I broke up with my fiance.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

Post by oiltradingacademy »

"Christian fundies are so crazy like Pat Robertson. Remember old Pat, god destroyed haiti for practicing voodoo" Ha what a f***ing joke. More like the environment not some angry non existent god."

Voodoo, V = 22, D =4, 22+4=26, which stands for 66, execute order 66, teach Satan's power.......
Futures markets are controlled by a computer program!

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com

David

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Must be a nephew of Fred Phelps. Christian Fundies the scourge of America!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Sex=#3 and gods plan of marriage!. What a fracking tool. I am so happy the gays and lesbians won the right to marry in my state of NY. Now you fundies can blame everything on that.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

This guy said the dinosaurs never existed! Wow Louis Farrakhan said the same thing another Islamic half crazy fundamentalist. I think more meds need to be dispensed in society. I mean really they are still finding dinosaur bones all over the earth. Somebody must be planting them HA!
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

ErikHeaven wrote:Sex=#3 and gods plan of marriage!. What a fracking tool. I am so happy the gays and lesbians won the right to marry in my state of NY. Now you fundies can blame everything on that.

Wow, you are one perverse human being, I feel sorry for you I truly do, you have no idea what is coming for you, my own Mother was tormented by demons for 10 years for getting into Witchcraft, and through your own ignorance you have no idea the wrath of God to come, if you follow Satan like you do and won't obey the living God, you are to be thrown into the fire, and it will be Christ who is going to do it.....

There is no place for you in God's Kingdom, sorry, he doesn't allow your kind there, you will be with your father Satan where he goes, because that is where you belong, his ways are your ways.

Thank you Heavenly Father for being worthy of being called as you have done for me, all I ever cared about in this life was truth, and you have shown that to me in abundance, than you Father for allowing me and teaching me the right path in this life, or I too may have become lost like the heathen.

And bless the Jews Father who follow you and your Son, for they are a light to us all.......

David
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Your are right Winston this guy does not read well or comprehend well. I dumped her she did not dump me. In fact i dumped her twice the first time she begged me to take her back and i did bad mistake. I told her up front that i did not believe in the bible even though she does. She is another Christian Fundie who talks about Jezus all the damn time. Its annoying to be around these people.
They are so f***ing brainwashed its pathetic. Always trying to spread their fear based religion. "Serve god or die". Yeah Yeah boring not scared.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

And bless the Jews Father who follow you and your Son, for they are a light to us all... f**k your god and to Hell with the Jews. There wont be 144,000 of them elect. Fake story. Corny. Spread your white Jezus to the other lost nations of the world who need colonizing. Christianity is White Supremacy. Sorry bub we wont be fooled again.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

My this is an entertaining cast of characters! Back to the original topic...

I do think it strange that men decry the loss of traditional values but when they find them they are bored to tears. I was the same way but now I understand that I'm just looking for lots of sex. At least I'm honest.

Traditional women are not witty and intellectual, you can forget that. They are primarily concerned with food, family and sex once in a while if you're lucky.

If you want clever conversation then go to the big city. If you want an intellectual I'm thinking a German or Russian university professor might be up your alley. Does it have to be a woman? Why look for a vagina that is also a philosopher? Am I missing something?

The problem is intellectual women aren't really that much fun and they tend to be very conventional. Women go by status only so they will believe and espouse the views of the establishment. They tend to believe whomever is most highly regarded in that field deserved or not.

Career women tend to be whorish and materialistic, if you can't keep up they leave you in the dust.

So where does that leave us?
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

I take a night off, from posting, and WWIII with a Hal Lindsey breaks out. This thread is done.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Death to Jesus, Jehovah, Micheal, The Angels, Religion, The Holy Spirit. Death to them all.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Yep its just good to f**k right now forget about love or romance. I am tired of the dumb shit.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

ErikHeaven wrote:Death to Jesus, Jehovah, Micheal, The Angels, Religion, The Holy Spirit. Death to them all.
Dude, don't go there, it's not worth it. Leave this thread & the new Fundamentalist guerrilla on his own.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Yeah i was just having fun with the lost one. Yes sir i am out of this thread.
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

ErikHeaven wrote:Death to Jesus, Jehovah, Micheal, The Angels, Religion, The Holy Spirit. Death to them all.

No wonder why the Bible says:

"Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."

Holy Bible: Matthew 7:13

David
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

Like I said before and I'll say it again, you guys here are the biggest bunch of losers on planet earth......

I am God's witness.....

David
Servant of the Living God

David