How do American Men Compare?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:Just want to add one more thing: In regards to American men, what I hate most about them is that they are willing to settle with any piece of p***y that comes along; and for many American guys, the girl they are with was the first girl that gave them access to p***y.

It's ridiculous, I go to the malls and shopping centers and I'm just blown away at the women these American guys have MARRIED and had kids with. I'm talking about fat, nasty women who are practically waddling around as they looking to buy the next box of dozen donuts.

To make matters worse, American men look like hostages (you can see it in their eyes) and they never seem to get any time away from their women unless they go to work.
Well put! I work with two types of guys, player douche bags and virgins. The virgins are the one that marry the first piece of ass they get and it usually that nasty fat bitch that runs their shit. The players are the smart ones, jumping ship on one before she flips bitch! Lol Its the only way to keep AW in check...
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

rome86
Freshman Poster

Post by rome86 »

E_Irizarry wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:Another point, I have noticed that foreign men tend to get a bit possessive towards their local women if they see American or western men interested in them. It's kind of a pain in the ass, but it is how other cultures work- they have a much greater sense of culture and community, and they don't just welcome outsiders immediately.

So that's another point to be observed. But, usually the foreign men don't make too big a deal about it, and leave you alone, as long as you don't bother them.

I do agree with this. American men need to learn to become real men again, and it takes time to do that. I had to learn to grow some balls and stop being such a neurotic shithead after I left America. Also, leaving America and getting away from the constant bombardment of feminist bullshit from the women and the media also helps you to progress much faster in becoming a real man.

hey is something wrong with colombian women ?

Basically, I don't like living in America, because you can't be a real man there. If you are a man with confidence, the women hate you and try to tear you down.

The only real choice, if you want to grow as a person, is to leave America. America is such a sick police state, you can barely keep your head above water living there. It's hard to grow as a person if you are living in America.
Nice post, dude. Per bold, depends on where you go and how much they value you as a threat.

When I was in Thailand, I was never cockblocked.
When I was in Cambodia, never cockblocked.
When I was in the Philippines, I was cockblocked by two different mamasans twice. But if anything, I had men wanting me to f**k their sisters and one wanted me to f**k his wife, but I omitted.
When I was in Colombia, never cockblocked, but they take longer to get in the sack if you ever get them there.
When I was in Perú, never cockblocked, it's a numbers game there (I was batting .167 in Peru with non-pro's) but when I had a base hit, they came straight to the house and we did our thing.
When I was in Brazil, motherfuckers at times were egging me on to f**k their sister or their best friend.
When I was in Chile, I was dating two ugly females at the same time, but they just wanted 'amigos con beneficios' with me, ka chai? The ugliest South American women based on country hands the f**k down.
When I was in Ecuador, I was cockblocked by some puta's girlfriends before, but I smashed some of the hottest pro's ever that would make American pro's look bad, even the bootyclapping Bria Miles, Buffy The Body look-a-likes. I got a lot of non-pro and pro ass there. Such a slept on country.
When I was in Bolivia, I cockblocked myself: I had taken a chick I met off the street with a banging body (yes there are hot Bolivians that look "White" (Que hay de nuevo, AmericanInMX??), and I brought her back to my raggedy-ass hotel room and the landlord came to me saying I need to pay more bolivianos before I can take her into the trainwreck of a room anyway. I shouldn't been so damn cheap, and I should have taken her a 5-star hotel in that Bolivian city we were at - so she was turned off at the point (I cannot really blame her at all) and we just chatted it up for a 1/2 hr. and she bounced and never answered my calls again LOL duh me!)). However, I paid for a lot of panocha when I was in BO (i.e. Bolivia). Leave those Paceña women alone! They still wear those Charlie Chaplin derby 1930 hats!...Hint: La Paz is the last place you want to look for P4P and non-pro GF in Bolivia.
hello
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

To Dogboy and others ...

If you're a relationship type, then don't bother being an Angelo Mozilo player in the USA. What'll happen is that in time, you'll start to become a conman at heart and then, you'll find that manipulating people gives you a power kick. Please don't do it. It's a road to a type of inner hell.

If you start to travel abroad, you'll find that you can be normal and have relationships without the AW / CLC (Castrating Lesbian Cunt) problems here of being taken over by the Borg queen.
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

Thanks S_Parcel, I hear and feel what your saying. I can pull off the player thing but can't stand not being myself. I am looking forward to traveling and meeting with and getting to know women outside of this sinkhole. I am stuck for the time being. So I will write foreign women and bang ex's till that time comes...
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!