Chinese Women With Implants vs. Homegrown American Women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Chinese Women With Implants vs. Homegrown American Women

Post by Taco »

I find that most American women grossly miscalculate how sexy they really are. They think all they have to do is dye their hair blonde and shake their money makers a few times and men will come running. "I believe in miracles", but not when it comes white women.

Option 1 - American Woman
http://www.break.com/index/you-cant-uns ... ce-2140344

Option 2 - Chinese Woman With Implants
http://best.letv.com/zt/mlyxs_645/index.html

Now, If your sober most of the time you'll probably be more interested in Option 2. Despite having silicone augmentation they have the kind of boobs that kings and princes have died for.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

American women are completely mentally ill, delusional, and out of touch with reality. They have been brainwashed from birth to think that they are princesses, when the reality is, that they are all trash that should be flushed down the toilet. American women are scum, plain and simple.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Man, you count me as one person not happy with what I saw on the video. Does Chinese culture have to stoop down to the stupidity and trashiness of American culture. I thought I was watching Real American Housewives or some stupid Rap video parading jiggling women on TV. I thought Chinese culture had class...I guess not.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

zboy1 wrote:Man, you count me as one person not happy with what I saw on the video. Does Chinese culture have to stoop down to the stupidity and trashiness of American culture. I thought I was watching Real American Housewives or some stupid Rap video parading jiggling women on TV. I thought Chinese culture had class...I guess not.
Chinese and foreign women women will ALWAYS be more classy than American women, even when they imitate them. American women are the lowest of the low, they have NO class at all.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

I had a guy come in to my shop just today, talking about how his wife was a bitch and it didn't work out with her.

I made the comment "get a foreign girl, that's all I'll ever date"

he responded with "yeah they're all entitled little queens"

a guy who probably hasn't even researched the subject says almost word for word what I read on these forums everyday.

it just has to conclude in absolute reality.

not that he wasn't at fault at all, he looked and sounded a little iffy but still.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

magnum wrote:I had a guy come in to my shop just today, talking about how his wife was a bitch and it didn't work out with her.

I made the comment "get a foreign girl, that's all I'll ever date"

he responded with "yeah they're all entitled little queens"

a guy who probably hasn't even researched the subject says almost word for word what I read on these forums everyday.

it just has to conclude in absolute reality.

not that he wasn't at fault at all, he looked and sounded a little iffy but still.
A huge number of American men are waking up now. American women are about to be completely left alone in the dust.

Actually, 90 percent of the problems in a marriage come from the woman. I doubt it was the guy's fault much at all.

Tell him to get himself a hot little senorita from mexico, and he'll be one happy camper. Shit man, you should have given him a link to my Boycott American Women blog. That would have set him straight.

Read the book online
Download the book
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

zboy1 wrote:Man, you count me as one person not happy with what I saw on the video. Does Chinese culture have to stoop down to the stupidity and trashiness of American culture. I thought I was watching Real American Housewives or some stupid Rap video parading jiggling women on TV. I thought Chinese culture had class...I guess not.
Chinese culture is only trashy in 1st tier big cities. Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Guangzhou and Shenzhen are like separate countries compared to the rest of China. In Chinese cities with less than 5 million people you can still find traditional women.