Brunettes > Blondes

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Brunettes > Blondes

Post by Fenix »

Blondes are overrated and always will be. Brunettes look better especially the ones with blue/gray/green eyes. Here are my favorite brunettes. These are all celebrities and my favorite models.

My favorite brunette of all-time is Alyssa Milano. She is my definition of perfection. She seems to be real cool in real life. She will always be my dream girl. No one has ever come close to her in my mind.

[b]My ex-girlfriend that was Croatian looked similar, but with black hair:[/b]

SAVED THE BEST FOR LAST! MY FAVORITE WOMAN OF ALL-TIME IS ARIA GIOVANNI. SHE IS PERFECT. NO WOMAN HAS EVER COME CLOSE. SHE IS ALL NATURAL. HER PERSONALITY IS AWESOME TOO.

Last edited by Fenix on September 30th, 2011, 1:46 am, edited 5 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Brunettes > Blondes

Post by Taco »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:Blondes are overrated and always will be. Brunettes look better especially the ones with blue/gray/green eyes.
Brunettes look better with no clothes on thats my observation.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Completely agree. Blondes are usually not real blondes in the US anyway. There are more natural redheads in the US than natural blondes.

Something about the American culture tends to value blondes, but I am an exception to that rule for sure.

However, don't be a black man and reject an American blonde's advances. She will be offended to the fullest!
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Shit, I never said I didn't like blondes! I just think they are overrated. I love white women no matter the hair color. I just prefer the brunettes the most.

Too many fake blondes here, I agree. In addition, women that are "blonde" and they dye their hair to black look much better.
jcris7
Freshman Poster

Post by jcris7 »

Never had a thing for blondes honestly. If someone put Pam Anderson in front of me, I don't think I would get hard.

I guarantee you, however, if you put a decent looking Filipina next to her I would go for her instead. There is something about brunette/dark haired women and an attraction to them that is inexplicable.
"Women age like milk; Men age like wine." - Tom Leykis
swincor
Freshman Poster

Post by swincor »

Scrolling across and down to view large photos is a pain. You can easily decrease the image size with Photoshop or any image editor before posting them.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Brunettes also seem smarter for some reason. I don't know why, but it's a noticeable pattern. The blonde jokes are not just jokes. They exist for a reason.

Why are blondes like screen doors?
The more you bang them, the looser they get.

Why shouldn't blondes take coffee breaks?
Cause it's too hard to retrain them.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

Phoenix Sosa, those brunettes are very attractive.

Pam Anderson is not my type at all. Those brunettes are more attractive than Pam. I have no preference for hair color, race, and eye color. The only requirements I have in a woman are beauty (looks) and an attractive soul.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Brunettes only seem smarter because media reinforces stereotypes of Blondes being stupid, untrue, there's stupid no matter the hair color.

Overall I don't care. Never have. Most of the women I've been with have been brunette, take that for whatever its worth.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

djfourmoney wrote:Brunettes only seem smarter because media reinforces stereotypes of Blondes being stupid, untrue, there's stupid no matter the hair color.

Overall I don't care. Never have. Most of the women I've been with have been brunette, take that for whatever its worth.
I don't find hair color to be relevant to intelligence. You can thank Marilyn Monroe, Anna Nicole Smith, etc. for the dumb blonde movements. I have met plenty of blondes that are smart and met brunettes that are dumb. There is a ratio of dumbness and intelligence.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

I think I've said this on here before, but I have never been attracted to blonde females in my life. This in no way means I'm picky. I'm attracted to 'fugly' ethnic women, but not blonde super-models.

For example, I would much rather have sex with the first woman in these images than the second:

Image Image

Am I crazy? Does anyone share this seemingly absurd preference? I know obviously it's not natural, can anyone enlighten me as to why this might have came to be in my mind?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Yes, you can count me as one of those men that like the exotic ethnic look over the Blond supermodels. I would actually pick the Indian women on the left over the blonde. The thing is, I've never found supermodels very attractive. I hate the skinny anorexic look of every model I see. I prefer women with some bone and a nice curvy body.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

lavezzi think you shd see shink asap:P ...you are hardcore dude...BUT

I'd go for 1st one too..she would be much better in bed than 2nd one, which is too plastic, not in sync with herself, ....i never liked models for some reason. i find them shallow and fuked in the head, uptight bitches,they all have mental issues of some kind...

I would go bareback with hairy one :lol: anytime

its good to see guys questioning themselves from time to time.... :D
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Jennifer Love Hewitt is my all time crush followed by Allyssa Millano. All these women on here are super yummy especially Jessica Alba.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

I fell in love with Alyssa Milano when she was on "Who's the Boss" and I watched EVERY SEASON when it was in syndication. I fell in love with Jennifer Love Hewitt when she was in "Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit." It's funny how most of these women I posted are from my childhood except a couple. Most of the celebrity women today suck ass. I dream of the day I can see Jennifer Love Hewitt nude. It doesn't make sense!!!!!! Please grant my wish!