Obvious Troll(s) is Obvious

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Obvious Troll(s) is Obvious

Post by Fenix »

Seems to be many trolls coming on this forum. Roll call! OTA and Philosophical Filipino!!! Here is what I noticed.

1. Both of them have 100+ post in less than a week. Time on your hands much?
2. Ultra arrogant.
3. Talk about themselves like they are George Clooney or Will Smith types when they talk about women.
4. Posting anecdotal bullshit every chance they can get.
5. Think they know everything.
6. Attacking members for trivial things. You don't like milk! f**k you! You can't get laid! f***ing bastard!
7. Say they make 100,000 or more in income with no proof
8. Posting pictures or having avatars of fake women or of themselves

The trolls are getting worse and worse. I knew PF was a nutjob. When men are overly arrogant, most of the time what they are talking about is a complete f***ing lie. ODBO got his ass with the fake girlfriend thing. I knew PF was an idiot when he posted that thread. I am not saying no one can get a woman like that, but come on? Then this idiot attacks everyone and avoids answering questions like how come you lied about that girl being your girl? Why did you make up a persona?

You can't be a fraud anymore online. Maybe back in 1999-2003, but you can get caught now. Winston or whomever, watch these idiots carefully. They have an agenda. Most of them usually go away, but come back under a different name and post shit like PF does.

Winston bans anyone that lies about him, but idiots like PF stay on the forum. I got banned because I said my dead grandmother is faster than Winston in one of his videos, but these members are still on this forum and they attack members for no reason. OTA is gone, but PF is worse than OTA.

Anyway...just my opinion about this. Grunt is actually right and I feel bad even saying that.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

PF is just a regular, old fashion clown with his bigger schlong jib jabs. I don't understand why Sexter has bothered to engage him esp when the thread on colleges descended into bedlam. PF should be ousted because 14 year olds, posing as wannabe adults, shouldn't be allowed.

As for OTA, I think he's a low level psycho, with some authentic messianic delusions. And his scam trading business has spammed a lot of Yahoo news postings. This is someone you never want around.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Oh, I think Philosophical should stay in this forum. He makes things interesting around here, LOL. Why is it this forum seems to attract so many trolls around here??? At least they liven things up when they do show up, LOL. Paranoid personalities, nutcases, angry feminists, and the occasional critics --boy we get them all here, don't we!
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

hey, don't clown on philosophical filipino, the kid is just super insecure about himself.

the best way to get rid of trolls is to ignore them. if they continue, we all should email winston and give evidence on their troll behavior

until then, the kid is just insecure. I busted his EGO so much that he is trying to pick real fights with me.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

ditto...ignore the trolls.... why cant they find some other bridge to go live under?
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.