I broke up with my fiance.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Capster78
Freshman Poster

Post by Capster78 »

oiltradingacademy wrote:
ErikHeaven wrote:Just as the Mason's take Black people and make them appear as if they were smart, (Obama for instance), they do the same exact thing to women.
Black people are stupid buy my products KKK, Obama is a monkey, his wife is an ape, i hate black people buy my products, i am super rich yet i waste time with losers on this site blah blah blah. Im elite yet i waste time blah blah blah. Once again did you buy my product?

It's mind boggling how stupid you are, but then again, look at what you do, a bouncer, you sir are a dip shit and don't even know it. But one thing is for sure, from my perspective it's easy to see just how much of a dummy people like you are. Here I am, a scientist and philosopher, knowing more than you could possible begin to imagine, and you call me a scam and ridicule me.

Believe me, you don't deserve my knowledge or wisdom in this life, and that's why you think the way you do, only people who deserve it know any better....

I realize you don't have the brainpower to understand what I just said, but that was the point from the beginning.
I agree with a good portion of what you say about women, but not all of it. However, I do have to ask one simple question. How can you claim to be an intelligent philosopher and scientists while at the same time being super religious?
Married to a sweet Filipina girl an never looking back!
Professor Jesus
Freshman Poster

Re: I broke up with my fiance.

Post by Professor Jesus »

ErikHeaven wrote:Its over for good. I was going to go there to see her yet we argued a lot and i realized it was going nowhere. I do not wish to offend anybody yet i feel filipino women are nice and sweet and kind and all that jazz, yet i think many of them are somewhat slow. And i tamed my input on that one.
She wanted me to be like her and i could not. She wanted me to be a passive version of herself a sort of christian/buddhist that is what she is so no go.
She would get upset at my Facebook posts and other things that i write.
I think the average filipino mind is Eat Eat Eat, Its Pointless Dont Get Mad!
I view some of them not all as having the mind of cattle. Not very stimulating. Once again i do not wish to offend any filipino people on here. I just realize the women are not for me. Now on to the next one.
I am clapping so loudly for you! You have done the complete right thing! I absolutely love it! How did she react when you dumped the bitch?
Your Professor Jesus
http://drjesussaveslives.blogspot.com/
All content and opinions expressed are provided by Professor Jesus LLC â„¢
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

She

Post by ErikHeaven »

She cried of course and asked me to convert to Jesus/Buddhism. I am not shitting you. I told her i am an Atheist and i will never have anything to do with religion. So goodbye Jesus freak.
Professor Jesus
Freshman Poster

Re: She

Post by Professor Jesus »

ErikHeaven wrote:She cried of course and asked me to convert to Jesus/Buddhism. I am not shitting you. I told her i am an Atheist and i will never have anything to do with religion. So goodbye Jesus freak.
I love it when they cry like that! Just think, some other fool is going to have to pay for her kids and her crap, and convert to her silly religious nonsense, but not you! I love it!
Your Professor Jesus
http://drjesussaveslives.blogspot.com/
All content and opinions expressed are provided by Professor Jesus LLC â„¢
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Post by ExpeditionSailor »

lavezzi wrote:
ErikHeaven wrote:Short answer you can get tired of just f***ing somebody and you cannot f**k somebody constantly you need more. A simple understanding of the news of the day or simple politics. You need to be stimulated yourself or else you end up like the company you keep. Understand?
They can't be that dumb. I bet if you learned their native language you would be able to communicate with them 10x better.
Not all Filipinas are as dumb as a box of rocks. I've chatted with a couple on Cherry Blossoms - both are teachers, well educated, and very intelligent. With one of these women, I was able to have a deep and meaningful debate over the existence or non-existence of God in a way that I could never have had with an AW. It was actually an enlightening experience. This same woman even suggested I read a book called A Purpose Driven Life, by Rick Warren, in trying to answer why God might have put me here or find a proof for God's existence.

I don't mind if some Filipinas are a bit on the simple side, although I agree with the contention that some are a bit too dozy and blasé. On the other hand, I find that the older I get, the less intellectual things appeal to me - after a while it all seems like such pointless navel gazing that won't make your meals taste better or really make a difference in your life. Maybe that's a sign of incipient age-related cognitive decline, or something like it - I really don't know.

But what I'm trying to get at here is that it might be nice to be with a simple, undemanding, but very loving Filipina for a change. Sometimes the problem with intelligent women is that they're squirrelly, demanding, and capricious because their emotions drive their thoughts and intellect rather than the other way around. More to the point, when I was married to an AW once, I found I could never really engage in meaningful intellectual discussions with her either. But she could be demanding in a stupid kind of way.

One thing is certain. Language does play a big role in relationships between Western men and women in the Philippines. Western idioms and colloquialisms are often not understood by Filipinos - and this is because their first language might be Cebuano, Visayan, Tagalog, or any one of a hundred other indigenous languages, and English might, at best, be a second or third language for them. It isn't that they don't get it - it's more the case that what you say isn't presented in a way that makes sense to them.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

bryansmit50 wrote:You cannot make generalizations an whole people and i will discuss my results. I had a few of them as buddies moreover to my former future husband. Many of them only discuss consuming all plenty of some time to karaoke. I believe they would all die if they no more had karaoke. They might discuss the data file crime error in their nation yet many of them are so overcome and indifferent to the factor of pins and needles. Like they have no soul.
They do not think and response enough concerns and not only that the most frustrating factor is the wish to be satisfied all time. That is not regular.
Or seeking you to quit being furious as if rage is rubbish DNA or something.
I look for the females quite frustrating and i will never time frame another again. Also the negligence intellectually and actually. Many of them just rest all time or eat or once again karaoke.
They do not activate their thoughts to develop and they are intensely reliant on what their household think all time, as if they cannot be produced and think for themselves.
Can someone please ban this douchebag spammer! His posts are nonsensical bullcrap.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

lavezzi wrote: They can't be that dumb. I bet if you learned their native language you would be able to communicate with them 10x better.
Wanna bet?
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: She

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

ErikHeaven wrote:She cried of course and asked me to convert to Jesus/Buddhism. I am not shitting you. I told her i am an Atheist and i will never have anything to do with religion. So goodbye Jesus freak.
Tears are womens lies in liquid form.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

pete98146 wrote: I hate to sound like a broken record, but if 80% of filipinas are dumb as a stump then why not focus on the other 20%? I've worked with some VERY VERY VERY gifted filipinos in my work career. Although it's not rocket science, my wife graduated #2 in her class as a dental assistant out of 20 girls and English is not her native language. My point is that there is somebody out there with the correct mix of smarts/looks/integrity for you. BUT and it's a bit but....you'll have to look for her.

If you sign up for any of these introductory sites, you'll be contacted by the lower rung. I preach, preach, preach to be the hunter and not the hunted. Focus on the nurses, scientists, accountants....they do exist! This way you get a bride who will be able to converse with you. She'll be able to watch the news, comprehend events and talk to you about life.
I did sign up and I was contacted by the lower rung. Mostly sweet girls, sixty or eighty of them. Forty or more were age 18 to 21, no kids. One or two of those good-looking. None that made me want to talk to write to them.

Maybe I'm better off sticking with my own race(s).

But along the lines you suggest - is there any way to get a taste of what these high-quality Filipinas would be like without going to live there for a while?

Any website you can recommend, or social networking site, or a strategy for a 3-week vacation visit?