Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Steve Neese's new website: Global Dating Solution!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Steve Neese's new website: Global Dating Solution!

Postby Winston » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:29 am

Hi all,
Steve Neese is coming out with a new global dating website that will feature his work. He has hired a webmaster to design it for him. So far, this is the draft they came up with for his home page. What do you think? Looks nice doesn't it?

He also plans to combine his Research Section and Intro into a book to sell as an ebook and paperback on Amazon. Great idea huh?
Last edited by Winston on Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby DarrenFW » Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:19 am

Awesome! I can't wait. He's showed me a few of the initial webpage shots like this one. This should be really interesting. I don't think he's going to have a forum. :(
He should at least have some "best posts" from some of the guys on here. That would be cool.

Good luck Steve.
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:14 pm

Check out the preview and work in progress of Steve Neese's new Global Dating website! His web guy has been slow but it's coming along now.

http://s383847828.onlinehome.us/project ... -solution/

What do you think? How does it look?

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Steve Neese's new upcoming website!

Postby Jester » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:32 pm

Winston wrote:Hi all,
Steve Neese is coming out with a new global dating website that will feature his work. He has hired a webmaster to design it for him. So far, this is the draft they came up with for his home page. What do you think? Looks nice doesn't it?

He also plans to combine his Research Section and Intro into a book to sell as an ebook and paperback on Amazon. Great idea huh?

Is he a member here?

Contrarian Expat has the mountains in his avatar.............
LukeSkywalker wears a sweater over his shoulders....

help me out here - I'm trying to figure out if this is someone I know.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:34 pm

Jester wrote:Is he a member here?

Contrarian Expat has the mountains in his avatar.............
LukeSkywalker wears a sweater over his shoulders....

help me out here - I'm trying to figure out if this is someone I know.

Yes, Steve Neese posts here under Steve55. He has for a long time too. You can look up his posts.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Jester » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:36 pm

Winston wrote:Hi all,

CRITIQUE

+ Appearance is OK
+ All brunettes. Great for guys liking Latinas and Asians.
- All brunettes. Not good for blonde-lovers.

+ Text is good enough for an E-Book.
- Text is lousy for a website. Needs work.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:52 pm

Jester wrote:CRITIQUE

+ Appearance is OK
+ All brunettes. Great for guys liking Latinas and Asians.
- All brunettes. Not good for blonde-lovers.

+ Text is good enough for an E-Book.
- Text is lousy for a website. Needs work.

Are you critiquing the new version here?

http://s383847828.onlinehome.us/project ... -solution/

The one you referenced is the old draft. See the new one at the link above.

Winston
Site Admin

Congratulations Steve

Postby WorldTraveler » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:04 am

Hi Steve,
Your site looks great! I've got to get off my ass and do my site! It's very nice and very colorful. Congrulations, I know it has really been an ordeal.
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

Postby steve55 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:15 am

Jamesbond- lol, thanks but that part as some others are directly copied from Winston's writings, ....with Winston's permission of course. I borrowed some quotes from happier abroad and added my own twist so to speak. My site is nothing close to finalized yet but hope it will be soon. : )
steve55
Junior Poster

Postby xiongmao » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:56 am

The site looks nice, but has the site itself been built? It's just a long rant about AW. I thought there was meant to be a dating site in there someplace.

Oh, and running a dating site is HARD WORK. Grrrr. And also expensive to commission, unless you can built it yourself.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby steve55 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:38 pm

xiongmao wrote:The site looks nice, but has the site itself been built? It's just a long rant about AW. I thought there was meant to be a dating site in there someplace.

Oh, and running a dating site is HARD WORK. Grrrr. And also expensive to commission, unless you can built it yourself.

No dating site for me. My goal since day 1 was never about money. It was about getting the word out to single guys in the US to realize they have better options looking abroad. This is a passion to help people realize TRUTHS. Perhaps that could change later depending on the situation, I mean, if suddenly Im presented with an offer too good to refuse (like $500/mo) to affiliate and link up with a site like foreign affair or whatever, then maybe.
steve55
Junior Poster

www.globaldatingsolution - now live!

Postby steve55 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:15 am

Gentlemen, my site is finished and now live!! www.globaldatingsolution.com
steve55
Junior Poster

Postby polya » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:46 am

Thank God Steve isn't ripping off guys by charging high fees and sending in "honey-pots" to message guys so they pay up a subscription to reply.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster

Re: www.globaldatingsolution - now live!

Postby Winston » Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:06 pm

steve55 wrote:Gentlemen, my site is finished and now live!! www.globaldatingsolution.com

It looks great! Very comprehensive. And the photos look more diverse, not just only of Asian girls.

Check out Steve's approachable faces page too:

http://www.globaldatingsolution.com/app ... faces.html

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:32 am

Hi all,
Check out Steve Neese's new project on his site, where he compares nightlife in the US vs. Colombia, and shows the ASTOUNDING difference with many photos to make his case. It's FANTASTIC and very revealing! Wow! The women in Colombia definitely look much more approachable. Check it out at his new link below:

http://www.globaldatingsolution.com/wom ... tlife.html

Winston
Site Admin

Next

Return to General Discussions