I broke up with my fiance.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

I broke up with my fiance.

Post by ErikHeaven »

Its over for good. I was going to go there to see her yet we argued a lot and i realized it was going nowhere. I do not wish to offend anybody yet i feel filipino women are nice and sweet and kind and all that jazz, yet i think many of them are somewhat slow. And i tamed my input on that one.
She wanted me to be like her and i could not. She wanted me to be a passive version of herself a sort of christian/buddhist that is what she is so no go.
She would get upset at my Facebook posts and other things that i write.
I think the average filipino mind is Eat Eat Eat, Its Pointless Dont Get Mad!
I view some of them not all as having the mind of cattle. Not very stimulating. Once again i do not wish to offend any filipino people on here. I just realize the women are not for me. Now on to the next one.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well like I told you all long ago and many times, Filipinas are among the most brainless of women you will ever meet. You can say a million things and most of them will be over their heads. They cannot conceptualize at all.

In many ways, they are more like animals than humans. They don't think or ask questions, want every desire fulfilled NOW, eat with their hands, climb trees like monkeys, and like animals, only focus on "eat, survive, reproduce". Copulating with one is like sleeping with a she-beast. lol

So what will you do now? Find another Filipina? Or search in another country?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

WoW Winston

Post by ErikHeaven »

I was trying to tone down my response as not to offend! HA. I am going to stay by myself and concentrate on me and find a friend with benefits. I am reconsidering my plans for marriage. I do not think i want to and i am never having anymore children. So in the future stay working as i am now, go back to school then maybe in 5 years be out of the country.

Your reply being super raw was indeed the truth!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

I understand you more as seen through the eyes of my former relationship Winston. Filipinas are indeed a waste of time. I would not recommend them to anyone. They look sexy to me and maybe if you kept it on a sexual thing no commitment no children then fine but relationship wise you would be pulling your hair out everyday.
I understand why you posted the things you posted about your situation and i am cool with your decisions.
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

Winston wrote:Well like I told you all long ago and many times, Filipinas are among the most brainless of women you will ever meet. You can say a million things and most of them will be over their heads. They cannot conceptualize at all.

In many ways, they are more like animals than humans. They don't think or ask questions, want every desire fulfilled NOW, eat with their hands, climb trees like monkeys, and like animals, only focus on "eat, survive, reproduce". Copulating with one is like sleeping with a she-beast. lol

So what will you do now? Find another Filipina? Or search in another country?
Could you elaborate on this? How are Filipinas different than others in this regard?
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Well Hook

Post by ErikHeaven »

You cannot generalize an entire group of people and i will share my conclusions. I had a few of them as friends in addition to my former fiance. Many of them only talk about eating all the time and karaoke. I swear they would all die if they no longer had karaoke. They might mention the corruption in their country yet many of them are so defeated and apathetic to the point of numbness. Like they have no spirit.
They do not think and answer enough questions and not only that the most annoying thing is the desire to be happy all the time. That is not normal.
Or wanting you to stop being angry as if anger is junk DNA or something.
I find the women quite annoying and i will never date another again. Also the laziness intellectually and physically. Many of them just sleep all the time or eat or once again karaoke.
They do not stimulate their minds to grow and they are heavily dependent on what their family and friends think all the time, as if they cannot be grown and think for themselves.
Once again not to offend yet i think many of the women suffer from a form of mild retardation as they cannot grasp simple reality.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ErikHeaven wrote:I understand you more as seen through the eyes of my former relationship Winston. Filipinas are indeed a waste of time. I would not recommend them to anyone. They look sexy to me and maybe if you kept it on a sexual thing no commitment no children then fine but relationship wise you would be pulling your hair out everyday.
I understand why you posted the things you posted about your situation and i am cool with your decisions.
I'm glad you understand me better now and can relate to the frustrations I feel with Filipinas and the Philippines too. As usual, my feelings and complaints were not without basis of course. The pattern we described is very obvious and apparent. Even expats who have lived in the PI for many years, such as our Mr S on this forum, see Filipinas as more animal than human. He also says that most of them are only good for sex, and nothing else.

Some expats in the PI are able to tolerate all the retardedness of the girls. I don't understand them. But I get annoyed easily. Now you understand why I'm not compatible with the PI on a long term basis. The PI is fun, but really annoying, and an intellectual who loves to think will have nothing in common with most people there.

But to be honest, even educated Filipinos who are in the top ten percent in terms of education, class and intelligence, are only about AVERAGE intelligence by Western standards. This means that the smartest Filipinos are only about average intelligence by our standards. And that just plain sucks. It means we will not relate to anybody there and will always be surrounded by retards everywhere, and eventually start asking ourselves, "What the hell am I doing here? I have nothing in common with these retards and animals. Man cannot cohabitate in an equal relationship with animals and retards. Animals are only good as pets, not as mates or wives. I don't really belong here. I'm not like these retards and animals! Maybe I made a mistake in living here?"

You see how that goes?

Erik, you said your Filipina girlfriend annoyed you. Well imagine nearly EVERYONE you meet in the Philippines annoying you like that! How would that make you feel? Wouldn't it drive you crazy? lol

That's what it's like for me.

Now, the PI is a great and fun dating paradise for men. Lots of sexy women. Lots of cheap sex and desires fulfilled. Lots of single girls to chat up and meet. It is a dating paradise and sex disneyland. Yes, all that is still true. The PI is still a place where a sexually deprived man can redeem himself. But that's the ONLY good thing about it. Everything else in every other category of life is really bad and shitty there. That thread I started with 15 reasons why I hate AC gives you an idea of what I mean.

Anyhow, just be glad that you are not one of them.

Btw, check out this funny cartoon below that illustrates the difference between man and animals.

To be honest, many Filipinos I've met are far more like the animals in the cartoon, than the man. lol

Anyway Erik, about your girlfriend, what did she do that annoyed you or that made you realize that you were incompatible with her? Can you give a few examples?
Last edited by Winston on October 5th, 2011, 3:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

So Winston, could you elaborate on how Filipinas are different in bed than say the American Women you have slept with? Like say that Deflores white girl you dated.

Are Filipinas more forgiving if you don't have much experience and are learning with them? Or are they like AW and expect you to know everything and get turned off if you let them know you don't?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw Erik,
You are an example of why I tend to get along with black guys really well (most of them that is). They tend to be very down to earth and appreciate my truthful rants, observations and insights. You and some of the other black guys here are great examples of this. Down to earth black guys who are genuine, love hearing the truth, and hence they appreciate my insights. That's why I naturally vibe with them well and have a good camaraderie with them. Not all of course, but most of the ones I've met are like that.

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Animals are only good as pets, not as mates or wives

Post by ErikHeaven »

That is so damn true. Winston she tried to make me like her. You know right now we are all caught up in the protests here in America including the upcoming mass protests on all Federal Reserve Banks. I would talk about issues like that on Facebook and she would always tell me "Dont get angry its their karma its not your karma".
I told her look i never try to change your religious belief system so do not try to change me. In other words accept me for who i am or just leave me alone.
She was always trying to get me to be passive and weak like a woman in my thought processes. That crap was annoying and i asked her to stop so many times and she would not do it. Not only that she had to talk to me everyday for at least 4 hours a day.
I told her look i love you yet i work 2 jobs and i am trying to find other ways to get ahead so we do not need to talk everyday. She never got the damn hint and she would whine and pout. I started to feel like i was talking to a 31 year old baby.
Or she tried to play the universal woman game of control by saying "My family does not like your posts on Facebook they think you are a hot head"
I told her i do not care what your family thinks of me.
So i am glad its over and i would never deal with another Phillippines woman again. Yet damn Nicole Scherzinger is so damn hot.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Yeah one day we will meet up and get drunk and screw some whores HA! We would have a blast!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hook wrote:So Winston, could you elaborate on how Filipinas are different in bed than say the American Women you have slept with? Like say that Deflores white girl you dated.

Are Filipinas more forgiving if you don't have much experience and are learning with them? Or are they like AW and expect you to know everything and get turned off if you let them know you don't?
Well AW are much more uptight, judgmental and rigid. And picky of course. Filipinas are dumber, but more laid back, VERY carefree and nonjudgmental too. They don't have the brains to be judgmental, honestly. lol Some Filipinas are good in bed and are tender and can go at it for a long time. But most just lie there with no skills or passion. I think most Filipinas only like to have sex once a night, not more. If you want more, they complain. Filipinas are very laid back and carefree. They don't have much angst or passion. They are not intense at all. You need to be intense to have passion in bed.

Yes Filipinas are more forgiving. They don't hold anger in, but let it go. Thus a guy having multiple girls or sex partners is more tolerated in the Philippines.

Overall, Filipinas are a million times easier to get along with. When you sit with them, there is no tension. It is very relaxed. Steve noticed that too when we were sitting with some of them. With many AW, it feels like walking on eggshells when you're around them. You never get that feeling with Filipinas.

But they are dumb, simple, unable to think or ask questions, uncurious, etc. That's the downside.

Does that answer your question?
Last edited by Winston on October 4th, 2011, 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

I don't think we should be looking for intellectual stimulation from a female, that is what male friends are meant to be for. If Filipinas are loving romantic types, shouldn't that be enough?. If you want a smart girl, how about Anglo women, whose idea of romance is swooning over a poster of Christiano Ronaldo.
Winston wrote:Anyhow, just be glad that you are not one of them.
Why? What good does having intelligence do for us? All intellect does is over-complicate our minds and gives us technology we don't need, making us more miserable and less self-sufficient.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Short answer you can get tired of just f***ing somebody and you cannot f**k somebody constantly you need more. A simple understanding of the news of the day or simple politics. You need to be stimulated yourself or else you end up like the company you keep. Understand?
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

ErikHeaven wrote:Short answer you can get tired of just f***ing somebody and you cannot f**k somebody constantly you need more. A simple understanding of the news of the day or simple politics. You need to be stimulated yourself or else you end up like the company you keep. Understand?
They can't be that dumb. I bet if you learned their native language you would be able to communicate with them 10x better.