Is a college degree worth it?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
newlife
Freshman Poster

Post by newlife »

Society makes you feel like it is YOUR fault for not not getting a nice job. The painful reality is that there are not enough decent jobs to go around anymore. Is that our fault? Hardly. Going to college is not going to magically create some high paying corporate job. There are too many college graduates chasing too few jobs. We're the suckers because we bought into the lie.
Jorge
Freshman Poster

Post by Jorge »

philosophical filipino is a faggot

that is all

his fake ex-girlfriend was never his girlfriend. He likes to boost his self image on here and put down others because he's so insecure about himself

how accurate am i?
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

Jorge wrote:philosophical filipino is a faggot

that is all

his fake ex-girlfriend was never his girlfriend. He likes to boost his self image on here and put down others because he's so insecure about himself

how accurate am i?
this guy has been overcompensating to the point that he's so f***ing insecure about himself. Who the f**k boosts self-image just to impress a person from the internet? lol, i love clowning on this dude. stop trying so hard to be cool, i still think your a cool guy bro

what's he gonna say next? that he makes more money than me and that I SUCK? That i'm a bitch? that i'm a loser compared to him? that i would never be as successful? LOLOLOL LOl cuz that's what philosophical_filipino been doing for the past 25 posts he made. what an insecure little kid.

I'm done with this topic, and i will not further read anything after this post (it will probably be another post on why I SUCK and why philosophical_filipino is better such as $$ or girls). My advice to philosophical_filipino is to get rid of your insecurity and hatred. It screams obvious in your post. You need help bro, make new friends, f**k a girl(even a fatty), go abroad if you have to.

that or killyourself, that's the 2nd best option

Sexter out
philosophical_filipino
Freshman Poster

Post by philosophical_filipino »

I will be the bigger man because I got the larger dick in this discussion.

Sexter is jealous of me. He wants to be me. He wants to emulate my greatness but can't achieve the fundamentals.

I don't have to prove anything. I know what's true and I don't have to bend over for anyone's demands.

If you hate me, that's cool with me, because at the end of the day I'm grateful to be alive.

Yes, my crass remarks are insanely hilarious, but that's just how I roll.

Winston is a great guy. He's smarter than all of you haters combined. It's the truth. Look at what he's done and accomplished. Have any of you done HALF the shit he's Man-Handled over the years? I doubt it. He's the bravest Asian I know to conquer Mother Russia. Except, ruskie whores scammed the shit out of him, but still got love for the glorious Soviet empire.
"Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the
suffering itself because no heart has ever suffered when it goes in
search of its dream." - Paulo Coelho

"Filipinos don't realize that victory is the child of struggle, that
joy blossoms from suffering, and redemption is a product of
sacrifice." - José Rizal
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

newlife wrote:Society makes you feel like it is YOUR fault for not not getting a nice job. The painful reality is that there are not enough decent jobs to go around anymore. Is that our fault? Hardly. Going to college is not going to magically create some high paying corporate job. There are too many college graduates chasing too few jobs. We're the suckers because we bought into the lie.
Yeah, while we were suckered into paying shitloads of money to get into college, the elite were saving even more money by shipping thousands of jobs overseas.

This is why I don't buy into the whole financial crisis. This country has more than enough money to save the world!
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

hahahaha exposed on the other thread

jeezuz f***ing christ bro, over 100 posts full of bullshit. What is your purpose in all of this anyway dude? how insecure are you bro?

lmao i'm done destroying this kid. to anyone lurking here, i suggest you read this WHOLE thread. I've provided 95% of the lulz on this thread
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

Everyone go here

viewtopic.php?t=11621&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

claimed he dated that hot latina girl on his avatar. Obdo exposed that picture, it happens to be some chick on modelmayhem that isn't named anya

I'm literally LuLing right now
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

portuguese_logic wrote:Of course it was 100% bullshit from my identity to the girl's picture. You're all gullible enough to believe it. I'm just some random guy on the internet.

At least I can admit it like a man. I thoroughly enjoyed making fools out of all of you. I had a blast.

All human beings lie. It's part of our nature to avoid conflict or manipulate others.

I don't care if you hate me. You actually hate a fake persona I made up on this forum. FUNNY AS f**k.

Eu tenho orgulho português, até meu último suspiro.

Note: My avatar pic is reflective of the average Portuguese chick. Better than any Fat American Cows you call women around here.
hahahaha

we've been mocking you, and clowning on you the whole time. Stop framing it as if you got the best of us.

Lol, you can lie to us, but you cannot lie to yourself.

you got exposed. You lied about how you f***ed a modelmayhem chick and got exposed by it. That is by far the worst approval-seeking behavior i've ever seen. How insecure are you bro? why would you lie about f***ing a modelmayhem chick anyway? do you want our approval or something? why do you want to "look cool" to a bunch of random internet guys?

lol
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

portuguese_logic wrote:
why would you lie about f***ing a modelmayhem chick anyway? do you want our approval or something? why do you want to "look cool" to a bunch of random internet guys?
Why do you care? How does it impact your life personally? I just made up fiction to make you guys believe something. It was quite entertaining.

Who cares about approval? It's all about money and power.

That's right suckas. Money + Power = Success.
lol i really don't care, why do you care so much for our approval? Why'd you brag about f***ing a girl named anya?

is it because you want our approval?
is it because you want us to think your cool?
is it because you want respect?

cmon bro, answer my questions.

i already know the answer

LOL
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

lol!

see what i mean? guy got angry over simple questions

relax bro, i'm not attacking you

lol
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

anyway, i'm done with this topic

you win this argument bro!

I will no longer read any future posts, all i see are nothin but pestering remarks due to your low self esteem.

your the no. 1 keyboard warrior here

=)

philosophical_filipino=is da man! he's da best at internetz arguments

peace out