Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


I broke up with my fiance.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby oiltradingacademy » Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:04 am

jcris7 wrote:
Hook wrote:
ErikHeaven wrote:And all that roid rage rants last night let me tell you something e thug. I was born and raised in NYC and i am an Army veteran. 41 and i carry a Glock 30 and 38 revolver as back up everyday. I also have a combat knife i carry everyday. My one job is a bouncer at a club where i live. With or without weapons i am not scared of anybody out here and neither am i scared of some preppy looking white guy from the suburbs.
I have killed before and i will leave it at that. Nothing scares me.


I doubt it. The only people that have no fear are psychopaths. People like Ted Bundy. Fear is a good thing that keeps you alive instead of doing stupid things. Otherwise Nature wouldn't have given us that emotion.

Anyway, I was wondering. If you buy a German made Glock, why not get 9mm? I thought that was the most popular Glock caliber.


You are right Hook, in that 9mms are among the most popular Glock models (17, 19, 26). However the Glock model 30 is a sub-compact .45. Damn thing is a pocket sized freight train in terms of firepower LOL. Not a Glock fanboy (Im a SIG guy). But my personal favorite of all the Glocks, which has made it to my collection is the full sized 22 in .40 S&W.






Most competition sharp shooters using handguns use a Glock 17 Long, with drilled barrels to reduce recoil.....

This is an excellent choice as it's very lightweight, very accurate, and with little recoil it allows for rapid firing.

A Sig is a bit heavier, which can be a bit more harder to handle with the recoil, but some people use it very effectively. For instance I saw this military guy using one once and he would shoot at the chest and then fire again on the recoil into the head, which was a very effective way to take advantage of this weapon.
Futures markets are controlled by a computer program!

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com

David
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:11 pm







Postby Winston » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:16 am

Oiltradingacademy,
Although you've shown yourself to be a religious nutcase and judgmental fool, you do have some intelligence, even though it's a bit bizarre. So I'll give you one more chance.

Do not insult Erik or any other innocent person who did you no wrong anymore, or jump to conclusions about them without evidence. Or else you will be banned. Please keep that in mind.

Thanks,
Winston
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23574
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby oiltradingacademy » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:29 am

Winston wrote:Oiltradingacademy,
Although you've shown yourself to be a religious nutcase and judgmental fool, you do have some intelligence, even though it's a bit bizarre. So I'll give you one more chance.

Do not insult Erik or any other innocent person who did you no wrong anymore, or jump to conclusions about them without evidence. Or else you will be banned. Please keep that in mind.

Thanks,
Winston





Oh but I did have evidence, it was "Filipinas are like Cattle, all they do is EAT EAT EAT, and they are dumb".....

Of course you have said the same thing about them in your post pro's and con's about them.

Tell me, why do you think it's ok to speak about these people like this?

Why don't you try not hanging out in the bars with these people, why not go to Mindaneo and take a look around, meet some normal girls working cashiers, or in a Church, and see what you find?

What if you were from another country and you came to the USA and you went onto the Las Vegas strip and went into the strip clubs and starting judging the women there and correlated this with how all American girls are?

Hmmm, think I just stuck my foot in my mouth because I don't think you'd find much difference now.....

Well how about we backup 30 years ago with the same parameters, don't you think there would be a radical difference in the kind of girls you'd find in strip clubs versus suburbia girls?

You know? Man I'm telling you I'm talking with this Filipina girl now and she is an angel, sweet as can be, in my eyes very smart, treats me 100% as the man, I mean, she is like a dream come true in my eyes.

Now is this girl right for you? Probably not, right for Erik? Probably not, but it's insulting to here you talk about these people like this, and you should not do so. Let's not degrade people into animals, people are not animals, people were created by the living God, they have hearts and they have souls, they love and they die, biologically they are the same as you 100%, give them more credit then degrading them like that.....
Futures markets are controlled by a computer program!

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com

David
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:11 pm

Postby lavezzi » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:46 am

oiltradingacademy wrote:You know? Man I'm telling you I'm talking with this Filipina girl now and she is an angel, sweet as can be, in my eyes very smart, treats me 100% as the man, I mean, she is like a dream come true in my eyes.


This is exactly how I feel down to a tee. But not only about one particular Filipina, but almost every one I've communicated with.

I don't recall any of them being from that whore hell-hole Angeles city where you lived Winston. Could this be a factor in your negative conclusion of them?
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Postby Winston » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:50 am

oiltradingacademy wrote:
Winston wrote:Oiltradingacademy,
Although you've shown yourself to be a religious nutcase and judgmental fool, you do have some intelligence, even though it's a bit bizarre. So I'll give you one more chance.

Do not insult Erik or any other innocent person who did you no wrong anymore, or jump to conclusions about them without evidence. Or else you will be banned. Please keep that in mind.

Thanks,
Winston





Oh but I did have evidence, it was "Filipinas are like Cattle, all they do is EAT EAT EAT, and they are dumb".....

Of course you have said the same thing about them in your post pro's and con's about them.

Tell me, why do you think it's ok to speak about these people like this?

Why don't you try not hanging out in the bars with these people, why not go to Mindaneo and take a look around, meet some normal girls working cashiers, or in a Church, and see what you find?

What if you were from another country and you came to the USA and you went onto the Las Vegas strip and went into the strip clubs and starting judging the women there and correlated this with how all American girls are?

Hmmm, think I just stuck my foot in my mouth because I don't think you'd find much difference now.....

Well how about we backup 30 years ago with the same parameters, don't you think there would be a radical difference in the kind of girls you'd find in strip clubs versus suburbia girls?

You know? Man I'm telling you I'm talking with this Filipina girl now and she is an angel, sweet as can be, in my eyes very smart, treats me 100% as the man, I mean, she is like a dream come true in my eyes.

Now is this girl right for you? Probably not, right for Erik? Probably not, but it's insulting to here you talk about these people like this, and you should not do so. Let's not degrade people into animals, people are not animals, people were created by the living God, they have hearts and they have souls, they love and they die, biologically they are the same as you 100%, give them more credit then degrading them like that.....


Why are you so retarded? I already told you many times, YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED to be judging what Filipinas are like. You haven't lived in the PI. I have for many years. So has Mr S. EVERY expat I know who has lived in the PI for several years all agree that they are dumb, immature, primitive, cannot think long term, cannot think, etc. etc.

It's common knowledge in the PI. No one disagrees with it.

Who do you think you are? You think you know Filipinas based on one girl you met online? And that makes you an expert?

God you are so f***ing dumb. I swear. I am way more f***ing qualified than you about Filipinas. Your IQ must be below average for you to try to pretend that you're an expert when you are not at all.

I have an expat friend in Palawan, who has a super high IQ and is a genius, and even though the Filipinas he meets there are nicer and more wholesome than in Angeles, even he still says not to trust Filipinas and that they are extremely immature. It's a no brainer. Every foreigner here agrees with it.

There is a mountain of evidence against you Oiltradingacademy. If you can't see that, then your IQ is below average, and you don't belong here.

I don't care if your Filipina chatmate is an angel or an Einstein. You haven't met her yet. And you have not lived in the PI for years. You don't know shit. If you don't humble yourself, then you are stupid and insane. One of the rules here is that if you are clearly insane, then that is grounds for banning you.

The only rules here are:

1. No deliberate lying or fraud.
2. No insanity. (we had one member here who could not admit that 20 was higher than 1, for example, simply because he didn't want to concede a point, that is insane)
3. No prolonged flame wars that consist purely of ad hominem attacks and no substantive arguments.

You are on the borderline with all three.

You clearly can't be reasoned with. You are nuts in some ways. I really don't think you belong here.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23574
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:53 am

Oiltradingacademy,
Tell me something. Is the guy in your avatar a pic of you, or not?

Image

Is that you? Yes or no? Just give a straight answer.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23574
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby leavingusa » Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:16 pm

odbo wrote:
leavingusa wrote:Normally intelligence would be a good thing, but in a woman it manifests in the form of cunning and ruthless social climbing.

You have to ask yourself...what does she need you for exactly once the sperm has been donated and the magic 10 years put in?

Oh boy not this crap again. It's like every topic boils down to arguing about linguistics. What is your definition of intelligence? And were we talking about book smart, street smart, spiritually smart, ...

At the end of the day, selfishness and greed is not intelligence. A traditional woman isn't stupid because she's traditional, okay? Traditional women are content and don't have borderline psychosis. An intelligent women would figure out how to be happy. If she scams her husband, but is miserable at the end of it, she just scammed herself as well. So how is that intelligent? A smart woman would not f**k up her future through divorce after 10 years of love just because Sex and the City or degenerate friends tried to convince her she'll be liberated.

There are still women out there who don't bow down to peer/social pressure and just do what feels right, and it's those women who are intelligent.


I guess what I'm saying is that women don't have what most men consider to be intelligence in other men. When a woman is intelligent it makes her dangerous because she can rationalize anything she does to you and will know the system way better than you. Unless you are very cynical she will be one step ahead of you because you are sitting there thinking my snowflake would never do that to me. Since I never trust anyone I am always one step ahead of them and make my escape. Most men are too dumb (in this sense) and trusting and make the same mistake over and over.

Is a man who doesn't bow down to social pressure and just does what feels right intelligent? That's a non-conformist, perhaps a rebel. Usually when a woman is like this she is only doing it because she was raised that way so she is actually conforming. She actually has no idea why she believes what she does and can't explain it. A man will arrive at this place by thinking logically and concluding that society is wrong.

And traditional women can be very materialistic, it only manifests in different ways. The girlfriend from India never spent money on herself but was always sending money home so her family could have another wing on their big ole house, it was annoying.

And always talking about God. God this and God that and food. My grandmother was the same way, she was married to my grandfather for 50 years and a very nice person but if it wasn't about the social scene at the church or food she was the wrong person to ask. My grandfather was a thinker and awriter. Whenever he had done what he needed for her he just wanted to get down to the cellar and be by himself. I saw no evidence of any kind of spiritual kinship. My grandfather was a very spiritual man and she never got any of it.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Postby swincor » Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:10 pm

lavezzi wrote:I don't recall any of them being from that whore hell-hole Angeles city where you lived Winston. Could this be a factor in your negative conclusion of them?



Can you believe he's been living in Angeles for 5 years without having traveled to any major city or island in the PI since? Only this year has he traveled outside AC for any significant length of time. So his perspective on Filipinas has basically been limited to bar girls (whores) or otherwise poor, lower class girls.
swincor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 231
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:26 pm

Postby swincor » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:09 pm

Truthville wrote: I disagree with your "take" on woman and their roles in a society, as far as, women should have choices. THAT is what freedom is all about. Besides isn't it better for a person to CHOOSE to be something rather than be FORCED to be something? When a person chooses to be something, they will put all their effort, time, etc.........into fulfilling that role, rather than be resentful and bitter by being forced into a role that do not wish to fulfill.



oiltradingacademy wrote:Yes of course a women has the right to choose, under God women have free will just as a man does,



I profoundly disagree with this. I couldn't disagree more.

Western women are bad today BECAUSE they have freedoms and choices as never before. They simply can't handle freedom without men watching over them, setting the limits.

Western societies must reduce women's choices and freedoms. Women can't be as free as men.
swincor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 231
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:26 pm

Postby C.J. » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:06 pm

The problem with western society isn't just the fact that women got more freedom, the problem was they got more ADVANTAGES over men. Not only that, at the same time our masters kept pulling males as a whole DOWNWARD.

In the old days, all people in a community had a choice to do what they want. However, in nature there's always a right and a wrong choice. For example, if a male caused trouble by running around and raping other male's wives, that criminal would be beaten/killed once found. He could've avoided such a fate if he just got a wife and became faithful instead. Women could sell their "wares" all over the land, and get all kinds of suitors/gifts. However, they also devalue themselves as valuable commodities, and they risk getting punished by other males for such behavior. Thus, getting a husband and being faithful was the right choice.

(if you wanna get all neutral, you can replace right with good/boring and wrong with exciting/dangerous)

Both men and women have free will, even in the 3rd world. However, that does not mean people can(or should) get away with causing trouble in their community, if the elites have their way. Follow the rules, or go somewhere else. Humans had it good in those days, compared to other animals, who have to stay in one particular environment or pretty much bend over and die.

IMO, TRUE free will is the knowledge of knowing what's right and what's wrong, making an informed decision and then proudly living with the consequences. Even when you're forced to do something, choosing between resisting and going with the flow, still counts as making a decision.
C.J.
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1024
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Postby swincor » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:49 pm

C.J. wrote:The problem with western society isn't just the fact that women got more freedom, the problem was they got more ADVANTAGES over men.



Those advantages RESULTED from increased freedoms. You cannot increase women's freedoms without upsetting the natural balance between men and women. Expanding women's freedoms requires a corresponding increase in male power to destroy whatever advantages women might gain over men.

It is men, and ONLY men, who call the shots, whether in a repressive Muslim regime or a modern western society.



IMO, TRUE free will is the knowledge of knowing what's right and what's wrong, making an informed decision and then proudly living with the consequences. Even when you're forced to do something, choosing between resisting and going with the flow, still counts as making a decision.



You will not sway women with talk of "free will" or "right and wrong" or "informed decisions." Women are essentially clueless retards who will parrot whatever they've been taught. So, in a sense, they are not responsible for their actions because of their inferior mental capacities. They do not need to know anything other than what men require of them.
swincor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 231
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:26 pm

Postby BigDug » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:29 am

swincor__ wrote:
Truthville wrote: I disagree with your "take" on woman and their roles in a society, as far as, women should have choices. THAT is what freedom is all about. Besides isn't it better for a person to CHOOSE to be something rather than be FORCED to be something? When a person chooses to be something, they will put all their effort, time, etc.........into fulfilling that role, rather than be resentful and bitter by being forced into a role that do not wish to fulfill.



oiltradingacademy wrote:Yes of course a women has the right to choose, under God women have free will just as a man does,



I profoundly disagree with this. I couldn't disagree more.

Western women are bad today BECAUSE they have freedoms and choices as never before. They simply can't handle freedom without men watching over them, setting the limits.

Western societies must reduce women's choices and freedoms. Women can't be as free as men.


Not necessarily. The Philippines have had a couple female presidents and a female field general. Their opportunities are just as vast as men's. But through strict Catholic belief system and upbringing, they maintain their gender roles.

Western children for the most part are lost in their beliefs and their upbringing because increasingly their parents are lost in their beliefs, ideals, and morals.

Western television only propagates these corrupted values. The "ladies first" society of trying to make up for some perceived inequality from the past continues to push American culture to push women into the forefront of everything. Feminism is the disease, and it doesn't affect every country that treats women as equals and gives women freedoms. Only in certain cultures that allow this disease to eat away at their beliefs does it occur.

In predominantly Catholic countries, you might have gender equality but that doesn't equate to women getting a p***y pass.
BigDug
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:05 am

Postby swincor » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:18 am

BigDug wrote:
swincor__ wrote:
Truthville wrote: I disagree with your "take" on woman and their roles in a society, as far as, women should have choices. THAT is what freedom is all about. Besides isn't it better for a person to CHOOSE to be something rather than be FORCED to be something? When a person chooses to be something, they will put all their effort, time, etc.........into fulfilling that role, rather than be resentful and bitter by being forced into a role that do not wish to fulfill.



oiltradingacademy wrote:Yes of course a women has the right to choose, under God women have free will just as a man does,



I profoundly disagree with this. I couldn't disagree more.

Western women are bad today BECAUSE they have freedoms and choices as never before. They simply can't handle freedom without men watching over them, setting the limits.

Western societies must reduce women's choices and freedoms. Women can't be as free as men.


Not necessarily. The Philippines have had a couple female presidents and a female field general. Their opportunities are just as vast as men's. But through strict Catholic belief system and upbringing, they maintain their gender roles.



Those Catholic belief systems and upbringing aren't strict enough, since being a president or field general is a deviation from their gender roles. Women are not leaders or authority figures. That is not their natural role, and no society should permit its women in positions where they would lead over large numbers of people, especially men.

Society doesn't owe women the opportunity to become presidents and field generals. It doesn't even owe women increased freedoms or opportunities. It only owes women an environment where they can survive, and best nurture and develop their feminine virtues to become wives and mothers for the men who would take care of them.



Western children for the most part are lost in their beliefs and their upbringing because increasingly their parents are lost in their beliefs, ideals, and morals.

Western television only propagates these corrupted values. The "ladies first" society of trying to make up for some perceived inequality from the past continues to push American culture to push women into the forefront of everything. Feminism is the disease, and it doesn't affect every country that treats women as equals and gives women freedoms. Only in certain cultures that allow this disease to eat away at their beliefs does it occur.

In predominantly Catholic countries, you might have gender equality but that doesn't equate to women getting a p***y pass.



I laugh at men who seem to revere "equality" as sacrosanct, and not yet another corrupted value propagated by western television. The Philippines is no less affected from the sickness of feminism, and the fact that women there are presidents and field generals does not make the country any more admirable or worthy of emulation. That country, like the US and so-called advanced 1st world nations, is just as rudderless and confused.
swincor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 231
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:26 pm

Postby Winston » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:54 pm

Didn't someone here say that the Roman Empire fell because of feminism or because of women having too many rights? Is that true? Can someone elaborate on that?

How come Western historians don't mention that as one of the causes of the fall of Rome? They usually blame Christianity, corruption, oligarchy, and laziness, but not women.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23574
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:00 pm

I know OTA isn't here anymore. But just to hammer something into him, I want to say that saying that "Filipinas are like cattle" is a highly accurate statement, and not one that he should have taken offense to, because:

- Filipinas and Asians in general love to follow, obey and conform. It's part of Asian culture to, and most do just that. It's not an honorable or good thing to be different. It's better to be the same. That's how they think. It's common knowledge. No rational honest person denies that unless they are big on political correctness.
- The national average IQ in the PH is 86. With most Filipinas having an average IQ of 86, or near that, what would you expect except cattle-like behavior? Get real.
- Ask any Filipina, "Do you believe what society teaches you about everything? Do you follow what everyone else does?" and they themselves will say yes. So even they admit that they are like cattle.
- The fact that all expats in the PH agree unanimously that Filipinas are like cattle, speaks volumes.

All the above speaks volumes and make an airtight case to support the assertion that Filipinas are like cattle. So what is your f***ing problem OTA? Your behavior is extremely illogical, inefficient, delusions, twisted, warped, and WRONG!

Game over. You are 100 percent debunked. Either admit that, or continue to make an ass of yourself. If you are reading this, get that through your head.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23574
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests