How TV/Hollywood messes up American women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
notfeelinusa2
Freshman Poster

How TV/Hollywood messes up American women

Post by notfeelinusa2 »

I just saw this movie called Warrior. Great movie. But I have to admit there were times in the movie when I got kind of emotionally involved because the storyline was so intriguing. A few times I said to myself, calm down dude its just a movie its not real these people are ACTING lol. And then I thought to myself, if I, a man, buy into the acting just think how a woman buys all this stuff! A woman is genetically programmed to be more trusting and emotionally involved with things.

So then I thought to myself, how much has this TV/Movie feminist crap influenced our women? What are the worst feminst movies that have penetrated our culture?

I also think a lot of women are messed up because they think their relationship is a movie. They think their husbands/bfs are supposed to be mini Brad Pitts who are super smoothe or bad boys. They always want this drama, they can't live with a normal 9-5 soccer mom lifestyle.

A lot of people here want to flat out boycott american women, which is fine. I will probably look abroad too. But I am still trying to figure out how things have gotten bad.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

odbo
Veteran Poster

Re: how tv/hollywood messes up american women

Post by odbo »

notfeelinusa2 wrote:So then I thought to myself, how much has this TV/Movie feminist crap influenced our women? What are the worst feminst movies that have penetrated our culture?
Well give yourself a pat on the back for figuring out a piece of the puzzle. I mean I along with a few other members like Winston and Mr S have made many posts about this topic, and I've done it on other sites in years prior and I've been talking to people all my life about this, but very few of the subverted actually stop and listen. They might listen but they don't hear. One must liberate himself. And once you see the truth it cannot be unseen, you will only realize more from here.
notfeelingusa2 wrote:A lot of people here want to flat out boycott american women, which is fine. I will probably look abroad too. But I am still trying to figure out how things have gotten bad.
How much time you do you have? :) It can be painful to look at the extent of the damage, believe me. It's the same as witnessing a murder except its the genocide of culture, of human achievement. It's much healthier to look at it as a scientist would. Look at the techniques and their effects to gain immunity from them, and for the purpose of defeating them. Don't dwell on the past and the damage that was (or is being) done.

A blog post on why women are more vulnerable to being manipulated:
http://kshatriya-anglobitch.blogspot.co ... chive.html

Here's a few threads on the topic:
-Music brainwashing young women
-American Marxism 1980s (Shows how things have gotten so bad)

An EXCELLENT video clip on the topic. Must watch.

Another thing you should do is watch the 1976 film "Network".

And I recommend reading this short prose:
viewtopic.php?t=10565
It might save you a lot of pain, when you yourself start trying to wake others up.

Does anyone know of any books on mass hypnosis/mass mind-control (or television conditioning) :?: Jim Keith's book is the only one that comes to mind. Something related to Edward Bernays perhaps?
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

The media system has completely brainwashed American women to think that they are all perfect princesses, and that they deserve a Brad Pitt type.

Also, the educational system brainwashes them into the feminist bullshit as well.

Who controls the media and educational system and government in America? ZIONIST JEWS!

These zionist jews are trying to intentionally engineer America into a fascist atheistic police state.

http://www.HenryMakow.com can explain a lot more about this.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

About mind control, do a search on Monarch mind control and you will see how truly evil the illuminati are. They are brainwashing young children from ages 3 or 4 and also having sex with them. These people are more evil than you can even imagine!
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book