Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Best Martial Art to get into

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby odbo » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:44 am

:D Oh my..

So I'm a weasel because I want your posts saved instead of deleted because they serve comedic value?

I sent you private messages about the topic of aliens and the anti-christ. You never got back to me apparently because you have already mathematically proved you cannot be wrong. Where is this proof again? Homer Simpson came up with an equation that god doesn't exist. You claim you came up with one that proves he does. May I see it sir?

Second of all I told you not to take others accusations personally. Nearly everyone that has joined in 2011 has been victim of a witch hunt. If you are genuine you have nothing to worry about. The difference is most make it past the hazing stage. A few like you and frontier got banned, because they couldn't stop insulting people long enough to see what kind of nonsense you were spewing. You two were stuck in a superiority complex mentality while making a ridiculous amount of posts in the period of a few days. -Attention whore out
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm







Postby odbo » Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:04 am

Oh by the way Winston thanks for putting me on the spot. I don't have any power here and get banned myself, but now I decide the fate of others?
Winston wrote: I don't think he could be reasoned with. If you want, I'll email him and give him another chance, if he promises to comply with certain rules.

Me and Swincor know precisely why you do this. So if he comes back and makes a mess, you can blame it on someone else (me). Make your own decisions you little bitch.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

ODBO EXPOSED

Postby ODBOWeasel » Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:17 am

weasel wrote:Oh by the way Winston thanks for putting me on the spot. I don't have any power here and get banned myself, but now I decide the fate of others?
Winston wrote: I don't think he could be reasoned with. If you want, I'll email him and give him another chance, if he promises to comply with certain rules.

Me and Swincor know precisely why you do this. So if he comes back and makes a mess, you can blame it on someone else (me). Make your own decisions you little bitch.




Here is ODBO private message to me:

"calling me out like a bitch?"

Yeah ODBO, I'm calling you out like a bitch, but not just any ordinary bitch, a first class you win the grand prize kind of bitch, congratulations!

Now you're going to blame it on Winston?

Wow, I hope you're a kid in your 20's, because if you are my age or older you are one sad pathetic human being, that much is for certain.

For those of you on this board in your 20's and don't understand what I meant, as you get older in this life you mature, and learned many lessons in life, and as you grow older you become wiser, and usually you better yourself in many different ways, this is why I said this.

ODBO, here is my advice to you, grow up and become a man, do you know what that is? You don't talk behind other peoples back like that, you don't go around private messaging them like you do, this is what women do, talk behind other people's back, you are a like a women.

What you say should always be said out in the open, in public, for all to see, and you stand for something, you don't go around with two faces and play both sides of the coin, you are neither hot nor cold, you are lukewarm, and you should either be hot or cold.......

Know where that comes from dumb dumb?

By the way, I make it a point not to talk with Weasels like you, so don't attempt to speak with me again.

Sincerely,

David
Oil Trading Academy
ODBOWeasel
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:20 am

Postby odbo » Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:46 am

I can't help it, your posts are funny. I believe in preserving the forum's history.

I didn't support Winston banning you because even if you had annoyed the f**k out of me, which you hadn't yet, I would be empowering my predator. Winston is like the government. Why would I support torture if I could be next? But I didn't protest his ban of you. Why? Because when someone comes here and in the space of 3 days makes 130 odd posts full of vitriol, needlessly attack half the members of this board, my "veto" power is not enough to save them. And being perfectly honest you acted like a complete fraud who probably deserved to be banned.

You claimed a lot of things but didn't back any of them up with anything. You call people sheeple for not believing something you say with blind faith. You're full of hypocrisy and contradict your own values constantly. What are you trying to sell you little weasel? Some oil trading secrets. What the f**k??? And what does that have to do with god and the rest of what you write about? Your approach reminds me of Zeitgeist. It's like "here's a movie about the Federal Reserve. Oh by the way, Jesus didn't exist." Excuse me but WTF!?

If you're honest you need to re-examine your approach. You're used to dealing with idiots in your daily life, we get it. We're all damaged goods when we first come here. That's why I'm more forgiving with new members than the rest of the guys. It takes a while to get out of conflict mode. But can you re-read your own posts with no bias and honestly tell us we were out of line with you?

If you're a salesman, you're a lousy one.

If you're a troll, you're an epic one.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby ODBOWeasel » Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:57 am

weasel wrote:I can't help it, your posts are funny. I believe in preserving the forum's history.

I didn't support Winston banning you because even if you had annoyed the f**k out of me, which you hadn't yet, I would be empowering my predator. Winston is like the government. Why would I support torture if I could be next? But I didn't protest his ban of you. Why? Because when someone comes here and in the space of 3 days makes 130 odd posts full of vitriol, needlessly attack half the members of this board, my "veto" power is not enough to save them. And being perfectly honest you acted like a complete fraud who probably deserved to be banned.

You claimed a lot of things but didn't back any of them up with anything. You call people sheeple for not believing something you say with blind faith. You're full of hypocrisy and contradict your own values constantly. What are you trying to sell you little weasel? Some oil trading secrets. What the f**k??? And what does that have to do with god and the rest of what you write about? Your approach reminds me of Zeitgeist. It's like "here's a movie about the Federal Reserve. Oh by the way, Jesus didn't exist." Excuse me but WTF!?

If you're honest you need to re-examine your approach. You're used to dealing with idiots in your daily life, we get it. We're all damaged goods when we first come here. That's why I'm more forgiving with new members than the rest of the guys. It takes a while to get out of conflict mode. But can you re-read your own posts with no bias and honestly tell us we were out of line with you?

If you're a salesman, you're a lousy one.

If you're a troll, you're an epic one.






You don't seem to understand, this has nothing to do with me being banned, I asked many times for my profile to be deleted, this is what I wanted to happen.....

What I'm talking about is the way you act behind peoples back, do you understand that? Don't you know this is wrong to do?

When I called other people here sissy boys, what I didn't realize at the time was that you are the real sissy boy here, a man does not talk behind other peoples back like you do.

The other people here don't like me and stated as such, they are either hot or cold, you play both sides, you are lukewarm, and will be spewed out......

The other people on this forum took a stand, and did so against me, you did not, when Christ does the judging, he will look upon the other posters as being honest to their own characters and thoughts, in that they said what they felt, and were honest and open about it. Whereas you do not do this, in you sir there is guile.....

As Christ said, "behold, a Jew without guile", another words, in Jews there is guile, and to find one without this trait is rare.

Aren't you here stirring up hatred of the Jews?

You know not what you do, Jews are a blessing to this world as God intended them to be, you say you are half Jewish, and yet you promote hatred of them.

You're problem is you don't know the difference between a Jew and a Synagogue of Satan member, but I can......

You have guile, in your heart is deceit and mischief.....

And a servant of the living God is here to speak the truth against you.

David
Oil Trading Academy
ODBOWeasel
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:20 am

Postby odbo » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:21 am

I never talked behind your back, speaking on a public forum is not behind anyones back. On the contrary I was trying to help you by telling Winston to delete your avatar and change your name. Winston's ruined plenty of people's reputation already :) and I wouldn't want to be in a situation where I post personal info up and then get banned so I can't alter it if I need.

Regarding what I said about Winston in my PM, I told him 100x worse to his "face". I don't hide the fact that I think he lives like a degenerate. But you know what nobody is perfect. You have to take people as they are, and he does have his good points. I PM'ed you because you were making the mistake of judging the rest of the forum and its members by Winston's behavior. That's not right. We're not Winston's groupies. We're all adults here. And we're not all sex addicts.

I never took a stand against you because I was never against you. I still don't know what to make of you. Misunderstood truth seeker, slimy business man, or legendary troll?

If I was trying to stir up hate against the Jews, I'd be doing a much better job of it by simply copying the Zionist tactics. Don't try to teach me about Jews.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby ODBOWeasel » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:32 am

oiltradingacademy wrote:A little test for those who would like to see how well they can think out of the box, let me give you the following scenario.

Let's say you're living in a house in California, and one day you awake and find there is a fire, and you cannot go out the door because of the fire, and there are no windows in this room, how would you get out of this situation? What could you do to escape?




The answer to your question is a very simple one, you think out of the box by breaking out of the box, the walls are made of sheet rock, simply bust right through one and go in-between the two-by-fours and get yourself out.......

David
Oil Trading Academy
ODBOWeasel
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:20 am

Postby MrPeabody » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:37 am

This forum is turning into a 1960s encounter group. How can you have a relationship and drama with someone on an Internet forum who you have never met and have no idea who they are? You guys need to get a grip on reality. None of this is going to make anyone happier abroad.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1246
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:53 pm

Postby Dogboy86 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:54 am

Winning an argument on an internet forum is like winning the gold medal at the special Olympics, you may have won but your still a retard... sorry
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:09 pm
Location: Safford, Az.

Postby Winston » Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:43 am

OTA,
Nice to see you back again. However, I told you by email that if you wanted to come back, you'd have to agree to these terms. Do you agree with them? Answer yes or no please.

Do you want another chance on the Happier Abroad Forum? If so, will you promise to:

1. Not make any threats of physical violence.
2. Not jump to conclusions without valid evidence.
3. Not to attack people without valid reason.
4. Keep your religious rantings to yourself.
5. Not to pretend to be an expert in things you are not an expert in.
6. Be polite and civil.

Yes or no? It's up to you.


Otherwise, next time I'll ban your IP's, not just your screen name. Do you agree to the terms?

Also, you will have to change your screen name or resume your former one. Creating a screen name that serves to ridicule another member is inappropriate.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Adama » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:04 pm

This is not comedy. This is sad. I always notice that it is the so-called Christians who have the most hatred for other human beings. Most especially the ones who wear their Christianity on their sleeves. In this way it is used to brow beat anyone whose lives they disagree with, which usually turns out to be just about everyone else in the world except the person in the mirror.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby philosophical_filipino » Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:59 pm

Muay thai is the most effective because you can use elbows/knees and be somewhat mediocre at it and still kick major ass.

brazilian jiu jitsu is very high level ground game that can choke out/tap out almost anyone when done properly.

Wrestling is gay as f**k. I'm sorry guys. Rolling around with another guy is not fighting to me.
"Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the
suffering itself because no heart has ever suffered when it goes in
search of its dream." - Paulo Coelho

"Filipinos don't realize that victory is the child of struggle, that
joy blossoms from suffering, and redemption is a product of
sacrifice." - José Rizal
philosophical_filipino
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:03 pm
Location: Chicago

Postby leavingusa » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:09 am

I'd go with Krav Maga and/or Filipino martial arts because they are the only ones that drill modern weapon techniques and disarms seriously.

Beyond that weightlifting, conditioning and getting into real fights under controlled circumstances. Next time a yuppie mouths off to you tell him to shut the f**k up or you'll kick his ass. If he mouths off again he's fair game to test your skills.

You have to know yourself because if that sound brutal or terrible to you then it's probably a waste of time and you wont' be able to handle violence.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Postby Billy » Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:47 pm

Boxing has the best ROI. you can train shadow boxing at home. yeah.
If it´s not enough you can integrate muay thai elements. now let´s get some hurting punches^^
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Postby leavingusa » Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:38 am

Strange Coward wrote:Combat Sambo is what Fedor and the Russian Special Forces uses. It looks vicious and efficient.

Here's a video that explains what Combat Sambo is:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=486-Gmy6O-g[/youtube]


Does it make sense to you that the "Russian Special Forces" trains in a martial art without weapons? Believe me their "Sambo" is a lot different from McDojo sambo.

If you are training in a martial art and there are no modern weapons and you find yourself rolling around on teh ground like a homo every class you are wasting your time.

Another thing to consider is that most soldiers these days use things like rifles, artillery, planes and guided missiles and are mediocre at best in unarmed/semi-armed combat. Everybody and their mom has given them seminars, its just to give them confidence so they won't run away screaming and actually might take a shot at the enemy.

Mostly they feed them bullshit so they won't kill each other fighting over women and other stupid shit.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], TheGMan112 and 6 guests