I broke up with my fiance.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

odbo wrote:
lavezzi wrote:What good does having intelligence do for us? All intellect does is over-complicate our minds and gives us technology we don't need, making us more miserable and less self-sufficient.
What a sheeple thing to say. In other words stupidity is intelligence, slavery is freedom.

Speculative conspiracy theories aside, wouldn't you be happier as a Filipino with a lower than average intelligence than an American with a greater than average intelligence?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I know how feel man. Dumping my girlfriends has become a life long hobby of mine, I've never met a woman that didn't drive me crazy after a while, they won't give you any space at all.

The Filipina I chat with really freaks me out sometimes, nothing she does seems to make any f***ing sense. A few weeks ago she accidently killed her dog, I was afraid to ask how that happened. In addition, she's obsessed with giving me a Cebu T-shirt for some reason. Other times, she wants to put her hands around my throat and scream, marry me!!!! Also, she's hypersexual only in the mornings, she wants me to come to PI and be her sex slave for the rest of my life, I tried being a sex slave before and I wasn't very good at it.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

lavezzi wrote:
odbo wrote:
lavezzi wrote:What good does having intelligence do for us? All intellect does is over-complicate our minds and gives us technology we don't need, making us more miserable and less self-sufficient.
What a sheeple thing to say. In other words stupidity is intelligence, slavery is freedom.

Speculative conspiracy theories aside, wouldn't you be happier as a Filipino with a lower than average intelligence than an American with a greater than average intelligence?
Speculative? Keep drinking that aspartame calorie-free soda and you'll be just like Michael J Fox.

I'd prefer an intelligent woman who is also sweet and feminine. The two traits have nothing to do with each other. Although the intelligent one might recognize propaganda which tries to convince her to act like a man, and resist it.
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

Sorry to here about your break-up ErikHeaven!

I don't know about how dumb Flipinos are, as I posted not to long ago, the, hands-down, smartest, most well-read woman I ever met was a Flipina. This woman would write me pages and pages of email everyday. Mostly personal stuff BUT always something about philosophy and her views on what the masters wrote. I actually learned somethings from her.

As an example, she got me to read some James Joyce. IF you have never read Joyce, then you haven't experienced one of the most overrated, dull, plodding, and just plain painful to read authors of the 20th century. He is the kind of author whom pseudo-intellectuals love to expond on. I just found him overreachingly dull. Perhaps I'm just not "smart" enough to understand his "writings?"

Anyway, I personally DO NOT WANT a intellectual women like the aforementioned one. I been with dumb women and I've been with smart women. It would be nice to find someone in-between, but I'd rather be with someone happy and dumb, then smart and angry. And IMHO, most "smart" women are angry.

Good luck ErikHeaven, I'm sure SHE is still out there waiting for you!
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

pete98146 wrote:Hey my friend! I'm really sorry to hear about your break up! I'll shoot you a message on FB when I get off work. Sure wish you wouldn't give up entirely on filipinas. Many of the members posts unfortunately ARE correct about them. They live in a society where there is little motivation to flex your intelligence. Their gov't is one that purposely tries to keep the masses dumbed up as much as possible. Any wonder why all the smart ones leave the country for work abroad?

I hate to sound like a broken record, but if 80% of filipinas are dumb as a stump then why not focus on the other 20%? I've worked with some VERY VERY VERY gifted filipinos in my work career. Although it's not rocket science, my wife graduated #2 in her class as a dental assistant out of 20 girls and English is not her native language. My point is that there is somebody out there with the correct mix of smarts/looks/integrity for you. BUT and it's a bit but....you'll have to look for her.

If you sign up for any of these introductory sites, you'll be contacted by the lower rung. I preach, preach, preach to be the hunter and not the hunted. Focus on the nurses, scientists, accountants....they do exist! This way you get a bride who will be able to converse with you. She'll be able to watch the news, comprehend events and talk to you about life.

You're a good man and you deserve a quality girl.
Excellent Pete. I agree in my modest experience they are out there. I am currently chatting with a woman with a BS in science who is going for her law degree. Dumb - hell no, and hot as well. My other main chat mate is a straight A student who expects nothing less of herself. Have I gone through a few simpletons to get to these - of course. And as Pete said, these are both girls I contacted, not one of the many who contacted me.

But again you must be comfortable with your choices.
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

Post by oiltradingacademy »

Everybody has a different opinion and I will give mine. I have dated many types of women, Latinas, American white girls, Russian girls, and East European girls.

All of these girls to me have the same relative intelligence.....

The girl who has impressed me the most is a Filipina girl I'm talking to now, and am doing business with for the last 4 months. This girl is very smart, smarter than the other girls I've mentioned in many ways.

But besides that, this girl is a real girl, a sweet girl, and she is 28 and only ever been with one guy before. She goes to Church every Sunday, she knows the Bible, and that is what I'm looking for.

That is something you cannot find from a Russian, or a Latina, or especially an American girl....

If I wanted to get laid that's not a problem for me at all, I can go out to dinner every night and ask every waitress out that waits on me, or see girls at Starbucks and start up a conversation, this is easy for me to do.

But that girl has been with endless guys, and that's all she really wants.

While girls in the Philippines, except for where Winston hangs out, in bars and brothels, you can find girls who are virgins until they get married, well I'm not looking for a virgin but to find a nice girl who doesn't sleep with every Tom, Dick, and Harry is a good thing, at least for me, and that's what I'm looking for.

If I wanted something hot I would go down to Columbia and get a Latina, and there is nothing wrong with that, but I want conservative and that's a filipina in my view, at least it is with the girl I've found, she work super hard, is super friendly, very smart, and a really good quality girl.

I guess everybody has their own take on this, and I'm not an expert that's for sure because I have never been to the Philippines, but the girl I'm talking to impresses me more than any other girl before her.
Futures markets are controlled by a computer program!

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com

David
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Erik, this is another testament to what I have been saying (in silence) for years. I didn't find Filipinas to be on my level. Level meaning the type of women I usually like. They are cute, innocent and sweet, but they don't have the same charm, wit, intelligence that I have with white women and Latinas are second in line. I don't have chemistry with them. One of the things I look for in women is their brain power. You are useless without a brain, scarecrow. I have been off the Filipina wagon since 2008. Always been attracted to white women and they are the perfect match for me. No use in trying to like women that you don't really like you know?

Good luck with everything. I saw one of your videos about you talking about your fiance and I was like, "Hmm, this doesn't look good!"

Good luck though. I saw pictures of your fiance and you and I like to keep it real and your fiance wasn't attractive. She wasn't. You and most men on here can do much much better than that. You are not a bad looking guy and you don't look 41 either. You have all of the goods to find a compatible woman in other countries.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

lavezzi wrote:I don't think we should be looking for intellectual stimulation from a female, that is what male friends are meant to be for. If Filipinas are loving romantic types, shouldn't that be enough?. If you want a smart girl, how about Anglo women, whose idea of romance is swooning over a poster of Christiano Ronaldo.
Winston wrote:Anyhow, just be glad that you are not one of them.
Why? What good does having intelligence do for us? All intellect does is over-complicate our minds and gives us technology we don't need, making us more miserable and less self-sufficient.
I find women with a brain the most attractive thing besides:

1. Her personality
2. Her looks (don't really matter unless she looks like an ogre)

If she has no brain, she is useless. I don't like bimbos. I love talking to women on the phone. I find the female voice intriguing. Another reason why I don't like Filipinas that much. They have this ugly ass voice. They sound like a wolverine or a badger on LSD. Sounds like a screeching sound. Again, white women and Latin women tend to have the voices I like and accents to boot. Ladislav was 100% right when he told me I would hate the Filipina accent and it is atrocious. I like having long conversations with people in general, but women, I think it's sexy. Example, a girl I knew when we were teenagers, we were 17 and we would hang out and talk for 3 or more hours.

I find intelligence sexy. It is a great quality to have. I can't date a girl with an IQ the same as her shoe size. Not going to work for me. I talked to this Filipina (one of my best friends) and we have trouble talking over the phone. When I talked to this Danish model on Skype via webcam chat, we had immediate chemistry. Even American women too. Ex-girlfriend was Italian and Puerto Rican (American) and we would talk all day long. We had chemistry over the phone from the jump. If we don't have chemistry by talking it is not going to work out. She doesn't have to be a chatterbox, but you have to at least have something!

She must have a functioning brain.
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

Phoenix Sosa wrote:
lavezzi wrote:I don't think we should be looking for intellectual stimulation from a female, that is what male friends are meant to be for. If Filipinas are loving romantic types, shouldn't that be enough?. If you want a smart girl, how about Anglo women, whose idea of romance is swooning over a poster of Christiano Ronaldo.
Winston wrote:Anyhow, just be glad that you are not one of them.
Why? What good does having intelligence do for us? All intellect does is over-complicate our minds and gives us technology we don't need, making us more miserable and less self-sufficient.
I find women with a brain the most attractive thing besides:

1. Her personality
2. Her looks (don't really matter unless she looks like an ogre)

If she has no brain, she is useless. I don't like bimbos. I love talking to women on the phone. I find the female voice intriguing. Another reason why I don't like Filipinas that much. They have this ugly ass voice. They sound like a wolverine or a badger on LSD. Sounds like a screeching sound. Again, white women and Latin women tend to have the voices I like and accents to boot. Ladislav was 100% right when he told me I would hate the Filipina accent and it is atrocious. I like having long conversations with people in general, but women, I think it's sexy. Example, a girl I knew when we were teenagers, we were 17 and we would hang out and talk for 3 or more hours.

I find intelligence sexy. It is a great quality to have. I can't date a girl with an IQ the same as her shoe size. Not going to work for me. I talked to this Filipina (one of my best friends) and we have trouble talking over the phone. When I talked to this Danish model on Skype via webcam chat, we had immediate chemistry. Even American women too. Ex-girlfriend was Italian and Puerto Rican (American) and we would talk all day long. We had chemistry over the phone from the jump. If we don't have chemistry by talking it is not going to work out. She doesn't have to be a chatterbox, but you have to at least have something!

She must have a functioning brain.

It's strange how people can see things so radically different. For instance, based upon what you just said, the Filipina girl I'm talking to sounds like an Angel on the phone, with the sweetest softest voice I ever heard before in my entire life. Whereas the American girls talk through their nose and I cannot stand that, and the only thing I cannot stand more is their disgusting tattoos.

Weird how people can see things so different like this....

David
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

oiltradingacademy wrote:Whereas the American girls talk through their nose and I cannot stand that, and the only thing I cannot stand more is their disgusting tattoos.
Their nasal voices were discussed here: viewtopic.php?t=10705
We didn't figure out where this phenomenon originates from..

and their tattoos were discussed here: viewtopic.php?t=9371&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

There is no faster way to turn me off, even if she looks like this:

than to realize she has defiled herself with a "tramp stamp". In the past men heard phrases like marriage material, but didn't know what it meant. Now it's become easy. If your girlfriend is over the age of 20 and doesn't have a tattoo yet, she's marriage material.
newlife
Freshman Poster

Re: Well Hook

Post by newlife »

ErikHeaven wrote:You cannot generalize an entire group of people and i will share my conclusions. I had a few of them as friends in addition to my former fiance. Many of them only talk about eating all the time and karaoke. I swear they would all die if they no longer had karaoke. They might mention the corruption in their country yet many of them are so defeated and apathetic to the point of numbness. Like they have no spirit.
They do not think and answer enough questions and not only that the most annoying thing is the desire to be happy all the time. That is not normal.
Or wanting you to stop being angry as if anger is junk DNA or something.
I find the women quite annoying and i will never date another again. Also the laziness intellectually and physically. Many of them just sleep all the time or eat or once again karaoke.
They do not stimulate their minds to grow and they are heavily dependent on what their family and friends think all the time, as if they cannot be grown and think for themselves.
Once again not to offend yet i think many of the women suffer from a form of mild retardation as they cannot grasp simple reality.
Well, it's not just the Philippines. :roll:

Don't mean to sound racist or anything but some cultures just lack the intellectual component. I don't think they are dumb, they just don't think.
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

odbo wrote:
oiltradingacademy wrote:Whereas the American girls talk through their nose and I cannot stand that, and the only thing I cannot stand more is their disgusting tattoos.
Their nasal voices were discussed here: viewtopic.php?t=10705
We didn't figure out where this phenomenon originates from..

and their tattoos were discussed here: viewtopic.php?t=9371&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

There is no faster way to turn me off, even if she looks like this:

than to realize she has defiled herself with a "tramp stamp". In the past men heard phrases like marriage material, but didn't know what it meant. Now it's become easy. If your girlfriend is over the age of 20 and doesn't have a tattoo yet, she's marriage material.

I went out with a girl that looks very much like her in Orlando Florida, turns out she was the biggest tramp I ever met before by a thousand times, she probably slept with literally hundreds of men.....

Orlando is an interesting place, I've been all over the country to every part of it, and Orlando by far has the most girls vs guys ratio. The worst possible ratio is San Diego California, there is about 5 guys to every one girl there. In Orlando it's about 2 girls for every one guy, and it was once about 3 girls to every one guy in 1990. When I first went there I thought I had died and went to heaven, girls were giving me their numbers without me even asking them.

It's not that good anymore, but there are still a lot of girls there.

Guys who are stuck in San Diego and don't know any better, I truly feel sorry for them, they are living in the absolute worst possible town you could live in being a guy, you are so screwed living in that town it's joke beyond all belief or understanding.

San Diego you see the best looking guy with an ugly girl.....

In Orlando you see a very average guy with an attractive girl....

I use these two examples because they are the best polar opposites in the USA....

David
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

lavezzi wrote:
ErikHeaven wrote:Short answer you can get tired of just f***ing somebody and you cannot f**k somebody constantly you need more. A simple understanding of the news of the day or simple politics. You need to be stimulated yourself or else you end up like the company you keep. Understand?
They can't be that dumb. I bet if you learned their native language you would be able to communicate with them 10x better.
That doesn't make much of a difference. Ladislav speaks their language fluently. In fact, his Tagalog is BETTER than most Filipinos are. Education in the PI has totally tanked since the 80's. They don't even speak their own language fluently.

Plus when I went to Russia in 2002, I spoke no Russian, but I was able to hold long conversations with everyone, cause I was CURIOUS and communicative and found ways to communicate even if there was a language barrier.

So your explanation is oversimplistic and a cop out.

Their brains are not able to conceptualize. When you ask them questions involving Why, What If, or give them hypothetical situations, they are totally lost. Believe me.

Like animals, they can only deal with what's directly in front of them, not with ideas or concepts.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ErikHeaven wrote:
Totally agree with this. I work in an engineering environment. If I wanna talk about the subtleties of software development I do it with my friends there, not my gf. If I wanna talk about the subtleties of oral sex, that's what gf conversations are for!
Not talking about String Theory, how about understanding the 3 branches of GOV and simple stuff like that. You cannot f**k a wet sponge all the time!
Ok fine. Even if we do not expect intelligent conversations from women, still, it is a pain in the ass to have them argue with you if they don't know shit about what they're talking about. Like I said, dumb and quiet is ok, rational and argumentative is ok, but dumb and argumentative is the worst combo. That's what Erik was talking about. His girl was not dumb and quiet. She was arguing about things she knew nothing about. A wise person would ask questions and listen and learn, if he/she didn't understand the subject, not argue about it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

swincor__ wrote:
lavezzi wrote: They can't be that dumb. I bet if you learned their native language you would be able to communicate with them 10x better.

This is a good point, since the native language of the PI is Tagalog, plus the dozens of other languages across the islands. While Filipino(a)s generally can speak English, it isn't really their native language. The best person to ask about Filipina intelligence would probably be someone who is a native Tagalog speaker or an expat who speaks the language fluently.
No it's not. I already elaborate on it above. Stop jumping to conclusions. You are ignoring many factors.

Dianne is a local native, yet even she thinks most Filipinos are dumb. It's not a language barrier. In Russia, I didn't speak the language, yet I never had a problem holding a conversation. People there were smart enough to figure out what I meant and could see the context of it.

Ladislav speaks Tagalog better than most Filipinos do. Yet he doesn't consider them to be intellectual.

You also forget that the average IQ in the PI is only 86.

For a know it all swincor, you sure are shallow and miss a lot of factors. You ought to humble yourself. Not act like a know it all. Like I said, the most annoying combo of traits is "dumb and argumentative". You are very one dimensional.

Thus, it was NOT a good point. You are wrong again swincor.