Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


I broke up with my fiance.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby ErikHeaven » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:29 pm

I dip my forefinger in the watery blood of your impotent mad redeemer, and write over his thorn-torn brow: The true prince of evil-the king of the slaves! The Satanic Bible

My bible now go f**k off Ned Flanders! God Boy!
Last edited by ErikHeaven on Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Postby ErikHeaven » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:33 pm

Your name and your picture will be included in The Destruction Ritual.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Postby oiltradingacademy » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:33 pm

ErikHeaven wrote:I dip my forefinger in the watery blood of your impotent mad redeemer, and write over his thorn-torn brow: The true prince of evil-the king of the slaves! The Satanic Bible

My bible not go f**k off Ned Flanders!





At least you now admit who you are so that the other people here now can see for themselves what scum you are. You hate God and you hate his Christ, and you love Satan......

Everyone must make their choice in this life, and it's good for them to see the difference between a man of God like myself, full of knowledge, wisdom, and understanding, and a Godless person like yourself, filled with envy and hate and love for Satan....
Futures markets are controlled by a computer program!

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com

David
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:11 pm

Postby oiltradingacademy » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:35 pm

ErikHeaven wrote:Your name and your picture will be included in The Destruction Ritual.



And you wonder why this Filipina girl dumped you? ROTFLOL, buddy, this Filipina girl could see right through you, she is class and smart, you are total scum of the earth......
Futures markets are controlled by a computer program!

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com

David
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:11 pm

Postby ErikHeaven » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:37 pm

ogly dogly neighbor. Satan has been the best friend the church has ever had as he has kept it in business all these years! The ninth satanic statement.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Postby oiltradingacademy » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:40 pm

ErikHeaven wrote:ogly dogly neighbor. Satan has been the best friend the church has ever had as he has kept it in business all these years! The ninth satanic statement.




Yep, you know the Satanic Bible well, I'm just glad you decided to come out of the closest because people need to wake up in this life to realize how many people there are like you running around, people don't understand, but I do.....

And the thing is, like the demons, you know your time is short and you know that you deserve death, and so it will be so.....
Futures markets are controlled by a computer program!

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com

David
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:11 pm

Postby ErikHeaven » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:41 pm

I gaze into the glassy eye of your fearsome Jehovah, and pluck him by the beard; I uplift a broad-axe, and split open his worm eaten skull! The Satanic Bible
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Postby Winston » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:42 pm

oiltradingacademy wrote:Cattle huh? Do you know what you are to me? Do you know what an Infidel is? The Muslims know because they are God's people, but since you belong to the Anti-Christ you don't know or understand, you cannot imagine what filth you are in this life, you're a Godless sinful disgusting human being that deserves death and will receive death when the time comes, unless you repent to God and beg his forgiveness from the bottom of your heart, but I doubt you'll do that, instead you will worship the Anti-Christ, who is coming very soon, and when you see him you'll be amazed at him and he will bring peace to save you......


See I was right. You are a religious nutcase. I'm done with this discussion. You can't be reasoned with. I'll finish with this:

Take a look at these webpages of mine, and see if you are smart enough to understand them.

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/Debunk ... ntents.htm

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/Christian_Problems.htm

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/Respon ... naries.htm
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby ErikHeaven » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:43 pm

[My Holy Scriptures that give me life and understanding.) Behold the crucifix what does it symbolize? Pallid incompetence hanging on a tree.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Postby oiltradingacademy » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:43 pm

ErikHeaven wrote:I gaze into the glassy eye of your fearsome Jehovah, and pluck him by the beard; I uplift a broad-axe, and split open his worm eaten skull! The Satanic Bible






Thank you for coming out and admitting all this, it's really good for everyone to see. I could tell right from the beginning what scum you were and called you out on it and now through your overwhelming hate you cannot help but to come out of the closet on who you really are.....

When you look at me the hatred you must feel must overwhelm you, and I don't blame you one bit really, after all, I am one of God's elect......
Futures markets are controlled by a computer program!

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com

David
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:11 pm

Postby ErikHeaven » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:44 pm

He is a Nutter like i said. There is not god or satan. Only man and his laws. Its just us.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Postby oiltradingacademy » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:44 pm

Winston wrote:
oiltradingacademy wrote:Cattle huh? Do you know what you are to me? Do you know what an Infidel is? The Muslims know because they are God's people, but since you belong to the Anti-Christ you don't know or understand, you cannot imagine what filth you are in this life, you're a Godless sinful disgusting human being that deserves death and will receive death when the time comes, unless you repent to God and beg his forgiveness from the bottom of your heart, but I doubt you'll do that, instead you will worship the Anti-Christ, who is coming very soon, and when you see him you'll be amazed at him and he will bring peace to save you......


See I was right. You are a religious nutcase. I'm done with this discussion. You can't be reasoned with. I'll finish with this:

Take a look at these webpages of mine, and see if you are smart enough to understand them.

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/Debunk ... ntents.htm

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/Christian_Problems.htm

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/Respon ... naries.htm





You don't understand dumb dumb, I have been in God's presence and God spoke directly to me, I know more than you could possibly begin to imagine on a quantum level, you are like a first class walking retard to me......
Futures markets are controlled by a computer program!

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com

David
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:11 pm

Postby ErikHeaven » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:47 pm

Us Sith Lords just hate the corny Jedi knights. They love to give you bible tracts all the time even when you say no. They come to your house and knock on the door upsetting you on Saturday your day of rest.
They never stop the proselytizing like you are doing right now. OMG i am so scared of JEZUS! Fake character never existed.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Postby ErikHeaven » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:50 pm

Ha HA HA God spoke directly to me pure delusion. More like i forgot to take my meds today doctor and i heard voices. Or the NSA is beaming sounds into my brain.
Christian fundies are so crazy like Pat Robertson. Remember old Pat, god destroyed haiti for practicing voodoo" Ha what a f***ing joke. More like the environment not some angry non existent god.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Postby oiltradingacademy » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:50 pm

ErikHeaven wrote:Us Sith Lords just hate the corny Jedi knights. They love to give you bible tracts all the time even when you say no. They come to your house and knock on the door upsetting you on Saturday your day of rest.
They never stop the proselytizing like you are doing right now. OMG i am so scared of JEZUS! Fake character never existed.




Never existed huh? Tell me, what year is it right now? It's 2011 right? That means it's 2011 years after the death of Jesus Christ.....

They stopped counting the years prior and started the clock all over again and counted years forward from Christs death....

All because of a person who didn't exist in your brainless clueless mind.

You know, never could I have imagined I would grow up and be around all your disgusting human beings, you guys cannot begin to imagine your level of stupidity and ignorance, it's like I'm a million times your intellect, about every subject there is under the sun of importance.....
Futures markets are controlled by a computer program!

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com

David
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:11 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 5 guests