Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


60 Percent of women are attracted to other women?!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby S_Parc » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:37 pm

lavezzi wrote:Ever notice how the full-on lesbians are always the very least attractive women out there? This is because Anglo women's only perceived use for men now is to gain attention from us. Once they realize the fact they're fat, horrible-looking bitches and therefore destined to get little attention from us, they see no point in our existence and channel all their sexual energy into the only gender they've been taught is worth a damn.

Jorge wrote:i don't get why you care too much what a person's preferences are. If a girl chooses to be a lesbian, then why the hell do you care? It's her choice, not yours.


The increasing amount of lesbians is only a symptom of a much bigger problem at play here which we believe is destroying humanity in the west. If you don't agree, then I suggest you find some other more feminist-friendly forum.


In all honesty,

I have no problems living in either *South End (part of Boston) MA or Provincetown MA, both having vibrant gay communities, esp P-town on the Cape. The latter community, being far the city, is very well kept, polite, and friendly. It almost makes me wish I were gay, I'd have a sandy seaside town with a self-contained community.

On the other hand, I will never live in Northampton MA, the home of Smith College and Lesbianism.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm







Postby odbo » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:35 pm

Jorge wrote:i don't get why you care too much what a person's preferences are. If a girl chooses to be a lesbian, then why the hell do you care? It's her choice, not yours.

If 60% of women have lesbian thoughts, then let them. They aren't doing anything bad to you, so why do you care? everyone has a preference

aHaHahahaha! Well what do we have here!? Another sheeple of course! Nice to meet you Mr. brain-dead moron! Welcome to the forum.

If you're done masturbating to your own reflection I'd like to tell you why you're wrong. Humanoids (i.e. American women) do not have opinions. They don't have any say in their preferences. Everything has already been decided for them by some old geezers much smarter than them. All they have to do is turn on the electric-Jew and get updated. That's why they call it television programming.

How would they destroy our civilization so completely without the tv!???

Here are some dysfunctional and degenerate black men, the kind that dysfunctional and degenerate white women lust after. I hope you're starting to get the picture..

Image

Image
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby Sexter » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:18 pm

jorge, you have to understand.

In comparison to foreign women, there is a ridiculous high % of lesbians in the United states. This rate is very unhealthy and it's a bi-product of feminism in the united states.
Sexter
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:36 pm
Location: San Diego

Postby AmericanInMexico » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:11 am

My Mexican girlfriend happens to be sitting next to me right now and I am translating this thread for her into Spanish. She says the idea of her even so much as making out with another girl make her want to throw up.

Down here in Mexico I rarely ever meet lesbians. I've met maybe a grand total of 10 lesbians since moving here. Women here even when they get drunk do not make out with other women just to get attention. Another thing that's rare here in Mexico is the concept of a "girls' night out" which is nothing more than a man-bashing fest.

I am probably going to get blasted by some here for this comment, but I do not support homosexuality. I think it is totally abnormal and the fact that half of all American women have made out with other women just goes to show that the United States is headed for ruin. There is a reason why men have penises and women have vaginas: one is supposed to go inside the other.

Yet another reason to never go back to American women.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:38 am

Postby lavezzi » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:52 am

AmericanInMexico wrote:I am probably going to get blasted by some here for this comment, but I do not support homosexuality. I think it is totally abnormal and the fact that half of all American women have made out with other women just goes to show that the United States is headed for ruin. There is a reason why men have penises and women have vaginas: one is supposed to go inside the other.


Of course homosexuality is abnormal. But homosexuals don't deserve disadvantageous or preferential treatment. The latter is what they seem to be getting. I doubt anyone who has ended up here is a fag, or one of those fag-pushing gay-rights supporters - they are a disease. Under 20 years ago homosexuality was illegal in Ireland, but now we're about to elect this fag as our new president!!!:

Image

Just like Obama was elected in America because he's black, this guy is about to be elected here because he's gay. It's some kind of politically correct Shaming tactic. I'm no expert on it, maybe odbo can enlighten us.. But yeah it's pure bullshit.
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Postby S_Parc » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:21 am

AmericanInMexico wrote:My Mexican girlfriend happens to be sitting next to me right now and I am translating this thread for her into Spanish. She says the idea of her even so much as making out with another girl make her want to throw up.

Down here in Mexico I rarely ever meet lesbians. I've met maybe a grand total of 10 lesbians since moving here. Women here even when they get drunk do not make out with other women just to get attention.


Thank you for your observations.

This is what folks like Jorge don't understand; it is not natural for the mainstay population group to be gay, as an intrinsic sexual orientation. Thus, just like with guys, it's limited to ~10% of the total. What the propaganda brainwashing machines, Smith College & its partners, have done is create an unnatural place for the modern women where she's a dual career person and a dyke.

Thus, I don't accept this notion that 60% of women prefer being bi over being straight w/o a triangulation of cultural pressures to create that situation.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby well-informed » Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:01 am

Yea don't worry about Jorge he's still in that lalala PC state of mind just to save face for the benefit of the american culture. Kinda sounds like my bs PC sociology male professor.

Was it is that these colleges do exactly to the students and the community S_Parc?
Do they tell the female students that penises are evil and that women have been oppressed since the beginning of time because of Man
well-informed
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:46 am
Location: New York City

Postby S_Parc » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:00 pm

well-informed wrote:Was it is that these colleges do exactly to the students and the community S_Parc?
Do they tell the female students that penises are evil and that women have been oppressed since the beginning of time because of Man


Well, the formal classes focus on historic inequality, using examples of the women bashing Salem Witch trials and other events to depict man's cruelties. Then, there are those sociology classes, as you've observed yourself.

The real stuff, however, happens in the dorms, gatherings, and extracurricular clubs. That's where tall tales of women not getting paid their worth ... (see anecdotes on 70% of men's payrate). Here's what's missing on all of those tales, a woman graduating from Mt Holyoke doesn't have an engineering degree, more like a minor in physics/math and thus, won't get an 'Engineer I' salary, straight out of college. Also, there are a lot of stories of date rape victims and the fact that many male visitors could be a serial date rapier in disguise, etc. And that school security doesn't focus on men because they want to see men as the *good olde boys*. I guess this then loops back to the olde boys network in coporate America which enforces the rules of paying women ~70% men's payscale.

Now, add to the aforementioned, Mellisa Etheridge sticking silicone dildos inside hetero women and you see a type of convergence of hate propaganda and a type of subterfuge of a Romanesque lesbian orgy. Over time, hetero women breakdown and start to lick one another, to fit in and be a part of the scene.

If this were a men's college, many of us straight guys would move off campus and possibly transfer out, if George Hamilton and Richard Simmons were running all the activities on campus. Since there's really only one, men's only college in America, Deep Springs, this really isn't an issue. In essence, a gay centric college would make me a loner, someone who simply studies & submits homework but refuses to partake in campus activities.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby Disillusioned_American » Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:17 pm

S_Parc wrote:Thank you Winston for posting this one :) !

This has been one of my key observations since undergrad days.

At least in the northeast corridor, where we have the Seven Sister and like schools ... Vassar, Smith, Mt Holyoke, Simmons, Wellesley, Sarah Lawrence ... I think you get the picture here, there is rampant lesbianism/bi-sexuality.

There's an olde saying in Northampton MA and that's "Smith gals are lesbian/bi for 4 years".


I know a girl who went to Wheelock. Before attending she, for the most part, had a sweet disposition. By the end of the first semester, they had, it seemed, already turned her into a hardcare quasi-bisexual, feminist biotch... and this is a co-ed school, btw (mostly women though). She basically payed for an education on how to become a teacher so she can talk down to little boys and to teach them to blame themselves for all of the world's problems.

Yeah, east coast women totally suck.
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:49 pm

Postby S_Parc » Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:40 pm

Disillusioned_American wrote:
S_Parc wrote:Thank you Winston for posting this one :) !

This has been one of my key observations since undergrad days.

At least in the northeast corridor, where we have the Seven Sister and like schools ... Vassar, Smith, Mt Holyoke, Simmons, Wellesley, Sarah Lawrence ... I think you get the picture here, there is rampant lesbianism/bi-sexuality.

There's an olde saying in Northampton MA and that's "Smith gals are lesbian/bi for 4 years".


I know a girl who went to Wheelock. Before attending she, for the most part, had a sweet disposition. By the end of the first semester, they had, it seemed, already turned her into a hardcare quasi-bisexual, feminist biotch... and this is a co-ed school, btw (mostly women though). She basically payed for an education on how to become a teacher so she can talk down to little boys and to teach them to blame themselves for all of the world's problems.

Yeah, east coast women totally suck.


I don't know Wheelock, personally, but it's in the orbit around Simmons College, along with the Catholic brand, Emmanuel.

Simmons is the cityside, Wellesley-wannabe school, where women preach men-bashing.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby S_Parc » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:03 pm

I know what some of you are thinking ... what's happened to greater Boston or Massachusetts for that part, the 'Athens of America', the 'City on the Hill', the 'Cradle of Liberty' :? ?

My answer ... America's most intellectual city is now a budding backwater, w/ Femi-Nazis trolling the avenues. But don't fear, the only place you need to actively avoid is Northampton MA. The rest of MA is safe for tourism. You can walk with a girl and not get tomatoes tossed at you :wink:

Just avoid getting involved in groups, gatherings, or societies where the women are 65%+ of the pool. That's the only thing you need to observe. Otherwise, we have no troubles here.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby Sexter » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:34 pm

Disillusioned_American wrote:
S_Parc wrote:Thank you Winston for posting this one :) !

This has been one of my key observations since undergrad days.

At least in the northeast corridor, where we have the Seven Sister and like schools ... Vassar, Smith, Mt Holyoke, Simmons, Wellesley, Sarah Lawrence ... I think you get the picture here, there is rampant lesbianism/bi-sexuality.

There's an olde saying in Northampton MA and that's "Smith gals are lesbian/bi for 4 years".


I know a girl who went to Wheelock. Before attending she, for the most part, had a sweet disposition. By the end of the first semester, they had, it seemed, already turned her into a hardcare quasi-bisexual, feminist biotch... and this is a co-ed school, btw (mostly women though). She basically payed for an education on how to become a teacher so she can talk down to little boys and to teach them to blame themselves for all of the world's problems.

Yeah, east coast women totally suck.


TRY LA women, just as bad
Sexter
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:36 pm
Location: San Diego

Postby S_Parc » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:34 pm

Sexter wrote:
Disillusioned_American wrote:Yeah, east coast women totally suck.


TRY LA women, just as bad


Same end result but the process is different. LA has a reputation for Hollywood bimbo types: see Kardashians, Lindsay Lohan, etc. Thus, women are almost expected to be shallow, one dimensional, alcohol/drug infused, and full of themselves.

In the northeast cities, esp NYC/Boston, even ugly to average looking girls see themselves as a pseudo-intellectual a/o worldly figure. It's rather pathetic when fat slobs think that they can be rude and stare down any guy they want. That's been my observation around here & I can't get over how every other average looking girl thinks she's a movie star or something. I believe this is a by-product of the college systems around which overly emphasize women's rights and putting down men, as a part of the culture and curricula.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby jamesbond » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:35 am

S_Parc wrote:In the northeast cities, esp NYC/Boston, even ugly to average looking girls see themselves as a pseudo-intellectual a/o worldly figure. It's rather pathetic when fat slobs think that they can be rude and stare down any guy they want. That's been my observation around here & I can't get over how every other average looking girl thinks she's a movie star or something. I believe this is a by-product of the college systems around which overly emphasize women's rights and putting down men, as a part of the culture and curricula.


It's funny when I meet women who are fat or ugly and they act arrogant and stuck up, like no guy is good enough for them. These women are delusional, they think they deserve a rich handsome man, when they themselves are as ugly as sin! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7492
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 4 guests