Decline of the West?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Decline of the West?

Post by Winston »

Pat Bucanan, ultra conservative and 1992 Presidential candidate, explains in this interview below about his new book "Suicide of a Superpower" why the West is declining and dying out. His points are so true and sad. I guess all empires comes to an end. Perhaps China will be the next superpower.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GG1rFA_QEk[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

China can have the potential to be the next super power but I realize that diversity is one of the ways that can kill a super power. It has to be control diversity where people eventually become assimilated . USA doesn't have that. Too much division. It contributes to the decline. Diversity is not just race but also ideas.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

The next superpower will be a union of Pan-Islamic states from the Middle East, Central Asia, and East Asia. It will be stronger than the Ottoman Empire ever imagined.

There operatives are already placed in the West to undermine and implode them socially and politically.

Trump's election is a reaction to this realization, but it is too little, too late.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:Pat Bucanan, ultra conservative and 1992 Presidential candidate, explains in this interview below about his new book "Suicide of a Superpower" why the West is declining and dying out. His points are so true and sad. I guess all empires comes to an end. Perhaps China will be the next superpower.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GG1rFA_QEk[/youtube]
It's not a new book. It was published six years ago. Pretty much spot on, IMO.

I had dinner with Buchanan a couple of times in 1989. He's kind of shy and diffident in person, contra his combative public image. Earlier we had occupied the same office 20 years apart, and worked with the same two guys, writing editorials for the St Louis Globe-Democrat.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Those GODDAM sheople.... :(
Time to Hide!