Anybody else feel like this when they woke up?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Maki
Freshman Poster

Anybody else feel like this when they woke up?

Post by Maki »

This video sums it up perfectly the first time I woke up years ago. All the emotions of anger, rage, sadness, envy, etc just built up at that very moment about American women. End of Evangelion /Spoilers!

My reality came tumbling down
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVW7ahL6 ... re=related[/youtube]
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

And when I wake up in the morning, I just sit there, and I'm like, oh. Like it's an awful way to start your day. Every day starts with me, like, my eyes open, and I reload the program of misery. I just open my eyes, remember who I am, what I'm like... ...and I go, oh. I guess. I guess, do it. I don't know. -Louis CK
newlife
Freshman Poster

Post by newlife »

american women are krap. i moved - permanently. you should too. it's paradise here, man. just think. slim women, beautiful and feminine. that just doesn't exist in americant anymore..
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

I highly recommend watching Hideaki Anno's Royal Space Force: The Wings of Honnêamise. Evangelion is like a bad dope trip from Anno in comparison.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRwStW1f ... re=related[/youtube]
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

America is a hell on earth, get out of there and go live a happier live outside of America. And yes, women outside of America are real women, unlike the sick mutant women of America.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book