If you had 2 grand and had to walk away, where would you go?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

For White Men going to Europe, maybe your at a disadvantage but I don't believe that exist for men of color.

As with my decision last time language is a problem with Latin America and also long standing color issues in South America give me PAUSE.

With European women its just about contacting enough women to create a pool.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Well guys, good news! I got the job I interviewed for a couple weeks ago, damn good starting salary and at a damn good company to boot. Now I can pursue the dream as originally intended.

Thanks for humoring me during this scary time and thanks for your replies. Nowhere to go from here but up, brothers!

*buys round of drinks for HA.com brethren*
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Congrats man
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

indeed, take what they don't want you to have and rise in victory as a ICON OF HOPE TO ALL!
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

manly5000 wrote:Well guys, good news! I got the job I interviewed for a couple weeks ago, damn good starting salary and at a damn good company to boot. Now I can pursue the dream as originally intended.

Thanks for humoring me during this scary time and thanks for your replies. Nowhere to go from here but up, brothers!

*buys round of drinks for HA.com brethren*
Congratulations! Get paid!

$2000 may not be enough money to leave the USA and get my life started in another country. If it was enough, I would live in a safe country. Safe means where there isn't much crime and where I will not get sick easily. Russia and the Philippines are crossed out of my list. Russia seems very dysfunctional and I do not want skinheads to jump me.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Thanks guys!

Yeah it's rough, 2k isn't much, but I guess I figured if Backpackers can live on the cheap while traveling place to place, maybe I could too. At least if it was a toss-up between that and being homeless in the USA...

Glad I won't have to make that choice.
Out in the world living the dream!
Free
Freshman Poster

Post by Free »

Congrats. Still make sure to save though as you go along. As a backup plan. If it comes time down the road where you may be let go, maybe that time you'll have something like $10,000 to start a life abroad instead of the $2k. You've been given this chance and this time.
"Give me liberty or give me death" - Patrick Henry
mac9
Freshman Poster

Post by mac9 »

wow i'm so glad to hear circumstances changed for you, you were blessed man