Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Let's create a new Happier Abroad WITHOUT Winston!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Let's create a new Happier Abroad WITHOUT Winston!

Postby AmericanInMexico » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:45 am

With as much as Winston complains about women in the Phillipines and Taiwan, this site should really be called Sadder Abroad.

I have a proposal. Why don't we start a new Happier Abroad which takes the idea of this site but excludes all the negativity of Winston. I understand Winston is just "calling it like it is" but if the Phillipines is really as bad as Winston claims, why doesn't he just come out and say "don't go to the Phillipines"? Why does he keep recommending it as an ideal destination to meet women?

People don't want to come on to this site looking for information about finding women abroad and read "Filipinas are the best...Filipinas suck...Filipinas are the best...Filipinas suck". As bad as it sounds, the biggest liability to this site is Winston himself, the site's founder.

That is why we must create a new Happier Abroad WITHOUT Winston.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:38 am







Postby well-informed » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:40 am

Yep that's exactly what we need here.... more different reasons why you think you're color is the shit. Newsflash no one cares its 2011 "maldita galleta"

Get your racist ass out of this forum :D
well-informed
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:46 am
Location: New York City

Postby AmericanInMexico » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:43 am

well-informed wrote:Yep that's exactly what we need here.... more different reasons why you think you're color is the shit. Newsflash no one cares its 2011 "maldita galleta"

Get your racist ass out of this forum :D


Damned cookie? What kind of an insult is that?

Everyone on this forum is racist in one way or another. Even you.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:38 am

Postby MrPeabody » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:44 am

It's still better then reading a glossy ad from a marriage agency telling you that you will meet exotic foreign women who will satisfy your every need and never complain. At least your expectations will be more realistic.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1246
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:53 pm

Postby Banano » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:47 am

As you said he is just "calling it like it is" ...
this is truth seeking forum, he is not trying to sell you anythin like Mark Davis for example, Mark will tell you Ukranian women are the best this and that, angels without flaws etc.. general rule is to be carefull of ppl that are trying to sell you something....they are biased because they are making living out of it..
WW said many nice things about PI, just read his book and you will see, he even said nice things abt USA.....there is no such a thing as perfect society...
Nobody is perfect and thats what WW is telling us...i dont want him to sugar coat anything, just say like it is...he is not racist, he even says bad things abt his own country and people..
Im surprised his brain is still functioning after 4 years in AC...i know theres no way he could have semi inteligent convo with girls there, at least not the ones he gets in touch with..perhaps upper class folks are different
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby AmericanInMexico » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:49 am

MrPeabody wrote:It's still better then reading a glossy ad from a marriage agency telling you that you will meet exotic foreign women who will satisfy your every need and never complain. At least your expectations will be more realistic.


You are correct. However, let me give you an analogy.

Movies used to come out on VHS. Then the DVD format was invented, which was better than VHS. Did developers just stop at DVD because it was better than VHS?

No, they kept going and invented blu-ray.

Just because Happier Abroad is better than those glossy ads is no reason to stop here. We can create something even better than Happier Abroad.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:38 am

Postby AmericanInMexico » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:54 am

Banano wrote:As you said he is just "calling it like it is" ...
this is truth seeking forum, he is not trying to sell you anythin like Mark Davis for example, Mark will tell you Ukranian women are the best this and that, angels without flaws etc.. general rule is to be carefull of ppl that are trying to sell you something....they are biased because they are making living out of it..
WW said many nice things about PI, just read his book and you will see, he even said nice things abt USA.....there is no such a thing as perfect society...
Nobody is perfect and thats what WW is telling us...i dont want him to sugar coat anything, just say like it is...he is not racist, he even says bad things abt his own country and people..
Im surprised his brain is still functioning after 4 years in AC...i know theres no way he could have semi inteligent convo with girls there, at least not the ones he gets in touch with..perhaps upper class folks are different


The main problem though is that about 90% of Winston's posts are negative things about the Phillipines, with only the rare positive comment about the place.

When a new user comes on to this site, they're gonna see these negative posts first and think "but I thought this site was called Happier Abroad and yet all I see is how miserable people are abroad."

Winston has gone the opposite direction from all the glossy ads mentioned by MrPeabody. Those glossy ads only promise perfection. Winston only promises problem after problem after problem without giving a single reason why anyone should go to the Phillipines other than that Filipinas aren't American women.

There needs to be a balance.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:38 am

Postby Banano » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:29 am

"The main problem though is that about 90% of Winston's posts are negative things about the Phillipines, with only the rare positive comment about the place."

What do you expect from a country where p***y is the only good thing.
Imagine if getting p***y in PI is as hard as in US...do you think people would go there?There would be some but not many....
Guys let me just say that we are all on this forum because we love p***y and truth and unfortunately there is no alternative for them and thats why we suffer...

we could make alternative website, something glossy and nice, promising plenty of action with smart smokin hot 9s nad 10s....

you see theres plenty of website like that already....this one stands out...
hope WW doesnt end up in PH jail for his controversial post...wonder what PH jails are like:(
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby AmericanInMexico » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:35 am

Banano wrote:"The main problem though is that about 90% of Winston's posts are negative things about the Phillipines, with only the rare positive comment about the place."

What do you expect from a country where p***y is the only good thing.
Imagine if getting p***y in PI is as hard as in US...do you think people would go there?There would be some but not many....
Guys let me just say that we are all on this forum because we love p***y and truth and unfortunately there is no alternative for them and thats why we suffer...

we could make alternative website, something glossy and nice, promising plenty of action with smart smokin hot 9s nad 10s....

you see theres plenty of website like that already....this one stands out...
hope WW doesnt end up in PH jail for his controversial post...wonder what PH jails are like:(


One user, jcris7, already made the decision not to go to the Phillipines precisely because of Winston's negative posts. As a result, he is now going to go to Mexico like I did.

I've never been to the Phillipines but Winston's posts are enough to convince me not to go. New users to this site will come in here and think "there is nothing good at all about the Phillipines, so I'm not going to go."
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:38 am

Postby Banano » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:04 am

I imagine ppl that go to PH go there bc of p***y, right..or most of us on this forum would go there for that reason....one of the best places for that kind of sport...p4p or free...its hard to beat PH.....

They are wild,fast and willing,simple, no mind games etc......


the thing is WW lives there and he saw the other side...
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby MrPeabody » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:38 am

Banano wrote:"The main problem though is that about 90% of Winston's posts are negative things about the Phillipines, with only the rare positive comment about the place."

What do you expect from a country where p***y is the only good thing.
Imagine if getting p***y in PI is as hard as in US...do you think people would go there?There would be some but not many....
Guys let me just say that we are all on this forum because we love p***y and truth and unfortunately there is no alternative for them and thats why we suffer...

we could make alternative website, something glossy and nice, promising plenty of action with smart smokin hot 9s nad 10s....

you see theres plenty of website like that already....this one stands out...
hope WW doesnt end up in PH jail for his controversial post...wonder what PH jails are like:(


If you go to the Philippines, just stay the hell away from places like Angeles City. Then you won't come to the astonishing conclusion that bar girls are lazy and like to talk on their cellphone all day. I advise men to stay away from these places and avoid a truckload of problems.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1246
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:53 pm

Postby Fenix » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:09 am

AmericanInMexico wrote:
Banano wrote:"The main problem though is that about 90% of Winston's posts are negative things about the Phillipines, with only the rare positive comment about the place."

What do you expect from a country where p***y is the only good thing.
Imagine if getting p***y in PI is as hard as in US...do you think people would go there?There would be some but not many....
Guys let me just say that we are all on this forum because we love p***y and truth and unfortunately there is no alternative for them and thats why we suffer...

we could make alternative website, something glossy and nice, promising plenty of action with smart smokin hot 9s nad 10s....

you see theres plenty of website like that already....this one stands out...
hope WW doesnt end up in PH jail for his controversial post...wonder what PH jails are like:(


One user, jcris7, already made the decision not to go to the Phillipines precisely because of Winston's negative posts. As a result, he is now going to go to Mexico like I did.

I've never been to the Phillipines but Winston's posts are enough to convince me not to go. New users to this site will come in here and think "there is nothing good at all about the Phillipines, so I'm not going to go."


I finally agree with something you have to say! This whole thread and your post in my thread took the cake. Something needs to be done. I am one of those members you are talking about. I was on the Philippines bandwagon back in 2007 when I discovered Winston's website. I read his life story and everything. I was convinced. Winston has been doing this for the past 4 years since I have been on this forum. The name I have now is not my original member name. His posts did turn me off to the country and other people's post did too, but Winston's were the ones that made me reevaluate my journey. Philippines has been off my countries list since 2008 and it isn't coming back on it.

I am so glad I am not the only one that sees this as a bad thing for the site and the forum as a whole. The owner isn't even happier abroad. Guests and new members will be just like me and turn away from the country. Not because of the country, because of Winston's posts and his reputation.

I reevaluated my list of countries I want to live in and it will probably be these: Paraguay, Denmark, Sweden, Bulgaria, and Mexico. I analyzed everything about Philippines and how I interacted with Filipinas. We don't click. I like women with some form of intelligence or something. When I talk over the phone with a girl, we usually click instantly. We talk for 45 minutes to 2 hours the first time we talk. When I was on the phone with a Filipina? The conversation was non-existent. With Latinas and white women? Clicked.

I am one of those guys that got turned off by Winston's posts, so I had to post my response to your words. If I did this, I can imagine the lurkers and the members who do not want to speak up. It does make you weary.

I told another member about this tonight in a PM. I will probably live in Mexico for about a year or so. I live in Arizona. I am about a 3-4 hour bus trip away from Mexico. This is the only logical choice right now. I will go to Europe in the future. As of right now? Mexico. Best girlfriend I ever had was Mexican. She has done things for me that you only see in movies. I want that in my life again.

As a black man, Mexican women give me wonderful responses, especially in Arizona. I never really had experiences with Asian women and Asian women tend to like white men, so it is hard. I love all women, but I love white women and Latinas the most. I tried my best to like Filipinas, but it difficult. I give Filipinas one thing though: They pull off the innocence and sweetness I love in women. That's the only thing they do well. I tend to like women with the skin tone Filipinas have and the long, raven hair. Most of the Filipinas I have seen pictures of are hideous. The American Filipina seems to look much better. I just wouldn't click with them. I think men are so desperate for female companionship that the Philippines is like a paradise because so many men are successful there.

More men on here need to analyze Winston's posts about Philippines and think about going there. Think about if going there is the right decision. I was on the bandwagon hard. I just knew the place isn't for me. Good or bad, Winston is kinda right about the Philippines, but what he said about the women over there being animals is too much. Even for a person like me. If Filipinas are animals, I can't wait to see what Winston thinks about American women.

Last thing I forgot to mention: I was on a Filipina dating site back in 2008 and I didn't get any responses at all. In America, the sites I go on like MySpace or what not, this is my track record:

Women that responded to me the most by sending me messages, friend requests, photo comments, etc.

1.White/European women
2. Latin women
3. Middle Eastern women
4. Other
5. Asian women
6. Black women

I agree with MrPeabody too. Don't go to the damn red light district and then complain the women there suck. It's like going to Bangkok and doing the same thing. The Filipina I have known for 3 years has told me the best spots in Philippines are Cebu, Davao and another place I don't remember.

Sorry for being a chatterbox. I just wanted to get this off of my chest.
Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool

Postby jcris7 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:55 pm

Believe me, I was on the Filipina bandwagon too. I almost hopped on the first plane that I could to meet a girl there I was really into. Thank god I didn't -- things just aren't lined up right that allow for me to do that. It wasn't meant to be. Like Dan Aykroyd said in Blues Brothers - "the lord works in mysterious ways." Winston's posts, whether people like them or not, do have some degree of truth to them, because of observation and experience. People can bash him all they want, but if they haven't been there, or experienced what he has, consider the source.

Sure, PI is great for p***y. What else though? Mexico is right next door to me -- same situation as Phoenix Sosa. I always liked and felt strong sexual attraction to Latinas, but never had the chance to be with one and get a taste of it. I love Mexican cuisine too. Now that I have woken up, and can see what my options are abroad, the opportunity is there. Mexico works for me because it's closer to home and family. Plus, I have positive reports and reaching out from fellow members about going there. PI on the other hand, geographically is a completely different story. Am I willing to spend 1500 dollars alone just to GET THERE? Sorry, but even if it is a p***y paradise, the reward is a stretch. I always consider costs and the location because Risk vs. Reward is always running through the back of my mind.
Last edited by jcris7 on Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Women age like milk; Men age like wine." - Tom Leykis
jcris7
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:49 pm

Postby pete98146 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:08 pm

jcris7 wrote: Mexico is right next door to me -- same situation as Phoenix Sosa. I always liked and felt strong sexual attraction to Latinas, but never had the chance to be with one and get a taste of it. I love Mexican cuisine too.


Sorry to hear that you've chilled on the idea of visiting Philippines. Ever think about taking a trip down to Colombia? I'm looking at Orbitz right now. LA to Bogota roundtrip = $657 which seems very reasonable. I've heard the Colombian women are hot! Might be worth a trek down to check it out.
User avatar
pete98146
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1077
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Postby Winston » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:15 am

Banano is right. I'm just telling it like it is.

AIM, you are strange. Just because I list the pros and cons of a place, doesn't mean I contradict myself. Steve Hoca accused me of contradicting myself too, and back peddling, and used the same arguments you did. But it doesn't make any sense. Every place has pros and cons. Listing them does not make you self-contradicting. This conclusion is illogical and incorrect.

Do you see that AIM?

I told you before, virtually ALL expats in the PH agree with my assessment of it. It is not in dispute. The only difference is that they are not sensitive like I am, and can tolerate all the negative cons of the PH, whereas I cannot. But that doesn't mean that all you guys are like me. Some of you might be less sensitive, so the negative cons I listed might not affect you as much. There are many happy expats in the PH in spite of all the negative qualities I listed. Do you understand?

European intellectuals tend to not be comfortable in the PH. They usually tell me, "I would not want to live here. There are too many scams, the weather is too hot, and there's not much to talk about with the girls."

If I've saved you from going to the PH, cause you are not a good fit for it, then you ought to thank me. Sheesh!

Phoenix Sosa,
I don't understand you. You blame me for changing your mind about the PH, then you say that I am right about it. So if I am right, why blame me? Why not thank me?

Besides, you said so yourself that you talked to some Filipinas online and didn't connect.

So what did my info do to you that was wrong? Shouldn't you thank me for my helpful info?

You guys,
Would you prefer that I lie and tell you that Filipinas are very educated and intelligent, that Manila's air is very clean and fresh, that the food is very wonderful, etc.?

Would you prefer that I lie like that to you all? Or tell the truth? Which is it? And what do you fault me for? You are not making any logical sense.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], yick and 4 guests