Mr Bill Preston and the PUA can't stand the heat! LOL

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
steve55
Junior Poster

Mr Bill Preston and the PUA can't stand the heat! LOL

Post by steve55 »

I posted a logical, completely legitimate non offensive post at a PUA discussion board inviting discussion and feedback on the idea that the PUA community may be focusing on the wrong things. My post was deleted and my IP was banned!! I cant even access the website form my home IP anymore, (but can do so from work). Here is my email to Mr Bill Preston. What a p***y! It shows how fearful the PUA guys are of any discussion that might be counter to their views. They cant even take the simplest of discussions about the subject lest these PUA board owners fear they will lose their membership if the face of our logic. LOL.
Mr Preston, I posted a post under steve55 in the introduce yourself section since it was my first post. It was non confrontational, non offensive, and nothing wrong with it. I simply asked guys to check out the last 1/4th of a u tube video (I DID NOT post a link to it ,I just named the video) and then posted this stuff below. NOTHING IMPROPER or OFFENSIVE below. It is simply asking for whether they agree with any of this or not and what their input is on this other view.There was no reason to delete this, it did not violate any forum rules that I could see. I can only conclude that there is a FEAR that if guys read this, that they may not believe in the pick up artist views as much??? Do you fear losing people if they start to see this other view? That is the only reason I can think of that this would have been deleted and that my IP banned. Its sad that you are fearful of HEALTHY debate on this subject.If you feel confident in your pick up artist ideals, you would not fear this post. At happier abroad, Winston allows any and all alternative views, pua guys are more than welcome to post about the PUA beliefs. His position is not so weak that he fears an alternative view. For you to fear this post , I can only assume you must stand on weak ground and fear guys will leave you if they see this other view. What else can I believe? It was a simple straight forward alternative view for guys to consider. Nothing violating or offensive about his post. Its sad you fear your views are so weak that you are afraid of losing membership. Good day sir.

PS- Mr Preston, Im just curious, do you have an answer at to why the PUA movement is non existent in the rest of the world and only thrives in Western cultures , mainly the US??

My post on your forum is below. I was only curious as to what guys thought of this paragraph below:

Trying to meet and approach young women in the US often feels awkward and rude, as if you are violating some type of boundary. They prefer not to acknowledge your existence if you’re not in their clique. They are among the most cliquish, closed, and anti-stranger women in the world, and emanate an “unapproachable force field� around them. This anti-stranger force field/bubble says to men, "Don't mess with me. I'm unapproachable. I don't talk to strangers. If I don't know you, you have no business talking to me unless you are lost and need directions.� (Unless of course, you are or look like Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt.). You can sense some kind of shield as if you are violating some type of boundary. If they find out that you are speaking to them for purposes other than asking directions, they suddenly get defensive, upset, and act as though you’ve violated their boundaries. Attempting to penetrate their bubble elicits a negative response which causes an energy drain on men that discourages them from trying again. That’s why most guys in the US don’t have the guts to approach women. It’s unnatural, creepish, anxiety-provoking, discouraging and usually leads to no real result. What many guys, especially the ones involved in the PUA (Pick Up Artist) movement don't understand about the fear of approaching women is that the reason they are afraid is not because they lack guts. It's because they can sense that the girls they want to meet do NOT want to be approached, so that to do so would be rude and violating. Not to say that there are no friendly women in America, but there is definitely something peculiar that makes them and Americans in general unnaturally closed and paranoid. So the main problem is that they won’t meet you if they don’t know you, but yet you can’t get to know them cause they won’t meet you, thus creating a CLOSED LOOP against someone who wants to meet them. And that just plain sucks, to put it simply.

In fact, it’s widely agreed among well-traveled playboys that the US has among the most unapproachable and anti-social women in the world.

What sucks about America, despite its many ideal qualities, is that the only truly friendly open women are the large ones, while the non-overweight ones are generally stuck-up and unapproachable (though in many areas, such as LA, even ugly girls are rude and uppity).

The Pick up Artist movement in America

The existence of the pick up artist industry in America really proves our point about America being one of the worst dating environments for men in the entire world. How does it prove our point you may ask? Well, think about this. While the pick up artist industry may be thriving in the US, it’s simply unheard of in other countries. I challenge you to find another country where men pay seduction or pick up artist gurus to teach them how to meet women. You can't, cause in doesn’t exist outside the US. They’re not needed because in other countries the process of interacting with and meeting woman flows more naturally. It’s not F’ed up like in the US. The guys who pay for these services never never stop to ask the obvious question: "Why doesn't this industry exist in other countries too?" Think about it, why would such a natural thing like male/female courtship need to be reduced to a "technique" or "science" as though it were a difficult subject that needed to be "mastered"? The obvious answer is that there are numerous reasons for this which I discuss in other parts of this article and in our research section. Its because of the unique characteristics of the average American woman (mainly the infection of feminism) combined with the severe gender imbalances in America that gives woman in the US the upper hand. The US dating scene is simply a very hostile environment for the average single male. To ad insult to injury, most guys don’t even realize it because they’ve never known any better. They’ve never travelled and dated abroad to see how much easier woman are to meet and to see how much easier the whole dating process flows. In other countries, it's just like you see in the movies - boy meets girl, they flirt, hold hands, say "I like you" to each other, then kiss and so forth. It's completely natural and effortless.

The main problem of the PUA thing is that they tell you there is a cookie cutter formula (Mystery's Model) and that if you master it, you will be a master of picking up chicks. They fail to recognize that the problem lies with the dating environment.

Trying to be something that you're not all day eventually leads to psychological imbalance and mental dysfunction. Not a good thing. Any man who has dated overseas will tell you what we are telling you. The problem is not you, it’s your dating environment (aka America). Its all about LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION! Gentlemen, it’s great environments, not great men that create great woman and great results.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

You are threatening a huge money making industry. His response shows his obvious conflict of interest.