Bad Boys revisited:

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Bad Boys revisited:

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

I was thinking the other day about career criminals and why women love them so much and I believe I have another insight to the why this is so.

To come out with it, it seems to me that women have HIGH regard for males who will give them their undivided attention and level of commitment that borders insanity.

Sure, badboys treat women like dirt, but badboys treat everybody else like dirt which is why they are criminals in the first place; but for women, they are able to overlook the mistreatment because what she gets out of the deal is a man who emotionally needs her, as I said, at a level that borders insanity.

To further drive home the point, I would say that women are generally worshiped and accepted flaws and all in the criminal world.

For example:

• Look at guys in prison, many of them have huge tattoos of women all over them.

• Male criminals talk about how they would NEVER hurt a woman or a child (but brutally killing another man/boy is ok).

• Guys who rape/kill women are at the bottom of the food chain in prison (but killing another man, or even raping a man, even if he's weaker gains a man status in prison).

• In the criminal world there is no such thing as a ghost (men who are not gay but want nothing to do with women). It's to the point where having a woman in your life is apart of the criminal image.

• Quite a bit of criminals only straighten out their lives later on because of a woman; they live for her if you will. These are the kind of guys that say, "if it wasn't for her!"

So in conclusion, although badyboys are tough and masculine on the outside, on the inside they are soft and delusional when it comes to women which is why many of these guys learn the hard way that the woman (gender) they worshiped and would have killed for is not so loyal to them after they find out their lady was f***king some other man as soon as they get locked up. It's so bad in many cases the B**** they did xyz for won't even pay them 1 visit or respond to any letters once they are incarcerated.

Thoughts anyone?

Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

One of the defining characteristics of bad boys is that they don't need women. They get p***y thrown at them daily, so they don't have to.
philosophical_filipino
Freshman Poster

Post by philosophical_filipino »

The reason bad boys are so attractive to women because they offer a lifestyle of chaotic excitement to a woman. A woman needs to feel a range of emotions with a man. She wants adventure and fun. A bad boy can give her that fantasy she craves.

It's like guys who want to f**k strippers. Yeah, she's hot and got a nice body. You think nasty thoughts about her while she's dry humping you. The girl doesn't give a shit about you and sees $$$ of a sucka.

All fantasy role-playing, not logical reality.
"Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the
suffering itself because no heart has ever suffered when it goes in
search of its dream." - Paulo Coelho

"Filipinos don't realize that victory is the child of struggle, that
joy blossoms from suffering, and redemption is a product of
sacrifice." - José Rizal
odbo
Veteran Poster

Re: Bad Boys revisited:

Post by odbo »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:So in conclusion, although badyboys are tough and masculine on the outside, on the inside they are soft and delusional when it comes to women which is why many of these guys learn the hard way that the woman (gender) they worshiped and would have killed for is not so loyal to them after they find out their lady was f***king some other man as soon as they get locked up. It's so bad in many cases the B**** they did xyz for won't even pay them 1 visit or respond to any letters once they are incarcerated.
A friend of mine knew this successful drug dealer and his wife whom he had done work for. A few years later my friend was back and found out he had been locked up (to be expected with easy money) but left the house and the cash to his trophy wife. My friend said "You should visit him". And what was the reply of his loyal Latino-American wife? "Why? It's not like he's ever getting out!"

So while the dumbfuck is serving a lengthy sentence if not spending the rest of his life in prison, this ungrateful skank is living it up on his hard earned money and can't be bothered to even visit him. There's a lesson to be learned.. but the bad boys of this world are far too stupid to listen. They treat the common whore like a princess.
Last edited by odbo on October 24th, 2011, 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

The men who are criminals were made that way by WOMEN. I heard that 80 percent of criminals in the prison system in America were raised by single mothers.

By the way, the women who associate with such men are the lowest of the scum, and should be avoided at all costs. Like attracts like. So if a woman attracts a sociopath, SHE HERSELF is one.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

Good topic! I have learned many bad boy traits while still remaining a productive person.I have learns this through many years of supervising inmates and cons. There is much truth in the first post. Many of these guys are mentally and physically tough but emotionally week. AW love these guys! I observed this and modeled a game plan because it played to my strengths being a big hard looking guy. What I found was it easy to get with AW this way but what are you going to do once you have them. Inmates are extremely self centered and only see their needs as being important. They make the women around them feel completely protected and safe by the fear of those around him. I run a K9 unit and see these women all the time, many are attractive. Havering a prison edge will get you in the door here in the state. Women want a man harder than them and that's asking something now days in America. If I still wanted an AW this tactic would work but you have to know your role and earn your bones....
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

First of all it has to do with how secure a woman feels in her environment. As we know, Anglo countries are a safe haven for females; safe to the point of them having to fabricate a fake rape epidemic just to have something to complain about. Here, women are protected from everything by everyone (even including the law by law enforcers). This applies with bad-boys too, they hurt other men all the time, but rarely women. So women feel safe to pursue relationships with them.

As to why they go for bad-boys specifically, it's simply because of how backwards humans have become; being disrespectful to others warrants you respect, Causing unprovoked harm to others is perceived as masculine etc. It's bad-boys' inhumane actions that garner them the highest status. Anglo women are attention whores first and foremost, which is why they are so attracted to guys with high status, it gives them a chance to be in the lime-light.

Also, women seem to have hidden sadistic urges to cause physical harm to men. Since they aren't physically capable of doing it themselves, it brings them great pleasure to see their partners do it for them. Especially so because none of the blame or subsequent repercussions will affect them.

Astute observation as to how 'bad-boys' are in fact emotionally weak, I've definitely noticed this myself.
jcris7
Freshman Poster

Post by jcris7 »

"Bad boys" being that they are emotionally weak are not real alphas. If a guy is secure in who he is, and walks through life with emotional fortitude, and an "i don't give a f**k what you think of me" attitude, that is what gives off the "impression" of a bad boy. Being provocative, upfront and straightforward about your desires and intentions to women is catnip for them. That is true strength.

Frankly, I could care less about the "bad boy" image. It is all about having the ability to stick to your guns, and not back down from your desires with women, when they go apeshit on you. They aren't used to it. That is ballsy, and REAL & AUTHENTIC. No one confirms this better than Alan Roger Currie and his book "Mode One". Having a "Mode One" attitude also shuts down those (esp. AW) who would be a waste of your time anyway -- the gold diggers, status seekers, pretenders and cock teasers.
"Women age like milk; Men age like wine." - Tom Leykis