Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Is a college degree worth it?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Sexter » Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:52 am

lol this kid trying to pick a fight with me just to prove he could win in an internet argument

COOL STORY BRO

lmao kid knows he has nothing else to say, so he would much rather "pick a fight with me"... Picking a fight with a guy who disagrees with him on the internet forum

this topic is f***ing hilarious

i'm done OP, you are just way too funny bro

keep on entertaining me
Sexter
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:36 pm
Location: San Diego







Postby Sexter » Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:26 pm

=_)
Last edited by Sexter on Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sexter
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:36 pm
Location: San Diego

Postby Sexter » Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:26 pm

=)
Sexter
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:36 pm
Location: San Diego

Postby philosophical_filipino » Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:53 pm

It's not my fault I'm an animal rights' activist that punches baby pandas in the face and kicks koala bears like soccer balls. It's my duty to donkey punch any cute furry creature for the sake of my amusement. I love eating animals.

Anyways, Mr. Sexter, I would obliterate you @ Starcraft 2. My strategic skills are superior. I play tons of Counterstrike Source and I am proficient with the use of the AK-47. I drive a '08 Audi A4 and a custom-built Henessey Venom viper. What kind of car do you drive? A prius? f**k yo life!

Come on Sexter, you say you're a big baller, tell me what you got sucka. Cuz I know you got nothing on me.

I am greatness. Nobody can fire me because I'm a sucka free boss like Rick Ross and I Manny Pacquiao haters in the face. Margarito-style.

By the way, Sexter is a bitch-made punk.
"Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the
suffering itself because no heart has ever suffered when it goes in
search of its dream." - Paulo Coelho

"Filipinos don't realize that victory is the child of struggle, that
joy blossoms from suffering, and redemption is a product of
sacrifice." - José Rizal
philosophical_filipino
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:03 pm
Location: Chicago

Postby zboy1 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:07 pm

philosophical_filipino wrote:It's not my fault I'm an animal rights' activist that punches baby pandas in the face and kicks koala bears like soccer balls. It's my duty to donkey punch any cute furry creature for the sake of my amusement. I love eating animals.

Anyways, Mr. Sexter, I would obliterate you @ Starcraft 2. My strategic skills are superior. I play tons of Counterstrike Source and I am proficient with the use of the AK-47. I drive a '08 Audi A4 and a custom-built Henessey Venom viper. What kind of car do you drive? A prius? f**k yo life!

Come on Sexter, you say you're a big baller, tell me what you got sucka. Cuz I know you got nothing on me.

I am greatness. Nobody can fire me because I'm a sucka free boss like Rick Ross and I Manny Pacquiao haters in the face. Margarito-style.

By the way, Sexter is a bitch-made punk.


Dude, Sexter is also Filipino American. Why are you attacking each other this way Phil? And for Sexter, he is a new member here so lets be more inviting to new members instead of attacking them and calling him a retard. Anyway, no need to fight and argue with someone you don't agree with. We're all here for the same reasons! Like the saying goes: " A house divided cannot stand." It's okay to disagree and even criticize a fellow member here, but do so in a respectful way. I want you to stay on this forum, Phil. Let's stay civil on this forum, I appreciate the input of every member here.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4444
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby Sexter » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:12 pm

philosophical_filipino wrote:It's not my fault I'm an animal rights' activist that punches baby pandas in the face and kicks koala bears like soccer balls. It's my duty to donkey punch any cute furry creature for the sake of my amusement. I love eating animals.

Anyways, Mr. Sexter, I would obliterate you @ Starcraft 2. My strategic skills are superior. I play tons of Counterstrike Source and I am proficient with the use of the AK-47. I drive a '08 Audi A4 and a custom-built Henessey Venom viper. What kind of car do you drive? A prius? f**k yo life!

Come on Sexter, you say you're a big baller, tell me what you got sucka. Cuz I know you got nothing on me.

I am greatness. Nobody can fire me because I'm a sucka free boss like Rick Ross and I Manny Pacquiao haters in the face. Margarito-style.

By the way, Sexter is a bitch-made punk.


cool story bro

lol
Sexter
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:36 pm
Location: San Diego

Postby Sexter » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:18 pm

zboy1 wrote:
philosophical_filipino wrote:It's not my fault I'm an animal rights' activist that punches baby pandas in the face and kicks koala bears like soccer balls. It's my duty to donkey punch any cute furry creature for the sake of my amusement. I love eating animals.

Anyways, Mr. Sexter, I would obliterate you @ Starcraft 2. My strategic skills are superior. I play tons of Counterstrike Source and I am proficient with the use of the AK-47. I drive a '08 Audi A4 and a custom-built Henessey Venom viper. What kind of car do you drive? A prius? f**k yo life!

Come on Sexter, you say you're a big baller, tell me what you got sucka. Cuz I know you got nothing on me.

I am greatness. Nobody can fire me because I'm a sucka free boss like Rick Ross and I Manny Pacquiao haters in the face. Margarito-style.

By the way, Sexter is a bitch-made punk.


Dude, Sexter is also Filipino American. Why are you attacking each other this way Phil? And for Sexter, he is a new member here so lets be more inviting to new members instead of attacking them and calling him a retard. Anyway, no need to fight and argue with someone you don't agree with. We're all here for the same reasons! Like the saying goes: " A house divided cannot stand." It's okay to disagree and even criticize a fellow member here, but do so in a respectful way. I want you to stay on this forum, Phil. Let's stay civil on this forum, I appreciate the input of every member here.


now now, don't try to be the peacemaker here

this guy claims

1. he has a BSN degree (bachelors in nursing)
2. claims he is an engineer (if you click on his profile)
3. claims he has 10 job offers by all 10 hospitals he applied to
4. at the age of 22

now before we continue. Having an engineering degree and a BSN degree is NEARLY impossible at the age of 22. this dude is claiming he's an engineer as his occupation, but he claims he has a BSN degree on one of his posts. You cannot get a nursing degree and become an engineer at the age of 22. The only way this is possible is if you double majored in engineering and nursing(which is PRETTY MUCH impossible) and finished at 22.

this is where i catch him on his lies, little stuff like this, makes me not want to take him seriously.

this guy is just a little insecure, trying to prove to us that he's more successful/has more money than us. When it's obvious, he's lying to himself.

I'm actually not surprised. I'm filipino american myself and i know a lot of filipinos with big egos. Shit like this make us humble filipinos look bad.
Last edited by Sexter on Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sexter
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:36 pm
Location: San Diego

Postby philosophical_filipino » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:27 pm

My father is an engineer. I may have studied or expressed interest in engineering, but I have no degree in it. I do have my B.S.N., but I don't want to spend the rest of my life being a nurse. I just did it to please my parents. We're all in a way, trying to the win the approval of our parents. It's some f***ed up psycho babble.

I don't care what Sexter is. He's a faggot. Fil-Ams get zero respect from me. You can tell Sex-ter is a apologist for the corporate greed. He's a suit, nothing more. I got more money in the bank than him, I drive better cars, and I banged a hot Colombian bitch. Sexter got nothing on a sucka free boss like me.

Pat Stay and Dizaster are the best rap battlers on the internet. Nobody can f**k with them.
KOTD - WD2 - Pat Stay vs Marvwon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnoW6GsGxIM
Grind Time Now presents: Swave Sevah vs Dizaster (Hosted By Poison Pen & Cormega) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JYSTuycpRI
"Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the
suffering itself because no heart has ever suffered when it goes in
search of its dream." - Paulo Coelho

"Filipinos don't realize that victory is the child of struggle, that
joy blossoms from suffering, and redemption is a product of
sacrifice." - José Rizal
philosophical_filipino
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:03 pm
Location: Chicago

Postby Sexter » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:30 pm

philosophical_filipino wrote:My father is an engineer. I may have studied or expressed interest in engineering, but I have no degree in it. I do have my B.S.N., but I don't want to spend the rest of my life being a nurse. I just did it to please my parents. We're all in a way, trying to the win the approval of our parents. It's some f***ed up psycho babble.

I don't care what Sexter is. He's a faggot. Fil-Ams get zero respect from me. You can tell Sex-ter is a apologist for the corporate greed. He's a suit, nothing more. I got more money in the bank than him, I drive better cars, and I banged a hot Colombian bitch. Sexter got nothing on a sucka free boss like me.

Pat Stay and Dizaster are the best rap battlers on the internet. Nobody can f**k with them.
KOTD - WD2 - Pat Stay vs Marvwon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnoW6GsGxIM
Grind Time Now presents: Swave Sevah vs Dizaster (Hosted By Poison Pen & Cormega) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JYSTuycpRI


cool story bro

it says on your profile that your occupation is an engineer. If your not an engineer, then don't claim it as your occupation.

your ego and your insecurities are apparent on your posts.

lol
Sexter
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:36 pm
Location: San Diego

Postby Sexter » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:32 pm

lol this kid trying to pick a fight with me just to prove he could win in an internet argument

lulz
Sexter
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:36 pm
Location: San Diego

Postby philosophical_filipino » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:52 pm

I only have 1 degree. Do I have to keep repeating that fact to you over and over? Oh wait you're a Fil-Am, damn, no wonder.
As you can see, Sexter has offered ZERO counter-claims that he does anything with his bogus business degree.

You need a business degree for what? To work in a bank and count my money? Of course you do, because you're a sucka.

Engineering takes years and years of hardcore mathematics. Math is okay to me, but it honestly bores the hell out of me. The only thing I need to count are my stacks of benjamins. I do make more money than Sexter, it's an irrefutable fact. I learned from the Chinese because Filipinos are f***ed up examples.

Sexter walks around in his fancy suit and pretends like he's doing something important with his life. The reality is that Sexter is a butt whore for the corporate structure he works for while they're f***ing him from the top, he works like a little hamster in his cubicle. Sexter produces ZERO value to human society.

I have a nursing degree, but I don't want to use it. I just want to play classical piano and go to different countries. Fine arts inspires the shit out of me.
"Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the
suffering itself because no heart has ever suffered when it goes in
search of its dream." - Paulo Coelho

"Filipinos don't realize that victory is the child of struggle, that
joy blossoms from suffering, and redemption is a product of
sacrifice." - José Rizal
philosophical_filipino
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:03 pm
Location: Chicago

Postby Sexter » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:47 pm

philosophical_filipino wrote:I only have 1 degree. Do I have to keep repeating that fact to you over and over? Oh wait you're a Fil-Am, damn, no wonder.
As you can see, Sexter has offered ZERO counter-claims that he does anything with his bogus business degree.

You need a business degree for what? To work in a bank and count my money? Of course you do, because you're a sucka.

Engineering takes years and years of hardcore mathematics. Math is okay to me, but it honestly bores the hell out of me. The only thing I need to count are my stacks of benjamins. I do make more money than Sexter, it's an irrefutable fact. I learned from the Chinese because Filipinos are f***ed up examples.

Sexter walks around in his fancy suit and pretends like he's doing something important with his life. The reality is that Sexter is a butt whore for the corporate structure he works for while they're f***ing him from the top, he works like a little hamster in his cubicle. Sexter produces ZERO value to human society.

I have a nursing degree, but I don't want to use it. I just want to play classical piano and go to different countries. Fine arts inspires the shit out of me.


cool story bro

so plz give me advice on how to make lots of $$

how do you do it? how do I become as successful as you?

=)
Sexter
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:36 pm
Location: San Diego

Postby philosophical_filipino » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:16 pm

Sexter's faggot sarcasm is not appreciated. The first step I would suggest for you is to go kill yourself.

You still haven't answered any of my legit questions. You're a coward and refuse to step up to a real man like me.

My life's story is more fulfilling and deeper than your whole pointless existence Sexter.

Sexter laughs off my challenges like a dumbass because he can't prove he's better than me. What a useless faggot.
"Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the
suffering itself because no heart has ever suffered when it goes in
search of its dream." - Paulo Coelho

"Filipinos don't realize that victory is the child of struggle, that
joy blossoms from suffering, and redemption is a product of
sacrifice." - José Rizal
philosophical_filipino
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:03 pm
Location: Chicago

Postby Sexter » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:35 pm

philosophical_filipino wrote:Sexter's faggot sarcasm is not appreciated. The first step I would suggest for you is to go kill yourself.

You still haven't answered any of my legit questions. You're a coward and refuse to step up to a real man like me.

My life's story is more fulfilling and deeper than your whole pointless existence Sexter.

Sexter laughs off my challenges like a dumbass because he can't prove he's better than me. What a useless faggot.


calm down man

lol

i was just messin wid ya buddy

i swear, these guys take these forums way too serious. I still think your a cool guy

lol
Sexter
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:36 pm
Location: San Diego

Postby philosophical_filipino » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:47 pm

@Sexter, I apologize for my crass remarks. It's all business, nothing personal.

I intensely miss Anya and I hope she comes back to Chicago. She was going to be my wife.

I rant and vent out my frustrations on this forum because it's better than violent, disruptive anti-social behavior. I could karate chop baby pandas in the face, which I do, because pandas are so f***ing lazy they won't even f**k each other to pro-create. Chinese scientists are showing panda porn to these panda f***s in order to motivate them to f**k like rabbits.

Jim Jefferies - All Pandas Should Die http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD4kpmi-GnM


I am willing to end the internet gangster forum wars if you are willing to stop talking shit. We cool?
"Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the
suffering itself because no heart has ever suffered when it goes in
search of its dream." - Paulo Coelho

"Filipinos don't realize that victory is the child of struggle, that
joy blossoms from suffering, and redemption is a product of
sacrifice." - José Rizal
philosophical_filipino
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:03 pm
Location: Chicago

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Jonny Law and 4 guests