Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Western Marriage Has Become A Bad Business Decision For Men

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Western Marriage Has Become A Bad Business Decision For Men

Postby fox » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:59 pm

fox
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:48 pm







Postby djfourmoney » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:16 pm

So what's your solution? The divorce rate is high, granted there are all sorts of reasons for that. Much like anything else, knowledge is power. Do you know why divorce is high? Is it really feminism run amok or it much more complex than that.

I happen to think its much more complex. One solution is not to marry an American Women. This is more of a blunt force type solution because if you make the same mistakes with women in America, why would you change with women overseas? So men believe they are cheating the system by doing this as well. Getting younger and more beautiful women than they would normally in UK/US for example.

I go much after the same women I go after in the States. Difference? Location, Location, Location, Location.

I have made it known I want to get married and not one American Women has contacted me... Imagine that.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby lavezzi » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:28 pm

djfourmoney wrote:So what's your solution? The divorce rate is high, granted there are all sorts of reasons for that. Much like anything else, knowledge is power. Do you know why divorce is high? Is it really feminism run amok or it much more complex than that.

I happen to think its much more complex. One solution is not to marry an American Women. This is more of a blunt force type solution because if you make the same mistakes with women in America, why would you change with women overseas? So men believe they are cheating the system by doing this as well. Getting younger and more beautiful women than they would normally in UK/US for example.

I go much after the same women I go after in the States. Difference? Location, Location, Location, Location.

I have made it known I want to get married and not one American Women has contacted me... Imagine that.


Why are you so persistent on going to Europe in search of a bride? Surely the Philippines would have far more willing women and there's no language barrier.
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Postby ErikHeaven » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:29 pm

Most American women do not want to get married. This is the new reality of all races of women. The whole single mother thing has gotten out of hand. When i look at Kate from Kate plus 8 i hope some stupid man will not marry that skank. I was just thinking she has a hot body and some sucker will fall for her and her 8 kids.
In America there is a sucker born every minute.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Postby lionchild » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:30 pm

lavezzi wrote:Why are you so persistent on going to Europe in search of a bride? Surely the Philippines would have far more willing women and there's no language barrier.


I'm not sure about Europe either, but mind you, i have not looked into going there yet. As for this statement, it is true Filipinos are the most English oriented people in SA, but honestly after talking and mingling with them for quite a number of years they speak and use English in a way the most westerners may misunderstand. There is still a language barrier cause the Filipinos use their language in a different way... just my observations, anyone else give a more explanation on this?

-Lionchild
lionchild
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:42 am
Location: Enderby, BC, Canada

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:39 am

lavezzi wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:So what's your solution? The divorce rate is high, granted there are all sorts of reasons for that. Much like anything else, knowledge is power. Do you know why divorce is high? Is it really feminism run amok or it much more complex than that.

I happen to think its much more complex. One solution is not to marry an American Women. This is more of a blunt force type solution because if you make the same mistakes with women in America, why would you change with women overseas? So men believe they are cheating the system by doing this as well. Getting younger and more beautiful women than they would normally in UK/US for example.

I go much after the same women I go after in the States. Difference? Location, Location, Location, Location.

I have made it known I want to get married and not one American Women has contacted me... Imagine that.


Why are you so persistent on going to Europe in search of a bride? Surely the Philippines would have far more willing women and there's no language barrier.


Persistent? I've been already (2007), I like going, I like the women, I like the culture. Philippines? Really? Besides language which you claim is a barrier in Europe what other advantage is there to going there for me? Just willing women? Has to be more than that. I'm not as fanatical about Asian Women as I am about White Women and South American has the major language barrier which keeps me from pursuing it seriously. On top of having a real problem between Latinos of European decent and Latinos of African decent.

I'm going back again... At least that's the plan.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Fenix » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:11 am

lavezzi wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:So what's your solution? The divorce rate is high, granted there are all sorts of reasons for that. Much like anything else, knowledge is power. Do you know why divorce is high? Is it really feminism run amok or it much more complex than that.

I happen to think its much more complex. One solution is not to marry an American Women. This is more of a blunt force type solution because if you make the same mistakes with women in America, why would you change with women overseas? So men believe they are cheating the system by doing this as well. Getting younger and more beautiful women than they would normally in UK/US for example.

I go much after the same women I go after in the States. Difference? Location, Location, Location, Location.

I have made it known I want to get married and not one American Women has contacted me... Imagine that.


Why are you so persistent on going to Europe in search of a bride? Surely the Philippines would have far more willing women and there's no language barrier.


English is spoken in Scandinavia and many of the other European countries speak English as a second or third language. One of my best friends is a Russian girl and she sent me pictures of her in Greece a couple of days ago. She said everyone there speaks English.
Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:27 am

We have gone on at length what's wrong with relationships in America, maybe in Western/Anglo culture as a whole. But when guys start talking about "investments" this is the best way to put in perceptive what some of these guys are saying -

When you ask them why they’re not married, they tell you they spent most of their lives building a nest egg, and they’re not about to share it with some “babe.â€￾ In our interviews, they often used such derogatory terms when speaking of women. They talked as though a woman’s only interest in a man is what she can get out of him. The irony is that many of the men who spoke this way really didn’t have all that much anyway. Today, many of the women whom these men think are after their money earn far more than they do.


As anybody with a gain of common sense would do is run away from women that constantly bring up issues surrounding economics or income. If your on this web site, your not swimming in money either, you don't have much to loose it could be rebuild again anyway, I likely have less than most people on this board.

While I enjoy reading stuff outlining what's wrong, c'mon people WE KNOW WHAT'S WRONG how about some SOLUTIONS?

If my solution is women from Europe that's a solution. It might not be YOUR solution. If you like Asian women, then you have choice; From very poor women (Cambodia) to women from rich countries (Singapore). You're biggest cost is getting there... So start saving!

A marriage doesn't have to be all about money. A marriage doesn't have to be all about not having sex on a regular basis. We know what's wrong, let's fix it.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:43 am

cucas wrote:maybe almost every country learn English,i think...


The official second language of Belgium is English. In Scandinavia and The Netherlands they begin to learn English in grade school. Learning English I think is one of the more popular languages in much of Western Europe and some of Eastern Europe.

I don't know where somebody would get the idea that its a barrier. Another language never popped out of my mouth the entire time I was there.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby skateboardstephen » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:58 am

i'd rather learn a language and speak it in the country. language barriers are the only things that protects a group of the peoples way of life and culture the enemy(anglo women and anglo manginas)can't understand it they assume every one should speak english, i've come to hate this language by the way.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

Postby aozora13 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:45 am

English though is popular because of business and many companies want you to know English and it is a bridge language for people to understand each other.

I do agree how ever that it is annoying that when I see other cultures have American/Western characteristics. It is good when a person knows little English but not all people who know English are not so bad.
aozora13
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:18 pm

Postby fox » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:58 am

djfourmoney wrote:If my solution is women from Europe that's a solution.


When you say women from Europe which countries in Europe are you talking about?
where have you been?
fox
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:48 pm

Postby lavezzi » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:09 pm

djfourmoney wrote:
cucas wrote:maybe almost every country learn English,i think...


The official second language of Belgium is English. In Scandinavia and The Netherlands they begin to learn English in grade school. Learning English I think is one of the more popular languages in much of Western Europe and some of Eastern Europe.

I don't know where somebody would get the idea that its a barrier. Another language never popped out of my mouth the entire time I was there.


I assumed you were talking exclusively about eastern Europe. I'm aware in most western European countries many people speak English. Especially the more northernly you go. But I don't see it as a good location to find a wife unless you plan on living there for an extended period of time. Yes you can get dates, but how will you progress it to the level of pondering marriage in a limited stay there? Unless you are planning on living there, in which it is my misunderstanding.
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:42 pm

fox wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:If my solution is women from Europe that's a solution.


When you say women from Europe which countries in Europe are you talking about?
where have you been?


Great Britain, The Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Belgium, Germany and Ukraine....
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Kradmelder and 5 guests