Dumpy American chick rejects romantic suitor

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Dumpy American chick rejects romantic suitor

Post by MatureDJ »

Here a guy goes through a very romantic setup to propose to his girlfriend, and she rejects him. If an Eastern European chick this dumpy were proposed to, there is no way she would give up her chance at a decent guy like this, but this is America ... :evil: I guess she figures that since she is not obese, she has plenty of opportunities for an "alpha man" (who obviously wouldn't be such a weenie to propose to her in this way - heck, he'd just knock her up.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnyKkA05nYw

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 17th, 2013, 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

This is another clear case of men putting their hearts on the line, only for some woman to crush it and woman wonder why men have trouble with committing to women?

I've seen this before though the result was not as devastating. Its clearly another case of a man thinking his relationship with a 20something woman was more than it was. Any other woman that loved their man would have said yes because having public approval of your relationship in a era of high divorce rates, hook up culture and dysfunctional relationships would have been overwhelmingly positive.

This man is clearly ready to get married. He should find some way to get his arse on a plane to FSU where there are plenty of mid 20's women that would be all over him.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Dumpy American chick rejects romantic suitor

Post by Rock »

MatureDJ wrote:Here a guy goes through a very romantic setup to propose to his girlfriend, and she rejects him. If an Eastern European chick this dumpy were proposed to, there is no way she would give up her chance at a decent guy like this, but this is America ... :evil: I guess she figures that since she is not obese, she has plenty of opportunities for an "alpha man" (who obviously wouldn't be such a weenie to propose to her in this way - heck, he'd just knock her up.)

What a dope! When guys act like that, its no wonder American girls want nothing to do with them.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Rock wrote:
MatureDJ wrote:Here a guy goes through a very romantic setup to propose to his girlfriend, and she rejects him. If an Eastern European chick this dumpy were proposed to, there is no way she would give up her chance at a decent guy like this, but this is America ... :evil: I guess she figures that since she is not obese, she has plenty of opportunities for an "alpha man" (who obviously wouldn't be such a weenie to propose to her in this way - heck, he'd just knock her up.)

What a dope! When guys act like that, its no wonder American girls want nothing to do with them.
Why is he a dope??? Again he clearly thought there was something more when she didn't. This is f***ed up even more because what do most women complain about men? They won't commit. Okay so this is a guy that's ready to commit and what happens? She rejected him and embarrassed him in public, likely the worst thing that can happen to a man.

Yes I blame the victim, it is likely his fault and maybe the relationship was rocky and this was a last ditch effort to keep her? Who knows. But as I said for every woman bitching about their "alpha male" boyfriend won't commit to them when there are other men ready for this getting dissed like this proves once again that you're invisible to most women if your just a guy.

Like I said, instead of feeling sorry for himself, he should shake it up, keep the ring and beat a path to FSU to look for a woman that would faint if she was proposed too in public...
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Good, the more these insane American women abuse men, the more men are going to get completely sick of them and start going for foreign women. I hope American women become 100 times worse, because it will serve as impetus for the average guy to get his head out of his ass and start thinking about perhaps going for a NON-American woman.

This is the best thing that ever happened to this guy. He almost got married to an American woman, and his life would have become a complete hell. Now, at least he has a chance to wake up and think about foreign women.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

It shows how desperate American men are, that a man would supplicate himself like this. It's a slave mentality. He didn't even know her well enough to know that she wouldn't accept. She was probably a casual acquaintance and got totally freaked out at his infatuation.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

MrPeabody wrote:It shows how desperate American men are, that a man would supplicate himself like this. It's a slave mentality. He didn't even know her well enough to know that she wouldn't accept. She was probably a casual acquaintance and got totally freaked out at his infatuation.
What you write is true. I sensed she felt the whole thing was creepy.

The sad thing is, this feminized mangina likely got his idea from Hollywood propaganda where such things always work. I'd be willing to bet that his female friends goaded him on telling him that he was so romantic for wanting to do so.

At the end of the day, you have an idiot of a guy and a rude girl. Any girl with half a sense of decency would have accepted the ring so he could save face and then let him down easily later. No, she did not "feel" comfortable so she embarrassed him and ran off. I would not be surprised if she ran off to call the police on the guy.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

MrPeabody wrote:It shows how desperate American men are, that a man would supplicate himself like this. It's a slave mentality. He didn't even know her well enough to know that she wouldn't accept. She was probably a casual acquaintance and got totally freaked out at his infatuation.
This happens quite often. American men become lonely, and develop secret infatuations with women they hardly know. Sure, you can say the American men are a bit sick, perhaps, but then again, they were raised in a very sick culture, as the next poster pointed out, he probably got this stupid idea from some dumbass Hollywood movie or something.

Americans in general are quite out of touch with reality. It's a very sick country, very sick culture. The sooner it collapses, the better off the whole world will be. America and it's jewish owners are the root of all evil on this planet, practically.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 17th, 2013, 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:
This happens quite often. American men become lonely, and develop secret infatuations with women they hardly know. Sure, you can say the American men are a bit sick, perhaps, but then again, they were raised in a very sick culture, as the next poster pointed out, he probably got this stupid idea from some dumbass Hollywood movie or something.

Americans in general are quite out of touch with reality. It's a very sick country, very sick culture. The sooner it collapses, the better off the whole world will be. America and it's jewish owners are the root of all evil on this planet, practically.
Yo man LMAO!! This has to be your most grimy post ever. I feel like slitting my wrists, guy after reading this. LMAO! But this post is on-point.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
jcris7
Freshman Poster

Post by jcris7 »

And that video is Exhibit A, of why I will never propose to an American woman for as long as I'm stuck here residing in the United Toilet of America.

Men here need to take a step back, and stop idealizing the American female from all the Hollywood/television brainwashing. It's not REALITY. Truth is not in television. Truth comes from the self-enrichment of reading, critical thinking and listening to credible sources of information.
"Women age like milk; Men age like wine." - Tom Leykis
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

E_Irizarry wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:

Yo man LMAO!! This has to be your most grimy post ever. I feel like slitting my wrists, guy after reading this. LMAO! But this post is on-point.
HAHAHAHA! Thanks!

Yea, this is unfortunately the truth. America is a very sick place, I am not making this shit up or just spewing my own opinions. Any rational person can see that most Americans are very dysfunctional people.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

jcris7 wrote:And that video is Exhibit A, of why I will never propose to an American woman for as long as I'm stuck here residing in the United Toilet of America.

Men here need to take a step back, and stop idealizing the American female from all the Hollywood/television brainwashing. It's not REALITY. Truth is not in television. Truth comes from the self-enrichment of reading, critical thinking and listening to credible sources of information.
Most Americans are too f***ing stupid to even realize what you just said.

They actually believe that everything they are told on the TV is reality and truth.

Rather, as you said, USING YOUR BRAIN TO FIGURE THINGS OUT, that can help lead one to the truth. But, most Americans don't know how to use their brains, and are a hopeless case.

Read the book online
Download the book
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Dude totally deserved that for being such a nitwit in public.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.