Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

I broke up with my fiance.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby ErikHeaven » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:22 pm

Winston please just ban this character permanently. Another troll. I mean seriously if i made 20,000 dollars a month i would be off banging women and traveling constantly. I would never know a site like this existed as i would be happy pursuing my dreams.
There is no god and no devil either true intelligence leads you to that conclusion.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Postby ErikHeaven » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:26 pm

Winston if you do not ban this racist piece of shit then i will go myself.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Postby oiltradingacademy » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:28 pm

"But that's none of your f***ing business you dipshit. Don't make any more physical violence threats again, or your ass is banned, you dipshit. "

ROTFLOL, you low IQ Chinese piece of shit, I couldn't care less what you do in this life you little fat piece of shit, you just better pray I don't ever see you in person or believe me I will bust your teeth down your throat just for being a little freak that you, masterbate under the sheets while he's sleeping, you first class whopping reject of a human being.

Winston, I'm going to start making video after video of you now and put it all over the entire Internet and EXPOSE you to everyone, so that they know what a first class freak you are.

And let me just tell you buddy, I've been around the sun 43 times now, you are a fruitcake like I have never seen before, most fruitcakes are smart enough to hide themselves, but not you, you come out and talk about your perversion and sickness, no wonder why God has never called you, you are not worthy of being called, you are one sick and pathetic human being.....

And by the way dumb dumb, you could ban me a hundred times, I have more IP's than your little pea brain can count, but don't worry dip shit I won't be coming back to your little loser forum anymore.......
Futures markets are controlled by a computer program!

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com

David
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

Postby oiltradingacademy » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:29 pm

ErikHeaven wrote:Winston if you do not ban this racist piece of shit then i will go myself.

Just remember, I could easily kick your black ass with both hands tied behind my back.....

David
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

Postby oiltradingacademy » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:31 pm

ErikHeaven wrote:Winston please just ban this character permanently. Another troll. I mean seriously if i made 20,000 dollars a month i would be off banging women and traveling constantly. I would never know a site like this existed as i would be happy pursuing my dreams.
There is no god and no devil either true intelligence leads you to that conclusion.

I live in a 4,000 square foot home overlooking Las Vegas dumb dumb:

http://www.blackjacksecretcode.com

Go to the end of the video, that is my home......

David
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

Postby oiltradingacademy » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:36 pm

ErikHeaven wrote:Winston if you do not ban this racist piece of shit then i will go myself.

Help me Winston help me, if you don't ban him I'm going to leave myself, I just cannot take it anymore Winston, please help me, come on Winston do something please, this guy is really bothering, listen Winston if you don't do something I'm going to leave, I cannot take this guy anymore, please Winston DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROTFLOL, imagine that, a Black guy who is a whiner, sheesh, what could be worse?

David
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:39 pm

ErikHeaven wrote:Miss Mainzer also looks like a nice person so i am sure you could be married to an intelligent woman and have her be good to you. Now i will comment again to the other members on here. MSN released today U.S Has A Secret List Of Americans Targeted For Assassination!. I post stuff like that on facebook as this administration is becoming worse than Bush. We are living in a dictatorship and many of us here even though we have done nothing are probably on some terrorist watch list. I post things like this to try to get people to wake up. I have hardcore Obama supporters in my family and friends and my ex and her family and friends love Obama.
They are all lost.
Not only that the NYPD has starting beating the protesters who are non-violent. The system is collapsing and we have one side that is asleep and the other that are awake. And no matter what evidence you post the people that are caught up in the Matrix are never going to wake up. Not only that they look at you as if you are crazy.

Can you post the link to this MSN article that says that the US government has a list of people targeted for assassination?

How come Alex Jones and David Icke haven't been assassinated yet? Wouldn't they be the first to be assassinated?

Yet sometimes, amateur internet bloggers get assassinated. One example is Rik Clay. Google him and you'll see. He was just a young internet conspiracy blogger, not that well known, yet he suddenly jumped out the window of his room and died? And at the same time, his website goes down. Very weird. Why would they assassinate an unknown guy like that? To scare everyone? Usually they only assassinate someone well known making waves, like Martin Luther King Jr. or John Lennon or Tupac.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby oiltradingacademy » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:41 pm

ErikHeaven wrote:Winston please just ban this character permanently. Another troll. I mean seriously if i made 20,000 dollars a month i would be off banging women and traveling constantly. I would never know a site like this existed as i would be happy pursuing my dreams.

The reason why you would be "banging" women is because you are a low class human being, and that is not something you are capable of understanding. I could get more girls than you ever dreamed of and yet I don't bother with them because they are not on my moral level, but guess what, I found a girl in the Philippines who is not only on my moral level, she is above it.....

A virgin at 28 years old, and I'm going out there to go sweep her off her feet and get myself a good quality girl.....

David
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

Postby ErikHeaven » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:46 pm

He keeps on saying he is leaving yet he does not leave amazing.
Dozens of U.S. Citizens May Be on Obama Assassination List. Its on MSN and all over the web.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Postby oiltradingacademy » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:47 pm

"How come Alex Jones and David Icke haven't been assassinated yet? Wouldn't they be the first to be assassinated? "

David Icke, (not his real name) D=4, I=9, 4+9=13, which stands for Anti-Christ.....

Alex Jones is a shill for the Mason's, just read the "Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion"....

His purpose is to awaken people to certain truths so that they prepare to take action, the agenda is to make everyone kill each other when the time comes.....

Jordan Maxwell, (not his real name) J=10, M=13, 10+13=23, a 33rd degree Mason creation....

Larry King (not his real name) L=12, K=11, 12+11=23, a 33rd degree Mason creation.....

You guys are so stuck within the Matrix it's hilarious.....

David
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:50 pm

oiltradingacademy wrote:You guys are some weird dudes that's for sure. First I'm a "Troll", then the picture I've shown isn't really me, and now you talk about this women working for NASA as if she were smart, wow, I wish I could live in the Matrix you guys do, ignorance is bliss I guess.....

Just as the Mason's take Black people and make them appear as if they were smart, (Obama for instance), they do the same exact thing to women.

Now let me burst your guys little bubble you're living in, everything this women says is 100% wrong, just as all the science you think you know is also 100% wrong.

For instance, does this women not know that the "system of Parallax" is 100% mathematically impossible to be accurate? How come she doesn't know this? The reason is because the only thing she knows is what the Mason's teach her to know, nothing more, nothing less. They give her knowledge and then make her appear as if she were smart, they do this with everything now, the whole culture as you know it is one big gigantic lie on a quantum level.

Everything you've ever been told was a lie, the money system you are in has made you a slave and surf and you don't know it, evolution is a mathematical impossibility and yet you don't know it, we never went to the moon it was a complete lie but you don't know it, Kennedy was killed for the same reason Lincoln was and you don't know it, there are no Dinosaurs that existed 65 million years ago, this is a Mason creation again, Dinosaurs equals 23 which is 33rd degree Mason creation.

The Mason's have built up a world of illusion for you about everything under the sun and you don't realize it, not just with women being men, but about EVERYTHING under the sun, including religion. All religion you see is 100% controlled by the Mason's without exception.

Space Shuttle equals 32, a 32nd degree Mason creation in the name.....

This is what's called the Matrix, The Matrix equals 33, a 33rd degree Mason creation.......

You live within this Matrix and don't realize it, everything you believe to be true is a lie told to you by the Mason's.

Does this women know that the Big Bang is impossible due to the Law of the Conservation of Energy?

Does this women know how time slows down the further you get from the surface of the earth? And why that is so using the mathematical concept of measuring rods and clocks? And once you understand this then you know that the structure of the universe can then only be a sphere, it cannot be expanding that would be geometrical impossible, does she have the brainpower to understand that? No she doesn't, because all she knows is what the Mason's teach to her, nothing more.

Here I am, having broken the entire Futures code, being that a computer is controlling it, which I made 20K per month at working 1 hour per day, and you guys just think I'm a scam, ROTFLOL.

I have also broken the Blackjack code....

I have also broken the entire Masonic Code and it's purpose and meaning, which is the Matrix itself, concepts and ideas that they have come up with to brainwash people into a world of illusion and fantasy.

Here we are living in a culture where everywhere you look is murder, violence, hate, division, fear, problems, witchcraft, sorcery, and evil everywhere on a quantum level and you guys just think this is all normal and what a culture should be like, you have no idea this culture was engineered for you, to put you into a world of stupidity and nonsense to dumb you down and then to pervert your mind to think nothing but evil.....

I feel sorry for all of you, I really do, because if these people can brainwash you so badly like this about everything then what they got coming, the ultimate trick, which also succeed at brainwashing you and tricking you into the ultimate trick they have coming, everything they are doing now is to prepare you for this trick, it is the ultimate test in this life, to see if you're going to fall for it.

And in my opinion, most all of you will fall for it......

Thank God the time is almost here and I don't have to wait much longer.....

Now look here. You have your sources, and Amy has hers. We all have to choose which source we want to follow, and take it on faith. None of us can know the truth about such big things for sure. We simply choose who we will believe, and take it on faith.

Amy is a product of the scientific establishment. Sure. Her knowledge comes from university textbooks. I never said she was a freethinker. I said she was smart in the conventional academic sense. There are different types of smart. Some are good with people, but terrible with computers, and vice versa. Amy is smart at memorizing the science she was taught, and is an articulate speaker. I never said she was a critical thinker.

Lots of things we are told could be lies. We are only scratching the tip of the ice berg.

Anyway, you sound like a conspiracy nut. You and odbo would have a lot to talk about.

Please stop firing senseless attacks at Erik. He never did you any wrong. I never did you any wrong either. I have not done anything illegal, wrong, unnatural or freakish. The freak is all in your mind. The problem is all in your mind. You'd better correct it, or you're out of here.

What is your excuse for still being in the US? If you are rich, you can leave any time. You are all talk. Where's the action? Why aren't you living overseas since you preach it?

Erik, you are a strong wise man. You can fend for yourself and fend off guys like this. He has the right to free speech too. Remember that. We can't just ban everyone that is annoying. They all have the right to free speech too, as long as they don't lie deliberately, or start a prolonged flame war.

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:55 pm

oiltradingacademy wrote:"How come Alex Jones and David Icke haven't been assassinated yet? Wouldn't they be the first to be assassinated? "

David Icke, (not his real name) D=4, I=9, 4+9=13, which stands for Anti-Christ.....

Alex Jones is a shill for the Mason's, just read the "Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion"....

His purpose is to awaken people to certain truths so that they prepare to take action, the agenda is to make everyone kill each other when the time comes.....

Jordan Maxwell, (not his real name) J=10, M=13, 10+13=23, a 33rd degree Mason creation....

Larry King (not his real name) L=12, K=11, 12+11=23, a 33rd degree Mason creation.....

WTF? That sounds nutty. You can do the same thing to my name and find some number that relates to the Masons or Anti-Christ too. lol Doesn't mean anything. You need more evidence than that to claim that someone is a shill.

If Alex Jones is a shill, then why is he exposing government conspiracies? Shouldn't he be your hero? Why would the elite hire someone to expose their secrets and crimes? It doesn't make logical sense.

The Protocols of Zion does not mention Alex Jones. What do you mean?

How is 23 a Masonic number?

Is every number a conspiracy to you? Can you find a Masonic number out of me or out of Happier Abroad? lol

Winston
Site Admin

Postby oiltradingacademy » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:56 pm

"Please stop firing senseless attacks at Erik. He never did you any wrong. I never did you any wrong either. I have not done anything illegal, wrong, unnatural or freakish. The freak is all in your mind. The problem is all in your mind. You'd better correct it, or you're out of here. "

Erik called me a racist when I just got through telling him that the KKK is a Mason creation.

I tried to help Eric by showing him you cannot treat foreign women like he was doing so.

Women in America want to be treated like a man, they will yell with you and scream back at you and they dish it out just as good as anybody, but with a foreign girl you have to treat them like a real girl, and be nice to them, and they in turn will be nice back.

If you did that with an American girl you would be trampled upon by her.....

Erik apparently doesn't understand that, and would be better suited to just finding American girls because they are easy for sex, whereas a real girl from another country is just the exact opposite, it takes time and money and a whole lot of effort to get a foreign girl, and many men simply don't understand that.

David
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

Postby oiltradingacademy » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:57 pm

Winston wrote:
oiltradingacademy wrote:"How come Alex Jones and David Icke haven't been assassinated yet? Wouldn't they be the first to be assassinated? "

WTF? That sounds nutty. You can do the same thing to my name and find some number that relates to the Masons or Anti-Christ too. lol Doesn't mean anything. You need more evidence than that to claim that someone is a shill.

If Alex Jones is a shill, then why is he exposing government conspiracies? Shouldn't he be your hero? Why would the elite hire someone to expose their secrets and crimes? It doesn't make logical sense.

The Protocols of Zion does not mention Alex Jones. What do you mean?

How is 23 a Masonic number?

Is every number a conspiracy to you? Can you find a Masonic number out of me or out of Happier Abroad? lol

Maybe this will answer your question:

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com/secretrevealed2.htm

David
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:00 pm

oiltradingacademy wrote:"Please stop firing senseless attacks at Erik. He never did you any wrong. I never did you any wrong either. I have not done anything illegal, wrong, unnatural or freakish. The freak is all in your mind. The problem is all in your mind. You'd better correct it, or you're out of here. "

Erik called me a racist when I just got through telling him that the KKK is a Mason creation.

I tried to help Eric by showing him you cannot treat foreign women like he was doing so.

Women in America want to be treated like a man, they will yell with you and scream back at you and they dish it out just as good as anybody, but with a foreign girl you have to treat them like a real girl, and be nice to them, and they in turn will be nice back.

If you did that with an American girl you would be trampled upon by her.....

Erik apparently doesn't understand that, and would be better suited to just finding American girls because they are easy for sex, whereas a real girl from another country is just the exact opposite, it takes time and money and a whole lot of effort to get a foreign girl, and many men simply don't understand that.

But you have no evidence that Erik mistreated her or anyone else. You jumped to conclusions without evidence. Don't you worry that you might be wrong or misjudge a man?

We should give people the benefit of the doubt here, unless they show otherwise.

What Erik said was not extraordinary. There are many stupid immature girls in the Philippines. Go there and you will see. You have no case against Erik. And it was in bad taste for you to say racist things at him, or call me a chink, etc. You've insulted both blacks and asians in this thread.

What kind of man are you? Why don't you learn some tact and consideration, and not jump to conclusions without proper evidence? That is not logical.

Winston
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions