Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Brunettes > Blondes

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Brunettes > Blondes

Postby Fenix » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:35 am

Blondes are overrated and always will be. Brunettes look better especially the ones with blue/gray/green eyes. Here are my favorite brunettes. These are all celebrities and my favorite models.

My favorite brunette of all-time is Alyssa Milano. She is my definition of perfection. She seems to be real cool in real life. She will always be my dream girl. No one has ever come close to her in my mind.

[b]My ex-girlfriend that was Croatian looked similar, but with black hair:[/b]

SAVED THE BEST FOR LAST! MY FAVORITE WOMAN OF ALL-TIME IS ARIA GIOVANNI. SHE IS PERFECT. NO WOMAN HAS EVER COME CLOSE. SHE IS ALL NATURAL. HER PERSONALITY IS AWESOME TOO.

Last edited by Fenix on Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:46 am, edited 5 times in total.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Re: Brunettes > Blondes

Postby Taco » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:44 am

Phoenix Sosa wrote:Blondes are overrated and always will be. Brunettes look better especially the ones with blue/gray/green eyes.

Brunettes look better with no clothes on thats my observation.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:30 am

Completely agree. Blondes are usually not real blondes in the US anyway. There are more natural redheads in the US than natural blondes.

Something about the American culture tends to value blondes, but I am an exception to that rule for sure.

However, don't be a black man and reject an American blonde's advances. She will be offended to the fullest!
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster

Postby Fenix » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:49 am

Shit, I never said I didn't like blondes! I just think they are overrated. I love white women no matter the hair color. I just prefer the brunettes the most.

Too many fake blondes here, I agree. In addition, women that are "blonde" and they dye their hair to black look much better.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Postby jcris7 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:39 am

Never had a thing for blondes honestly. If someone put Pam Anderson in front of me, I don't think I would get hard.

I guarantee you, however, if you put a decent looking Filipina next to her I would go for her instead. There is something about brunette/dark haired women and an attraction to them that is inexplicable.
"Women age like milk; Men age like wine." - Tom Leykis
jcris7
Freshman Poster

Postby swincor » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:31 am

Scrolling across and down to view large photos is a pain. You can easily decrease the image size with Photoshop or any image editor before posting them.
swincor
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:54 am

Brunettes also seem smarter for some reason. I don't know why, but it's a noticeable pattern. The blonde jokes are not just jokes. They exist for a reason.

Why are blondes like screen doors?
The more you bang them, the looser they get.

Why shouldn't blondes take coffee breaks?
Cause it's too hard to retrain them.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Iawesome60 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:59 pm

Phoenix Sosa, those brunettes are very attractive.

Pam Anderson is not my type at all. Those brunettes are more attractive than Pam. I have no preference for hair color, race, and eye color. The only requirements I have in a woman are beauty (looks) and an attractive soul.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:04 am

Brunettes only seem smarter because media reinforces stereotypes of Blondes being stupid, untrue, there's stupid no matter the hair color.

Overall I don't care. Never have. Most of the women I've been with have been brunette, take that for whatever its worth.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Fenix » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:34 am

djfourmoney wrote:Brunettes only seem smarter because media reinforces stereotypes of Blondes being stupid, untrue, there's stupid no matter the hair color.

Overall I don't care. Never have. Most of the women I've been with have been brunette, take that for whatever its worth.

I don't find hair color to be relevant to intelligence. You can thank Marilyn Monroe, Anna Nicole Smith, etc. for the dumb blonde movements. I have met plenty of blondes that are smart and met brunettes that are dumb. There is a ratio of dumbness and intelligence.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Postby lavezzi » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:01 am

I think I've said this on here before, but I have never been attracted to blonde females in my life. This in no way means I'm picky. I'm attracted to 'fugly' ethnic women, but not blonde super-models.

For example, I would much rather have sex with the first woman in these images than the second:

Image Image

Am I crazy? Does anyone share this seemingly absurd preference? I know obviously it's not natural, can anyone enlighten me as to why this might have came to be in my mind?
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Postby zboy1 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:14 am

Yes, you can count me as one of those men that like the exotic ethnic look over the Blond supermodels. I would actually pick the Indian women on the left over the blonde. The thing is, I've never found supermodels very attractive. I hate the skinny anorexic look of every model I see. I prefer women with some bone and a nice curvy body.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Banano » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:51 pm

lavezzi think you shd see shink asap:P ...you are hardcore dude...BUT

I'd go for 1st one too..she would be much better in bed than 2nd one, which is too plastic, not in sync with herself, ....i never liked models for some reason. i find them shallow and fuked in the head, uptight bitches,they all have mental issues of some kind...

I would go bareback with hairy one :lol: anytime

its good to see guys questioning themselves from time to time.... :D
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby ErikHeaven » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:28 pm

Jennifer Love Hewitt is my all time crush followed by Allyssa Millano. All these women on here are super yummy especially Jessica Alba.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Postby Fenix » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:37 pm

I fell in love with Alyssa Milano when she was on "Who's the Boss" and I watched EVERY SEASON when it was in syndication. I fell in love with Jennifer Love Hewitt when she was in "Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit." It's funny how most of these women I posted are from my childhood except a couple. Most of the celebrity women today suck ass. I dream of the day I can see Jennifer Love Hewitt nude. It doesn't make sense!!!!!! Please grant my wish!
Fenix
Junior Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions