Do you hate rich people?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
philosophical_filipino
Freshman Poster

Do you hate rich people?

Post by philosophical_filipino »

Nope. I don't. I want to be rich someday. I don't knock down others people's success. I'm happy they made a fortune doing what they love. That's beauty of free market capitalism, which is the creative control of your life and reap the profits for it.

WHAT I DO HATE is the unfair and systematically destruction of the middle class. People should be given a chance to prosper and not let the government dictate what private individuals do with their time and money. I hate the FED for printing recklessly and inflating the currency to the worth of nothingness. I hate the Wall Street banks that suck money from the middle classes like a vampire. Greed and profits are the ugly side of capitalistic economics. I will fight and reject this inhumane concept anywhere.

Do you hate the rich or is it that the poor are just unlucky?
"Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the
suffering itself because no heart has ever suffered when it goes in
search of its dream." - Paulo Coelho

"Filipinos don't realize that victory is the child of struggle, that
joy blossoms from suffering, and redemption is a product of
sacrifice." - José Rizal

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

PunyBEAST
Freshman Poster

Re: Do you hate rich people?

Post by PunyBEAST »

[quote="philosophical_filipino"]Nope. I don't. I want to be rich someday. I don't knock down others people's success. I'm happy they made a fortune doing what they love. That's beauty of free market capitalism, which is the creative control of your life and reap the profits for it.

WHAT I DO HATE is the unfair and systematically destruction of the middle class. People should be given a chance to prosper and not let the government dictate what private individuals do with their time and money. I hate the FED for printing recklessly and inflating the currency to the worth of nothingness. I hate the Wall Street banks that suck money from the middle classes like a vampire. Greed and profits are the ugly side of capitalistic economics. I will fight and reject this inhumane concept anywhere.

Do you hate the rich or is it that the poor are just unlucky?[/quote]

Don't forget about the bailouts as well.

Considering how many immigrants have come to the US with little ability to speak English, poor education, and minimal job skills, yet still managed to make a nice life for themselves, I have a hard time believing that all these US born, native English speakers with a huge social safety net are all just unlucky.
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

there are 3 inevitables in life

1. taxes
2. death
3. the constant haterade on successful people especially "rich" people due to raging hormones

if I meet a rich person, i'm not gonna "hate" on him, i give credit where credit is due. I'm sure he busted his ass to get where he's at, that or his parents busted their ass or his grandparents.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

-
Last edited by odbo on March 31st, 2020, 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

Only if they are assholes...
BigDug
Freshman Poster

Post by BigDug »

People who struck it rich by providing a valuable service or good to the nation or world (like a Steve Jobs or Bill Gates or Henry Ford) have my utmost respect.

People that got rich by profiting from the misery of others (big bank CEO's or health insurance CEO's that specifically developed policies to bilk hard working people out of their money) are lower than scum and are not fit to live in a civilized society.
philosophical_filipino
Freshman Poster

Post by philosophical_filipino »

I encourage entrepreneurship because the government has no right to dictate how people should lead their lives. There are certain unalienable rights, endowed by our Creator, that gives private individuals the pursuit of happiness. It is called the "pursuit", because success is not easily grasped and dedication is key.

The reason impoverished foreigners make big success in America because they were already well-educated back in their native countries. America allowed them the economic freedom to develop their own business and make their vision come true. The Mexicans flooding in from the south of the border are low-skilled, uneducated poor masses who can't find any jobs back in Mexico. The employers who hire these illegals should be heavily fined and punished by the full extent of the law.

A wealthy lifestyle allows the individual to live a successful life to its utmost potential. It's not easy, but it can be done. You must have the heart, work ethic, and determination to achieve your goals. Nobody hands you success, you must earn it.
"Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the
suffering itself because no heart has ever suffered when it goes in
search of its dream." - Paulo Coelho

"Filipinos don't realize that victory is the child of struggle, that
joy blossoms from suffering, and redemption is a product of
sacrifice." - José Rizal
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

I hate the illuminati that intentionally destroyed America through it's bullshit policies, especially feminism. American women played a huge role in destroying America.

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

i dont hate the rich or pity the poor

with the exception of the immoral crooked wealthy cocksuckers (croney capitalism benefactors)

and poor people who were f***ed over by fascist-corporitist govt rip off policies or demonic divorce court prejudices or bogus imprisonments for victimless crimes like smoking some dope etc.

all things being equal...id like everyone to be prosperous but realize most people are where they are at for a reason (mostly their own efforts and decisions in life)
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.