Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


I broke up with my fiance.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby davewe » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:51 pm

Winston wrote:I know OTA isn't here anymore. But just to hammer something into him, I want to say that saying that "Filipinas are like cattle" is a highly accurate statement, and not one that he should have taken offense to, because:

- Filipinas and Asians in general love to follow, obey and conform. It's part of Asian culture to, and most do just that. It's not an honorable or good thing to be different. It's better to be the same. That's how they think. It's common knowledge. No rational honest person denies that unless they are big on political correctness.
- The national average IQ in the PH is 86. With most Filipinas having an average IQ of 86, or near that, what would you expect except cattle-like behavior? Get real.
- Ask any Filipina, "Do you believe what society teaches you about everything? Do you follow what everyone else does?" and they themselves will say yes. So even they admit that they are like cattle.
- The fact that all expats in the PH agree unanimously that Filipinas are like cattle, speaks volumes.


I have no love for OTA, who was a complete moron, and realize that I will quite possibly myself get attacked, but OTA was not the only one who took offense at your "Filipinas are like cattle" reference. Actually what you said was more inflammatory than that and included, "In many ways, they are more like animals than humans."

Of course in a broad sense we humans are all animals and our animal natures rule our behavior, but I didn't sense that is what you and others meant. And of course since most humans are followers and not leaders or independent thinkers, then one could say that most humans are "like cattle". But instead of simply saying that most Filipinas are followers and not independent thinkers, you chose to use references to animals. Perhaps IMO there was a classier way to make your point. After all, many on this board are married to or have gfs who are Filipinas.

BTW, if what I want is an independent thinking woman, there are many right here in the U.S. - the same ones who would not date you and many others on this board. So personally I would be very happy to find a Filipina who is happy to follow - me!

You also said, "Copulating with one is like sleeping with a she-beast. lol" Actually this sounded pretty good to me.
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am







Postby Hook » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:59 am

davewe wrote:
You also said, "Copulating with one is like sleeping with a she-beast. lol" Actually this sounded pretty good to me.


Yeah, I tried to get Winston to elaborate on that, but he wouldn't. Not sure what that is supposed to mean.
Hook
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 235
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:27 am
Location: Utah

Postby Truthville » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:18 am

swincor_?

I DO stand by my statement about freedom. I also agree with you about TOO much freedom. Perhaps it's better for people to have the "illusion" of freedom than to actually have it?

Personally, I would much rather be with someone whom wanted to be the "female" in the relationship, than to be with someone whom felt pressured or what-not, to be the female in the relationship. That is a recipe for a long drawn out journey into hell IMHO.

Also, should we go back to the golden years where women stayed at home, cooked, cleaned house and had babies? IF so, do we, as modern men, get to keep our modern freedoms by not marrying at 18 the one woman we "kissed", having one kid a year, living off of one income, supporting our aging parents, attending church every Sunday etc....?

In some ways, men, IMHO, were also trapped in their gender roles as far as what was expected of them by society at large. I, for one, have no wish to be a slave to society in any shape or form.

The trouble, as I see it, is that modern society and it's legal system has not keep up with the times. The legal protections woman enjoy were needed at one time in our past. They are not needed now. In other words, women are trying to play it both ways. I'm equal when it comes to things I want and unequal when it comes to things I don't want. I'm a modern woman when it suits myself and my agenda, and an old-fashioned "victim" when I need to be.
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
Truthville
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 249
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:42 am

Postby swincor » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:20 am

Truthville wrote:I DO stand by my statement about freedom. I also agree with you about TOO much freedom. Perhaps it's better for people to have the "illusion" of freedom than to actually have it?



The point is that men are the ones who must hold the reins on women. Men decide how much freedom women can have, and they set the boundaries and limits on women's behaviors.



Also, should we go back to the golden years where women stayed at home, cooked, cleaned house and had babies? IF so, do we, as modern men, get to keep our modern freedoms by not marrying at 18 the one woman we "kissed", having one kid a year, living off of one income, supporting our aging parents, attending church every Sunday etc....?



Don't knock that scenario -- while we can't go back to the past, that life, despite its flaws, was far more healthy and stable for society's members than the life we see today.



In some ways, men, IMHO, were also trapped in their gender roles as far as what was expected of them by society at large. I, for one, have no wish to be a slave to society in any shape or form.

The trouble, as I see it, is that modern society and it's legal system has not keep up with the times. The legal protections woman enjoy were needed at one time in our past. They are not needed now. In other words, women are trying to play it both ways. I'm equal when it comes to things I want and unequal when it comes to things I don't want. I'm a modern woman when it suits myself and my agenda, and an old-fashioned "victim" when I need to be.



The problem is the nature of modern society itself. This is a complicated subject and requires more time than I have now, but feminism is just one symptom of a much larger problem. You won't get rid of the legal protections for women because women will not allow that, and they are the majority of voters. Fixing society will require more than just changing a few laws here and there.
swincor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 231
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:26 pm

Postby Winston » Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:59 pm

davewe wrote:
Winston wrote:I know OTA isn't here anymore. But just to hammer something into him, I want to say that saying that "Filipinas are like cattle" is a highly accurate statement, and not one that he should have taken offense to, because:

- Filipinas and Asians in general love to follow, obey and conform. It's part of Asian culture to, and most do just that. It's not an honorable or good thing to be different. It's better to be the same. That's how they think. It's common knowledge. No rational honest person denies that unless they are big on political correctness.
- The national average IQ in the PH is 86. With most Filipinas having an average IQ of 86, or near that, what would you expect except cattle-like behavior? Get real.
- Ask any Filipina, "Do you believe what society teaches you about everything? Do you follow what everyone else does?" and they themselves will say yes. So even they admit that they are like cattle.
- The fact that all expats in the PH agree unanimously that Filipinas are like cattle, speaks volumes.


I have no love for OTA, who was a complete moron, and realize that I will quite possibly myself get attacked, but OTA was not the only one who took offense at your "Filipinas are like cattle" reference. Actually what you said was more inflammatory than that and included, "In many ways, they are more like animals than humans."

Of course in a broad sense we humans are all animals and our animal natures rule our behavior, but I didn't sense that is what you and others meant. And of course since most humans are followers and not leaders or independent thinkers, then one could say that most humans are "like cattle". But instead of simply saying that most Filipinas are followers and not independent thinkers, you chose to use references to animals. Perhaps IMO there was a classier way to make your point. After all, many on this board are married to or have gfs who are Filipinas.

BTW, if what I want is an independent thinking woman, there are many right here in the U.S. - the same ones who would not date you and many others on this board. So personally I would be very happy to find a Filipina who is happy to follow - me!

You also said, "Copulating with one is like sleeping with a she-beast. lol" Actually this sounded pretty good to me.


What I meant obviously, was that Filipinas are closer to being animal-like than people from more civilized races are. So they are lower on the evolutionary scale I guess, less evolved, so to speak. That should have been obvious from the context of it.

That is my honest assessment, and I am sorry if that offends anyone. But I can't lie or be dishonest just because it offends others. Many others have told me that they feel the same way, though they dare not say it outright.

In a future post, I will elaborate more on how their qualities resemble more animal than human, by making a list of them. You'd be surprised.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23568
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby davewe » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:09 pm

This sounds quite reasonable, Winston. Thanks! No one is asking for you to be dishonest.

Winston wrote:
davewe wrote:
Winston wrote:I know OTA isn't here anymore. But just to hammer something into him, I want to say that saying that "Filipinas are like cattle" is a highly accurate statement, and not one that he should have taken offense to, because:

- Filipinas and Asians in general love to follow, obey and conform. It's part of Asian culture to, and most do just that. It's not an honorable or good thing to be different. It's better to be the same. That's how they think. It's common knowledge. No rational honest person denies that unless they are big on political correctness.
- The national average IQ in the PH is 86. With most Filipinas having an average IQ of 86, or near that, what would you expect except cattle-like behavior? Get real.
- Ask any Filipina, "Do you believe what society teaches you about everything? Do you follow what everyone else does?" and they themselves will say yes. So even they admit that they are like cattle.
- The fact that all expats in the PH agree unanimously that Filipinas are like cattle, speaks volumes.


I have no love for OTA, who was a complete moron, and realize that I will quite possibly myself get attacked, but OTA was not the only one who took offense at your "Filipinas are like cattle" reference. Actually what you said was more inflammatory than that and included, "In many ways, they are more like animals than humans."

Of course in a broad sense we humans are all animals and our animal natures rule our behavior, but I didn't sense that is what you and others meant. And of course since most humans are followers and not leaders or independent thinkers, then one could say that most humans are "like cattle". But instead of simply saying that most Filipinas are followers and not independent thinkers, you chose to use references to animals. Perhaps IMO there was a classier way to make your point. After all, many on this board are married to or have gfs who are Filipinas.

BTW, if what I want is an independent thinking woman, there are many right here in the U.S. - the same ones who would not date you and many others on this board. So personally I would be very happy to find a Filipina who is happy to follow - me!

You also said, "Copulating with one is like sleeping with a she-beast. lol" Actually this sounded pretty good to me.


What I meant obviously, was that Filipinas are closer to being animal-like than people from more civilized races are. So they are lower on the evolutionary scale I guess, less evolved, so to speak. That should have been obvious from the context of it.

That is my honest assessment, and I am sorry if that offends anyone. But I can't lie or be dishonest just because it offends others. Many others have told me that they feel the same way, though they dare not say it outright.

In a future post, I will elaborate more on how their qualities resemble more animal than human, by making a list of them. You'd be surprised.
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

Postby Winston » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:30 pm

Davewe,
Ok well I made the list that I promised you about why Filipinos often seem more animal than human. Here it is. Be warned though, some of it may be offensive. But patterns are patterns and things are what they are, so why deny them? And as you all know, I am highly sensitive to patterns.

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=11559
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23568
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Adama » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:02 am

Well that was thoroughly entertaining. He might have been a religious nutter, but it is a shame you guys drove him away with your argumentative nature.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby philosophical_filipino » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:28 am

I agree with most of the posts about Filipina women. My experiences and encounters with many Filipino-American and FOB Filipinas are as follows: They are very shallow and vain, all they talk about are celebrities and watch soap dramas, they are heavily influenced by peers and family, they lack any real depth to them, they're vicious go-getters, their two-faced personality - nice/friendly to you only when they want something, but turn ugly and sour when you don't give them what they want. Fake politeness can only go so far until the real character underneath all the superficiality emerges.

I personally prefer Latinas, they're more fun and outgoing. I can really connect with them on a down to earth level. Plus, they're smoking hot.

I'm getting discouraged by the sheer lack of improvement of the Filipino nation and psyche. It's a thankless and tireless journey in trying to do the right thing.
"Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the
suffering itself because no heart has ever suffered when it goes in
search of its dream." - Paulo Coelho

"Filipinos don't realize that victory is the child of struggle, that
joy blossoms from suffering, and redemption is a product of
sacrifice." - José Rizal
philosophical_filipino
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:03 pm
Location: Chicago

Postby Repatriate » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:12 pm

Thanks people. This thread had me roaring with laughter starting from around page 3 onward until the end.

:lol:
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby Marcus Aurelius » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:54 pm

Well, from my own experience with this I'd have to disagree with a lot that has been said. My girlfriend is from there; although she has worked and studied abroad. In a few weeks or so we will be engaged...and I couldn't be happier. As a matter of fact, I didn't know it was possible to be this happy with a woman. I was rather surprised at reading things like 'Filipinas and Asians in general love to follow' as though this were a bad thing. Of all the posts I read, I could pretty much only agree with what lavezzi was saying.

First, I have to say I find it ironic on a website dedicated to advocating dating and marrying foreign women such a bashing of a place where many men choose to do just that. I was also surprised that the one guy was trashed so vehemently for simply voicing his opinion.

Secondly, I find it a mistake to question the intelligence of Filipina women. This is like firing an arrow at the closest target in range, when one should be aiming for the deeper target. Question the intelligence of women AS A WHOLE before you jump to conclusions about on particular countries women.

Let me borrow from the German philosopher Schopenhauer.

"Women could be called the unaesthetic sex. Neither for music, nor poetry, nor the plastic arts do they possess any REAL feeling or receptivity: if they affect to do so, IT IS MERELY MIMICRY IN SERVICE OF THEIR EFFORT TO PLEASE. This comes from the fact that they are incapable of taking a purely objective interest in anything whatever."

"Nor can one expect anything else from women if one considers that the most eminent heads of the entire sex have proved incapable of a single truly great, genuine and original achievement in art, or indeed of creating anything at all of lasting value: this strikes one most forcibly in regard to painting, since they are just as capable of mastering its technique as we are, and indeed paint very busily, yet we cannot point to a single great painting they have ever done: the reason being precisely that they lack all objectivity of mind, which is what painting demands above all else.â€￾

In short, ALL women lack true intelligence because they lack objectivity. Everything is subjective to women. They view all things relationally. Schopenhauer essentially says that women are neither intelligent nor artistic, they only PLAY AT both.

So as lavezzi said earlier, if you are looking for an ‘intelligent’ woman you will always come up short in one way or another. The Greeks understood this. This is why the philosophers socialized exclusively with other men; then went home to their women for recreation.

The Filipina girl is often MORE intelligent in my mind. The women who view themselves as wonderfully intelligent are usually such because of their subjective cultural programming. Oh, engage in a conversation with an American woman, a feminist. They are ‘intelligent’ all right. They are opinionated about everything, and they are always right, even when they are wrong.

But if you cut through all their bullshit you will see nothing but programming, and no real objective intelligence. It’s the equivalent of listening to a talking parrot, though generally speaking, much more painful.

Why trash Filipina women for being more SIMPLE? Is this not what we want? Is this not one of the reasons why we started looking for foreign women in the first place?

Let me give a personal example of what I’m talking about. Many of you know I’m a seminary student; and that I study theology, philosophy, and comparative religion extensively. When I used to talk to my ex, an American woman, about these things, oh she would always have an opinion, even though she was clearly out of her depth. You read US Weekly and you want to tell ME the meaning of the Buddhist Pali Canon? But she would. She would always try to ‘debate’ me somehow on matters of which she knew nothing. She would try to impress others around us with a knowledge she didn’t even possess. See? Subjectivism and relationally, exactly as Schopenhauer said. Contrast that with my soon to be Filipina fiancé: she admits she doesn’t understand theology or philosophy AND LIKES TO HEAR ME TALK ABOUT THE SUBJECTS. Instead of trying to DEBATE me, she asks questions. Trying to learn more.

Now I ask you haters, which is more pleasant? Someone who enjoys listening to you even though they are out of their depth, or someone who tries to debate you when they are out of their depth? When I want to debate philosophy with someone, I do that with my MALE friends.

My point is this: if you want intellectual stimulation from women AT ALL you are only kidding yourselves. You may be lucky enough to get someone who PLAYS at it; but if you ask me it is a lot more fun having someone who looks at you (accurately) as being more intelligent than they are. It also makes for a lot more pleasant conversations; whereas any conversation with an ‘intelligent’ western woman can turn volatile at any moment (because they are always right.)

Hearing a woman actually admit her ignorance on a given subject in my mind makes her wiser than someone who just prattles on and on like a parrot.

“all they talk about are celebrities and watch soap dramas,â€￾
Mine does not.

“they are heavily influenced by peers and family,â€￾
Is this a bad thing? The fact that my girl has a closely knit family makes her better marriage material if you ask me; as opposed to westerners who like to throw their parents in retirement homes and forget about them.

“they lack any real depth to them,â€￾
“Women are considered deep - why? Because one can never discover any bottom to them. Women are not even shallowâ€￾ –Nietzsche

My Filipina girl is a joy to be around. She is fun, loyal, a greater lover, and has very strong religious and family values, making her perfect for a wife. I’ll take those qualities over supposed ‘intellectual’ women any day.
Marcus Aurelius
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 7:27 am

Postby Adama » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:15 am

Marcus Aurelius wrote:Well, from my own experience with this I'd have to disagree with a lot that has been said. My girlfriend is from there; although she has worked and studied abroad. In a few weeks or so we will be engaged...and I couldn't be happier. As a matter of fact, I didn't know it was possible to be this happy with a woman. I was rather surprised at reading things like 'Filipinas and Asians in general love to follow' as though this were a bad thing. Of all the posts I read, I could pretty much only agree with what lavezzi was saying.

First, I have to say I find it ironic on a website dedicated to advocating dating and marrying foreign women such a bashing of a place where many men choose to do just that. I was also surprised that the one guy was trashed so vehemently for simply voicing his opinion.

Secondly, I find it a mistake to question the intelligence of Filipina women. This is like firing an arrow at the closest target in range, when one should be aiming for the deeper target. Question the intelligence of women AS A WHOLE before you jump to conclusions about on particular countries women.

Let me borrow from the German philosopher Schopenhauer.

"Women could be called the unaesthetic sex. Neither for music, nor poetry, nor the plastic arts do they possess any REAL feeling or receptivity: if they affect to do so, IT IS MERELY MIMICRY IN SERVICE OF THEIR EFFORT TO PLEASE. This comes from the fact that they are incapable of taking a purely objective interest in anything whatever."

"Nor can one expect anything else from women if one considers that the most eminent heads of the entire sex have proved incapable of a single truly great, genuine and original achievement in art, or indeed of creating anything at all of lasting value: this strikes one most forcibly in regard to painting, since they are just as capable of mastering its technique as we are, and indeed paint very busily, yet we cannot point to a single great painting they have ever done: the reason being precisely that they lack all objectivity of mind, which is what painting demands above all else.â€￾

In short, ALL women lack true intelligence because they lack objectivity. Everything is subjective to women. They view all things relationally. Schopenhauer essentially says that women are neither intelligent nor artistic, they only PLAY AT both.

So as lavezzi said earlier, if you are looking for an ‘intelligent’ woman you will always come up short in one way or another. The Greeks understood this. This is why the philosophers socialized exclusively with other men; then went home to their women for recreation.

The Filipina girl is often MORE intelligent in my mind. The women who view themselves as wonderfully intelligent are usually such because of their subjective cultural programming. Oh, engage in a conversation with an American woman, a feminist. They are ‘intelligent’ all right. They are opinionated about everything, and they are always right, even when they are wrong.

But if you cut through all their bullshit you will see nothing but programming, and no real objective intelligence. It’s the equivalent of listening to a talking parrot, though generally speaking, much more painful.

Why trash Filipina women for being more SIMPLE? Is this not what we want? Is this not one of the reasons why we started looking for foreign women in the first place?

Let me give a personal example of what I’m talking about. Many of you know I’m a seminary student; and that I study theology, philosophy, and comparative religion extensively. When I used to talk to my ex, an American woman, about these things, oh she would always have an opinion, even though she was clearly out of her depth. You read US Weekly and you want to tell ME the meaning of the Buddhist Pali Canon? But she would. She would always try to ‘debate’ me somehow on matters of which she knew nothing. She would try to impress others around us with a knowledge she didn’t even possess. See? Subjectivism and relationally, exactly as Schopenhauer said. Contrast that with my soon to be Filipina fiancé: she admits she doesn’t understand theology or philosophy AND LIKES TO HEAR ME TALK ABOUT THE SUBJECTS. Instead of trying to DEBATE me, she asks questions. Trying to learn more.

Now I ask you haters, which is more pleasant? Someone who enjoys listening to you even though they are out of their depth, or someone who tries to debate you when they are out of their depth? When I want to debate philosophy with someone, I do that with my MALE friends.

My point is this: if you want intellectual stimulation from women AT ALL you are only kidding yourselves. You may be lucky enough to get someone who PLAYS at it; but if you ask me it is a lot more fun having someone who looks at you (accurately) as being more intelligent than they are. It also makes for a lot more pleasant conversations; whereas any conversation with an ‘intelligent’ western woman can turn volatile at any moment (because they are always right.)

Hearing a woman actually admit her ignorance on a given subject in my mind makes her wiser than someone who just prattles on and on like a parrot.

“all they talk about are celebrities and watch soap dramas,â€￾
Mine does not.

“they are heavily influenced by peers and family,â€￾
Is this a bad thing? The fact that my girl has a closely knit family makes her better marriage material if you ask me; as opposed to westerners who like to throw their parents in retirement homes and forget about them.

“they lack any real depth to them,â€￾
“Women are considered deep - why? Because one can never discover any bottom to them. Women are not even shallowâ€￾ –Nietzsche

My Filipina girl is a joy to be around. She is fun, loyal, a greater lover, and has very strong religious and family values, making her perfect for a wife. I’ll take those qualities over supposed ‘intellectual’ women any day.


Will she stay that way in fembot centrale? Does she watch TV? Will she be interacting with American raised Filipinas? Wil the culture seep into her mentality over 10 years or so to Americanize her?

I agree with you on all points, really. There is no sense debating with women. Any woman who is argumentative or who has an opinion on everything is one to be avoided. I think that is very much a part of American culture. I didnt even encounter such know-it-all women in Western EU.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby Marcus Aurelius » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:38 pm

Don't know on question 1, yes on question 2, and as of the moment no on question 3. I realize that the things you mention will most certainly have to be paid attention to, as these contribute to my highest risk factors in being involved with her. That and any AW feminist influence. I think she was surprised and disturbed about how bad the values are in this country, on abortion especially....which gave me a platform to dismantle feminsm. I don't think she will be influenced by american feminism per se; but I do worry mildly about individual influence...once again pertaining to the relationships they cultivate. Therein lies the risk. Lol but any risk I have is much less so than were I to actually marry an AW. I'd have better odds playing Russian Roulette than I would having a successful marriage with an american woman lol.
Marcus Aurelius
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 7:27 am

Postby chileanueva » Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:58 pm

Philippines is a shithole. There are better countries with hotter women. 'Enuff said.
"Stop talking. Just Do It." - ME

"Treat women like shit because they are lying, manipulating, cheating whores." - ME
chileanueva
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:49 pm

Postby Capster78 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:25 am

It kind of seems to me like you were going into this expecting her to change to be more like you. It sounds like both of you are at fault here. How long did you date her before you got married? Did you not meet her family and get a feel for the culture before you decided to get married into it. The filipine culture is something you marry in to. If you marry the woman, you are marrying her family, friends and all those little quirks they have. It sounds to me like you did not do your homework before you decided to get married.

I also had many issues with my wife when we first started living together. I did notice the overemphisis she put on our image to her family and friends. That is due to filipino pride and it is one of the few things filipinos do have so they are very concerned about maintaining it. It is many of these annoying things that make filipina women so feminine and easy going. You have to take the good with the bad. And although its not to much to ask for them to curb some of those annoyances, changing them is an exercise in futility just like her changing you. Just imagine how many things she probably found annoying about you. Its a two way street...
Married to a sweet Filipina girl an never looking back!
Capster78
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:36 am
Location: USA

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests