Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


After hitting my mid-30s, I've lost interest in women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

I just don't want any American Woman...

Postby polya » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:05 am

I just don't want any American Woman... I wish I could go back in time to when i was a teenager & move out of the US then.
It makes my blood boil to think of all the energy, time & money I've wasted since then trying to meet an AW, and all the bullsh!t I brought - like "Being the best person I can be until I find a wife" - I should have been a bad-a$$ and banged whores as being "good" made no difference. All in all, 99% of AW don't want to meet any man, and the 1% who do are already married. So, in the US I'm celebrite no matter what I try to do with my life.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 850
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:21 am







Postby ErikHeaven » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:47 pm

Well being 41 i can tell you i still have the same sex drive that i had when i was 19. The reality is mentally i could take it or leave it. I put it to you this way ever since i broke up with my fiance this morning, i would rather have a friend with benefits than be in a relationship as relationships can carry too much baggage.
2 or 3 days a week is good enough for me. I am tired of a woman asking me to change this or that or be this or that. I am just plain tired of them. I just want to sex them and that is it.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Postby S_Parc » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:55 pm

ErikHeaven wrote:Well being 41 i can tell you i still have the same sex drive that i had when i was 19. The reality is mentally i could take it or leave it. I put it to you this way ever since i broke up with my fiance this morning, i would rather have a friend with benefits than be in a relationship as relationships can carry too much baggage.
2 or 3 days a week is good enough for me. I am tired of a woman asking me to change this or that or be this or that. I am just plain tired of them. I just want to sex them and that is it.


And that's just it, you've deconstructed *the relationship* and discovered that it wasn't some Holy Covenant toward enlightenment or rapture.

I suspect that until more men reach this point, there will always be this Arthurian quest towards being in love & being in a relationship
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Re: After hitting my mid-30s, I've lost interest in women

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:41 am

leavingusa wrote:Truth! Holy shit about every woman I know is playing that game.

That just reminded me about the times when I would start talking to an old ex gf again and she was married or had a bf and wouldn't have sex wtih me. Usually 150-200 toward some extra gifts for the kids would get me in and the bf had no idea. Man some of the things I was able to do really screwed me up, now I don't trust nobody.

And don't get me started on "dinner". 3 dates = 150-200. About your average "tuition" at the local AMP. If you think that's bad most guys in North America pay about 2-10k a month for sex. They pretty much bring home the paycheck and literally hand it to the wife and she gives him back an allowance. I've seen this too many times to count. 800 a month gets me laid once a week with a different girl every time, it sounds expensive but it's a bargain compared to marriage.


+1
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Re: After hitting my mid-30s, I've lost interest in women

Postby S_Parc » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:46 am

leavingusa wrote:And don't get me started on "dinner". 3 dates = 150-200. About your average "tuition" at the local AMP. If you think that's bad most guys in North America pay about 2-10k a month for sex. They pretty much bring home the paycheck and literally hand it to the wife and she gives him back an allowance. I've seen this too many times to count. 800 a month gets me laid once a week with a different girl every time, it sounds expensive but it's a bargain compared to marriage.


Yeah, dinner should be among friends, since one, real friends go dutch, and second, there's actually some stimulating conversation, instead of trite mind games, along with the food/beverages.

And as for AMP, if you're near a Canadian town/city, it's all above the board there, so it's worth the road trip, since the cops don't bother anyone.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Re: After hitting my mid-30s, I've lost interest in women

Postby leavingusa » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:53 pm

S_Parc wrote:
leavingusa wrote:And don't get me started on "dinner". 3 dates = 150-200. About your average "tuition" at the local AMP. If you think that's bad most guys in North America pay about 2-10k a month for sex. They pretty much bring home the paycheck and literally hand it to the wife and she gives him back an allowance. I've seen this too many times to count. 800 a month gets me laid once a week with a different girl every time, it sounds expensive but it's a bargain compared to marriage.


Yeah, dinner should be among friends, since one, real friends go dutch, and second, there's actually some stimulating conversation, instead of trite mind games, along with the food/beverages.

And as for AMP, if you're near a Canadian town/city, it's all above the board there, so it's worth the road trip, since the cops don't bother anyone.


Do they have any variety like white, black, latina, even japanese? I'm kind of burned out on korean and chinese.

That's my only complaint at this point, lack of variety and affordable options. USA Escorts are dangerous, the quality is low , price is high and the rare/expensive MPs that offer Russian and Brazillian girls are constantly raided by the police. Even though there is a low chance of conviction they can drag you through the mud and destroy you. It's amazing how only the Asians seem to be allowed to operate in my area. Maybe the white women complain?

I went to one of these MPs once and got a Russian girl, that was awesome but there's cops surrounding that thing at all times. You have to sneak in and risk having them bust in the door. Asian places get shaken down but never to this extent.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Re: After hitting my mid-30s, I've lost interest in women

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:17 pm

leavingusa wrote:Do they have any variety like white, black, latina, even japanese? I'm kind of burned out on korean and chinese.

That's my only complaint at this point, lack of variety and affordable options. USA Escorts are dangerous, the quality is low , price is high and the rare/expensive MPs that offer Russian and Brazillian girls are constantly raided by the police. Even though there is a low chance of conviction they can drag you through the mud and destroy you. It's amazing how only the Asians seem to be allowed to operate in my area. Maybe the white women complain?

I went to one of these MPs once and got a Russian girl, that was awesome but there's cops surrounding that thing at all times. You have to sneak in and risk having them bust in the door. Asian places get shaken down but never to this extent.


I know what you mean and you're right. However, around my area Russian and Brazillian MP are scams as they lure you in with the promise of "extras" but not only do they fall short on that, but they are not even trained massage therapist; they just talk to you the whole time. It's so bad those girls who scam guys in that way are putting themselves in danger of being hurt by an angry customer and this one place a guy put an ad on CL to warn other guys not to go there.

And yes, USA escorts are dangerous.... AMPs are your best bet and I have no idea why few people bother them, I'm sure it has something to do with the fact that they are Asian, therefore the average American does not care about them apposed to if they were white/black girls.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Re: After hitting my mid-30s, I've lost interest in women

Postby S_Parc » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:26 pm

leavingusa wrote:Do they have any variety like white, black, latina, even japanese? I'm kind of burned out on korean and chinese.

That's my only complaint at this point, lack of variety and affordable options. USA Escorts are dangerous, the quality is low , price is high and the rare/expensive MPs that offer Russian and Brazillian girls are constantly raided by the police. Even though there is a low chance of conviction they can drag you through the mud and destroy you. It's amazing how only the Asians seem to be allowed to operate in my area. Maybe the white women complain?

I went to one of these MPs once and got a Russian girl, that was awesome but there's cops surrounding that thing at all times. You have to sneak in and risk having them bust in the door. Asian places get shaken down but never to this extent.


Well ... Cn's a small country and thus, variety means pretty much Toronto City. There, you'll find the maximum variety in terms of subnationalities and races.

Montreal, the closest to the New England region, is mainly French-Canadian, who BTW, are quite attractive, in terms of caucasian women. There are Latinas and Dominique/Haitian women there, as well, but I think Toronto's got the most, in terms of the spectrum of nations.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby OTB » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:31 pm

Leavingusa
Same here. I'm 37 and lost all interest. If you look at the actual content of what women say they have nothing to offer. It's you who has to entertain them and do all kinds of things you wouldn't normally want to do.


I hear you leavingusa. That's the one thing that irritates the hell out of me with these American broads. You're expected to be their personal entertainer because they tend to be very shallow minded. Not all but most of them. I can't stand that. You could be a naturally funny guy that makes people bust out laughing but you may not want to show that part of your personality right away with a girl. It takes time for you to warm up to her and get a feel for her personality before you really let out your sense of humor. But the way it is here is that if you're laid back and play it cool for a while you're considered boring. I hate when these broads say on their profiles, on some of these online dating sites, how their ideal match has to be funny and make them laugh. Well, maybe he will but not right away. Some men take longer to let their sense of humor out. I said all that to say this....I know what you mean man. I feel the same way.
OTB
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 311
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:28 pm
Location: Washington Twp, NJ

Postby momopi » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:46 am

Winston wrote:What I've noticed is that you want sex the most when it's unattainable, scarce, or hard to get. But when it's readily available, like in Angeles City, then you don't want it as much for some reason. It suddenly loses its appeal. Weird how that works.


There's an 80's Japanese comic & anime series titled "Urusei Yatsura" by Rumiko Takahashi. In the comic/anime, the main protagonist is Ataru Moroboshi, a lazy, lecherous pervert whos main goal in life is to acquire a harem of beautiful women. There's a funny comment in the show about why he's not as interested in his live-in alien GF Lum, preferring to chase other girls. Ataru's reply was "the fun is in the chase". If it's easy and readily avail (or "self delivered"), it's not challenging or fun. He enjoys the chase.


Image
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4707
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Postby lavezzi » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:59 am

Winston wrote:What I've noticed is that you want sex the most when it's unattainable, scarce, or hard to get. But when it's readily available, like in Angeles City, then you don't want it as much for some reason. It suddenly loses its appeal. Weird how that works.


How strongly your desire is to fulfill sexual urges depends on your perception of how accessible it is for you to do so, and the length of time you haven't done so. In Angeles city you can get it anytime for cheap, so masturbation and the odd bit of sex is enough to keep you satisfied. Now that you're in Taiwan, where you're not too popular with the ladies I believe, your desire will likely rise sharply.

The way I look at sex, there are 3 reasons why a man can desire it:

Out of pure lust.
To become more connected to a female.
To gain an ego-boost.

A strong desire to become more connected to a female can be mistaken for a strong feeling of lust. If this is the case, you will realize it if you have sex with a woman when there's no connection. In the case of prostitution, it can be the worst feeling in the world when she shoves you out the door without even a goodbye.

Then there's guys like that typical Irish faggot Naughty Nomad who travels the world having sex with hundreds of females. He probably believes in his own mind that he's just a horny f***er. But he's clearly just indoctrinated with the western idea that how many girls you can get determines how all importantly "alpha" you are.

So yeah S Parc, I'm assuming you've lost interest in relationships due to past experiences of them and also managed to do something thats extremely rare for a western male, realize that your own self-worth being measured by female's approval of you is bullshit.
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Postby Banano » Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:01 pm

I feel the same about relationships due to past experiences,
it just seem to drain my energy dealing with their demands.
to start off with, you have to be 'confident', great communicator, funny, need to have certain look, be provider...as a man you need to tick all the boxes to be considered potential candidate ...women on the other hand just need functional p***y and its pass....they could be mute, deaf and still have more options then normal guy...whoever created this fkd up world could ve done better job...
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby S_Parc » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:45 pm

lavezzi wrote:The way I look at sex, there are 3 reasons why a man can desire it:

Out of pure lust.
To become more connected to a female.
To gain an ego-boost.

A strong desire to become more connected to a female can be mistaken for a strong feeling of lust. If this is the case, you will realize it if you have sex with a woman when there's no connection. In the case of prostitution, it can be the worst feeling in the world when she shoves you out the door without even a goodbye.

Then there's guys like that typical Irish faggot Naughty Nomad who travels the world having sex with hundreds of females. He probably believes in his own mind that he's just a horny f***er. But he's clearly just indoctrinated with the western idea that how many girls you can get determines how all importantly "alpha" you are.

So yeah S Parc, I'm assuming you've lost interest in relationships due to past experiences of them and also managed to do something thats extremely rare for a western male, realize that your own self-worth being measured by female's approval of you is bullshit.



You know, I think my sister really helped in that dept. She was a bossy whacko, for much of my childhood, but when her academics/career imploded, I'd realized that all that hype about her following in the footsteps of Susan B Anthony, Marie Curie, Gertrude Stein, Mary Tyler Moore, and Deborah Harry was a lot of hot air.

In essence, as I became the classic American white collar hero (using that work vaguely), she became the anti-hero, a person who's burdened everyone around her with the job of propping up her fragile ego and false sense of entitlement.

Thus, it was a lot harder for women to throw the wool over my eyes, as for the most part, I saw them for who they were.

lavezzi wrote:In the case of prostitution, it can be the worst feeling in the world when she shoves you out the door without even a goodbye.


Believe it or not, I haven't actually found this to be the norm, esp among the GFE type of providers. Yes, I don't go for the el cheapos. In fact, in many occurrences, I've found them to be a lot more affable than a typical date, with all the hangups and control issues.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:19 am

I'm 25, and I'm still interested in women. Then again, I have been deprived of dating, courting, women, sex, and ONS (one night stands) since college (2008). I live with my parents and my varying interest in having multiple women is something I keep very private from the folks. I would love to travel abroad as a nomad: being serviced at AMPs (Asian Massage Parlors, overseas or stateside), getting picked up by women in Peru, endulging in brothels in eastern Europe and even Arabian countries, spending a night/weekend with an escort or two in Montreal, and getting an English-teaching gig along the way, etc. Again, this is tough because I am in the U.S. (Chicagoland suburbs) without a job.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 995
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:31 am

Postby S_Parc » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:52 am

All_That_Is_Man wrote:I'm 25, and I'm still interested in women. Then again, I have been deprived of dating, courting, women, sex, and ONS (one night stands) since college (2008). I live with my parents and my varying interest in having multiple women is something I keep very private from the folks. I would love to travel abroad as a nomad: being serviced at AMPs (Asian Massage Parlors, overseas or stateside), getting picked up by women in Peru, endulging in brothels in eastern Europe and even Arabian countries, spending a night/weekend with an escort or two in Montreal, and getting an English-teaching gig along the way, etc. Again, this is tough because I am in the U.S. (Chicagoland suburbs) without a job.


This is interesting ... if you reverse the order on your list above, you have a formula for happiness.

Job (or contract or business), then you make some money. After that, seeing escorts in Montreal (ala close to home & a gorgeous N American city), then true international travel to brothels in E Europe, Mid-East, Asia, and finally, getting picked up by women in South America.

And finally, forget about that first line "deprived of dating, courting, women, sex, and ONS (one night stands) since college (2008)". The scene, after college, really sucks in America. My first trip abroad was at 24 (I don't count Canadian excursions as being abroad) and come ~25, I was completely done with AWs.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests