Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


So what should an unstereotypical short skinny black guy do?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

So what should an unstereotypical short skinny black guy do?

Postby Maki » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:01 pm

What about young black men who aren't rich, not tall, thin, and have geeky hobbies do? Most black women are turned off just looking at this breed of black guys. Women women won't even give them the time and day.

Would he be better off in lets say Japan if he is already into the REAL culture (Not just anime lol)? Please be honest with me.

About the black guy
-Short as in 5'5
-Not a stereotype
-Not rich
-Skinny because well, just how his body is. If I'm a naturally skinny guy why can't American society let me be happy with it?
-Have geeky hobbies (This turns many girls off because I'm into Japanese culture. They just get freaked out seeing a black guy speaking Japanese.)


What sucks even more is when other black people say "your not acting black". That comment alone can drive a black man to hate his own.
Maki
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:46 pm







Postby aozora13 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:50 pm

I would say what type of women do you want? This would be either White, Latina, and/or Asian. You will be okay in Europe and possibly in Asia. You should check some threads since this has been discussed by many people.
aozora13
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:18 pm

Postby Maki » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:40 pm

aozora13 wrote:I would say what type of women do you want? This would be either White, Latina, and/or Asian. You will be okay in Europe and possibly in Asia. You should check some threads since this has been discussed by many people.


I'm into asian women mostly Japanese. Been learning Japanese for some time now so I'm hoping that's a good place for me. I really love the structure of the land there.
Maki
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:46 pm

Re: So what should an unstereotypical short skinny black guy

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:23 pm

Maki wrote:What about young black men who aren't rich, not tall, thin, and have geeky hobbies do? Most black women are turned off just looking at this breed of black guys. Women women won't even give them the time and day.

Would he be better off in lets say Japan if he is already into the REAL culture (Not just anime lol)? Please be honest with me.

About the black guy
-Short as in 5'5
-Not a stereotype
-Not rich
-Skinny because well, just how his body is. If I'm a naturally skinny guy why can't American society let me be happy with it?
-Have geeky hobbies (This turns many girls off because I'm into Japanese culture. They just get freaked out seeing a black guy speaking Japanese.)


What sucks even more is when other black people say "your not acting black". That comment alone can drive a black man to hate his own.


Really? Not sure how old you are but when I look at the black people in the age rage of 14-25 they are actually trying to emulate the 1980's nerd stereotype where the guys are skinny and they wear tight pants along with glasses and so forth. They also embrace nerdy hobbies... They don't seem to have a problem getting girls either.

The band/rap group N.E.R.D epitomizes the culture.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:27 pm

Maki wrote:
aozora13 wrote:I would say what type of women do you want? This would be either White, Latina, and/or Asian. You will be okay in Europe and possibly in Asia. You should check some threads since this has been discussed by many people.


I'm into asian women mostly Japanese. Been learning Japanese for some time now so I'm hoping that's a good place for me. I really love the structure of the land there.


Don't get your hopes up about Japan, not only is it a extremely expensive place to live, but they are dealing with a nuclear problem that probably wont be solved in your lifetime due to Fukushima. So in other words, look to move somewhere else.





"Tens of thousands of people have evacuated a 20 km no-entry zone around Fukushima Daiichi. In addition, the Japanese government has told residents living between 20 and 30 km away from the facility, and in so-called radiation “hot spotsâ€￾ beyond that, to leave their homes. Some may never return.

“The two-kilometre region is highly polluted, so I think it will be very difficult for people to go back,â€￾ Sawada says.

Then there are the concerns about the food supply. Unsafe levels of radioactive cesium, which has a half-life of about 30 years, have been detected in beef, milk, vegetables and tea leaves. Tokyo’s tap water was deemed dangerous for infants at one point. Sludge containing radioactive materials is building up at sewage facilities across Japan. And contaminants have been found in sandboxes at dozens of parks and school playgrounds in eastern Tokyo."


http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2011 ... unami.html
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Postby Maki » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:09 pm

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Maki wrote:
aozora13 wrote:I would say what type of women do you want? This would be either White, Latina, and/or Asian. You will be okay in Europe and possibly in Asia. You should check some threads since this has been discussed by many people.


I'm into asian women mostly Japanese. Been learning Japanese for some time now so I'm hoping that's a good place for me. I really love the structure of the land there.


Don't get your hopes up about Japan, not only is it a extremely expensive place to live, but they are dealing with a nuclear problem that probably wont be solved in your lifetime due to Fukushima. So in other words, look to move somewhere else.





"Tens of thousands of people have evacuated a 20 km no-entry zone around Fukushima Daiichi. In addition, the Japanese government has told residents living between 20 and 30 km away from the facility, and in so-called radiation “hot spotsâ€￾ beyond that, to leave their homes. Some may never return.

“The two-kilometre region is highly polluted, so I think it will be very difficult for people to go back,â€￾ Sawada says.

Then there are the concerns about the food supply. Unsafe levels of radioactive cesium, which has a half-life of about 30 years, have been detected in beef, milk, vegetables and tea leaves. Tokyo’s tap water was deemed dangerous for infants at one point. Sludge containing radioactive materials is building up at sewage facilities across Japan. And contaminants have been found in sandboxes at dozens of parks and school playgrounds in eastern Tokyo."


http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2011 ... unami.html


From people living in Japan, they tell me it's over hyped by the fear mongers in the media.

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Maki wrote:What about young black men who aren't rich, not tall, thin, and have geeky hobbies do? Most black women are turned off just looking at this breed of black guys. Women women won't even give them the time and day.

Would he be better off in lets say Japan if he is already into the REAL culture (Not just anime lol)? Please be honest with me.

About the black guy
-Short as in 5'5
-Not a stereotype
-Not rich
-Skinny because well, just how his body is. If I'm a naturally skinny guy why can't American society let me be happy with it?
-Have geeky hobbies (This turns many girls off because I'm into Japanese culture. They just get freaked out seeing a black guy speaking Japanese.)


What sucks even more is when other black people say "your not acting black". That comment alone can drive a black man to hate his own.


Really? Not sure how old you are but when I look at the black people in the age rage of 14-25 they are actually trying to emulate the 1980's nerd stereotype where the guys are skinny and they wear tight pants along with glasses and so forth. They also embrace nerdy hobbies... They don't seem to have a problem getting girls either.

The band/rap group N.E.R.D epitomizes the culture.


Many blacks in the us are into thuglife ghetto culture. If anything they hate nerds and geeks like myself so I have no clue where you're coming from :roll:

Anyways, this area seems good for smart blacks. This Mix/black guys life got better when he came to the Philippines
Black Guy in the Philippines?!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNHiA3wgIag[/youtube]
Maki
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:46 pm

Postby Greetercb » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:14 pm

The Kind of Foreign Country I Recommend for a African American like yourself is
Brazil. And The Part of Brazil I Recommend for you as a African American is The State of
Bahia & There The City of Salvador And/Or the Rural parts ear there at all the Black Communities.

I Hope the above will help any.
Greetercb
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:52 pm

Postby Maki » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:16 pm

Greetercb wrote:The Kind of Foreign Country I Recommend for a African American like yourself is
Brazil. And The Part of Brazil I Recommend for you as a African American is The State of
Bahia & There The City of Salvador And/Or the Rural parts ear there at all the Black Communities.

I Hope the above will help any.


Thank you but I have no interest in blacks or women of African descent.
Maki
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:46 pm

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:31 pm

You need to start taking trips out of the US to determine your niche of countries. It sounds like Japan is high on your list, but I would not just visit Tokyo, I would visit Kobe, Osaka, and some of the other cities that might suit you better in terms of social life.

Some African Americans suffer from a collectivist mindset regarding their own people. Usually the lower the class, the greater the likelihood for this mentality. I know first hand about this.

Stay away from people like this even if it is your own family. You are an international man who is greater than the box some would have you dwell in.

Travel to Central and Eastern Europe also and you will never think about black women again.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1405
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:36 pm

Greetercb wrote:The Kind of Foreign Country I Recommend for a African American like yourself is
Brazil. And The Part of Brazil I Recommend for you as a African American is The State of
Bahia & There The City of Salvador And/Or the Rural parts ear there at all the Black Communities.

I Hope the above will help any.


Fail! I do not recommend Brazil for the globally minded African American man like myself. I recommend Central and Eastern Europe, and Japan. The only South American country to consider is Argentina.

For some reason, Brazil is touted as an ideal "black destination" but most of us are beyond that comfort zone of black travel.

Thanks but no thanks.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1405
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

Postby Fenix » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:37 pm

I am not a stereotypical black male either. My favorite music is alternative rock. My favorite bands are Nirvana, Led Zeppelin, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, etc. I listen to music many blacks wouldn't even touch. I am into a lot of things blacks don't care about. I hate BET. I don't find black women attractive. They don't find me attractive either. I get along with black men much better. Black women? Too much of a hassle. I have been called "sellout," "white boy" and I have heard this phrase a million times "stop talking proper English/stop talking white." I know how it feels. I like white women the most, but I like other races of women too. Something is wrong with black people. I try my best not to associate with them (this is not hard to do). When a black person like myself is "different," I am self-hating or some other bullshit. We can't win. You have to go your own way like Fleetwood Mac.

If you are interested in Japan, go there. I used to have this fearmongering bullshit going on with me and Europe because white men keep telling me not to go. I said f**k you. I am going because I love women of European descent. I can't help what I am attracted to. I am sick of feeling guilty about this. If you don't like your "own women" especially if you are black, you need serious help. I doesn't make sense. It's okay to not like other races, "Man, I prefer black queens. I don't like white women." The moment you say you like Asian women more than black women...124356uhejfinwjkesdfinjb!!!!

I know how you feel, man. It is torture. You can't be different in the black community. If you are you will be called a sellout or something else. You must speak Ebonics. You must sag your pants. You must have gold or platinum in your mouth. You must have a criminal record. You must be in a gang or affiliated with one. You must listen to gospel, rap, r&b, and reggae. I can do this shit all day. Anyway, I know how it is on a daily basis. Oh yeah, don't be non-religious either because that's more bullshit you have to go through. I am atheist too. World of hurt.
Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:19 pm

Phoenix Sosa wrote:I am not a stereotypical black male either. My favorite music is alternative rock. My favorite bands are Nirvana, Led Zeppelin, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, etc. I listen to music many blacks wouldn't even touch. I am into a lot of things blacks don't care about. I hate BET. I don't find black women attractive. They don't find me attractive either. I get along with black men much better. Black women? Too much of a hassle. I have been called "sellout," "white boy" and I have heard this phrase a million times "stop talking proper English/stop talking white." I know how it feels. I like white women the most, but I like other races of women too. Something is wrong with black people. I try my best not to associate with them (this is not hard to do). When a black person like myself is "different," I am self-hating or some other bullshit. We can't win. You have to go your own way like Fleetwood Mac.

If you are interested in Japan, go there. I used to have this fearmongering bullshit going on with me and Europe because white men keep telling me not to go. I said f**k you. I am going because I love women of European descent. I can't help what I am attracted to. I am sick of feeling guilty about this. If you don't like your "own women" especially if you are black, you need serious help. I doesn't make sense. It's okay to not like other races, "Man, I prefer black queens. I don't like white women." The moment you say you like Asian women more than black women...124356uhejfinwjkesdfinjb!!!!

I know how you feel, man. It is torture. You can't be different in the black community. If you are you will be called a sellout or something else. You must speak Ebonics. You must sag your pants. You must have gold or platinum in your mouth. You must have a criminal record. You must be in a gang or affiliated with one. You must listen to gospel, rap, r&b, and reggae. I can do this shit all day. Anyway, I know how it is on a daily basis. Oh yeah, don't be non-religious either because that's more bullshit you have to go through. I am atheist too. World of hurt.


I can completely relate! The only thing I would add is that most white Americans feel the same as those blacks in your ear, they are just less vocal about it. You touched on it when you alluded to the white men trying to dissuade you from going to Europe. The mentality you speak of is American as apple pie.

Have you seen these two articles:

http://unspokenethnictruths.blogspot.com/2009/10/to-be-successful-male-and-black-common.html

http://unspokenethnictruths.blogspot.com/2009/07/unspoken-detriment-to-black-men.html
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1405
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

Postby ssjparris » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:39 am

Phoenix Sosa wrote:I am not a stereotypical black male either. My favorite music is alternative rock. My favorite bands are Nirvana, Led Zeppelin, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, etc. I listen to music many blacks wouldn't even touch. I am into a lot of things blacks don't care about. I hate BET. I don't find black women attractive. They don't find me attractive either. I get along with black men much better. Black women? Too much of a hassle. I have been called "sellout," "white boy" and I have heard this phrase a million times "stop talking proper English/stop talking white." I know how it feels. I like white women the most, but I like other races of women too. Something is wrong with black people. I try my best not to associate with them (this is not hard to do). When a black person like myself is "different," I am self-hating or some other bullshit. We can't win. You have to go your own way like Fleetwood Mac.

If you are interested in Japan, go there. I used to have this fearmongering bullshit going on with me and Europe because white men keep telling me not to go. I said f**k you. I am going because I love women of European descent. I can't help what I am attracted to. I am sick of feeling guilty about this. If you don't like your "own women" especially if you are black, you need serious help. I doesn't make sense. It's okay to not like other races, "Man, I prefer black queens. I don't like white women." The moment you say you like Asian women more than black women...124356uhejfinwjkesdfinjb!!!!

I know how you feel, man. It is torture. You can't be different in the black community. If you are you will be called a sellout or something else. You must speak Ebonics. You must sag your pants. You must have gold or platinum in your mouth. You must have a criminal record. You must be in a gang or affiliated with one. You must listen to gospel, rap, r&b, and reggae. I can do this shit all day. Anyway, I know how it is on a daily basis. Oh yeah, don't be non-religious either because that's more bullshit you have to go through. I am atheist too. World of hurt.


yeah i am black myself. i handsome black man i get treated poorly by my age group of blacks ( 15-29 age group; i am 26) because i am different. i talk different. i am different. i talk like a "white guy" really proper. i dont sag ma pants. i walk like normal actually. i where glasses. i am very very intelligent. so they mess with me give me problems try to make me angry. ugh !!!.



by the way your very very special person. really unique powerful people stand out of the crowd. the don't always follow the herd they do their own thing and are like black sheep among white sheep. your one of those unique and special people. enjoy the power you have brother lover.
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:20 am

ssjparris wrote:
Phoenix Sosa wrote:I am not a stereotypical black male either. My favorite music is alternative rock. My favorite bands are Nirvana, Led Zeppelin, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, etc. I listen to music many blacks wouldn't even touch. I am into a lot of things blacks don't care about. I hate BET. I don't find black women attractive. They don't find me attractive either. I get along with black men much better. Black women? Too much of a hassle. I have been called "sellout," "white boy" and I have heard this phrase a million times "stop talking proper English/stop talking white." I know how it feels. I like white women the most, but I like other races of women too. Something is wrong with black people. I try my best not to associate with them (this is not hard to do). When a black person like myself is "different," I am self-hating or some other bullshit. We can't win. You have to go your own way like Fleetwood Mac.

If you are interested in Japan, go there. I used to have this fearmongering bullshit going on with me and Europe because white men keep telling me not to go. I said f**k you. I am going because I love women of European descent. I can't help what I am attracted to. I am sick of feeling guilty about this. If you don't like your "own women" especially if you are black, you need serious help. I doesn't make sense. It's okay to not like other races, "Man, I prefer black queens. I don't like white women." The moment you say you like Asian women more than black women...124356uhejfinwjkesdfinjb!!!!

I know how you feel, man. It is torture. You can't be different in the black community. If you are you will be called a sellout or something else. You must speak Ebonics. You must sag your pants. You must have gold or platinum in your mouth. You must have a criminal record. You must be in a gang or affiliated with one. You must listen to gospel, rap, r&b, and reggae. I can do this shit all day. Anyway, I know how it is on a daily basis. Oh yeah, don't be non-religious either because that's more bullshit you have to go through. I am atheist too. World of hurt.


yeah i am black myself. i handsome black man i get treated poorly by my age group of blacks ( 15-29 age group; i am 26) because i am different. i talk different. i am different. i talk like a "white guy" really proper. i dont sag ma pants. i walk like normal actually. i where glasses. i am very very intelligent. so they mess with me give me problems try to make me angry. ugh !!!.



by the way your very very special person. really unique powerful people stand out of the crowd. the don't always follow the herd they do their own thing and are like black sheep among white sheep. your one of those unique and special people. enjoy the power you have brother lover.


I more or less understand how you feel, since I am a black male myself, and I won't say that other blacks are hostile to me. Neither will I say that they are nice to me either. I also hate a lot of the things that a lot of black people like.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: droid and 4 guests