Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Where's the love gone on this Forum?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Should There Be Stronger Posting Rules?

Yes, it's about time!
11
65%
No, I like nonsensical drama!
0
No votes
I don't care, I'm too busy scratching my nut sack right now.
4
24%
Keep treating us all like whiney bitches; may we have more sir!
2
12%
 
Total votes: 17

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4225
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 5:16 pm

Post by Rock » October 7th, 2011, 4:14 pm

Winston wrote:Alright, I guess I will ban oiltradingacademy then. Clearly he can't be reasoned with.

Who else? What about swincor and well-informed? Some think they should be banned too.



That's your call forum boss. That Oil Trader was just so extreme that about anyone could see it. Swincor seems pretty harmless (to me) and doesn't well-informed behave in line with your expectations since you've dealt with him in the past?




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



lavezzi
Junior Poster
Posts: 707
Joined: July 12th, 2011, 6:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Post by lavezzi » October 7th, 2011, 4:36 pm

Winston wrote:It's done. Oiltradingacademy has been banned.


Why did you ban Oiltradingacademy in two or three days, yet you still haven't banned Boycottamericanwomen? They are essentially the exact same. Both are putting on false personas, both have a hidden agenda to make money and both attacked and insulted people. The only difference is OTA's posts were incredibly interesting and BAW's incredibly uninteresting. Is it just because OTA attacked you and BAW sucked up to you? Kind of low for you Winston, I always thought of you as reasonable in this regard. You take personal attacks from members all the time in the name of fairness and free speech, why was this time different?

You should have at least put out a vote first. I personally think it's a huge shame. Regardless of whether he was a troll or not, he brought posts that were as interesting as we're ever likely to see again.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 25304
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Post by Winston » October 7th, 2011, 4:42 pm

lavezzi wrote:
Winston wrote:It's done. Oiltradingacademy has been banned.


Why did you ban Oiltradingacademy in two or three days, yet you still haven't banned Boycottamericanwomen? They are essentially the exact same. Both are putting on false personas, both have a hidden agenda to make money and both attacked and insulted people. The only difference is OTA's posts were incredibly interesting and BAW's incredibly uninteresting. Is it just because OTA attacked you and BAW sucked up to you? Kind of low for you Winston, I always thought of you as reasonable in this regard. You take personal attacks from members all the time in the name of fairness and free speech, why was this time different?

You should have at least put out a vote first. I personally think it's a huge shame. Regardless of whether he was a troll or not, he brought posts that were as interesting as we're ever likely to see again.


Dude, didn't you follow the thread called "I broke up with my fiance"? Oiltradingacademy could not be reasoned with. BAW could be and promised to stop the flame wars. That's a big difference. OTA showed a lot of signs of deceit, trolling, flame war baiting, insults, threats of violence, and insanity. He also jumped to conclusions about people with no evidence, and pretended to be an expert on Filipinas based on his chat with one Filipina online, etc. etc. Did you see all the religious nut posts he made? He called us all losers, infidels, children of the devil, etc. He is clearly a basket case. Can't you tell? It's very obvious to any reasonable person. All members here (except you) said that OTA should be banned. It was pretty unanimous.
Last edited by Winston on October 8th, 2011, 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

well-informed
Freshman Poster
Posts: 477
Joined: January 1st, 2011, 8:46 am
Location: New York City

Post by well-informed » October 7th, 2011, 5:48 pm

Some think that me and swincor should be banned really, the only one that thinks that is YOU.

Yea in the beginning i came out will all-fire cursing and stuff. Yet i stopped for the sake of staying in the forum.

What me and swincor do is tell the truth about YOU. You claim to be that you're a freethinking pure nice soul who loves exposing the truth. Yet when i open my mouth, you want to censor me and my words. So much for the truth, you hypocrite. Everything that swincor and me says about you, is true not false. Where have you been the last 5 years... you've been in the same place doing the same thing. Don't tell me what to say, got it. As long as i keep telling the truth, you have no reason to shut me up.

The problem with you is that you give the freaking benefit of the doubt to the new faggots coming in and you don't give more lee-way to us members who have been here longer. I'm a firm believer in quality over quantity. You seem to not grasp this simple idea. Instead you ban me, swincor, odbo (someone who i previously hated, but now starting to appreciate what he has to say), even Phoenix and much more.

As far as your silly HappierAbroad Court that you speak of and supposedy enforce. It's absolute bull. Bans are handed out depending how you feel. I've told you that i would gladly moderate. Once again i get no response from you, go figure. You have no one to blame this moderation other than yourself. I don't care where you are, or how you feel. Make some of us members with an actual set to moderate. So that less trolls stop coming in.

But then again who am i kidding, im dealing with you. Either nothing will happen, or any change would take at a very slow rate.

So don't shut my mouth, you pansy

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 25304
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Post by Winston » October 7th, 2011, 6:44 pm

Well informed:
"Everything that swincor and me says about you, is true not false."

That's not true. You have made false statements and jumped to conclusions without evidence. Just cause you say something is true, doesn't make it true. You are often narrow minded and jump to conclusions without evidence. That's your problem. You can call it truth all you want, but it doesn't make it so. When you make a false statement about me, I know it. I don't need to get your approval to know whether you've said something false about me or not.

Your opinion does not carry any more value to me than that of a random stranger. I have no logical reason to give any weight to your opinion.

I have a record for truth and credibility references. You don't.

I would not lie about other people wanting you banned. No it is not just me. Others said that you are a troll too. If no one said that, I wouldn't say that they did. I would not lie about such things. If you are going to falsely accuse me of lying, then that is fraud and deception and is grounds for banning you again.

I explained to you why you couldn't be a moderator, and gave you logical reasons for it. But it fell on deaf ears. I don't need to explain again.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

odbo
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2171
Joined: January 6th, 2011, 2:40 pm

Post by odbo » October 7th, 2011, 10:09 pm

lavezzi wrote:
Winston wrote:It's done. Oiltradingacademy has been banned.


Why did you ban Oiltradingacademy in two or three days, yet you still haven't banned Boycottamericanwomen? They are essentially the exact same. Both are putting on false personas, both have a hidden agenda to make money and both attacked and insulted people. The only difference is OTA's posts were incredibly interesting and BAW's incredibly uninteresting. Is it just because OTA attacked you and BAW sucked up to you? Kind of low for you Winston, I always thought of you as reasonable in this regard. You take personal attacks from members all the time in the name of fairness and free speech, why was this time different?

You should have at least put out a vote first. I personally think it's a huge shame. Regardless of whether he was a troll or not, he brought posts that were as interesting as we're ever likely to see again.

Because he disagreed with Winston on Filipinas! Haven't you seen this before? On certain topics Winston doesn't allow varying opinions. While on other topics he doesn't mind. The next guy who joins this forum and makes over 100 posts in 3 days better be a Winston nuthugger or be advertising some anti-Filipina book or he won't last long.

It's funny, nearly every member that joined in 2011 was accused of being a troll at one time or another, but usually when they first arrived. I received a lot of hate messages. ErikHeaven got accused of being a troll. It's clear why there are so many problems. There are not enough members, most of the posts are by the same handful of members, so the "new fags" stand out too much. Winston, appeal to the readers to stop lurking and make an account!! It only takes a few seconds. Also re-organized the forum, the way it's currently categorized is not ideal. For example have a separate section for website recommendations. Have a "trolling" section because General Discussion does not fit the bill. Make a few more people moderators to move threads to the correct sections, maybe combine really old posts and delete Chinese/Indian spam posts faster.
Last edited by odbo on October 7th, 2011, 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1428
Joined: April 13th, 2008, 7:53 pm

Post by MrPeabody » October 7th, 2011, 10:49 pm

I think Oil Trader went on tilt (as they say in the profession).

odbo
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2171
Joined: January 6th, 2011, 2:40 pm

Post by odbo » October 7th, 2011, 10:51 pm

What do you think of my 'new fags' theory? Which is the opposite of Grunt's new fags theory.

There are not enough members, most of the posts are by the same handful of members so the "new fags" stand out too much. Winston, appeal to the readers to stop lurking and make an account!!

well-informed
Freshman Poster
Posts: 477
Joined: January 1st, 2011, 8:46 am
Location: New York City

Post by well-informed » October 8th, 2011, 12:04 am

Big deal if some think i'm a troll. Lots of members have been called that here ... it's an internet forum that's turning into a witch-hunt

Am i promoting something.....no
Am i mangina supporting AW.... no
Am i tom-leykis fan ... yes

So again why should i care, since i know i'm not a troll. Anyone that thinks that i'm a troll then PM me, instead of bitching and crying to Winston saying that im a troll. I post whatever is on my mind in a little more personal way on any topic and that's it. Albeit it may not be the best or smartest content compared to some members here, but again i'm posting and contributing.

I'm not arguing you because it's pointless really. Winston make the forum MORE EFFICIENT AND BETTER. ADD MODERATORS !!!!

odbo
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2171
Joined: January 6th, 2011, 2:40 pm

Post by odbo » October 8th, 2011, 12:17 am

That guy LarryLaffer said we're all trolls and Winston believed him. He was about to hand him the ban hammer! And where is this Larry Laffer guy now? Winston will trust a week old member with 5 posts as long as he's totally supportive of Winston's opinions over a long time member who has criticized him.

Here, I found a woman with Winston level parenting skill. Though acting like a whore isn't quite the same as masturbating in front of a 3 year old is it.

Image

well-informed
Freshman Poster
Posts: 477
Joined: January 1st, 2011, 8:46 am
Location: New York City

Post by well-informed » October 8th, 2011, 12:26 am

Can't say it any better odbo. Larry repeatedly hit Winston's g-spot as soon as he came to the forum

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2352
Joined: July 5th, 2008, 9:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Post by E_Irizarry » October 8th, 2011, 1:15 am

Ya era hora que se fue oiltraderacademy. Casi yo estaba al punto de estar harte de el. Hubo que hacer algo!!! Again, it's about time something was done.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

swincor
Freshman Poster
Posts: 231
Joined: October 12th, 2010, 12:26 am

Post by swincor » October 8th, 2011, 10:36 am

Regardless of whether he was a troll or not, he brought posts that were as interesting as we're ever likely to see again.


While it's true oiltradingacademy had pretty bad people skills, he did have some good posts in the other thread about Filipinas and Winston's unreasonable and immature expectations about them. He correctly described the true role of women, and their place in a man's world. And as usual, Winston responded like a fucked-in-the-head retard.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 25304
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Post by Winston » October 8th, 2011, 5:59 pm

Should I give OTA another chance? Like tell him that he can come back only if he promises not to make violent threats, utter religious rantings, jump to conclusions without evidence, attack others without a valid reason, etc.? What do you think? Lavezzi liked his posts.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

S_Parc
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2424
Joined: November 12th, 2010, 8:01 pm

Post by S_Parc » October 8th, 2011, 6:22 pm

Winston wrote:Should I give OTA another chance? Like tell him that he can come back only if he promises not to make violent threats, utter religious rantings, jump to conclusions without evidence, attack others without a valid reason, etc.? What do you think? Lavezzi liked his posts.


Winston, this guy is a lunatic.

There are a lot of folks here who bicker about but so far, he's the only one who's actually unstable.

Like you've observed, BAW has stopped the flame wars and is now, another commentary on the surliness of AWs, instead of someone looking for an active spar/duel.

Look, I can talk about so-called spirit guides & past lives but I don't. Here's why, when you put that stuff, in the context of discussing matters grounded in the real reality, the only thing people can assume is that you're off kilter-ed.

And trust me, I actually knew someone who said that a "spiritual entity" encouraged him to attack someone and he ended up in a sanitarium for a month, as a result. I don't see OTA being a whole lot different, a person who can easily flip into an ungrounded state and do crazy stuff.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”