Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Ukraine and Russia turning Communist again.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Ukraine and Russia turning Communist again.

Postby ssjparris » Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:52 am

The new president Vladimir Putin ( re-elected in russia ) is signing and helping to form a pact with ukraine, Russia, and a third east european country. This would bring back the old communist formation they had in WW 2.

do you guys know if this is true or not. what are your thoughts in this event occuring. will we be able to visit these countries any longer once this union is formed again. at all. please your thoughts are welcome.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Postby Repatriate » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:13 am

I think modern Russians and a eastern european states lean more towards nationalist fascism. Right wing russians are very hostile to non-slavic people, xenophobic, and nationalist. They believe in controlling commerce and industry in the hands of the elite. They want a strong military bloc that is able to dictate terms to western europe based on resource control.

I think the rest of the world probably needs to worry about this. I think Putin is a rational politician but nationalist emotions have a way of getting out of control in Europe.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Re: Ukraine and Russia turning Communist again.

Postby S_Parc » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:13 am

ssjparris wrote:The new president Vladimir Putin ( re-elected in russia ) is signing and helping to form a pact with ukraine, Russia, and a third east european country. This would bring back the old communist formation they had in WW 2.

do you guys know if this is true or not. what are your thoughts in this event occuring. will we be able to visit these countries any longer once this union is formed again. at all. please your thoughts are welcome.

Please read, the 'Perestroika Deception', by Anatoly Golitsyn, on the privatization of the Soviet system.

http://www.amazon.com/Perestroika-Deception-Memoranda-Central-Intelligence/dp/189979803X

If you accept the premises of the former KGB defector, then it only follows suit that Putin would have the territories reunited, but this time, under a more Fascistic-looking system.

It's sort of been going this way, albeit quietly, since the late 90s.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby C.J. » Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:43 pm

I hate Russia. But it looks like they're doing alright. They're gettin' the old gang back together.

Neo Soviet Union? I like the sound of that. lol
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Postby Enishi » Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:40 pm

Yet more evidence that these countries aren't really a great place for a Western guy to live long term. NE and SE Asia, and Latin America are better.
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Postby Dogboy86 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:54 pm

I know responce to me on three of the eastern European sites I'm on has tripled in the last month and they are saying they want to leave too...Who knows?
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Postby ssjparris » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:52 pm

Dogboy86 wrote:I know responce to me on three of the eastern European sites I'm on has tripled in the last month and they are saying they want to leave too...Who knows?

hey there dude. what east european countries are you talking about. for which sites !? why do they want to leave because it is turning into a fascist country !?
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Postby Dogboy86 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:04 pm

I talk to alot of girl from Ukraine and all of a sudden I have been hit up by alot more and in there initial letters they express a desire to leave. This is new in my experience and the girls are younger too. It may just be the weather getting cooler and them having more time on their hands.... :)
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Postby ssjparris » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:27 am

Dogboy86 wrote:I talk to alot of girl from Ukraine and all of a sudden I have been hit up by alot more and in there initial letters they express a desire to leave. This is new in my experience and the girls are younger too. It may just be the weather getting cooler and them having more time on their hands.... :)

thats great to here. your getting pretty good responses. yeah me too. online there are many ukraine women that express interest to me on one dating site.

did you ask them why they wanted to leave ? i awesome because of the political changes in ukraine or to find a provider or to find money.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Postby UkrainianGuide » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 pm

Well, what we know is that Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Ukraine plan to create a custom union to facilitate the trade among all those countries and to develop economic connections, but how is it connected with communism?? It seems to me that Ukraine is farther from communism than any other European country. In the custom union (if it will be created) Ukraine is going to tend to be more neutral and self-oriented. I think that Ukraine will stay open and welcoming foreign visitors as before.
UkrainianGuide
Freshman Poster

Postby ladislav » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:11 pm

Right wing russians are very hostile to non-slavic people

This would not include being hostile to people who roughly look like them, say Swedes or the Dutch or the Hungarians, etc.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to General Discussions