I broke up with my fiance.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

Re: I broke up with my fiance.

Post by oiltradingacademy »

ErikHeaven wrote:Its over for good. I was going to go there to see her yet we argued a lot and i realized it was going nowhere. I do not wish to offend anybody yet i feel filipino women are nice and sweet and kind and all that jazz, yet i think many of them are somewhat slow. And i tamed my input on that one.
She wanted me to be like her and i could not. She wanted me to be a passive version of herself a sort of christian/buddhist that is what she is so no go.
She would get upset at my Facebook posts and other things that i write.
I think the average filipino mind is Eat Eat Eat, Its Pointless Dont Get Mad!
I view some of them not all as having the mind of cattle. Not very stimulating. Once again i do not wish to offend any filipino people on here. I just realize the women are not for me. Now on to the next one.

Tell me Erik, you say she would get upset at your Facebook posts right? What did you say exactly in your Facebook posts? You were mad and angry and complaining right? You were saying nasty things right? You were even talking bad about women in general and you were saying things that would be offensive to a good quality religious girl, right?

See that's what you don't understand, this girl was looking at you as if you are a scum bag, that's what you don't understand, she is probably a good simple girl who doesn't want some crazy mad American guy who cannot see the wrongs of their ways.

All of you guys who are broke and want to find a girl, the first thing you need to do is become un-broke, and I really do mean that. Work hard to become successful, then go find yourself a girl, trying to find a girl without money is like trying to sail across the ocean without a boat, your chances of success are slim to none.

You don't have to be rich at all, you just need to provide some security for the girl, you need to have a steady income and be responsible, you cannot be some horny guy who doesn't have money and expect girls to be ready to settle down with you.

It's no wonder so many women say that men are pigs, because a great deal many of you are and apparently you don't realize it.

From what I can tell you seem to have two types of Filipinas, one is very conservative and religious, the other is bar girls and prostitutes, take your pick. Many scum horny men go for the prostitutes, while other men looking for a good girl go for the religious ones....

If you are a guy and not religious but don't want a prostitute, then maybe the Philippines isn't what you are looking for. Go get a nice Latina, they are nice women with lot's of spirit and character and they will give you a run for your money, but they too don't like disgusting men so I think when you are with your women you use some charm on her and don't let her see the angry side of you, no women wants that.......
Futures markets are controlled by a computer program!

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com

David

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

oiltradingacademy?

I really don't think it's right for you to stereotype every man on this board as a loser. You don't know my situation, or the situation of others. So I think you should apologize! Generalizing is something that women do, don't you agree?

I actually agree with you, in so far as, what you are looking for is what I am looking for. IF you read my earlier post on this thread, you would read that the most, perhaps I won't use the world intelligent, well-read woman I every met was from the PI.

I never did or have done any research about the differences between the thinking abilities of men and woman. I tend to think that it's mostly a cultural conditioning thing, but I'm not a social scientist by any means. I disagree with your "take" on woman and their roles in a society, as far as, women should have choices. THAT is what freedom is all about. Besides isn't it better for a person to CHOOSE to be something rather than be FORCED to be something? When a person chooses to be something, they will put all their effort, time, etc.........into fulfilling that role, rather than be resentful and bitter by being forced into a role that do not wish to fulfill.

As far as Winston goes, save your typing fingers. Winston will do what Winston wants to do. You won't change him or his behaviors or his beliefs. Only he can do that. All you are going to do is create another(sigh) go around of attack and deny, deny and attack cycle which will resolve nothing.
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

Truthville wrote:oiltradingacademy?

I really don't think it's right for you to stereotype every man on this board as a loser. You don't know my situation, or the situation of others. So I think you should apologize! Generalizing is something that women do, don't you agree?

I actually agree with you, in so far as, what you are looking for is what I am looking for. IF you read my earlier post on this thread, you would read that the most, perhaps I won't use the world intelligent, well-read woman I every met was from the PI.

I never did or have done any research about the differences between the thinking abilities of men and woman. I tend to think that it's mostly a cultural conditioning thing, but I'm not a social scientist by any means. I disagree with your "take" on woman and their roles in a society, as far as, women should have choices. THAT is what freedom is all about. Besides isn't it better for a person to CHOOSE to be something rather than be FORCED to be something? When a person chooses to be something, they will put all their effort, time, etc.........into fulfilling that role, rather than be resentful and bitter by being forced into a role that do not wish to fulfill.

As far as Winston goes, save your typing fingers. Winston will do what Winston wants to do. You won't change him or his behaviors or his beliefs. Only he can do that. All you are going to do is create another(sigh) go around of attack and deny, deny and attack cycle which will resolve nothing.

I wasn't speaking towards you and yes I read your post about that Filipina women........

Yes of course a women has the right to choose, under God women have free will just as a man does, but under God women are to be women, not men, and men are to be men, not women, this is the problem I have with the USA, women think they are men now and I want absolutely nothing to do with them.

With respect to Winston, all I can say is I'm shocked, that's all I can say.......

David
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

When I was in Orlando I was out and happen to run into two good looking girls, I started talking with them, and in this process we got onto this conversation, and they told me that "it's the guys with long hair that are the straight guys, while it's the guys with short hair that are the fags".....

I said yes I know, and back home in San Diego it's the guys who wear dresses with earings in their ears that are the straight men, while it's the guys who wears pants that are the fags......

And to think, this was back in 1996......

It's 10 times worse now......

The USA is the most polluted corrupted culture the world has ever seen by a thousand times, everyday it seems I get into fights, the tension is getting worse and worse and worse, it's like a pressure cooker and the pressure is building and building, and at some point it's going to explode, that day is coming....

Guys are coming back from the war and they are insane, I almost killed one two months ago, had I been carrying a handgun with me he would be dead right now, and I would be in prison.....

I'm on the verge of exploding myself, these young guys have no respect and I have no patience for them, I will gladly show them that they are wimps and punks and don't even know it, they can take their video games and shove them right up their punk asses, and their attitudes and shove them, this 43 year old still got lot's of steam left, and I don't play games....

The girls here suck beyond belief, the guys here suck beyond belief, the only answer is to escape from this mad house......

David
jcris7
Freshman Poster

Post by jcris7 »

oiltradingacademy wrote:
To think an elite human being such as myself having anything to do with you bunch of first class losers like yourself is another joke in this life, I want nothing more to do with any of you.

Misfits, losers, and scum, that's all you guys are.......
Watch it dude. I'll agree with Truthville. You don't know me and my situation. I am just like everyone else here - fed up with the shit social and dating scenes here in the USA. Misfit? Loser? Scum? I am none of those and besides, I don't have to prove anything to you about who I am as a person.
"Women age like milk; Men age like wine." - Tom Leykis
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

I'll proudly take the title of misfit... :)
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

jcris7 wrote:
oiltradingacademy wrote:
To think an elite human being such as myself having anything to do with you bunch of first class losers like yourself is another joke in this life, I want nothing more to do with any of you.

Watch it dude. I'll agree with Truthville. You don't know me and my situation. I am just like everyone else here - fed up with the shit social and dating scenes here in the USA. Misfit? Loser? Scum? I am none of those and besides, I don't have to prove anything to you about who I am as a person.

I never said you were or implied that you were, you look like a very nice guy to me, sorry if it seemed as if I was saying that about you.....

David
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Actually, I agree with OilTrader, I am a misfit, see Doc Brown avatar (my inner psyche), but I pose as a normal, balanced, successful business person in Massachusetts. I look more like someone between Stephen Colbert and Christian Bale, clean cut and all business, not like Chris Lloyd.

The truth of the matter is that fitting in, around here, is putting on a type of dog & pony show. Some times, I'm a big sports fan, a team builder, an innovator/catalyst, yada, yada. But for the most part, I can see that people are just playing each other for fools, more often than not.

I just got back from dinner with a few friends. We didn't bring any 'ladies' and thus, we had a good time. The others at the restaurant, had these whiny GFs/wives around, and you could easily tell that those mainstreamers weren't really happy. Thus, I enjoy being a misfit and I'll only pretend to fit in, to grease the wheels of commerce.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

I am done talking about this.

Post by ErikHeaven »

Winston, I tried to delete my profile because I no longer want to be associated with you or your website but there doesn't seem to be a place to do it, I would appreciate you deleting it for me.

You believe whatever you want to believe in this life buddy, I don't think it possible for me to care less, but for you to tell me I'm wrong is a joke beyond belief, I"m so much more intelligent than you are it's a joke beyond belief, you are fat stupid chinese punk that's all you are, look in the mirror dumb dumb, you are FAT and stupid and a punk who cannot find a women anywhere in the world, and now you want to say Filipinas are stupid. Whatever dude, from my perspective it is you who is stupid, a brainless clueless whiner that's all you are.

You should find the delete button Mr Superior. I am done with discussing this and done with newbies aka trolls coming here and adding confusion.
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

Re: I am done talking about this.

ErikHeaven wrote: You should find the delete button Mr Superior. I am done with discussing this and done with newbies aka trolls coming here and adding confusion.

That's twice I've been called a troll now, you guys are some weird and paranoid dudes, yes, I'm a troll, you better watch out dumb dumb, I might cause some confusion here and be a troll, of course causing confusion for you I suppose wouldn't be difficult to do, just say a few words and you're confused.

See that's what you don't understand, you say trashy things on your FB and then the girl doesn't like it and you're just like, well screw you you dumb Filipina, I can say whatever I want to say.

Good luck pal trying to get a girl with that attitude, you better hang with Winston and stick to the prostitutes. But if you ever do grow up and become a man, realize that no matter what women you want to get on planet earth, you better learn to how be nice to them and treat them well, you cannot treat them like American girls, you cannot be mean to them and they will love you, no it doesn't work like that, you be nice to them and they will be nice back.

And a Filipina girl you better be really super nice to, otherwise she will look at you as if you were a dog.

Troll that pal......

David
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Do yourself and the other members a favor and just get the f**k out of here. We dont tolerate stupid people like you who comment to strangers like you know them. I have been here for awhile and have made many friends outside of this site whom i call on the regular. Your not known or wanted so just leave.
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

ErikHeaven wrote:Do yourself and the other members a favor and just get the f**k out of here. We dont tolerate stupid people like you who comment to strangers like you know them. I have been here for awhile and have made many friends outside of this site whom i call on the regular. Your not known or wanted so just leave.

Oh, because you said it I will go ahead and do it, or maybe, I'll just tell you to shut your punk mouth, how about that you first class whopping dip shit.

Not only could I easily kick your punk ass very easily, but I also have a bare spanking minimum of a thousand times your intellect....

I've leave when you can kick my ass, ok punk? What do you got to say about that punk? You two bit little sissy boy....

David
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Have some dignity and just bow out your irrelevant now. Find the delete button. E thugs and trolls you are all in the same camp. Get a life and sell your junk products somewhere else. Winston just delete this teenager please? 43 you sound like your 14.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Leave the ROIDS alone and just leave E thug.
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

ErikHeaven wrote:Have some dignity and just bow out your irrelevant now. Find the delete button. E thugs and trolls you are all in the same camp. Get a life and sell your junk products somewhere else. Winston just delete this teenager please? 43 you sound like your 14.

It's mind boggling how much of a loser you are, no wonder you are friends with Winston, you guys are good for each other, you both think alike, you're both total 100% losers of the highest possible order and the funny part is you guys don't seem to realize it.

This is where girls are very smart, much smarter than men are, they see what kind of a guy you are very quickly and then want to bail out.

Better learn how to treat women who deserve to be treated right otherwise you're not going to get very far, and I sure hope you're a young guy in your 20's, because if you're not then wow, I truly feel sorry for you....

David