A bunch of New Agey, feminazi/mangina hogwash re: Vasectomy

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jcris7
Freshman Poster

A bunch of New Agey, feminazi/mangina hogwash re: Vasectomy

Post by jcris7 »

This essay has to be the biggest airy-fairy piece of crap ever. It pissed me off reading it, being that I had a vasectomy done years ago. Of course we are going to demonize males for having power of choice. Oh wait. Only women get to have the power of choice when it comes to pregnancy! f***ing unbelievable.

http://www.kriyayoga.com/love_blog/post.php/631
"Women age like milk; Men age like wine." - Tom Leykis
BigDug
Freshman Poster

Post by BigDug »

I thought the procedure only eliminates the delivery of sperm into your semen, but that your body still produces and expels semen at climax.

This essay seems to infer that the man produces no liquid during orgasm after a vasectomy, which is incorrect. You produce the exact same ingredients as before minus the sperm itself. So most of the premise of his extremely mangina'd rant is invalid.

This is also spoken as someone who has never been taken to the cleaners in divorce court.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

BigDug, you're 100% spot on, only the Vas Deferens is severed.

The clown who wrote this article is nowhere near attaining enlightenment. These hokey spiritualist manginas should find themselves a nearby cliff and do a spread eagle.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Ha, find a nearby cliff and do a spread eagle. I wish feminists would join them.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Ha, find a nearby cliff and do a spread eagle. I wish feminists would join them.
The thing here is that the spiritual Mangina is worse than the goose stepping Femi-Nazi.

With the latter, you can spot 'em, at any seven sister school [Smith, Vassar, Sarah Lawrence,etc] think tank, a mile away. And at the same time, if you enter a spiritual a/o meditation group, and you see 60%+ AWs, you know that it's a group to avoid.

The male spiritual Mangina, however, hides behind the guise of Zen Buddhism, Shamanism, Qigong/Taoism, etc, and makes all those authentic practices look stupid and new agey, instead of ancient and adaptable for modern living. These guys need to seriously end their own lives for the betterment of humanity. They're the Buddha-NOT and they give credence to the born-again types, who always poo poo any Meditation, Yoga, or eastern practice out there.
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

I do have a deep in interest in Shamanic and Eastern traditions, but I cringe when I see new age men like this. They basically merged old traditions with their own Anglo leftism.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Enishi wrote:I do have a deep in interest in Shamanic and Eastern traditions, but I cringe when I see new age men like this. They basically merged old traditions with their own Anglo leftism.
I think you're giving these bozos too much credit for simply not being overt bigots and/or <80 IQ mentally defective adults.

My experience with them is that they have a smidgeon of the these "practices" but are basically some western denomination (see Methodist, Catholic, etc) at heart (since they never really grew up & thought for themselves), and thus, they get f*cked up and turn it into a political slogan/statement, instead of a spiritual practice. And we all know that Manginas became Femi-Nazis' lapdogs, as an ehem... spiritual practice :roll:

Then, what happens is that more grounded people, who might be into it, then start to see all eastern practices as cultish or loonie. Thus, the best they can hope for is to commit suicide and rid the world of their malarkey, since many are past the point of psychotherapy or hypnosis treatments :wink:
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

S_Parc wrote:My experience with them is that they have a smidgeon of the these "practices" but are basically some western denomination (see Methodist, Catholic, etc) at heart (since they never really grew up & thought for themselves), and thus, they get f*cked up and turn it into a political slogan/statement, instead of a spiritual practice. And we all know that Manginas became Femi-Nazis' lapdogs, as an ehem... spiritual practice :roll:
FYI, I'm not putting down the various Christian denominations here, my point is that these New Agers are not authentic eastern types, they're actually an offshoot (seemingly rebellious) of their prior beliefs but are not wise & adult enough to grow into something new and different. Thus, they're a type of hypocrite at heart, where for the most part, they start to treat their new found practices much like an Oral Roberts, with his private delusions of being God's messenger for humanity. I know a number of them & they're hopeless.