Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


I broke up with my fiance.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby S_Parc » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:29 pm

oiltradingacademy wrote:Like I said before and I'll say it again, you guys here are the biggest bunch of losers on planet earth......

I am God's witness.....

David
Servant of the Living God


Hal, you're on the wrong forum, please find one which suits your persona. Good luck, I know you mean well but it isn't working out here.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm







Postby Truthville » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:46 pm

Hmmm............

Wow! oiltradingacademy, aren't you angry!

Didn't Christ say "Love thy neighbor as ye love thyself?"

Well, you failed that one!

How about, "Blessed are the meek, as they shall inherit the earth?"

Oops, failed that one too!

"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor."

(sigh) another one failed.

How about this non-biblical chestnut!

"The love of money is the root of all evil!"

You say you live in a 20,000 sq ft mansion? I perhaps would say you love money, therefore you are evil!

"A rich man has as much chance of entering the kingdom of heaven, as a camel can be threaded through the eye of a needle."

I paraphrased this biblical verse BUT you might want to start getting rid of all that evil money IF you wish to enter heaven.

Oh, and one of my favorites:

"Let he whom is without sin, cast the first stone."

According to the Bible and Christ, We are all sinners, including you.

I'm not even a Christian and I can do this ALL day.

Learn some manners!

I'll leave you with this Mr. oiltradingacademy

"Judge not less YE be judged!"
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
Truthville
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 249
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:42 am

Postby oiltradingacademy » Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:02 am

Truthville wrote:Hmmm............

Wow! oiltradingacademy, aren't you angry!

Didn't Christ say "Love thy neighbor as ye love thyself?"

Well, you failed that one!

How about, "Blessed are the meek, as they shall inherit the earth?"

Oops, failed that one too!

"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor."

(sigh) another one failed.

How about this non-biblical chestnut!

"The love of money is the root of all evil!"

You say you live in a 20,000 sq ft mansion? I perhaps would say you love money, therefore you are evil!

"A rich man has as much chance of entering the kingdom of heaven, as a camel can be threaded through the eye of a needle."

I paraphrased this biblical verse BUT you might want to start getting rid of all that evil money IF you wish to enter heaven.

Oh, and one of my favorites:

"Let he whom is without sin, cast the first stone."

According to the Bible and Christ, We are all sinners, including you.

I'm not even a Christian and I can do this ALL day.

Learn some manners!

I'll leave you with this Mr. oiltradingacademy

"Judge not less YE be judged!"









Yes you are right I should not judge, so let me just discern instead, I want nothing to do with you bunch of first class losers.........

Would you like to talk about how Filipinas are Cattle? Or are stupid?

And when somebody does say something like this, which turns out to be a low class Black guy, do you say anything about it? No you don't, you just let the guy talk and don't open up your punk mouth, that's what you do, and do you know why?

It's because you're what called a sheep, you just go along with all the other sheep, now can I get a good "baaaahhhhh" out of you?

Have you heard of this one "don't cast your pearls before swine, lest they be trampled upon"?

By the way, when Christ said those things he wasn't talking about you, he was talking about other good people, not Infidels, the Infidels are to be killed as they deserve to be, and when Christ returns you're going to find that out.
Futures markets are controlled by a computer program!

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com

David
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:11 pm

Postby Hook » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:07 am

ErikHeaven wrote:And all that roid rage rants last night let me tell you something e thug. I was born and raised in NYC and i am an Army veteran. 41 and i carry a Glock 30 and 38 revolver as back up everyday. I also have a combat knife i carry everyday. My one job is a bouncer at a club where i live. With or without weapons i am not scared of anybody out here and neither am i scared of some preppy looking white guy from the suburbs.
I have killed before and i will leave it at that. Nothing scares me.


I doubt it. The only people that have no fear are psychopaths. People like Ted Bundy. Fear is a good thing that keeps you alive instead of doing stupid things. Otherwise Nature wouldn't have given us that emotion.

Anyway, I was wondering. If you buy a German made Glock, why not get 9mm? I thought that was the most popular Glock caliber.
Hook
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 235
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:27 am
Location: Utah

Postby Hook » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:21 am

leavingusa wrote:Looks like your typical empowered career skank to me...That's one thing you think you want but you actually don't want - a woman that is smarter than you. She's just smart enough to ream your ass REAL good.

Damn guys wise up she ain't married because she been partyin and now it's late in the game. You really think she spends her evenings all lonely reading science books by candlelight and just wants some nice intelligent thoughtful man to talk to but they all reject her?

Anyone ever been in a relationship with a high flying career woman? I'll spill the beans, it sucks.


She doesn't look like a skank. Usually skanks have tattoos all over and wear skimpy outfits. She looks like a normal woman to me.

Actually I'm pretty sure that I want intelligence in a woman, the more the better. After all if you have kids with her, they will inherit the intelligence genes and you will have more successful offspring. I have met very smart women and it is a huge turn on for me.

It could be because she was partying. Or maybe she is practicing hypergamy and no richer guy has come along. Or maybe she has been living with some guy she has known for 10 years but hasn't gotten married.

I know there are some super nerd girls that actually did get rejected by most guys and that is why they are still single.
Hook
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 235
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:27 am
Location: Utah

Postby odbo » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:52 am

S_Parc wrote:Hal, you're on the wrong forum, please find one which suits your persona. Good luck, I know you mean well but it isn't working out here.

"We don't teach thinking as much as we teach, you know, rigorous rote. And intelligence is not defined as somebody having a brain that can think and think and consider all the possibilities and come up with the best solution. Oh no no! Intelligence is saying the exact same things as everyone else. You read the same newspaper articles. You watched the same news shows. You read the same books. And now you can say exactly the same things about how the world works. So you all know you're in a group. It's almost like a religion. And we're all the same. And we're intelligent because I say it and you say it. And you're intelligent so I'm intelligent. And we never really have a real good way of measuring 'are you really thinking?' and putting it together and coming up with your own solutions. No. We don't define that as intelligent. We often define it as dumb." - Steve Wozniak
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby oiltradingacademy » Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:02 am

odbo wrote:
S_Parc wrote:Hal, you're on the wrong forum, please find one which suits your persona. Good luck, I know you mean well but it isn't working out here.

"We don't teach thinking as much as we teach, you know, rigorous rote. And intelligence is not defined as somebody having a brain that can think and think and consider all the possibilities and come up with the best solution. Oh no no! Intelligence is saying the exact same things as everyone else. You read the same newspaper articles. You watched the same news shows. You read the same books. And now you can say exactly the same things about how the world works. So you all know you're in a group. It's almost like a religion. And we're all the same. And we're intelligent because I say it and you say it. And you're intelligent so I'm intelligent. And we never really have a real good way of measuring 'are you really thinking?' and putting it together and coming up with your own solutions. No. We don't define that as intelligent. We often define it as dumb." - Steve Wozniak



Could not have said that any better myself. And that is the way I've always been, even when I was 11 years old I saw that my own conclusions were far different than the people around me. And as I grew older that just became more and more profound, until now at 43 it's as if I feel I'm living on an alien world, wondering how I got here.

I just went down to take my little bunny rabbit to the vet, and on the way down it was like a third world country, with homeless people and people walking around in the rain, old people pushing carts, I mean, wow, the USA has turned into a third world country almost, we are getting really close now.

And people are driving just like they do in Mexico almost, it's really starting to fall apart in a big way now, and once it starts there is no stopping it.

It's sad what these Mason's are doing and have done to the USA, this truly was a great country once, but that is all over with, the USA is over with......
Futures markets are controlled by a computer program!

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com

David
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:11 pm

Postby leavingusa » Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:58 am

Hook wrote:
leavingusa wrote:Looks like your typical empowered career skank to me...That's one thing you think you want but you actually don't want - a woman that is smarter than you. She's just smart enough to ream your ass REAL good.

Damn guys wise up she ain't married because she been partyin and now it's late in the game. You really think she spends her evenings all lonely reading science books by candlelight and just wants some nice intelligent thoughtful man to talk to but they all reject her?

Anyone ever been in a relationship with a high flying career woman? I'll spill the beans, it sucks.


She doesn't look like a skank. Usually skanks have tattoos all over and wear skimpy outfits. She looks like a normal woman to me.

Actually I'm pretty sure that I want intelligence in a woman, the more the better. After all if you have kids with her, they will inherit the intelligence genes and you will have more successful offspring. I have met very smart women and it is a huge turn on for me.

It could be because she was partying. Or maybe she is practicing hypergamy and no richer guy has come along. Or maybe she has been living with some guy she has known for 10 years but hasn't gotten married.

I know there are some super nerd girls that actually did get rejected by most guys and that is why they are still single


Normally intelligence would be a good thing, but in a woman it manifests in the form of cunning and ruthless social climbing.

You have to ask yourself...what does she need you for exactly once the sperm has been donated and the magic 10 years put in?

It sounds like you are grasping at straws inventing a little back story for her.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Postby Hook » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:36 am

leavingusa wrote:
Hook wrote:
leavingusa wrote:Looks like your typical empowered career skank to me...That's one thing you think you want but you actually don't want - a woman that is smarter than you. She's just smart enough to ream your ass REAL good.

Damn guys wise up she ain't married because she been partyin and now it's late in the game. You really think she spends her evenings all lonely reading science books by candlelight and just wants some nice intelligent thoughtful man to talk to but they all reject her?

Anyone ever been in a relationship with a high flying career woman? I'll spill the beans, it sucks.


She doesn't look like a skank. Usually skanks have tattoos all over and wear skimpy outfits. She looks like a normal woman to me.

Actually I'm pretty sure that I want intelligence in a woman, the more the better. After all if you have kids with her, they will inherit the intelligence genes and you will have more successful offspring. I have met very smart women and it is a huge turn on for me.

It could be because she was partying. Or maybe she is practicing hypergamy and no richer guy has come along. Or maybe she has been living with some guy she has known for 10 years but hasn't gotten married.

I know there are some super nerd girls that actually did get rejected by most guys and that is why they are still single


Normally intelligence would be a good thing, but in a woman it manifests in the form of cunning and ruthless social climbing.

You have to ask yourself...what does she need you for exactly once the sperm has been donated and the magic 10 years put in?

It sounds like you are grasping at straws inventing a little back story for her.


Sorry, I didn't state that clearly. When I say nerd girls, I'm not talking about her. She is far to conventionally attractive for that. I'm talking about the socially awkward girls that wear glasses and usually look plain. A lot of those girls don't get much male attention. Although those type are very attractive to me. None of the nerd girls I have met had enough social cunning to be ruthless. They seemed oblivious to the social games and where kinda in their own worlds. Very few nerd girls are cunning and ruthless.
Hook
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 235
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:27 am
Location: Utah

Postby oiltradingacademy » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:46 am

"Sorry, I didn't state that clearly. When I say nerd girls, I'm not talking about her. She is far to conventionally attractive for that. I'm talking about the socially awkward girls that wear glasses and usually look plain. A lot of those girls don't get much male attention. Although those type are very attractive to me. None of the nerd girls I have met had enough social cunning to be ruthless. They seemed oblivious to the social games and where kinda in their own worlds. Very few nerd girls are cunning and ruthless."


You shouldn't be on this forum then, because if nerd girls are attractive to you just start asking them out, play it by the numbers, and then you'll get one of these girls, right?

When I was 23 or so I dated this girl who was kinda like that, but she was a loyal girl and really loved me, and I didn't reciprocate. Looking back on it I made a mistake, I should have married that girl and kept her.

Try not to make the same mistake, if you do happen to find a good girl in the USA, don't take her for granted, take her off the market and be happy with her......
Futures markets are controlled by a computer program!

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com

David
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:11 pm

Postby steve55 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:46 am

Winston wrote:Hey Oiltradingacademy,

How can you say there are no intelligent women and that you've never met one?

What about scientist/astronomer Amy Mainzer? She is hella smart, articulate and hot too! I love her!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Mainzer

ImageImage

http://www.cosmicdiary.org/blogs/nasa/amy_mainzer/

Biography:
Dr. Mainzer is a Research Scientist at JPL. For her thesis, she built the First Light Camera for SOFIA (FLITECAM) and observed brown dwarfs with it. She joined the WISE team and JPL in 2003. As the WISE Deputy Project Scientist, she works to ensure that WISE will meet its science requirements. She is also the principal investigator of a project to enhance WISE's ability to find new asteroids.

Her blog on NASA's website:
http://blogs.jpl.nasa.gov/author/mainzer/

How can you deny that she's intelligent? Duh!

Listen to her in the clips below from the History Channel.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYc25Jt5RSk[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqEOjh9tIwI[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHDXjjCN5Oc[/youtube]

Dude, you've just been PWNED! Hahaha

Btw, I'll bet that photo in your avatar is not even you. It doesn't match your voice at all. Tell you what. Make a video on YouTube and show your face, and say, "Here I am Winston and gang. It's me oiltradingacademy. This is what I look like." That will settle this. Ok? I bet you won't though.


Dang Winston! Im with you on this one. This is one hell of a gal! Sure, she is a career woman (which I dont really have anything against) but she doesn't seem dysfunctional or masculine like many career woman do. She seems like the type of American woman a guy could deal with. Intelligence and rationality in a woman is a very good thing and increases the odds of a successful relationship or marriage. I like her a lot! If I were to go American, her type would be fine by me.
* Member of the Happier Abroad Team and Owner of Global Dating Solution
steve55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 641
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:40 am
Location: Dallas, TX

Postby odbo » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:49 am

leavingusa wrote:Normally intelligence would be a good thing, but in a woman it manifests in the form of cunning and ruthless social climbing.

You have to ask yourself...what does she need you for exactly once the sperm has been donated and the magic 10 years put in?

Oh boy not this crap again. It's like every topic boils down to arguing about linguistics. What is your definition of intelligence? And were we talking about book smart, street smart, spiritually smart, ...

At the end of the day, selfishness and greed is not intelligence. A traditional woman isn't stupid because she's traditional, okay? Traditional women are content and don't have borderline psychosis. An intelligent women would figure out how to be happy. If she scams her husband, but is miserable at the end of it, she just scammed herself as well. So how is that intelligent? A smart woman would not f**k up her future through divorce after 10 years of love just because Sex and the City or degenerate friends tried to convince her she'll be liberated.

There are still women out there who don't bow down to peer/social pressure and just do what feels right, and it's those women who are intelligent.
Last edited by odbo on Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby oiltradingacademy » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:51 am

odbo wrote:
leavingusa wrote:Normally intelligence would be a good thing, but in a woman it manifests in the form of cunning and ruthless social climbing.

You have to ask yourself...what does she need you for exactly once the sperm has been donated and the magic 10 years put in?

Oh boy not this crap again. It's like every topic boils down to arguing about linguistics. What is your definition of intelligence? And were we talking about book smart, street smart, spiritually smart, ...

At the end of the day, selfishness and greed is not intelligence. A traditional woman isn't stupid because she's traditional, okay? A intelligent women would figure out how to be happy. If she scams her husband, but is miserable at the end of it, she just scammed herself as well. So how is that intelligent? A smart woman would not f**k up her future through divorce after 10 years of love just because Sex and the City or degenerate friends tried to convince her she'll be liberated.

There are still women out there who don't bow down to peer/social pressure and just do what feels right, and it's those women who are intelligent.




It's like you're my twin brother :-)

We think exactly alike......
Futures markets are controlled by a computer program!

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com

David
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:11 pm

Postby odbo » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:54 am

It's easy for me.

For everything that a woman used to be I just look at my mother.

For everything that is wrong I just look at my sister or my friends' wives, or should I say ex-wives. :x
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby jcris7 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:45 am

Hook wrote:
ErikHeaven wrote:And all that roid rage rants last night let me tell you something e thug. I was born and raised in NYC and i am an Army veteran. 41 and i carry a Glock 30 and 38 revolver as back up everyday. I also have a combat knife i carry everyday. My one job is a bouncer at a club where i live. With or without weapons i am not scared of anybody out here and neither am i scared of some preppy looking white guy from the suburbs.
I have killed before and i will leave it at that. Nothing scares me.


I doubt it. The only people that have no fear are psychopaths. People like Ted Bundy. Fear is a good thing that keeps you alive instead of doing stupid things. Otherwise Nature wouldn't have given us that emotion.

Anyway, I was wondering. If you buy a German made Glock, why not get 9mm? I thought that was the most popular Glock caliber.


You are right Hook, in that 9mms are among the most popular Glock models (17, 19, 26). However the Glock model 30 is a sub-compact .45. Damn thing is a pocket sized freight train in terms of firepower LOL. Not a Glock fanboy (Im a SIG guy). But my personal favorite of all the Glocks, which has made it to my collection is the full sized 22 in .40 S&W.
"Women age like milk; Men age like wine." - Tom Leykis
jcris7
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:49 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests