Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


I broke up with my fiance.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby ErikHeaven » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:20 pm

The Patriot Act is now being used against Americans. Our due process rights are destroyed and the Constitution is gutted. I speak out because we should speak out. The Patriot Act has to be repealed Obama should be voted out and replaced by Ron Paul. Sanity in America has to be restored.
Now if any foreigner does not understand our system then they should not comment. I do not understand the system in U.K so i do not comment. All of our lives are in danger everyday now and we have to take a stand and return our country back to sanity or be locked up under false terrorism charges indefinately.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:19 pm







Postby oiltradingacademy » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:20 pm

Winston wrote:Hey Oiltradingacademy,

How can you say there are no intelligent women and that you've never met one?

What about scientist/astronomer Amy Mainzer? She is hella smart, articulate and hot too! I love her!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Mainzer

ImageImage

http://www.cosmicdiary.org/blogs/nasa/amy_mainzer/

Biography:
Dr. Mainzer is a Research Scientist at JPL. For her thesis, she built the First Light Camera for SOFIA (FLITECAM) and observed brown dwarfs with it. She joined the WISE team and JPL in 2003. As the WISE Deputy Project Scientist, she works to ensure that WISE will meet its science requirements. She is also the principal investigator of a project to enhance WISE's ability to find new asteroids.

Her blog on NASA's website:
http://blogs.jpl.nasa.gov/author/mainzer/

How can you deny that she's intelligent? Duh!

Listen to her in the clips below from the History Channel.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYc25Jt5RSk[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqEOjh9tIwI[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHDXjjCN5Oc[/youtube]

Dude, you've just been PWNED! Hahaha

Btw, I'll bet that photo in your avatar is not even you. It doesn't match your voice at all. Tell you what. Make a video on YouTube and show your face, and say, "Here I am Winston and gang. It's me oiltradingacademy. This is what I look like." That will settle this. Ok? I bet you won't though.






You guys are some weird dudes that's for sure. First I'm a "Troll", then the picture I've shown isn't really me, and now you talk about this women working for NASA as if she were smart, wow, I wish I could live in the Matrix you guys do, ignorance is bliss I guess.....

Just as the Mason's take Black people and make them appear as if they were smart, (Obama for instance), they do the same exact thing to women.

Now let me burst your guys little bubble you're living in, everything this women says is 100% wrong, just as all the science you think you know is also 100% wrong.

For instance, does this women not know that the "system of Parallax" is 100% mathematically impossible to be accurate? How come she doesn't know this? The reason is because the only thing she knows is what the Mason's teach her to know, nothing more, nothing less. They give her knowledge and then make her appear as if she were smart, they do this with everything now, the whole culture as you know it is one big gigantic lie on a quantum level.

Everything you've ever been told was a lie, the money system you are in has made you a slave and surf and you don't know it, evolution is a mathematical impossibility and yet you don't know it, we never went to the moon it was a complete lie but you don't know it, Kennedy was killed for the same reason Lincoln was and you don't know it, there are no Dinosaurs that existed 65 million years ago, this is a Mason creation again, Dinosaurs equals 23 which is 33rd degree Mason creation.

The Mason's have built up a world of illusion for you about everything under the sun and you don't realize it, not just with women being men, but about EVERYTHING under the sun, including religion. All religion you see is 100% controlled by the Mason's without exception.

Space Shuttle equals 32, a 32nd degree Mason creation in the name.....

This is what's called the Matrix, The Matrix equals 33, a 33rd degree Mason creation.......

You live within this Matrix and don't realize it, everything you believe to be true is a lie told to you by the Mason's.

Does this women know that the Big Bang is impossible due to the Law of the Conservation of Energy?

Does this women know how time slows down the further you get from the surface of the earth? And why that is so using the mathematical concept of measuring rods and clocks? And once you understand this then you know that the structure of the universe can then only be a sphere, it cannot be expanding that would be geometrical impossible, does she have the brainpower to understand that? No she doesn't, because all she knows is what the Mason's teach to her, nothing more.

Here I am, having broken the entire Futures code, being that a computer is controlling it, which I made 20K per month at working 1 hour per day, and you guys just think I'm a scam, ROTFLOL.

I have also broken the Blackjack code....

I have also broken the entire Masonic Code and it's purpose and meaning, which is the Matrix itself, concepts and ideas that they have come up with to brainwash people into a world of illusion and fantasy.

Here we are living in a culture where everywhere you look is murder, violence, hate, division, fear, problems, witchcraft, sorcery, and evil everywhere on a quantum level and you guys just think this is all normal and what a culture should be like, you have no idea this culture was engineered for you, to put you into a world of stupidity and nonsense to dumb you down and then to pervert your mind to think nothing but evil.....

I feel sorry for all of you, I really do, because if these people can brainwash you so badly like this about everything then what they got coming, the ultimate trick, which also succeed at brainwashing you and tricking you into the ultimate trick they have coming, everything they are doing now is to prepare you for this trick, it is the ultimate test in this life, to see if you're going to fall for it.

And in my opinion, most all of you will fall for it......

Thank God the time is almost here and I don't have to wait much longer.....
Futures markets are controlled by a computer program!

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com

David
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:11 pm

Postby leavingusa » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:31 pm

There are intelligent women who are intelligent in their field of expertise (their job).

But engage her on another topic like politics and you'll be amazed at her inability to follow a rational argument. I don't think ANY woman in the world has this type of intelligence. It's all red herrings and non-sequitors.

Now lower class asian girls: I dated one from Misoram or whatever in India who was living in the usa.

I had almost exact same experience except she didn't like sex, she would do it whenever but did not like it.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Postby leavingusa » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:39 pm

Hook wrote:
Winston wrote:Hey Oiltradingacademy,

How can you say there are no intelligent women and that you've never met one?

What about scientist/astronomer Amy Mainzer? She is hella smart, articulate and hot too! I love her!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Mainzer

ImageImage

http://www.cosmicdiary.org/blogs/nasa/amy_mainzer/


Seeing people like Amy Mainzer makes me angry that I didn't go to a better university where there where more smart girls like her. I went to a college in Utah where it was mostly Mormon girls just looking for return missionary guys to marry and then drop out. I don't remember any girls in engineering or physics classes. Except maybe some asian foreign exchange students, but I was chasing after white women back then, so I hadn't even considered dating them.

Amy is 36 years old, she looks pretty good for her age, especially in America.

Anyone have an opinion why she still isn't married? Is it because she's not interested in men, or do you think no one meets her criteria? It certainly wouldn't be a lack of options. I'm sure she gets hit on constantly.


Looks like your typical empowered career skank to me...That's one thing you think you want but you actually don't want - a woman that is smarter than you. She's just smart enough to ream your ass REAL good.

Damn guys wise up she ain't married because she been partyin and now it's late in the game. You really think she spends her evenings all lonely reading science books by candlelight and just wants some nice intelligent thoughtful man to talk to but they all reject her?

Anyone ever been in a relationship with a high flying career woman? I'll spill the beans, it sucks.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Postby ErikHeaven » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:45 pm

Sell Sell Pitch Pitch No Results Follow Me Give Me Money Don Lapre No Money Down Real Estate Forex MegaDroid FapTurbo Scam Scam Laugh To The Bank Get Busted Then Fall.
Yeah We Heard It All!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Postby ErikHeaven » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:51 pm

Just as the Mason's take Black people and make them appear as if they were smart, (Obama for instance), they do the same exact thing to women.
Black people are stupid buy my products KKK, Obama is a monkey, his wife is an ape, i hate black people buy my products, i am super rich yet i waste time with losers on this site blah blah blah. Im elite yet i waste time blah blah blah. Once again did you buy my product?
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Postby oiltradingacademy » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:04 pm

ErikHeaven wrote:Just as the Mason's take Black people and make them appear as if they were smart, (Obama for instance), they do the same exact thing to women.
Black people are stupid buy my products KKK, Obama is a monkey, his wife is an ape, i hate black people buy my products, i am super rich yet i waste time with losers on this site blah blah blah. Im elite yet i waste time blah blah blah. Once again did you buy my product?







It's mind boggling how stupid you are, but then again, look at what you do, a bouncer, you sir are a dip shit and don't even know it. But one thing is for sure, from my perspective it's easy to see just how much of a dummy people like you are. Here I am, a scientist and philosopher, knowing more than you could possible begin to imagine, and you call me a scam and ridicule me.

Believe me, you don't deserve my knowledge or wisdom in this life, and that's why you think the way you do, only people who deserve it know any better....

I realize you don't have the brainpower to understand what I just said, but that was the point from the beginning.
Futures markets are controlled by a computer program!

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com

David
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:11 pm

Postby oiltradingacademy » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:08 pm

"Biography:
Dr. Mainzer is a Research Scientist at JPL. For her thesis, she built the First Light Camera for SOFIA (FLITECAM) and observed brown dwarfs with it. She joined the WISE team and JPL in 2003. As the WISE Deputy Project Scientist, she works to ensure that WISE will meet its science requirements. She is also the principal investigator of a project to enhance WISE's ability to find new asteroids."



By the way, any of you want to take a guess at which of the 12 Tribes Amy is from?

Anybody want to take a guess?

Impress me.....
Futures markets are controlled by a computer program!

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com

David
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:11 pm

Postby oiltradingacademy » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:11 pm

ErikHeaven wrote:Just as the Mason's take Black people and make them appear as if they were smart, (Obama for instance), they do the same exact thing to women.
Black people are stupid buy my products KKK, Obama is a monkey, his wife is an ape, i hate black people buy my products, i am super rich yet i waste time with losers on this site blah blah blah. Im elite yet i waste time blah blah blah. Once again did you buy my product?



K=11, KKK=11, 11, 11, 11+11+11=33, the KKK is a 33rd degree Mason creation.......

Your hate of black people serves the Anti-Christ well......
Futures markets are controlled by a computer program!

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com

David
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:11 pm

Postby ErikHeaven » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:13 pm

All you have to do is place one tiny classified ad" Don Lapre. Snake oil salesmen.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Postby oiltradingacademy » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:15 pm

ErikHeaven wrote:All you have to do is place one tiny classified ad" Don Lapre. Snake oil salesmen.




Everybody you see on TV is a scam, in fact, everything you here on TV is a scam, there is nothing ever said on TV that isn't a scam or that is the truth in anyway shape or form, they would never allow this to happen, the truth cannot be told on TV without exception, just as the truth cannot be told inside any Church without exception, if you did try to tell the truth your Church would be shut down faster than you could count to 3.....
Futures markets are controlled by a computer program!

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com

David
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:11 pm

Postby ErikHeaven » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:15 pm

I am talking about you fool and i am a black man sucker. And why are you still here? Mr Rich man? Why wont you just get back to your golf game and go away?
You are a racist piece of shit cracker kkk scum as i just posted your own words. Goodbye Don Lapre!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Postby Winston » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:17 pm

oiltradingacademy wrote:
Truthville wrote:oiltradingacademy?

Seriously, just stop it. Picking fights with long-term members like ErikHeaven is just plain rude and childish. ErikHeaven has the right to make his own choices, seems to be a pretty stand-up guy, and if YOU disagree with him or anyone else, state your case and then let it go. No need to start insulting and threatening people. It just makes you seem unstable and untrustworthy.

Nobody is forcing you to be here. Nobody is forcing their beliefs, their views, or their opinions on you. We expect the same from you. Chill out!

We are adult men. Let's start acting like it!

PEACE!




Peace......

But he is a stand up guy? He broke up with his girl because she was getting mad at his FB posts?

So after he broke up, then Filipina's are dumb? And they just EAT EAT EAT? And they are like cattle?

That's a stand up guy?

Wow, you and I have different standards for that I guess.

Listen in case you don't any better either, I'm here to educate you, you cannot go around anywhere on planet earth and treat like that and expect to keep them. If you think you can, then the best of luck to you.

He needs to learn how to grow up and treat a women, now American women because they are no longer women, I'm talking about the rest of the women in this world.....

Hey go out with a Russian, if you don't fill her glass of wine when it starts getting empty you better be ready for one whopping bitch to surface, that's how bad Russian girls are.

And this Filipina girl got mad at his FB posts and he just wanted to break up over that, this is ridiculous, and childish by it's very nature.

That's the problem with many American men, all they know is American women, so they have no idea how to treat a women, and unless they learn it's going to be a very miserable life for them.

Many older men know this, men of my age and men older than me, and the smarter of the younger men, but some men don't know, and they are in for a rude awakening dating foreign women.


How can you claim to be intelligent yet you jump to erroneous narrow conclusions like that.

Let me educate you and enlighten you dude.

Based on what Erik said, the incident with the FB posts was just an example of what they argued about. It was the straw that broke the camel's back. It wasn't the ONLY reason they broke up. Use your common sense dummy! People don't break up over trivial things. The trivial things are usually the last straws.

Most likely, he was fed up with many things about her. Saying that a Filipina is dumb and immature is nothing extraordinary, since over 90 percent of Filipinas are like that. So why do you treat it like some extraordinary claim?

What makes you think his ex was an angel? You have no evidence or basis to say that. You are guessing and jumping to conclusions without valid evidence. That's NOT what an intelligent person does.

I don't even know Erik. I've never talked to him on the phone. Yet, even I can figure out based on the clues he's given, what has probably happened. Unlike you, I don't jump to conclusions.

If you don't know something, you ASK someone about it. You don't jump to conclusions. Only stupid people do that. Same with this case. If you don't know something about Erik's cause, you ASK HIM about it, like I did, and he'll gladly answer. Simple as that. Common sense. Why are you so dumb not to realize this simple thing?

Also, if you're so intelligent, as you say, then how come you keep blaming the downfall of America on Satan, when there's zero evidence that such a being exists? What kind of intelligence is that?

You say you're intelligent, but you make so many errors and are very narrow minded and jump to conclusions.

I didn't say I masturbated openly in front of my son. I do it under the bedsheets while he's asleep so he doesn't see what I'm doing. He is hardly around anyway. There is no way to have sex around him, cause he refuses to leave my girlfriend for even one second. He is the most clingy dependent child I've ever seen.

But that's none of your f***ing business you dipshit. Don't make any more physical violence threats again, or your ass is banned, you dipshit.

You have a tendency to jump to conclusions with no evidence. That's hardly intelligent. You're just another moron out there.

You don't know what Erik wrote on his FB. You have no right to jump to conclusions without evidence.

Stop this stupid pissing contest. We are all supposed to be on the same side, remember?
Last edited by Winston on Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby ErikHeaven » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:18 pm

Ok following my own advice goodnight troll............
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Postby oiltradingacademy » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:22 pm

ErikHeaven wrote:I am talking about you fool and i am a black man sucker. And why are you still here? Mr Rich man? Why wont you just get back to your golf game and go away?
You are a racist piece of shit cracker kkk scum as i just posted your own words. Goodbye Don Lapre!




Oh, well at least that explains your low IQ level and the way you treat women, all makes sense now :-)
Futures markets are controlled by a computer program!

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com

David
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:11 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Jonny Law and 2 guests