Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Winston, ban frontier

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Ban Frontier?

YES
81%
NO
19%

Total votes : 16

Winston, ban frontier

Postby have2fly » Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:35 pm

The guy is attacking anyone with dissenting opinion, doesn't actually know much about the stuff he is talking about, he has not shown any respect to anyone so far...

Guys, feel free to vote
have2fly
Junior Poster

Re: Winston, ban frontier

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:39 pm

have2fly wrote:The guy is attacking anyone with dissenting opinion, doesn't actually know much about the stuff he is talking about, he has not shown any respect to anyone so far...

Guys, feel free to vote

You're kinda late, sir... Frontier has already been banned.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Postby ssjparris » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:22 pm

yeah man. he is banned already !!!.

weird how this forum keeps attracting repulsive people like Frontier, Woman's View, and so forth. the forum seems pretty peaceful otherwise. that aren't any flame wars until someone negative comes in. very special website :o
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:34 pm

He's already been banned. See the announcement section.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Speaking of which...

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:12 pm

ssjparris wrote:yeah man. he is banned already !!!.

weird how this forum keeps attracting repulsive people like Frontier, Woman's View, and so forth. the forum seems pretty peaceful otherwise. that aren't any flame wars until someone negative comes in. very special website :o

Speaking of which, whatever happened to thaqt Woman'sview character?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Re: Speaking of which...

Postby swincor » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:00 pm

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:

Stop asking dumb questions. If you're really that interested in her whereabouts, then just PM or email her.
swincor
Freshman Poster

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:10 pm

swincor__ wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:

Stop asking dumb questions. If you're really that interested in her whereabouts, then just PM or email her.

swincor__, I am just curious. Just because I am curious, does not (I repeat, DOES NOT) mean that I am interested in her whereabouts.

Thank you.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Postby swincor » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:19 pm

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
swincor__ wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:

swincor__, I am just curious. Just because I am curious, does not (I repeat, DOES NOT) mean that I am interested in her whereabouts.

Thank you.

The best person to answer your curiosity is she, which means you should email or PM her.
swincor
Freshman Poster

Its about time

Postby ErikHeaven » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:19 pm

I thought that person had a circus atmosphere. Just pure craziness. Good riddance.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Postby Hook » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:48 am

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
swincor__ wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:

Thank you.

I think swincor is yanking your chain by responding like Frontier. Although he didn't call you a faggot homo stupid retard, so it kind of misses the authenticity.
Hook
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions