Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Observations of American Society From A Recent Returnee

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Observations of American Society From A Recent Returnee

Postby ladislav » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:15 am

Conclusion: The world is passing by the US before our eyes. Our people are poorly educated or trained, our children are child care castoffs, and our adults are resting in the laurels of former American preeminence. Change is inevitable in a society, especially one a fluid as the US. Simply willing your way to remain at the top without the requisite effort is a prescription for failure as a society. We are failing.


Basically, the US is going the way of the UK. The next step, a bit farther off into the future will be mass out-migration of Americans. Just like what is happening in the UK. But the UK is an EU member and the people there can go to Spain and France without visas and all and can work without work permits. It will be harder for Americans, though.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:30 pm







Re: Observations of American Society From A Recent Returnee

Postby Think Different » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:00 am

ladislav wrote:
Conclusion: The world is passing by the US before our eyes. Our people are poorly educated or trained, our children are child care castoffs, and our adults are resting in the laurels of former American preeminence. Change is inevitable in a society, especially one a fluid as the US. Simply willing your way to remain at the top without the requisite effort is a prescription for failure as a society. We are failing.


Basically, the US is going the way of the UK. The next step, a bit farther off into the future will be mass out-migration of Americans. Just like what is happening in the UK. But the UK is an EU member and the people there can go to Spain and France without visas and all and can work without work permits. It will be harder for Americans, though.


On a positive note, there are some in Europe that recognize the value of hiring Americans over other nationalities. The belief or assumption that Americans have a better work-ethic than many Europeans is pretty common. In other words, they assume that Americans will work harder, longer, complain less, and demand fewer benefits than Euros will.
Think Different
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 907
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:28 am
Location: Germany

Re: Observations of American Society From A Recent Returnee

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:24 am

AmericanInMexico wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:
AmericanInMexico wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
-There are far more immigrants in the landscape than ever before. High end places that were once white and Jewish are now largely Asian, Indian, and White now. On the lower end, there are far more people of foreign origin all around. While this is negative in the larger sense, it may be a blessing in disguise as third world nations are the least feminist. This may be the last hope for overcoming feminist orthodoxy.


I am 100% against feminism. However, don't you think there is a way to get rid of feminism other than bringing in immigrants from non-feminist countries?

Yes, it's true that these immigrants are anti-feminist, but a lot of them are also against freedom for women. Do we really want another Saudi Arabia? That's what Dearborn, Michigan has turned into.


What's wrong with Saudi Arabia?

Look, you can either have a society that's dominated by males or dominated by women. There is no equal ground. One group will always gain superiority, so this whole myth of equality is not only bullshit but IMPOSSIBLE to achieve.


I have nothing wrong with men leading. But I think you will agree with me that we don't want a society where miniskirts are banned.


I wouldn't mind women giving up the miniskrit and wearing burkas. A woman should only be seen by her own husband, that is the ideal standard for women. Call it "ultraconservative" or whatever, but it sure as hell beats the whore western women standard.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Re: Observations of American Society From A Recent Returnee

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:28 am

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
AmericanInMexico wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:
AmericanInMexico wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
-There are far more immigrants in the landscape than ever before. High end places that were once white and Jewish are now largely Asian, Indian, and White now. On the lower end, there are far more people of foreign origin all around. While this is negative in the larger sense, it may be a blessing in disguise as third world nations are the least feminist. This may be the last hope for overcoming feminist orthodoxy.


I am 100% against feminism. However, don't you think there is a way to get rid of feminism other than bringing in immigrants from non-feminist countries?

Yes, it's true that these immigrants are anti-feminist, but a lot of them are also against freedom for women. Do we really want another Saudi Arabia? That's what Dearborn, Michigan has turned into.


What's wrong with Saudi Arabia?

Look, you can either have a society that's dominated by males or dominated by women. There is no equal ground. One group will always gain superiority, so this whole myth of equality is not only bullshit but IMPOSSIBLE to achieve.


I have nothing wrong with men leading. But I think you will agree with me that we don't want a society where miniskirts are banned.


I'm not a sexual prude at all, but I believe that women in public should cover themselves up (unless it's a remote tribal community in the woods), especially if they're already taken.

Not sure if you ever had a GF who dressed sexy, but I did once, and it's all fun until she dresses sexy even when you're not around (that's the catch 22), or her clothing attire unnecessarily arouses other men which then puts you in danger when you're with her because you can't keep a low profile so have to protect her (and she might even WANT a situation to go down). And what about work now that men and women work together?

The heart of the matter, however, is that the way Western women dress, for the most part, is inappropriate. I have seen girls a young as 13 with b***y shorts on all the way to skirts on older women that were so high she was basically naked from the waist down just taking a stroll at the mall knowing many guys (self included) were stopping what they were doing just to take a stroll behind her.

It's just not right man, Western women (and the women in the media) are cock teases and they get off on it and I'm sick of it. I should be able to walk around in public and not have my sex drive constantly teased and titillated, especially when Western society itself gets in the way to suppresses the actual sex act between two consenting adults and does not publicly offer men a healthy sexual outlet.

I much in favor of the Indian dress code where the women wear long flowing colorful robes. It's the best! A woman can still be sexy, sensual, and ladylike!




This is all I need to see in public, a slim body, pretty face, and pretty feet in some sandals! This woman looks WAY BETTER then American trash who have no taste. You know, the type who wear tops so small their breast (and stomach) spill out, along with "Pink" b***y shorts and flip flops everywhere.



Image


GREAT PICTURE, man. Indian women are the most beautiful girls on earth, and they dress very sexy, the punjabi salwar picture you just posted. It's not really about how they dress, but rather their attitude, and indian women are very submissive, humble, affectionate, so they are naturally the most sexy women.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby zboy1 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:04 am

8) Nice pic, NorthAmericanguy. That chick is one smexy women! I got a giant fetish for Indian chicks, too bad none seem interested in me :cry:
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:47 am

zboy1 wrote:8) Nice pic, NorthAmericanguy. That chick is one smexy women! I got a giant fetish for Indian chicks, too bad none seem interested in me :cry:


Indian women in the west are very arrogant and modernized, almost worse than American women.

But, if you go to India, you will see a very different picture, especially if you go into the village and rural areas.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby zboy1 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:45 pm

boycottamericanwomen wrote:
zboy1 wrote:8) Nice pic, NorthAmericanguy. That chick is one smexy women! I got a giant fetish for Indian chicks, too bad none seem interested in me :cry:


Indian women in the west are very arrogant and modernized, almost worse than American women.

But, if you go to India, you will see a very different picture, especially if you go into the village and rural areas.


Yes, that is what I have noticed about Indian women in the States. Many of them seem nasty to me. I've had many unpleasant experiences with them face to face. I've been told by some Indian guys I know that they are very materialistic and status hungry. Also, it seems many Indians are racist towards East Asians for some reason. This one Indian girl I knew in High School had a thing for me, but I was too shy and such an idiot not to approach her. Oh well...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:22 pm

zboy1 wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:
zboy1 wrote:8) Nice pic, NorthAmericanguy. That chick is one smexy women! I got a giant fetish for Indian chicks, too bad none seem interested in me :cry:


Indian women in the west are very arrogant and modernized, almost worse than American women.

But, if you go to India, you will see a very different picture, especially if you go into the village and rural areas.


Yes, that is what I have noticed about Indian women in the States. Many of them seem nasty to me. I've had many unpleasant experiences with them face to face. I've been told by some Indian guys I know that they are very materialistic and status hungry. Also, it seems many Indians are racist towards East Asians for some reason. This one Indian girl I knew in High School had a thing for me, but I was too shy and such an idiot not to approach her. Oh well...

Some of these Indian American women exhibit the worst of both worlds in that they are Americanized AND they have controlling, traditional parents that insist on arranging marriages and presiding over basic decisions for these women. I sometimes wonder why some Indian American men persist in preferring the women, but I'm sure there are some redeeming quality.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1404
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:23 pm

zboy1 wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:
zboy1 wrote:8) Nice pic, NorthAmericanguy. That chick is one smexy women! I got a giant fetish for Indian chicks, too bad none seem interested in me :cry:


Indian women in the west are very arrogant and modernized, almost worse than American women.

But, if you go to India, you will see a very different picture, especially if you go into the village and rural areas.


Yes, that is what I have noticed about Indian women in the States. Many of them seem nasty to me. I've had many unpleasant experiences with them face to face. I've been told by some Indian guys I know that they are very materialistic and status hungry. Also, it seems many Indians are racist towards East Asians for some reason. This one Indian girl I knew in High School had a thing for me, but I was too shy and such an idiot not to approach her. Oh well...


Yes, the indians living in the west are EXTREMELY materialistic, otherwise they could not handle living in the West. Believe me, I know all about these things.

If you want an indian girl, GO TO INDIA and find one, preferably in a village. The girls who were raised in the big cities in India are also quite westernized and brainwashed by feminism, but obviously not to the degree that indian women living in the West are.

Stay away from indian women in the West, they are actually worse than white American women, I'd say.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Re: Observations of American Society From A Recent Returnee

Postby Free » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:40 am

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
The heart of the matter, however, is that the way Western women dress, for the most part, is inappropriate. I have seen girls a young as 13 with b***y shorts on all the way to skirts on older women that were so high she was basically naked from the waist down just taking a stroll at the mall knowing many guys (self included) were stopping what they were doing just to take a stroll behind her.

It's just not right man, Western women (and the women in the media) are cock teases and they get off on it and I'm sick of it. I should be able to walk around in public and not have my sex drive constantly teased and titillated, especially when Western society itself gets in the way to suppress the actual sex act between two consenting adults and does not publicly offer men a healthy sexual outlet.


Attention. It's like a drug. And talk about a massive power trip.
It's interesting, people think life is pretty cut and dry, but look at the deeper psychological aspect mentioned above. Things that occur on a daily basis. I've been reflecting on this a lot over time. This is just one of 1000s and 1000s of aspects of the daily drain that happens in social encounters. Another one is the judgement and cliques aspect.

About the matter mentioned here. While I certainly, being a charged guy, tremendously enjoy the female beauty, I still think overall what's presented to us as described above, does more damage than good, especially to the men that do not have a woman. It's just outright torture. If they were not putting themselves out as such a tease (i.e. appearing to be available but actually not), then it would be less impactful on single men and the temptations of faithful married/monog. men.
Let's expand a little deeper on this.
Using the word drain. We know there is all sorts of this tearing others down, building themselves up type interaction going on in many societies. This itself really gets to me. It's like one big competition to take from others to build yourself up. Really disgusting actually.
And sadly, several women are no exception. These women, the types that are not making themselves available, they have the guy(s) they want, getting all they need, yet want even more, and yet dress as if available goods, sometimes near pro-like, it's to suck lifeforce from the large pool of men out there, drain them and built themselves up. It's gross.
I'm certainly NOT anti-female, but I can sense fairly well from people (men or women) when they are doing things with an agenda/wrong motive and it really gets to me. Overall it just hurts society, like what we've been witnessing.

As well, the way this nature system is designed, men are the visually stimulated ones and females obviously know this. All they have to do to go on a power trip is dress provocative and get all sorts of attention. Simply use their looks. Wow, that's a lot of work involved. Just something they were basically born with.
They act like they have it so hard, but they don't.
What can a man do for positive attention, or to as easily hook up with women, like how women can so easily hook up with men? Men have to do all sorts of things. Much more work involved, and even though, not real guarantees.

Look, if women were just women, if things were like they were years ago, or like how they are in other countries, I wouldn't even be bothered like this.
But several women have taken this attraction mechanism and ran with it for their own gains. They've been given too much of the leash, with the help of feminism, and passive men, and the temptation for power, for excessive attention was too alluring.

Yeah, many of them are arrogantly parading around as if in charge, in power and several men have had enough. There's an ugly pride to their parading and a "ha ha, we're winning, we're in charge" type arrogance. Several women are calling the shots by controlling things sexually, by either withholding from viable men, or just all around sucking life force from the masses of men in daily encounters by using their sexuality as an extraction tool. Every time men pay mind, pay their attention to these women that are dressed beyond the norm, where it become a hyper sexual attraction vs the normal way, they are giving up a piece of themselves to that woman, in some manners, losing parts of their steady lifeforce of the day.
Even though men have built this world in the literal sense (construction, technology, etc.) and have exercised some tremendous power, women still know in the end, men need sex, need women. And in the ultimate end, need to reproduce and need the women to nurture the man and the children.
It's all fairly complex, we're complex beings. But this stuff goes on all in moments and with most people not truly aware what's happening.
Again, if things could just get back in balance, each in their own proper role, no gender better than the other, it would be fine.

All in all it's like this big transfer of power. Like there has been the robbery of the bailouts, etc. and this mass transfer of wealth, well such the same with this transfer of power from males where nature has designed it, to females.

Had enough.
"Give me liberty or give me death" - Patrick Henry
(Free)
Free
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Sun May 16, 2010 12:27 am

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 5 guests