Mid-30s, lost interest in women, Columbus Day addendum

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Mid-30s, lost interest in women, Columbus Day addendum

Post by S_Parc »

Hello folks,

I wanted to add in a bit of the Columbus Day weekend, to my prior thread on losing interest in women, but I needed a fresh start since that one was getting tedious.

I'd taken the full Columbus Day period off (incl Friday) and went to a number of parties, with intersections of various crowds but it was mainly a blend of white, east Asian, & south Asian white collar type demographics so it was more New England-y less Latin in terms of culture.

Well ... the gatherings were fun, lots of mixed drinks, a makeshift NE clambake w/ addl Asian cuisines, some dancing/karaoke, some boating, etc, etc. I used the old cover story of *perhaps getting back together* with an ex-GF, so that everyone's Gaydar was on *seize fire* and it was good. There was one lady, who was interested, but I was kinda bored with her and for the most part, the women there weren't really all that interesting, relative to just the crowd as a whole, being friendly and cordial. Fortunately, there was no meanness nor passive-aggressive foul play going on between the genders.

Well, somewhere in the middle of it, I took an excursion across the northern border, had a 5 star GFE experience with Cookies & Cream, and went back to the gatherings to close out the extended weekend.

All and all, it was fine. I was both socially satisfied and sexually satiated. Did a little bit of my business card shuffle, to gather contacts data, but didn't give one lady an eye, the whole time.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Folks, I'm almost done with women now. They don't have a vehicle to pressure me into Mangina-hood anymore.

For the most part, they're boring & uninspiring. Most guys around me have already fallen and are becoming more and more pussywhipped by the year.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

S_Parc wrote: For the most part, they're boring & uninspiring. Most guys around me have already fallen and are becoming more and more pussywhipped by the year.
+1