Are Anglo males now this desperate?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
newlife
Freshman Poster

Are Anglo males now this desperate?

Post by newlife »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx_SIFiy ... re=related

I guess just being a young, slender and attractive female is enough to make you a minor celebrity in the US of Fat nowadays. :lol:

These girls are all over the place here in Asia. It is VERY common to find such drop dead stunners working in the convenience stores. Slender, young and beautiful. Back in the states... 40 year old BBWs with attitudes. :roll:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Can you explain what this video is talking about, for those of us with internet connections too slow to watch videos?
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
newlife
Freshman Poster

Post by newlife »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Can you explain what this video is talking about, for those of us with internet connections too slow to watch videos?
Sorry, it's just an example of a young girl who gets lots of attention just because in the US of Fat she is "hot"(10/10).

america has such a shortage of attractive young females girls like this become internet celebrities. psycho ones at that because they all have insanely inflated egos.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Boxxy is just a character.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

newlife wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:Can you explain what this video is talking about, for those of us with internet connections too slow to watch videos?
Sorry, it's just an example of a young girl who gets lots of attention just because in the US of Fat she is "hot"(10/10).

america has such a shortage of attractive young females girls like this become internet celebrities. psycho ones at that because they all have insanely inflated egos.
American women are scum, plain and simple. You have the fat ass women who think they deserve Brad Pitt, and then you have the whore party girls like this one who has probably been f***ed by at least 50 different men.

If you are at all an intelligent or sane male, you will completely reject American women for the scum that they are, and go for foreign girls only. Or, if you don't want to get married, that's cool too, but whatever you do, stay the f**k away from America women!
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

I think she is pretty yet that is about it. She is nothing to go crazy about. American males being the p***y beggars and Manginas that they are will go nuts on her page and tell her all day long she is a Mega Hottie!
They kill it for everybody else that will not sweat these average girls.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

ErikHeaven wrote:I think she is pretty yet that is about it. She is nothing to go crazy about. American males being the p***y beggars and Manginas that they are will go nuts on her page and tell her all day long she is a Mega Hottie!
They kill it for everybody else that will not sweat these average girls.
Yea, this bitch is nothing to die for. In fact, she is nothing compared to the majority of Asian and Spanish women. So, the guys that are sucking her dick are a bunch of faggot manginas and losers (interesting, sounds like some of the guys on this board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh shit, I hope I don't get f***ing banned again for using the dreaded "Mangina" word!).

Read the book online
Download the book
rome86
Freshman Poster

Post by rome86 »

guys the best way to teach a woman is to ignore her ..that is the best medicine ..I mean you walk with your heads on your shoulders, you mind your own business you do not pay attention to her whatsoever ..even if she talks to you..show no interest in what she has to say. that my brothers you women in line like that ..they fear you, they respect cause they will know that you are not interested in them and you do not mess around
hello
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

what the.. the views on that shit is insane are you kidding me.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

rome86 wrote:guys the best way to teach a woman is to ignore her ..that is the best medicine ..I mean you walk with your heads on your shoulders, you mind your own business you do not pay attention to her whatsoever ..even if she talks to you..show no interest in what she has to say. that my brothers you women in line like that ..they fear you, they respect cause they will know that you are not interested in them and you do not mess around
Yes, that is the whole point behind my Boycott American Women movement. Already, millions of American men are waking up and seeing the truth, and many of them refuse to marry American women. So, I'd say in another 2 or 3 years, the percent of single women in America is going to be somewhere around 70 percent (right now it's at 50 percent).

Read the book online
Download the book
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

newlife wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx_SIFiy ... re=related

I guess just being a young, slender and attractive female is enough to make you a minor celebrity in the US of Fat nowadays. :lol:

These girls are all over the place here in Asia. It is VERY common to find such drop dead stunners working in the convenience stores. Slender, young and beautiful. Back in the states... 40 year old BBWs with attitudes. :roll:
Ya look at these fellas, they found drop dead stunners in Japan: viewtopic.php?t=10999
And the age difference would have been a deal breaker with an Anglo woman
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

odbo wrote:
newlife wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx_SIFiy ... re=related

Ya look at these fellas, they found drop dead stunners in Japan: viewtopic.php?t=10999
And the age difference would have been a deal breaker with an Anglo woman
I hope you were joking, those women (and men) were fugly.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

rome86 wrote:guys the best way to teach a woman is to ignore her ..that is the best medicine ..I mean you walk with your heads on your shoulders, you mind your own business you do not pay attention to her whatsoever ..even if she talks to you..show no interest in what she has to say. that my brothers you women in line like that ..they fear you, they respect cause they will know that you are not interested in them and you do not mess around
+1
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

skateboardstephen wrote:what the.. the views on that shit is insane are you kidding me.
This is pure speculation on my part, but believe that youtube screws with the counters.
Maki
Freshman Poster

Post by Maki »

Oh Boxxy :lol: