Let's create a new Happier Abroad WITHOUT Winston!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
mac9
Freshman Poster

Post by mac9 »

With all due respect, I found this website when I was down, depressed, lonely, and horribly mistreated by women on every single aspect of my life. They are oppressors of men in my eyes.

The creator of this website is doing something quite valuable to our broken soulless society and you should be able to appreciate it.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate wrote:
Winston wrote:Banano is right. I'm just telling it like it is.
Ain't that the truth. :lol: You have some truly f***ed up worldviews in my opinion but at least you are honest in your own lack of empathy and jaundiced mindset.

I do appreciate Winston telling it how it is especially when it comes to the Philippines.
Thanks, but we have to give kudos to everyone here, because all of us are truthful and tells it like it is, otherwise we would not be here. All of us here are tired of bullshit and seeking others who tell it like it is. That's why this place is refreshing to such people. Like draws like, and birds of the same feather flock together, so it is logical to conclude that my forum is going to draw others who are on the same wavelength.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

I just have to speak up about some things in this thread!

1.)"Telling it like it is" can be done with tact.

2.)Perception is everything. BUT what one person perceives isn't always what the same as what another person perceives.

3.)I like the LOOK of women from the P.I. Personality traits vary between individuals. To me personally, sweetness trumps intellectual maturity among other things. Besides, knowledge can be taught BUT a person's personality traits usually can not. I've been with intellectual women, BUT I've never been with a woman whom I would characterize as "sweet."

Winston, you have been living for 4 years in, what I would call, the Ghetto of the P.I. To me, it would be the same as IF I was living for 4 years in North Minneapolis and interacting with the people there on a daily basis. Do you think that it would be fair to say that the WHOLE USA was like my experience there?

DJ4Money, I really wish you would stop with the whole "white"race blame game. Do you realize that most white people not only DON'T spend their time looking for ways to put a black man down, BUT are just living their lives and trying to get by just like you? People make choices! It's very easy to put the blame for bad choices on other people. Black people these days, IMHO, are victims of their own culture. For example, no white person FORCES a young black woman to get pregnant at 14. The culture endorses and reenforces it.

Is there racism from whites against blacks? Yes! Is their racism from blacks against whites! Yes! I've experienced it many times, especially when I was dating a black woman.

When someone "picks" on you, or doesn't like you because of your skin color, the reasons really don't matter, it's just all window-dressing as justification. Spike Lee is wrong, so-called reverse racism does exist and it exists as a form of constant finger-pointing and blaming sometimes morphing into violence.

You, of course, can believe what ever you want, BUT I can say, and I'm 100% accurate on this, that my ancestors NEVER participated in slavery, my ancestors settled in small towns in the Mid-West where slavery never existed and "Jim Crow" laws were never present. They farmed, went to church and had children. Please tell me how I, personally, am do blame for the woes of the black race? I'm struggling to make it myself, and I really don't have anyone to blame for my misfortunes except myself.

DJ4Money, did you know that most of the records from slavery times in the South still exist? Did you know that it might be possible to actually research and identify the families whom owned/profited by slavery? You have to wonder WHY people aren't interested in actually putting blame where blame is due since I would imagine that some, if not all, of the families have modern-day kin. Could it be that the constant blaming, victim-hood status, hand wringing and finger-pointing serves some kind of purpose for some kind of agenda to the benefit of some people?

Something to think about, perhaps?

Peace!
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Truthville wrote:I just have to speak up about some things in this thread!

1.)"Telling it like it is" can be done with tact.

2.)Perception is everything. BUT what one person perceives isn't always what the same as what another person perceives.

3.)I like the LOOK of women from the P.I. Personality traits vary between individuals. To me personally, sweetness trumps intellectual maturity among other things. Besides, knowledge can be taught BUT a person's personality traits usually can not. I've been with intellectual women, BUT I've never been with a woman whom I would characterize as "sweet."

Winston, you have been living for 4 years in, what I would call, the Ghetto of the P.I. To me, it would be the same as IF I was living for 4 years in North Minneapolis and interacting with the people there on a daily basis. Do you think that it would be fair to say that the WHOLE USA was like my experience there?
Umm, I don't think there is a tactful way of saying that a certain group of people are like animals. lol. I'm sorry, I try to be tact, but I'm not sure how you can say such a thing tactfully. lol It was not a put down. It was about pattern recognition.

True, AC has the worst scum. However, expats in other parts of the Philippines have similar observations, including ones that have been there a lot longer than me. Not all of it is due to AC. Some of what I describe is inherent in the culture too. There is not a 100 percent difference outside of AC. There are degrees of difference, sure, but not completely. Some things are obvious though. Go live in the Philippines and you will find that you agree.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne