Should some of us trapped just commit suicide?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Maki
Freshman Poster

Should some of us trapped just commit suicide?

Post by Maki »

When you're broke as hell...
When you're surrounded by moronic illogical women...
When you're body is having kidney, deadly stomach ulcers, and other major issues...
When you have no car...
When you're brother makes the choice of marrying a black American woman...
When you black sister make drives you insane into rage filled anger...
When society has destroyed you're confidence and sanity...
When you were born 5'5 most people don't give a shit about you....

My brother is getting married to a black woman and I'm forced to go out of respect. My older bro, a once great man with massive potential, great looks, ripped body, and a badass car now has a kid, sold his car for some ugly family car, is getting chubby, no longer TALKS ABOUT HOW SCREWED UP SOCIETY IS. My bro used to be interested in EVERYTHING we here at this site talked about. For whatever reason now he acts like a f***ing drone. He doesn't got any money but is still getting married because HIS GIRL said so. How the f**k did my bro an alpha beast turn into a beta?

My bro had far FARRRR more potential at everything in life than I did. On top of that my mother and feminist sister support this bullshit. I feel like I've lost a great badass warrior right now. My life at this point is unfixable and now my bro is screwing up so bad.

I ask, is it better to commit suicide before I someday turn into a crazy sociopath killer? I mean if somebody is as deeply trapped as me why even bother going on. Btw we're all men here so don't sugar coat the truth just so I'll feel better. I'm a damn man and I want you all to give it to me straight.

My idea is if science is correct about dimensions in space and time, our consciousness hopefully is shifted to the 5th dimension after death. 5th dimension is where everything that can happen already did happen thus you are dead connecting you into a 5th-being-self giving you the ability to make a choice about a next existence.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Dude, how bad is your health? It's normal to have thoughts of suicide. Everybody does at some point. As long as you don't act on it...

When you have life, you have hope. Slowly improve your life. Aren't you still young? Go get a temp job at a temp agency, or work at McDonald's. Then live with your parents and save up a few thousand dollars, and come to the Philippines, where you will be rejuvenated for sure.

What's to stop you? Everyone at the bottom can move up a little, with some effort. Take care of your health too.

Just remember one thing. All the dysfunction in society is NOT your fault. So why should you kill yourself? You didn't do anything wrong. You are a victim in a sense, of a sick society and culture. Just sit back and watch society implode. Also, there are many out there who have it worse than you. Just remember, no matter how depressed you are, things CAN ALWAYS get better. Take solace in that.

Here's a quote for you:

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti
Last edited by Winston on October 3rd, 2011, 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Should some of us trapped just commit suicide?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Maki wrote: I ask, is it better to commit suicide before I someday turn into a crazy sociopath killer? I mean if somebody is as deeply trapped as me why even bother going on.
Well let's hope you don't hurt yourself nor anyone else for that matter. No one is "trapped" as you say, although it may feel that way. I separated myself from a abusive mother and sister for largely the same reasons.

Why don't you take a step back, and get some temporary professional help that can navigate you out of your malaise? It is painful, but you have to take these concrete steps before you turn things around.

Also, consider physically MOVING away from the people causing you misery. Where to you ask? Travel, exploration, and your personal experience would have to guide you on that. It could be to another city, state, or country, but a change of environment would do you good.

As bad as you feel, others have been there and have been smart about changing their circumstances. Let's hope you are smart about it too.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

You're not alone. I'm disgusted my my own circumstances also. I live in a heavily unemployed region where getting a job is impossible. Yet my local supermarket seems to employ only the type of young women who spend their earnings on make-up and clothes. Is this being done to infuriate me? I so desperately want to travel to the Philippines so I can experience a women for the first time and a far less tainted culture. I want to do it while the Euro still has a high value and so I can be back in time to go to college next year so I can try and build a career that could move me permanently. I'm sorry for moaning on here but this is the only place I can as my friends are the types with no aspirations in life other than to get stoned and play Xbox, so they can't relate to any of the type of things that we are concerned by.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is my friend Darryl Sloan's thoughts on suicide and suggestions for dealing with suicidal thoughts. He is a great intellectual in Ireland. I like his attitude a lot. He is very aware and always makes a lot of sense.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Winston wrote:Here is my friend Darryl Sloan's thoughts on suicide and suggestions for dealing with suicidal thoughts. He is a great intellectual in Ireland. I like his attitude a lot. He is very aware and always makes a lot of sense.

I am in no way suicidal. Suicidal thoughts are usually a symptom of manic depression which is a disorder suffered by people who have adapted to western society. This is the opposite of my despair. I am mentally stable but suffer from circumstantial depression as I am stuck in a culture I do not belong in.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Chill Out

Post by ErikHeaven »

Young brother man and stay with us. If you want someone to talk to then PM your number and i will call you. I found a few friends on here that i call on the regular. We are here to support each other.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Well, first thing's first and that's to shield yourself from those who're toxic.

If anything, these are the folks who're most likely contributing to your decline in health.

And in terms of shielding, use whatever you can, even if it means creating an imaginary friend. Realize, you can drop the 'psychosis', once you're out of that environment.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

f**k suicide man (unless youre terminally ill in excruciating pain etc)

suicide is for weak willed people....

much better is the revenge enjoyed by living successfully. so get you life in order and let everyone else be jealous.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Maki wrote:When you're broke as hell...
When you're body is having kidney, deadly stomach ulcers, and other major issues...
When you have no car...

My brother is getting married to a black woman and I'm forced to go out of respect. My older bro, a once great man with massive potential, great looks, ripped body, and a badass car now has a kid, sold his car for some ugly family car, is getting chubby, no longer TALKS ABOUT HOW SCREWED UP SOCIETY IS. My bro used to be interested in EVERYTHING we here at this site talked about. For whatever reason now he acts like a f***ing drone. He doesn't got any money but is still getting married because HIS GIRL said so. How the f**k did my bro an alpha beast turn into a beta?

My bro had far FARRRR more potential at everything in life than I did. On top of that my mother and feminist sister support this bullshit. I feel like I've lost a great badass warrior right now. My life at this point is unfixable and now my bro is screwing up so bad.

I ask, is it better to commit suicide before I someday turn into a crazy sociopath killer? I mean if somebody is as deeply trapped as me why even bother going on. Btw we're all men here so don't sugar coat the truth just so I'll feel better. I'm a damn man and I want you all to give it to me straight.

My idea is if science is correct about dimensions in space and time, our consciousness hopefully is shifted to the 5th dimension after death. 5th dimension is where everything that can happen already did happen thus you are dead connecting you into a 5th-being-self giving you the ability to make a choice about a next existence.

It's not about POTENTIAL, it's about being aggressive and NEVER backing down from whatever goals you have in life. Life is a MARATHON, and it's about putting up a fight day in and day out which is why guys like your bother gave up because it's easy to get married and have kids which then gives a person the excuse to give up on their goals. Women are also known to chip away at men and wear them down to the point of emasculating them, and this is one of my reasons why I stay away from women; I suspect this happened to your brother.

As far as your bother, I know a guy who sounds like him too, he was a casual friend of mine who got a FULL scholarship to play football for USC. The guy was one of the most alpha males in the state of California and he was super strong. He benched 425 @ 180lbs... Story short, he gave up, had a kid, and gained weight. He's no longer the mean lean athlete.

As far as yourself, your situation is not as bad as you think. Your situation is only temporary and if you do SOMETHING about it, over time (and it could take years) the situation will improve.

To improve your situation you're going to have to come up with some kind of PLAN! To come up with a plan, go walk to a bookstore, library, or collage with a pen and paper and sit down and figure out how you want to live. Just be honest with yourself, and from there you have to THINK and figure out how you're going to raise the money to be able to live the life you want.

I think for you, the START should be a nice running Honda/Toyota for 2/3000k. So with that goal in mind you need to find a job/hustle that can earn you 3k.

If you're like others in that there are no jobs in your area then you're going to have to make one for yourself. For example, you could start knocking door to door and offer to house clean, dog walk, or general labor.

lol, I'm that kind of guy and it worked for me... When I was living in California I had 2 cars break down on me when I was running my business and I rode the bus with all my tools looking like an idiot for months until I was able to buy another car.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

In a way I envy you. You have absolutely no reason to stay in the USA. You're not making any money or getting any girls, teaching overseas would be a step up for you.

For me it might be a step down, I worry that I don't have enough money even though I have about 30k which could buy a house outright in many places. My health is almost perfect, I'm close to 6 feet tall, make 100k/yr women here give me compliments.

But I'm not there yet, maybe another year now. You could be there in a few months. I may never make it out of here before the gates close because I'm trying to figure out how to get out with all my shit.

If you don't have any money at all I'd focus on that. Really focus on exactly what you need to get where you want to go and let that motivate you.

Look at it this way, instead of killing yourself, reinvent yourself as fearless. Consider yourself a dead man and go for broke.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Chill Out

Post by Winston »

ErikHeaven wrote:Young brother man and stay with us. If you want someone to talk to then PM your number and i will call you. I found a few friends on here that i call on the regular. We are here to support each other.
That's a great idea. Maki, it always helps to talk to someone who is caring and understanding. It's far better than talking to a therapist who may not relate to you at all. Give Erik a call. We all need someone to talk to. The bond and connection you get from talking and sharing is priceless.

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

If any man really feels he has no hope and it is better to commit suicide, he should seriously consider becoming a Buddhist monk in Thailand or Sri Lanka. You will have a safe place to stay and food to eat, while you spend full time meditating to purify and develop your mind. If you survive and mediate for a year, you will come out a different person. If you stay for several years, you will be a new human being and way psychologically stronger than the average man on the street. The objective of meditation is to develop a mind that has equanimity in every situation. That is, no matter what happens in the world and how much shit is thrown at you, your mind always remains stable and peaceful with the minimum of suffering. Suffering is actually good for us if it gets us to finally wake up and realize that whatever the world has to offer us is total crap and the only place we will find happiness is within. The world will cut you to ribbons if you depend on it for your happiness. Also, in the Buddhist perspective, if you commit suicide, you end up in the next life at the same level as your state of mind when you died, which means you have the same problems but worse.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Maki wrote:When you're broke as hell...
When you have no car...

Do you have a uni bachelors degree? Put the suicide plan on hold to see what's out there first. Get your hands on a couple grand, fly over to Asia, and get an English teaching job in Taiwan. You have nothing to loose but everything to gain. Get a real social and dating life which can materialize quickly for you over there in spite of being average and 5'5". You will be surprised at how great life can be.

Once you get yourself taken care of, then you can worry about your brother. Perhaps after he sees your transformation, he will have second thoughts about his own situation and even take radical steps to change. But if not, its his life. Once you find your happiness, you will need to learn to accept him again with whatever choices he has made.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Life is what you make of it. A friend of mine committed suicide because he was overweight and women't didn't respond to him the way he wanted. He was WHITE!

Killing yourself should be the LAST thing you consider. Chances are you'll be faced with that decision if you have children... That is not something you should consider lightly, sounds like hype to me.

Yeah you can work a low wage job, don't get trapped into trying to appease American Women and save the money you earn. The question becomes what are you saving that money for?

What do you want out of life? You need to define that. Once you have define that, then move toward that goal. Once that goal is reached look for the next one, until you are content.

I will not promote any particular location because that really comes down to personal preferences.