I broke up with my fiance.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Last post before you either delete yourself or get deleted. Do not forget to take your steroids with your Ciroc before you go to bed. Now the sound of getting ignored ROIDY!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

Post by oiltradingacademy »

ErikHeaven wrote:Have some dignity and just bow out your irrelevant now. Find the delete button. E thugs and trolls you are all in the same camp. Get a life and sell your junk products somewhere else. Winston just delete this teenager please? 43 you sound like your 14.

Help me Winston help me, please Winston this guy is making me angry, can you help me Winston? Come on Winston where are you? I need help here, this guy is really mean and he takes roids and won't leave me alone, he insulted me and told me that I'm mean to girls, and he is right but like you Winston I cannot admit my own faults, I guess like you Winston my friend we are in the same boat. Well at least we have this board to cry on each others shoulder, but this oiltrader guy he is a troll and is starting confusion so please Winston please, please just delete this guy and make him go away, if you don't do it soon I think I'm going to cry again, or wait, I think I'm starting to cry now............Winston where are you when I need you?
Futures markets are controlled by a computer program!

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com

David
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

oiltradingacademy?

Seriously, just stop it. Picking fights with long-term members like ErikHeaven is just plain rude and childish. ErikHeaven has the right to make his own choices, seems to be a pretty stand-up guy, and if YOU disagree with him or anyone else, state your case and then let it go. No need to start insulting and threatening people. It just makes you seem unstable and untrustworthy.

Nobody is forcing you to be here. Nobody is forcing their beliefs, their views, or their opinions on you. We expect the same from you. Chill out!

We are adult men. Let's start acting like it!

PEACE!
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

Post by oiltradingacademy »

Truthville wrote:oiltradingacademy?

Seriously, just stop it. Picking fights with long-term members like ErikHeaven is just plain rude and childish. ErikHeaven has the right to make his own choices, seems to be a pretty stand-up guy, and if YOU disagree with him or anyone else, state your case and then let it go. No need to start insulting and threatening people. It just makes you seem unstable and untrustworthy.

Nobody is forcing you to be here. Nobody is forcing their beliefs, their views, or their opinions on you. We expect the same from you. Chill out!

We are adult men. Let's start acting like it!

PEACE!

Peace......

But he is a stand up guy? He broke up with his girl because she was getting mad at his FB posts?

So after he broke up, then Filipina's are dumb? And they just EAT EAT EAT? And they are like cattle?

That's a stand up guy?

Wow, you and I have different standards for that I guess.

Listen in case you don't any better either, I'm here to educate you, you cannot go around anywhere on planet earth and treat like that and expect to keep them. If you think you can, then the best of luck to you.

He needs to learn how to grow up and treat a women, now American women because they are no longer women, I'm talking about the rest of the women in this world.....

Hey go out with a Russian, if you don't fill her glass of wine when it starts getting empty you better be ready for one whopping bitch to surface, that's how bad Russian girls are.

And this Filipina girl got mad at his FB posts and he just wanted to break up over that, this is ridiculous, and childish by it's very nature.

That's the problem with many American men, all they know is American women, so they have no idea how to treat a women, and unless they learn it's going to be a very miserable life for them.

Many older men know this, men of my age and men older than me, and the smarter of the younger men, but some men don't know, and they are in for a rude awakening dating foreign women.
Futures markets are controlled by a computer program!

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com

David
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

ErikHeaven, best of luck to you on your next relationship.

Personally, that kind of women doesn't seem too bad to me. Then again, I'm happy most of the time. :)

The problem with Filipinos is that, they try to act as natural as they can, with their extreme poverty/de-energizing/government. I haven't been to the Philippines, but from what I've read about the place, I can't really get mad at their citizens. They've got a case of the occult, BAD. They're the end result of America's citizens.

I personally can't wait to go the Philippines, to see how the women/environments are. I can get along with them just fine, and they brighten my day, as they naturally bring a lot of good into my life. Seems like the place I "belong".
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Last but not least

Post by ErikHeaven »

This cat needs to mind his f***ing business. I posted what i posted to the long term members not the newbies. The long term members we understand each other. This new Mangina is annoying just like my ex that i broke up with. Thank you C.J.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hey Oiltradingacademy,

How can you say there are no intelligent women and that you've never met one?

What about scientist/astronomer Amy Mainzer? She is hella smart, articulate and hot too! I love her!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Mainzer

ImageImage

http://www.cosmicdiary.org/blogs/nasa/amy_mainzer/

Biography:
Dr. Mainzer is a Research Scientist at JPL. For her thesis, she built the First Light Camera for SOFIA (FLITECAM) and observed brown dwarfs with it. She joined the WISE team and JPL in 2003. As the WISE Deputy Project Scientist, she works to ensure that WISE will meet its science requirements. She is also the principal investigator of a project to enhance WISE's ability to find new asteroids.

Her blog on NASA's website:
http://blogs.jpl.nasa.gov/author/mainzer/

How can you deny that she's intelligent? Duh!

Listen to her in the clips below from the History Channel.

Dude, you've just been PWNED! Hahaha

Btw, I'll bet that photo in your avatar is not even you. It doesn't match your voice at all. Tell you what. Make a video on YouTube and show your face, and say, "Here I am Winston and gang. It's me oiltradingacademy. This is what I look like." That will settle this. Ok? I bet you won't though.
Last edited by Winston on October 6th, 2011, 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

And all that roid rage rants last night let me tell you something e thug. I was born and raised in NYC and i am an Army veteran. 41 and i carry a Glock 30 and 38 revolver as back up everyday. I also have a combat knife i carry everyday. My one job is a bouncer at a club where i live. With or without weapons i am not scared of anybody out here and neither am i scared of some preppy looking white guy from the suburbs.
I have killed before and i will leave it at that. Nothing scares me.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Gracefully bow out. Every other newbie that came here insulting other members was ignored off the board and they left or either got banned.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

oiltradingacademy wrote: Winston, I tried to delete my profile because I no longer want to be associated with you or your website but there doesn't seem to be a place to do it, I would appreciate you deleting it for me.

You believe whatever you want to believe in this life buddy, I don't think it possible for me to care less, but for you to tell me I'm wrong is a joke beyond belief, I"m so much more intelligent than you are it's a joke beyond belief, you are fat stupid chinese punk that's all you are, look in the mirror dumb dumb, you are FAT and stupid and a punk who cannot find a women anywhere in the world, and now you want to say Filipinas are stupid. Whatever dude, from my perspective it is you who is stupid, a brainless clueless whiner that's all you are.

To think an elite human being such as myself having anything to do with you bunch of first class losers like yourself is another joke in this life, I want nothing more to do with any of you.

Misfits, losers, and scum, that's all you guys are.......
If you don't want to be associated with me or this site, then just stop posting. No need to delete your profile. Doing so will leave gaps and incongruities in the forum discussions.

So this is how you act when you are PWNED. lol You can't stand facts and logic. You are not open minded at all. You speak some truths about society and AW, but your personality is a total A-hole too.

How are you smarter than me? I can whip you in chess, in writing, in critical thinking, etc. I have gotten tons of women. Haven't you seen the photo collage? I have a beautiful girlfriend too. Steve Neese even says I'm a lucky guy, and so do many of my other friends. I'm a nice, interesting, personable guy with a deep soul. Some women appreciate that. They don't like a-hole guys like you.

Why don't you prove me wrong and PWN me? Show yourself on your YouTube video. You won't, cause you're ashamed of how you look. That photo in your avatar is not you. You just put up a good looking guy there to cover up your insecurity about your looks. I'm smart and can read people and am right most of the time. I can tell when a voice doesn't match a picture. Just cause you're too stupid to match voices and pictures doesn't mean I am.

If I'm wrong, prove it. Make a YouTube video showing your face and say in it, "Here I am Winston. You are wrong. I am the guy in the picture after all." It'll only take a few seconds. Do it. I dare you.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Ignore Mr. "I'd do me. I do me so hard *while he's applying makeup*".

Go ahead OilTradingAcademy; do your thing (*E_Irizarry puts on the Buffalo Bill theme song por mi compañero, Oil Trading Academy*).

Guile...Buffalo Bill from SOTLs....wow, you really do have to work out in order to compensate for your frank ugliness.
Last edited by E_Irizarry on October 6th, 2011, 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Its probably another woman coming here again mad. Mad and insane. A real man could find the delete button very easily. A dumb woman cannot. I got to get Winston to drink some Dictator juice and start quickly deleting these new trolls, manginas, roid heads, women, etc.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

E_Irizarry wrote:Ignore Mr. "I'd do me. I do me so hard *while he's applying makeup*".

Go ahead OilTradingAcademy; do your thing (*E_Irizarry puts on the Buffalo Bill theme song por mi compañero, Oil Trading Academy*).

Guile...Buffalo Bill from SOTLs....wow, you really do have to work out in order to compensate for your frank ugliness.
Which Guile are you talking about??
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

Winston wrote:Hey Oiltradingacademy,

How can you say there are no intelligent women and that you've never met one?

What about scientist/astronomer Amy Mainzer? She is hella smart, articulate and hot too! I love her!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Mainzer

ImageImage

http://www.cosmicdiary.org/blogs/nasa/amy_mainzer/
Seeing people like Amy Mainzer makes me angry that I didn't go to a better university where there where more smart girls like her. I went to a college in Utah where it was mostly Mormon girls just looking for return missionary guys to marry and then drop out. I don't remember any girls in engineering or physics classes. Except maybe some asian foreign exchange students, but I was chasing after white women back then, so I hadn't even considered dating them.

Amy is 36 years old, she looks pretty good for her age, especially in America.

Anyone have an opinion why she still isn't married? Is it because she's not interested in men, or do you think no one meets her criteria? It certainly wouldn't be a lack of options. I'm sure she gets hit on constantly.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Miss Mainzer also looks like a nice person so i am sure you could be married to an intelligent woman and have her be good to you. Now i will comment again to the other members on here. MSN released today U.S Has A Secret List Of Americans Targeted For Assassination!. I post stuff like that on facebook as this administration is becoming worse than Bush. We are living in a dictatorship and many of us here even though we have done nothing are probably on some terrorist watch list. I post things like this to try to get people to wake up. I have hardcore Obama supporters in my family and friends and my ex and her family and friends love Obama.
They are all lost.
Not only that the NYPD has starting beating the protesters who are non-violent. The system is collapsing and we have one side that is asleep and the other that are awake. And no matter what evidence you post the people that are caught up in the Matrix are never going to wake up. Not only that they look at you as if you are crazy.