If you had 2 grand and had to walk away, where would you go?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

For White Men going to Europe, maybe your at a disadvantage but I don't believe that exist for men of color.

As with my decision last time language is a problem with Latin America and also long standing color issues in South America give me PAUSE.

With European women its just about contacting enough women to create a pool.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Well guys, good news! I got the job I interviewed for a couple weeks ago, damn good starting salary and at a damn good company to boot. Now I can pursue the dream as originally intended.

Thanks for humoring me during this scary time and thanks for your replies. Nowhere to go from here but up, brothers!

*buys round of drinks for HA.com brethren*
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Congrats man
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

indeed, take what they don't want you to have and rise in victory as a ICON OF HOPE TO ALL!
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

manly5000 wrote:Well guys, good news! I got the job I interviewed for a couple weeks ago, damn good starting salary and at a damn good company to boot. Now I can pursue the dream as originally intended.

Thanks for humoring me during this scary time and thanks for your replies. Nowhere to go from here but up, brothers!

*buys round of drinks for HA.com brethren*
Congratulations! Get paid!

$2000 may not be enough money to leave the USA and get my life started in another country. If it was enough, I would live in a safe country. Safe means where there isn't much crime and where I will not get sick easily. Russia and the Philippines are crossed out of my list. Russia seems very dysfunctional and I do not want skinheads to jump me.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Thanks guys!

Yeah it's rough, 2k isn't much, but I guess I figured if Backpackers can live on the cheap while traveling place to place, maybe I could too. At least if it was a toss-up between that and being homeless in the USA...

Glad I won't have to make that choice.
Out in the world living the dream!
Free
Freshman Poster

Post by Free »

Congrats. Still make sure to save though as you go along. As a backup plan. If it comes time down the road where you may be let go, maybe that time you'll have something like $10,000 to start a life abroad instead of the $2k. You've been given this chance and this time.
"Give me liberty or give me death" - Patrick Henry
mac9
Freshman Poster

Post by mac9 »

wow i'm so glad to hear circumstances changed for you, you were blessed man