Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

N/A

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

N/A

Postby eurobrat » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:17 am

N/A
Last edited by eurobrat on Tue May 14, 2013 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

yes

Postby odbo » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:26 am

odbo
Veteran Poster

Re: Is liberalism a disease

Postby momopi » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:01 am

eurobrat wrote:I think between liberalism and feminism abolishing old world values will eventually bring down the USA and the West. Anyone agree?
Why does China have old world values and they are on the rise?

China's "old world values" was Neo-Confucianism that guided its governance from Ming Dynasty up to 1905 with termination of the Imperial examination system. In Korea the Confucian scholars were dominate until 1897, and in Japan Noe-Confucianism evolved to the more nationalist Kokugaku and lasted until 1868 (before the Meiji restoration).

The contemporary society in developed regions of East Asia are not very traditional. China's rise today is carried on the backs of hundreds of millions of people, willing to work harder and longer for little pay to attain their goals. These are the people that you and your children will be competing with for education and economic opportunities.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:12 am

^ Spot on.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:32 am

Check out these videos regarding liberalism.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O5GnmLodT8[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hSvAukUNmY&feature=related[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:18 pm

The illuminati are not liberal or conservatives. They are satanists, and it is well documented how they engage in satanic rituals of pedophilia and child sacrifice. Also, you can read up about how they engage in mind control programs, search in Google for "Monarch mind control" and you can see how they abduct children and then brainwash them from a very young age, and also how they torture and murder most of these young children.

The people who control this planet are more evil than you or me can even imagine. It's got nothing to do with liberalism, it is SATANISM.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Postby fschmidt » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:11 pm

Yes liberalism is cultural senility. China has only recently opened up which is why China is behind on this. But China has lost Confucianism which was their main cultural protection, so China is no longer immune to liberalism and will surely catch the disease.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:01 pm

Oh liberalism is bad huh? I don't totally agree with the typical liberal point of view. I agree at times with the Conservative point of view though its done the most harm in this countries history and continues too.

Why is liberalism a bad idea when it may have causes some social problems that can be solved, while the Conservatives have waged war on Muslims, the Poor, Minorities in general. Everything from Slavery, Jim Crow, the Bombing of Cambodia and the Bombing of Iraq among other things.

So before you throw liberalism under the bus for what you believe is social problems that force you to look for women overseas, how about you help change the narrative?

I rather marry a European for many reasons beyond American Women being messed up. As I have said before, I have a forthcoming post about race, how it relates to dating in America and how White Women react to Black Men all over the world.

Black Men need to break out of this notion that they need to marry Black Women only. I am talking to a Brazilian Blonde with Brown Eyes and a ass that won't quit. Very much European looking, you have options.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby magnum » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:08 pm

going too far with anything leads to extremism.

That's why we used to "burn" witches, and why some blow people up with explosives tied to are chest.

I give them a A+ for effort but a C- for original thought.
magnum
Junior Poster

China isn't a rose garden.

Postby polya » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:18 pm

Experts like Gerald Celente point out China has many problems - but the Govt covers them up with money or information black-out. Theres plenty of riots and voilence in China, so its probably going to collapse like the West is going to.

In my opinion, liberalism is a central aspect of feminism because both are destroying the patrichary, the family, religion, etc. I know sterility is rising and people aren't having children in Western countries, so there's going to be a big dying-off of europeans in the future, so we are basically doomed for this reason alone.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster

Postby swincor » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:42 am

Falling birth rates is a trend that will not go away for the rest of this century. Even under-developed nations won't be immune from this trend. By the end of this century, population growth is expected to eventually level off.

As societies become more technologically advanced, economies grow, more wealth is produced, expectations of greater comforts and freedoms rise, resulting in loosening traditions, and a transformation of values. We just saw this the other day in Saudi Arabia where the king decreed that women can now vote for the first time.

Liberalism has been the dominant global ideology for at least the last century. It has a powerful momentum behind it, so I don't expect it to recede anytime soon.
swincor
Freshman Poster

Re: China isn't a rose garden.

Postby momopi » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:47 am

polya wrote:Experts like Gerald Celente point out China has many problems - but the Govt covers them up with money or information black-out. There's plenty of riots and violence in China, so its probably going to collapse like the West is going to.
In my opinion, liberalism is a central aspect of feminism because both are destroying the patriarchy, the family, religion, etc. I know sterility is rising and people aren't having children in Western countries, so there's going to be a big dying-off of Europeans in the future, so we are basically doomed for this reason alone.

Western self-appointed experts who can't even read or speak Chinese have been predicting the fall or crash of PRC for years. It has yet to occur. While it's true that all civilizations have its rise and fall, the PRC today has yet to reach the height of its power and influence. Gerald Celente predicted in 2009 that there would be a massive anti-China backlash in 2010 when "not made in China" would become popular, and China's "economic bubble" would burst in late 2010. What actually happened:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/12/busin ... harts.html
"Both countries (US and Germany) fell further behind China, whose export volume rose 31 percent, to $1.58 trillion (in 2010)."

NeoCon wishful thinking does not make or pop bubbles. China's economic rise is carried on the backs of millions of proletariat workers, willing to work harder, longer, and for less pay. There is no magical "boot strap". The CCP cannot wave a magical wand and make their country's economy grow. They depend on millions of migrant labor willing to work 60-80 hours per week in the factories for $150-$300/month. And when factories run into labor shortages on the coast, they move inland to poorer provinces.

China factory girls holding up signs that read "I love you" to their CEO for giving them a big raise.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby odbo » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:08 am

To recap:

Yes Liberalism is disease. That was always the goal of Marxists, to bring down everything that was.

No modern China is not "conservative" and (modern) China is not good example FOR ANYTHING.

Focus on your own moral corruption and don't worry about things you have no control over (the global economy).
odbo
Veteran Poster

Postby eurobrat » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:16 am

djfourmoney wrote:Oh liberalism is bad huh? I don't totally agree with the typical liberal point of view. I agree at times with the Conservative point of view though its done the most harm in this countries history and continues too.

Why is liberalism a bad idea when it may have causes some social problems that can be solved, while the Conservatives have waged war on Muslims, the Poor, Minorities in general. Everything from Slavery, Jim Crow, the Bombing of Cambodia and the Bombing of Iraq among other things.

So before you throw liberalism under the bus for what you believe is social problems that force you to look for women overseas, how about you help change the narrative?

I rather marry a European for many reasons beyond American Women being messed up.
As I have said before, I have a forthcoming post about race, how it relates to dating in America and how White Women react to Black Men all over the world.

Black Men need to break out of this notion that they need to marry Black Women only. I am talking to a Brazilian Blonde with Brown Eyes and a ass that won't quit. Very much European looking, you have options.

Huh? Isn't this whole line self contradicting?

It's not about just marrying women from overseas that worries me, it's the death of the traditional American family and it's household that is becoming non-existant.

That and no one has values anymore.
[/b]
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Return to General Discussions