Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.


Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


East Indian guy looking to date interracial, ROUGH journey?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

How tough of a journey is it going to be?

Not tough, with the right game you could do better than a Black, White, Latin, or Asian guy
2
14%
Not tough, you can have just as much success any other race of guys out there
2
14%
Not tough but you may not have as much success as a black or white or latin guy
2
14%
tough, you may have to lower your standards
4
29%
stereotypes are pretty strong, forget about it
4
29%
 
Total votes : 14

I got a country for you....

Postby E_Irizarry » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:24 pm

FinalShots wrote:used east indian to mean person whose roots are in India since saying Indian confuses people with india indian or native american

well, poll looks discouraging, I look for more help

the guy who said Colombia, I have heard that there is a heavy preference for white males there


Why don't you try Trinidad or Guyana??? Big time Indian presence, especially in Guyana, and they already speak English, but they aren't feminized
like most Anglospheric countries from what I've heard. Indians and Africans commune with each other in most parts of GY (i.e. Guyana).
Last edited by E_Irizarry on Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )







Postby E_Irizarry » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:26 pm

BigDug wrote:Unfortunately, skin tone usually does carry bias. You can even look into black culture and see that they even disrespect their own darker skinned brothers and sisters. Why does light-skinned Beyonce with long straight blondish colored hair represent the "beautiful black woman", or Halle Berry who is only half black? Most black guys either want to be with lighter skinned black girls, or white girls.

The main reason "street" acting black guys get play overseas is because of the glamorization of their culture on television and movies. Most of the overseas cultures have influences from American entertainment sources, and that places black guys in a sort of curiosity status overseas in some countries.

In Japan for example, I have seen some Navy American black guys dressed up in their hip hop gear walking around with gorgeous Japanese women. On the flip side, I don't see too many with the thick Nigerian accent pulling that same quality...they don't fit the "hip hop" culture mold that is so popular.

I don't think Indian culture is represented in American movies and television in a way that would draw women in like white people and black people are represented. One advantage you have is that you are 6'2". Besides race/culture, height is a major player as it acts on a woman's base desire to produce big and strong children and to be protected.

But how many Indians are over 6'? You would fair better I think than some of your countrymen honestly, because of your height.

I'm sorry if any of this came off as racist, and honestly, I have not lived in many places overseas to be able to state emphatically what countries you would and would not have success in. I'm just stating my opinion on why certain races and stereotypes fair better than others.


Whoa. Bang-on post. Somebody else here gets it!!!! ..especially the part where you have mentioned that Halle Berry is only half-Black (f**k the one-drop rule) :O)
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:26 pm

Tell me more about yourself. You're an indian man that wants to date or marry a non-indian, I guess?
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby FinalShots » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:56 pm

uuuhhhh

too young to travel, trying to get a general idea about america

thought for 1 second this would be a good site to come to for advice but apparently most of you cannot read any of the words I typed and won't even bother to read the original post

screw it, next reply ends up not being helpful i am outta here
Life changing blogs for the aspiring players

http://reesarch.wordpress.com/

http://chiefpua.com/
FinalShots
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:11 am
Location: american south

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:35 pm

I know of a few indian men who married white American women. So it is possible. But at the same time, white American women are the worst women on earth, they are horrible.

Latina, black, or asian women are a much better choice. I only know of one instance where an indian man has married a latina girl.

Anyway, choice is up to you, but the reality is, dating in America is very difficult for men, because the women are so arrogant and independent.

Dating in Asia, on the other hand, men are treated like Gods. Whereas expat or western women living in Asia are all single, because no one wants them. Why choose a western woman when you have a nice little hot asian girl as an option?
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby E_Irizarry » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:50 pm

FinalShots wrote:uuuhhhh

too young to travel, trying to get a general idea about america

thought for 1 second this would be a good site to come to for advice but apparently most of you cannot read any of the words I typed and won't even bother to read the original post

screw it, next reply ends up not being helpful i am outta here


Please stop being so quick to give up. You give up; you'll end up paying child support and/or alimony to some Ameriskank.

Please stay with us, and be patient. You'll become resiliently enlightened. Peace.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:13 am

BigDug wrote:Unfortunately, skin tone usually does carry bias. You can even look into black culture and see that they even disrespect their own darker skinned brothers and sisters. Why does light-skinned Beyonce with long straight blondish colored hair represent the "beautiful black woman", or Halle Berry who is only half black? Most black guys either want to be with lighter skinned black girls, or white girls.

Bullshit. There is nothing about "black culture" that places a premium on light skin. Some black men prefer lighter skin and some darker, that's it. The same goes for white men, some can't stand the sight of a pasty white woman and others prefer pale skin.

Beyonce and Halle Berry are anointed as beautiful by the entertainment industry not by black people, I personally do not like either. If you ask black men to name the most beautiful black women, some will say Nikki Minaj who is brown, some Alicia Keys who is light, and others, Gabrielle Union who is darker.

BigDug wrote:The main reason "street" acting black guys get play overseas is because of the glamorization of their culture on television and movies. Most of the overseas cultures have influences from American entertainment sources, and that places black guys in a sort of curiosity status overseas in some countries.

Again, bullshit. I have noticed that whenever white (or non-black) men get overlooked abroad in favor of black men, some of them have a tendency to rationalize it with some nonsensical reason like hip hop culture or the myth of bigger penises or whatever. The fact of the matter is, according to the European women I have questioned about this, is that these women are simply more attracted to black men than they are to white men. Plain and simple. If you are not mature enough to accept that many women in the world are not like American women and they PREFER black men to you, then you need to grow up and get over it.


BigDug wrote:I'm sorry if any of this came off as racist....

It comes of more as presumptuous arrogance then racism. If girl X likes a black man, move on. Don't whine about it and claim that she is curious about hip hop and big dicks. She is not into you and she is in to the black dude!
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1595
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

Postby FinalShots » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:32 am

E_Irizarry wrote:
FinalShots wrote:uuuhhhh

too young to travel, trying to get a general idea about america

thought for 1 second this would be a good site to come to for advice but apparently most of you cannot read any of the words I typed and won't even bother to read the original post

screw it, next reply ends up not being helpful i am outta here


Please stop being so quick to give up. You give up; you'll end up paying child support and/or alimony to some Ameriskank.

Please stay with us, and be patient. You'll become resiliently enlightened. Peace.


I am not trying to get married off the bat. I live in a small town and going to a bigger I would like to date and see different kinds of women. And what about this Ameriskank? Sure feminism has corrupted the minds of some american women but there are decent ones out there that really care for their family (though unfortunately not in the majority).
Life changing blogs for the aspiring players

http://reesarch.wordpress.com/

http://chiefpua.com/
FinalShots
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:11 am
Location: american south

Postby BigDug » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:35 am

Dude. I'm not complaining about black guys landing women. I was only making a point that Indian men would have a harder time because there is not glorified culture that improves how they are viewed.

If you go to clubs in Japan, you hear hip hop music. For many of the women, they love that culture. I have no doubt that there are plenty of women throughout the world that love black guys in general, but it's naive to think that there is no such thing as women who also want to be with black guys because they are interested in hip hop culture.

I was NOT, I repeat NOT saying that the only reason a woman would want a Black guy is because of hip hop culture. I was only stating that in many situations, the culture's portrayal has provided an additional wealth of women who are interested in black guys for that reason.

As for the skin tone bias, watch the documentary, "dark girls". It is very interesting.
BigDug
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:05 am

Postby FinalShots » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:58 am

interestingly enough, White guys do way better than Black guys according to an expert pick up artist

http://www.rooshv.com/totem-pole-of-race-attractiveness
Life changing blogs for the aspiring players

http://reesarch.wordpress.com/

http://chiefpua.com/
FinalShots
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:11 am
Location: american south

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:08 am

BigDug wrote:Dude. I'm not complaining about black guys landing women. I was only making a point that Indian men would have a harder time because there is not glorified culture that improves how they are viewed.

If you go to clubs in Japan, you hear hip hop music. For many of the women, they love that culture. I have no doubt that there are plenty of women throughout the world that love black guys in general, but it's naive to think that there is no such thing as women who also want to be with black guys because they are interested in hip hop culture.

I was NOT, I repeat NOT saying that the only reason a woman would want a Black guy is because of hip hop culture. I was only stating that in many situations, the culture's portrayal has provided an additional wealth of women who are interested in black guys for that reason.

As for the skin tone bias, watch the documentary, "dark girls". It is very interesting.


And again I need to check you on that. I am black and I am the anti-thesis of hip hop culture, yet I run the table overseas. The women I consort with consider hip hop to be low class, ghetto trash as do I. Hip hop does not enter the equation as much as you think. If you were as knowledgeable as you think you are, you would know that black culture in real life and in Hollywood is far greater than hip hop. You act as if these women never have seen Denzel Washington, or Morgan Freeman, or Barack Obama! They don't spend their time watching BET for insight about blacks and black culture.

Second, you are wrong about Indian men and their perception. Most women abroad are not nearly as influenced by the media as American women and guys like you. They know how to size up and Indian man for what he is worth by his dress and his behavior. If he fits the bill, he gets the girl, period. Moreover, you sound like you never even heard of Bollywood where Indian men ARE portrayed in the media in a positive light if you must.

Finally, skin tone bias does exist in with some in Black America, but it has nothing to do with "Black Culture" as you so stated earlier. If you want some TRUE insight about why black women especially the darker ones who sometimes get short shrift, spend some time at BlackMenVent and educate yourself on what BLACK MEN have to say on the issue. That documentary is all about black women and their disingenuous whining.

Have you seen Denzel Washington's wife? Have you seen Barack Obama's wife?

There is nothing worse than the unmitigated fool who tries to tell you about your own culture and people. GTFOOHWTBS!
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1595
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

Postby BigDug » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:26 am

As I said in the beginning. I have only lived in America and Japan and my viewpoint is only from those two countries. Hip Hop culture is big in Japan, but may not be elsewhere. I attempted to qualify my statements by giving that footnote that my experience is limited. I presented it in a non-confrontational way and apologized in advance for any offense.

You're coming back at me in a very antagonistic way. We can disagree without the attacks. Part of the reason there are so many problems is because people get overly angry at each other. People become afraid to voice opinions and speak to others out of fear of causing offense and having then lash out in anger and retribution.

I apologize if I offended you and I admitted in the beginning that my viewpoint may not be all-knowing. But you have turned that into a crusade to ridicule me and tell me how ignorant I am.

Either way, I'm done giving my opinions here.
BigDug
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:05 am

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:21 am

BigDug wrote:As I said in the beginning. I have only lived in America and Japan and my viewpoint is only from those two countries. Hip Hop culture is big in Japan, but may not be elsewhere. I attempted to qualify my statements by giving that footnote that my experience is limited. I presented it in a non-confrontational way and apologized in advance for any offense.

You're coming back at me in a very antagonistic way. We can disagree without the attacks. Part of the reason there are so many problems is because people get overly angry at each other. People become afraid to voice opinions and speak to others out of fear of causing offense and having then lash out in anger and retribution.

I apologize if I offended you and I admitted in the beginning that my viewpoint may not be all-knowing. But you have turned that into a crusade to ridicule me and tell me how ignorant I am.

Either way, I'm done giving my opinions here.

You are correct. I guess I did lash out a bit too harshly for just holding a contrary opinion. I have baggage from someone else proporting to be an "expert" on blacks simply because he grew up around some. He and I went at it and you caught some of that.

My apologies for lashing out and for not taking the time to explain civilly my disagreement. As a fellow expatriate, you are most welcome to give your opinion here on this issue and any other.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1595
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

Postby BigDug » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:20 am

It's understandable. I feel like our reliance on text, email, chat, forum messages, etc has caused many a misunderstanding because it is impossible to convey emotions properly. I've had relationships crumble over misunderstood emails during a deployment. From a certain point of view, I can see how my posts came off the way you saw them.

It's all good. I appreciate the apology/explanation. I'm sorry too.

Moving on!!
BigDug
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:05 am

Postby E_Irizarry » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:02 am

@Contrarian & Big Dug,

You guys agreed to disagree and agreed to resolve your differences. I'm glad that this was resolved rather quickly. Awesomeness.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Eric, Google Adsense [Bot] and 4 guests