Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

I broke up with my fiance.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Postby davewe » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:15 pm

lavezzi wrote:I don't think we should be looking for intellectual stimulation from a female, that is what male friends are meant to be for. If Filipinas are loving romantic types, shouldn't that be enough?. If you want a smart girl, how about Anglo women, whose idea of romance is swooning over a poster of Christiano Ronaldo.

Winston wrote:Anyhow, just be glad that you are not one of them.

Why? What good does having intelligence do for us? All intellect does is over-complicate our minds and gives us technology we don't need, making us more miserable and less self-sufficient.

Totally agree with this. I work in an engineering environment. If I wanna talk about the subtleties of software development I do it with my friends there, not my gf. If I wanna talk about the subtleties of oral sex, that's what gf conversations are for!

I was married to two very smart women. Never again. Not only are they just as emotional as any other woman but they can out debate you and will never except losing an argument.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:15 pm

lavezzi wrote:I don't think we should be looking for intellectual stimulation from a female, that is what male friends are meant to be for. If Filipinas are loving romantic types, shouldn't that be enough? If you want a smart girl, how about Anglo women, whose idea of romance is swooning over a poster of Christiano Ronaldo.

Why? What good does having intelligence do for us? All intellect does is over-complicate our minds and gives us technology we don't need, making us more miserable and less self-sufficient.

Well, all Filipinas will SAY that they are romantic types. But what that means is that they love listening to love songs and receiving chocolate and gifts from YOU. It doesn't mean that they will DO something romantic for you. They are receivers, not givers. On your birthday or on Valentine's day, don't expect them to do something romantic for you, like plan a romantic surprise for you, or buy a romantic gift for you. Romantic means YOU giving them some romantic gift. So get that clear.

The problem with Anglo women brains is that they argue when they are in the wrong. Yet they don't give in, but prefer to think the man is stupid and that women are always right by default.

Russian women are smart and feminine at the same time. Chinese women are too. So a woman can be smart and feminine at the same time.

As to your last point, it is valid. Yes, ignorance is bliss, and a dog is happier than most Americans are. True. But do you really prefer to be a dog? lol Come on now. Don't you want to evolve? I prefer to be aware than ignorant and happy. Many Filipinas are in a hopeless situation, so I guess it's better for them to be ignorant than to be aware of their situation.

Are you saying you wouldn't mind being a Filipino? Imagine if you were. Your salary is $7 a day, and after you eat and pay for transportation, you have nothing left over. So you are always cashless and you can't do anything about it. Jobs don't pay much, and it's hard to get one too. What can you do? All you can hope for is to receive free help from a foreigner or date one. If you are a girl, you can do that. But if you are a guy, you are out of luck. You are at a dead end all around. If it wasn't for "ignorance is bliss", you might commit suicide.

To Erik:

Wow your Filipina must have been one of those judgmental types who are stubborn and argue about stupid little things when they are in the wrong. I have met those types. They are the worst. An ignorant person should stay quiet. If someone is going to argue, they better have a good point or valid reason. But many Filipinas who think they are smart, such as the middle class ones, argue without a valid point or argument. Thus they are annoying and they don't even know it. It's acceptable to be dumb, quiet and nonargumentative, or rational/intelligent and argumentative, but not dumb and argumentative. That's the worst combo. lol

Most Filipinas do not care what you write on Facebook. It's your business. So these Filipinos must have been unusual.

If they didn't like your Facebook posts, you should have shown them what you write about on this forum, and what I write about as well. lol. Tell them you're a fan of this site, and see what they say. lol

Why would they care about you writing about the Federal Reserve and stuff like that? It doesn't concern them, so why would they take it personally? Am I missing something here?
Last edited by Winston on Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby ErikHeaven » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:19 pm

Lavezzi trust us on this one!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Postby ErikHeaven » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:23 pm

Exactly Winston they have no clue how our system works so why even comment. I think you said on here before that they would stop liking somebody if somebody else said so. Like one month she would say i like Obama, the next month she would say somebody said he is mean so i dont like him.
I mean is that the mind of a 3 year old or what?
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:26 pm

davewe wrote:
lavezzi wrote:I don't think we should be looking for intellectual stimulation from a female, that is what male friends are meant to be for. If Filipinas are loving romantic types, shouldn't that be enough?. If you want a smart girl, how about Anglo women, whose idea of romance is swooning over a poster of Christiano Ronaldo.

Totally agree with this. I work in an engineering environment. If I wanna talk about the subtleties of software development I do it with my friends there, not my gf. If I wanna talk about the subtleties of oral sex, that's what gf conversations are for!

I was married to two very smart women. Never again. Not only are they just as emotional as any other woman but they can out debate you and will never except losing an argument.

That's not true for me. I've defeated many smart women in debate (or who thought they were smart). They couldn't accept it, and ended up feeling scorned and resentful cause I didn't let them get the last word, like they felt they were entitled to.

Smart women hate truth. Truth offends them. When you make observations, it offends them. They always say, "But not all are like that." It's a total straw man. Then when you debunk that, they try to slide into "People are like that everywhere." etc. These smart women often argue without a valid point. So I expose them for it. I get the last word. They hate that. But I win, if I'm right. Not them. I do not follow what you see on sitcoms where men always lose arguments with women. That's not my reality.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby ErikHeaven » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:42 pm

Not talking about String Theory, how about understanding the 3 branches of GOV and simple stuff like that. You cannot f**k a wet sponge all the time!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Postby swincor » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:07 pm

lavezzi wrote:They can't be that dumb. I bet if you learned their native language you would be able to communicate with them 10x better.

This is a good point, since the native language of the PI is Tagalog, plus the dozens of other languages across the islands. While Filipino(a)s generally can speak English, it isn't really their native language. The best person to ask about Filipina intelligence would probably be someone who is a native Tagalog speaker or an expat who speaks the language fluently.
swincor
Freshman Poster

Postby swincor » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:31 pm

Winston wrote:
davewe wrote:

That's not true for me. I've defeated many smart women in debate (or who thought they were smart). They couldn't accept it, and ended up feeling scorned and resentful cause I didn't let them get the last word, like they felt they were entitled to.

Smart women hate truth. Truth offends them. When you make observations, it offends them. They always say, "But not all are like that." It's a total straw man. Then when you debunk that, they try to slide into "People are like that everywhere." etc. These smart women often argue without a valid point. So I expose them for it. I get the last word. They hate that. But I win, if I'm right. Not them. I do not follow what you see on sitcoms where men always lose arguments with women. That's not my reality.

You idiot. The point isn't to win debates with women -- women don't give a f**k about truth or rational argument or shit like that anyway.

The point is to DOMINATE and SUBORDINATE women, which is the duty of EVERY man who's paired up with a woman. Only when a man does this does a woman become feminine and worthy of a man's attention and devotion.
swincor
Freshman Poster

Postby zboy1 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:45 pm

Of course men should be dominating women, but you also want a women with some kind of intelligence and smarts, and not a total bimbo with no clue about the way of the world. You also want to avoid the really super bright chicks too, because they usually tend to be hyper-feminists and want to dominate the men. That's why its important to find a compatible mate that matches your personality and intelligence, even though that may limit your choices in the dating pool.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby davewe » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:47 pm

Winston wrote:
davewe wrote:

My point was that at least for me the purpose of having a relationship is not to debate to the death with my partner, regardless of who wins the debate. I do not want such a relationship; for those that do by all means go for it.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Postby skateboardstephen » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:02 pm

sorry to hear that dude.but this thread as had me laughing my ass off because every thing that was said about fillipinas is so f***ing true it ain't even funny, i was dating one about a year or two ago.same shit,she cared too much about what her family and friends thought about every damb thing.all ways expeted me to be happy all the f***ing time,you can't express any feeling of anger around them even if it has nothing to do with them.and a lot of fillipino men act like straight up pussies i think worse than american men by 100 times so maybe thats where alot of them women's habits come from.and a lot of fillipina women seem to care more about what other people think of they're man than what they them selves think.better than american women with out a doubt and pleasant yes .but for me, not long term.my love is brasil.plus the thing i lot about brasil is the racial diversity.i just think black foriegn women are a black mans best bet like i have said before especially in the western hemisphere the carabbiean ,central and south america because you get the cultural connection with a black women with out the attitude and chicken necking and the bullshit.because another thing about fillippinas is that they don't understand black american men very well.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

One Day Stephen i will

Postby ErikHeaven » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:48 pm

Try Brazil along with Panama next year.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Postby pete98146 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:56 pm

Hey my friend! I'm really sorry to hear about your break up! I'll shoot you a message on FB when I get off work. Sure wish you wouldn't give up entirely on filipinas. Many of the members posts unfortunately ARE correct about them. They live in a society where there is little motivation to flex your intelligence. Their gov't is one that purposely tries to keep the masses dumbed up as much as possible. Any wonder why all the smart ones leave the country for work abroad?

I hate to sound like a broken record, but if 80% of filipinas are dumb as a stump then why not focus on the other 20%? I've worked with some VERY VERY VERY gifted filipinos in my work career. Although it's not rocket science, my wife graduated #2 in her class as a dental assistant out of 20 girls and English is not her native language. My point is that there is somebody out there with the correct mix of smarts/looks/integrity for you. BUT and it's a bit but....you'll have to look for her.

If you sign up for any of these introductory sites, you'll be contacted by the lower rung. I preach, preach, preach to be the hunter and not the hunted. Focus on the nurses, scientists, accountants....they do exist! This way you get a bride who will be able to converse with you. She'll be able to watch the news, comprehend events and talk to you about life.

You're a good man and you deserve a quality girl.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Postby odbo » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:31 pm

lavezzi wrote:What good does having intelligence do for us? All intellect does is over-complicate our minds and gives us technology we don't need, making us more miserable and less self-sufficient.

What a sheeple thing to say. In other words stupidity is intelligence, slavery is freedom.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8kgJfw699E[/youtube]
odbo
Veteran Poster

Postby ErikHeaven » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:34 pm

Thanks Pete i appreciate that.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions