Western Marriage Has Become A Bad Business Decision For Men

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

lavezzi wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
cucas wrote:maybe almost every country learn English,i think...
The official second language of Belgium is English. In Scandinavia and The Netherlands they begin to learn English in grade school. Learning English I think is one of the more popular languages in much of Western Europe and some of Eastern Europe.

I don't know where somebody would get the idea that its a barrier. Another language never popped out of my mouth the entire time I was there.
I assumed you were talking exclusively about eastern Europe. I'm aware in most western European countries many people speak English. Especially the more northernly you go. But I don't see it as a good location to find a wife unless you plan on living there for an extended period of time. Yes you can get dates, but how will you progress it to the level of pondering marriage in a limited stay there? Unless you are planning on living there, in which it is my misunderstanding.
My intention is to STAY long term, if possible. I will cover much more of this in my upcoming thread.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

N/A
Last edited by eurobrat on May 16th, 2013, 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fox
Freshman Poster

Post by fox »

djfourmoney wrote:Great Britain, The Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Belgium, Germany and Ukraine....
I have friends in England and Germany- from what I heard women over there are not that much of a catch (generally speaking).....
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

fox wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:Great Britain, The Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Belgium, Germany and Ukraine....
I have friends in England and Germany- from what I heard women over there are not that much of a catch (generally speaking).....
Depends from what perspective you're looking. I will cover more of this in an upcoming thread.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

N/A
Last edited by eurobrat on May 16th, 2013, 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

eurobrat wrote:Looking for an equal partner, what I am not looking for is a girl who has to prove herself to be more man than me. Sorry not going to happen.

European women have those feminine qualities. Gender role confusion in the U.S. is at an all time high!
They have been sold a bunch of huey, Feminist thought what women wanted was freedom from being mothers, freedom to earn more money and have more options for careers. What happen? Women are more confused and unhappy than ever in our history - http://blog.penelopetrunk.com/2006/06/0 ... on-career/
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

N/A
Last edited by eurobrat on May 16th, 2013, 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

N/A
Last edited by eurobrat on May 16th, 2013, 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fox
Freshman Poster

Post by fox »

eurobrat wrote:
fox wrote:
All of those countries have a better breed of women than the ones we have here in the USA. Yes even most British women are much more feminine. Lived in London for 6 months I know what I am talking about.
they might be better than American women but from what I have heard they are also f***ed in their own way.
my friend told me for example that in London there are loads of gold diggers...

I don't know I have not been there that's what I was told
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

eurobrat wrote:
fox wrote:
All of those countries have a better breed of women than the ones we have here in the USA. Yes even most British women are much more feminine. Lived in London for 6 months I know what I am talking about.
English women are very friendly and INCREDIBLY slutty. They're Great for casual relationships, but absolutely not for marriage.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

fox wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
fox wrote:
they might be better than American women but from what I have heard they are also f***ed in their own way.
my friend told me for example that in London there are loads of gold diggers...

I don't know I have not been there that's what I was told
London is expense to live in (2nd or 3rd most expensive city in the world). They see imagines of wealth all the time, Chelsea - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelsea,_London has some of the most famous and wealthy residents of London in it.

Its these imagines of wealth that some women and its only SOME desire. Its not even all the good looking women are crazy about being wealthy.

Their "Nanny State" when it comes to child services is better than in the US actually - http://www.manwomanmyth.com/video/famil ... rlessness/

I met some girls in-line at O2 once. Nothing came of it, but try that in the US...
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

N/A
Last edited by eurobrat on May 16th, 2013, 4:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
fox
Freshman Poster

Post by fox »

eurobrat wrote:
lavezzi wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
fox wrote:
English women are very friendly and INCREDIBLY slutty. They're Great for casual relationships, but absolutely not for marriage.
They are easier to approach.
I don't know about that. I talked to a few guys who live in London and they are decent looking and not stupid:
yet, they have problems getting dates in London.

But then again, I didn't live there so I don't know....