tend not to be successful with AW (they're often too bigoted, the AW that is).
DaRick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:59 am
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, AUS

Postby crazyaboutabroad » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 am

Lol, asian chubby guy 5'5 who gets women all the time and treat you like a king in america?

Please, you are pathetic
Searching my new place where i'll be millionaire and loved.
crazyaboutabroad
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:16 pm

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:48 pm

ViperVenom wrote:
Actually, the exact same argument has been made here for going abroad. The USA is only 5% of the world's population. Why limit yourself to high cost/low quality women here when there are billions of women outside of the country that are a much better bargain?

If you stay here, you are cutting out 95% of the dating pool. Doesn't sound smart, does it?


would you fork up 1500$ on air fare ticket + hotel costs+ foot costs+ misc costs just to score with girls?

You should go abroad for the sake of traveling, and the novelty of seeing new places. WIth an added bonus of sex tourism. Don't travel abroad just for the sole purpose of meeeting girls. If this is your purpose, you will have to marry them so that they can get a visa (which you will lose half your assets to her if she divorces you)

And even if you do hook up with women here, there are tons of psycological issues you are going to have to deal with. Not as much in other countries.


Have you ever thought about screening women? Screening to see if she's mentally stable.

Of all of the AW i've dated, most of them were mentally stable, and self sufficient women. Some were bitchy/mentally unstable but most of them were pretty sweet and normal. They weren't feminists/bitchy to me.

You have mentally unstable women in ALL countries, not just the USA. Although you might find more bratty girls in the USA, you will probably find more gold digger girls in Russia too. and vice versa


Hey dickwad, you are making an issue, saying that you will spend a lot of money to go overseas and find women.

Have you ever thought about how much it costs to marry an American woman? Hell, how much money did you waste at those stupid bars with those dumb whores you got your faggot photo with?

Something tells me that you are not exactly a very logical man. In the long run, marrying a foreign woman is a hell of a lot cheaper than marrying an American woman, especially since you are far less likely to divorce and pay out a shit load of money in alimony.

You insist on sucking the dicks of these scum-sucking American women, and if you are happy with that, then fine. Pigs who eat shit all day long appear to be quite content as well. But any civilized gentleman will frown at them, seeing what a low class existence they lead.

So, have fun eating the stool of American women, while we men are living it up with good foreign girls.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:52 pm

The mangina faggot ViperVenom wrote:

"I'm not attacking anyone. If you are happy overseas, then i won't criticize you. What I don't like are a million of excuses and bullshit limiting beliefs this site gives out. If you are truly happy abroad, stop berating people who are happy in the USA. WHY? because it just shows your negativity and limiting beliefs. "


The reason that I spend time trying to expose American women for the sick bitches that they really are, is because I am trying to HELP American men wake up and boycott American women. I am trying to help American men have a happier life by preaching the truth to them about American women.

Loser manginas like you don't like it, because you insist on sucking the scum out of the assholes of American women, but for real men who aren't pussies, they generally appreciate my movement.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if you are some bullshit American woman troll who is coming on here with a fake profile, acting like she's an asian man. Your whole thing is bullshit, you idiot. We all know you are just another whore American woman who got pissed off about men rejecting her, and decided to come on here and troll us for some "payback".

Go back to guzzling your antidepressant drugs and living alone with your 10 cats, and leave us men who are happier off without worthless American whores like yourself.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests